Does anyone know where I would get the flaccid .nif for this? I've been trying to find it in this and the normal SoS, yet the nifs are all the erect versions.

This is for underwear modeling.

There is no flaccid nif, only the standard T-pose-like nif.

You can load the skeleton, mesh, and flaccid animation in 3ds or blender and then export the mesh. I think this can be difficult because you need specific versions of that programs.

If importing animations is not an option or does not work, another way could be loading the skeleton and mesh in 3ds or blender, and then move/rotate some schlong bones to replicate the flaccid state. Then export the mesh.

There is no flaccid nif, only the standard T-pose-like nif.

You can load the skeleton, mesh, and flaccid animation in 3ds or blender and then export the mesh. I think this can be difficult because you need specific versions of that programs.

If importing animations is not an option or does not work, another way could be loading the skeleton and mesh in 3ds or blender, and then move/rotate some schlong bones to replicate the flaccid state. Then export the mesh.

You are wrong Bel,first schlongs nifs were flaccid .

For those who have the problem, which ONLY YOUR character's schlong was one size only and each of the Essence Potion (Dragon/Falmer) did not affect its growth or shrinkage and are using XPMSE 2.33, the fix is:

DO NOT INSTALL RaceMenu - Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Patch from the XPMSE Installer and it will work.

OR

INSTALL Custom Skeleton Replacer w/ SOS Support by Skulltyrant: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/? (less hassle I guess)

This caused me to search it out for over 6 hours now, I uninstalled and reinstalled XPMSE, checking each option one at a time until this showed up. It kind of sucks though that I only saw one other post about this here, and I not sure whether other people ran into this as well, hopefully this helps people out.

Thanks for this one

It also stopped my character from having two schlongs while in werewolf form

:D

can someone give me a little advice on how to set it up so that only some female npcs have schlongs? I tried using the ck editer like the faq said to and i just made it so i cant use the PlexusMuscular schlong any more....

I think all you have to do is turn schlong for the player off and leave the rest alone in the MCM menu.

I have question. How I can make schlong visible even when my character is dressed in skirt/dress/armor which got open genital section like on sceens in 1st post where character have armor and schlong is visible. Sorry for bad english, i hope you understand me. 

I have question. How I can make schlong visible even when my character is dressed in skirt/dress/armor which got open genital section like on sceens in 1st post where character have armor and schlong is visible. Sorry for bad english, i hope you understand me. 

Open the main Schlongs Of Skyrim MCM, go to the Player/NPC tab and you should see a box to tick to make your currently worn armour revealing. Tick that and close the menus. Now that armour piece will not hide the schlong.

Doing this makes every instance of that particular armour revealing, so anyone else wearing it will also have their schlongs out.

I installed this mod several times but I can never figure out what I did to make it so my female PC is treated as a female actor in female/female animations when I test with matchmaker. for some reason my female PC always takes on the male role and she doesn't have a schlong (No schlong option already set), while the target takes on the female role while they have a schlong. I'm not sure what I did before but eventually the problem sorted itself on its own, and the animations always played with my PC as the female actor. I can't get it to do this anymore. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

I installed this mod several times but I can never figure out what I did to make it so my female PC is treated as a female actor in female/female animations when I test with matchmaker. for some reason my female PC always takes on the male role and she doesn't have a schlong (No schlong option already set), while the target takes on the female role while they have a schlong. I'm not sure what I did before but eventually the problem sorted itself on its own, and the animations always played with my PC as the female actor. I can't get it to do this anymore. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

I can't remember which way round it is, but I think the order in which you cast the matchmaker spells decides who is in the "female" role and who is in the "male" role. So try casting the spell on the NPC first, then on yourself and see which way round it is. Then try casting on yourself first and the NPC second. I think you'll find they take the opposite role.

Anyway, if you ever get an animation start where you're in the wrong role use the += key (by default) and you'll flip.

I can't remember which way round it is, but I think the order in which you cast the matchmaker spells decides who is in the "female" role and who is in the "male" role. So try casting the spell on the NPC first, then on yourself and see which way round it is. Then try casting on yourself first and the NPC second. I think you'll find they take the opposite role.

Anyway, if you ever get an animation start where you're in the wrong role use the += key (by default) and you'll flip.

I'm pretty certain I always cast on the target first then myself because I want to avoid situations where I miss my target with the spell because of object blocking the path to the target, and I end up masturbating because I can't hit another target in time.

However I also observed that the same thing happens when I use the N key to select a target for sexlab and play an animation directly through the animation editor menu in MCM. Any animation I start via this method automatically puts my PC in the male role if I select a female target.

Another thing is if I leave the strap on option there, the female NPC will always equip a strap on and take on the male role while my PC plays the female role. This is what I want; however this also means the female NPC has both a schlong and a strap on. I've always removed the strap on option in sexlab MCM>rebuild/clean and for the past couple of fresh reinstalls, it worked just fine. Not sure why this time my PC gets flagged as a male and I cannot change it.

I have a request, my good man.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2101-sexualized-katia-race/ This is the race mod for Katia Managan. She's a furry khajiit girl with 635 pictures on e621.net. This race mod, while it has an ugly seam, is very pretty because of the cartoonish face if you ask me.

However the UNP Schlongs for females addon does NOT work for it. I try to add it, the game warns me it's not designed to work with that race, and then it just equips a human penis instead of a Khajiit one. Obviously this leads to a very icky texture/color mismatch between body and shaft. Is it possible to get a compatibility patch or something like that?

I don't expect anything fancy. Hell even just setting it that she uses the Khajiit dick would probably fix it. I don't know how to do that myself, or I would.

On that note, I'mma go off and poke the construction kit. TALLY HO!

Edit: Tried just duplicating the Khajiit addon and setting it to be equippable by the Katia race. No dice. Poo, guess it's more complicated than I figured.

I can't seem to get SOS to detect my PC's skeleton. I'm using SOS version 2.05.041, I've tried Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition Version 2, and XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS Version 2.82 .

I'm using this addon v0.9 along with the CBBE patch

I'm using CBBE 3.4c, Bodyslide 2.5 which I build with the HDT body.

I've tried both skeletons using FNIS each time, and I also rebuild my bodyslide presets each time for shits and giggles.

If I restart SOS when all the addons load, It does attach to my PC but it stays erect and stays static and doesn't follow my PC's body as it moves in the idle stance. It also still says skeleton not compatible in SOS. The SOS spells don't seem to do anything to my PC as well.

I've tried everything I can think of... Any help would be appreciated.

If I restart SOS when all the addons load, It does attach to my PC but it stays erect and stays static and doesn't follow my PC's body as it moves in the idle stance. It also still says skeleton not compatible in SOS. The SOS spells don't seem to do anything to my PC as well.

That sounds like the standard issue that many poeple have, being that they need to place their skeleton after sos... that assumes that others are having the same issue.

That also assumes things have not changed since i last looked at sos and all its sub mods.

Just to get it out of the way, have you moved the skele below (in mo, or instal it after in nmm/manual)?