Hey!

I have a problem with the mod. I'am using the addon for the cbbe body and when i try to schlongify my character it works but i can't change the size of the schlong.

The option for "schlong size" is grey and i can't klick it. Instead of a selectable number it says "sosracemenu". For NPCs it works fine.

I have no idea why.

You must have a mod that allows you to change the size and shape of the player schlong in racemenu, and that locks you out of the standard basic size choices. XPMSE has an optional plugin for that, so perhaps you selected it during skeleton installation. You can either find and remove the plugin, or use the showracemenu console command and edit the schlong through the Genitals tab, to adjust size (and lots more.)

This is my 1st post. If incorrect place, Sorry. Also i'm new to Skyrim V. I have tried to follow your detailed directions. Am using the NMM and have downloaded all  mods and required mods through NMM.  NMM says they're installed. And I get the in game MCM in which SOS shows up. BUT I have not seen anything open to set options such as regular omuscular. Nor any BodySlide type menus. The females are nude. But I can't get the schlongs to show? I have been all over the web and loaded and unloaded other mods that were suppose to work.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Regular or Muscular options I am very certain are only an option for Males as the females only use the UNP schlong.  There are no bodyslide "menu's" as far as I am aware either.  There is another user, pretty sure it was EvilReflex that created a schlong you may edit within Bodyslide to your own liking.  Is your character getting a schlong?  If you want all or only some females to have them you can also enable it for your character within the UNP section of the SOS Mod config menu.  Hopefully I didn't confuse you too much with all of that but I can answer or try to answer more questions if you have any more.

• 2 weeks later...

isn't the xpmse (extended) compatible?

This?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

Yes it is.

Found it, thanks, by the way i encountered a mismatch textures, my body uses SG Renewal and i already applied the B version wich is in download section, or i have to apply both?

29ay33r.jpg

Did you try using one of the textures from here instead?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

If you're body is a CBBE body make sure you select that, or if its UNP, select the UNP one.  Just make sure you download and install the correct version.

isn't the xpmse (extended) compatible?

This?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

Yes it is.

Found it, thanks, by the way i encountered a mismatch textures, my body uses SG Renewal and i already applied the B version wich is in download section, or i have to apply both?

29ay33r.jpg

Did you try using one of the textures from here instead?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

If you're body is a CBBE body make sure you select that, or if its UNP, select the UNP one.  Just make sure you download and install the correct version.

Much better, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if im stupid but is there a way to make so only my character has a penis instead of the npcs

Set chance for UNP variant schlong types to 0% to prevent all female NPCs from being schlongified.

You also need to click the clear button to remove the ones it pregenerates.

So I have given up and finally decided to ask for help. For the last two days I have been reading this topic trying to reinstall from scratch. I can get the UNP body working with adjustments in the racemenu however not the schlong. No matter what I do I can't adjust the dimensions of her schlong.

I posted pics so you guys can see what I am talking about. I am not sure if I am forgetting to install something or if the installation order is wrong. If anyone could please tell me what I am doing wrong, the red numbers is the installation order I did.

post-51132-0-73871600-1471388092_thumb.png

So I have given up and finally decided to ask for help. For the last two days I have been reading this topic trying to reinstall from scratch. I can get the UNP body working with adjustments in the racemenu however not the schlong. No matter what I do I can't adjust the dimensions of her schlong.

I posted pics so you guys can see what I am talking about. I am not sure if I am forgetting to install something or if the installation order is wrong. If anyone could please tell me what I am doing wrong, the red numbers is the installation order I did.

I'd suggest migrating to mod organizer. But assuming you have everything correctly modded. You should just need to restart SOS from the MCM. And that might fix it? I never had much luck with NMM. So that's about all the suggestion I can provide.

I'd suggest migrating to mod organizer. But assuming you have everything correctly modded. You should just need to restart SOS from the MCM. And that might fix it? I never had much luck with NMM. So that's about all the suggestion I can provide.

thanks for suggestion. I got everything working with NMM a few hours later though. Still not sure what the issue was. 

is there a way to make underwear hide ur schlong even if its not taking up the body slot? it looks bad if i take off my top and my dick is showing over top of the underwear. i know some bikini armor mods that the thong is the body slot so u can keep ur top on and just strip the thong but im not a fan of the look. i like my futa having the look that she to lazy to take off her shirt to have sex 

I have an idea and don't remember if I posted it or not but here goes...

Why not take a mod like this or the CBBE version too and make it so that instead of female npcs using a strapon they will sometimes cast a spell on themselves which afflicts them with a dick and then start the sex with sexlab? When the sex is over and as long as that spell is still active that npc still has a dick. I get this idea from the perspective of never running the full version of SOS I have always used the light version.

EDIT

On top of that, if the npc about to start sex uses the spell, when they climax inside the player sexlab would pick it up as an inseminate option for mods that support that I don't know if that is part of sexlab or not btw.

I'm having a problem where the penises on all the women keep randomly resetting to the smallest size;

I can temporarily fix it by adjusting the percentage size, but it never fixes the problem permanently. I'm using

the UNP SOS with balls, with all women having penises. Everything else looks and works great.