5 hours ago, Barry W. said:

Here, it is the main.

My first guess would be that you have reached AAF's limit of animation positions. Disable a few animation packs that are no hard requirements for other mods and see if my mod works then.

16 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

My first guess would be that you have reached AAF's limit of animation positions. Disable a few animation packs that are no hard requirements for other mods and see if my mod works then.

I've updated Atomic Lust pack to last version, and then UAP to last v2.6.64. After that seems all works, I can use AAF and your animations with tag SE. They are great, thanks!

So the problem was not in reaching a limit of animations, I have a lot of them, several pose packs for SAM, Nuka Ride and other big mods.

All these packs have to be updated to current versions + UAP at the end also.

I recommend you to add this solution to troubleshooting, I've lost several hours to find it.

Edited by Barry W.

Glad you got it working!

2 hours ago, Barry W. said:

add this solution to troubleshooting

I'm sorry, I might be blind to my own writings. I don't understand what is it exactly that should be added that is not already there?

On 7/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, ookkerpak said:

Glad you got it working!

I'm sorry, I might be blind to my own writings. I don't understand what is it exactly that should be added that is not already there?

IMO it will be better to mark on description page, that it is VERY important to update these packs to last versions. For now I can't find this information. You mentioned pack versions, but somebody like me could miss it and won't link it together why AAF stopped to work.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, Barry W. said:

better to mark on description page, that it is VERY important to...

Nah. I don't want to write "And I mean it" after every single detail. I'm sorry about the trouble it got you into, but that's what has happened to everyone who is using AAF related mods. And will continue to happen in the future. Just like with the AAF Fucking Manual. People will miss a detail or two and then things don't work as expected until the error is found. Been there.

hi @ookkerpak

I can see multiple <position> redefinition introduced by your XMLs. I guess it is not what you intended to do.

Spoiler

Atomic Blowjob
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\Atomic Lust_positionData.xml
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\SAM Enhanced Atomic Lust_positionData.xml
Atomic Spork
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\Atomic Lust_positionData.xml
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\SAM Enhanced Atomic Lust_positionData.xml
Atomic Spork II
Atomic Cowgirl
Atomic Cowgirl 2
Atomic Cowgirl 2 Alt 1
Atomic Embrace
Atomic Kissing
Atomic Spanking S1
Atomic Spanking S1 Tran
Atomic Spanking S2
Atomic Spanking S2 Tran
Atomic Spanking S3
Atomic Spanking S3 Spank
Atomic Threesome Handjob
Atomic Threesome 2
Standing Idle
Standing Idle to Holding Hands
Holding Hands
Holding Hands to Holding Jerking
Holding Hands to Holding Kissing
Holding Kissing
Atomic Scissor
Atomic Rocket 69 (Gay)
Atomic Cowboy
Atomic Flying-V (Player House Kitchen Table)
Atomic Reversed Cowgirl (Vault Bed)
Atomic Reversed Cowgirl (Vault Bed) Orgasm
Atomic Cryo Pod
Atomic Blowjob (Player House Chair)
Atomic Cunnilingus PA
Atomic Cunnilingus Alt PA
Atomic Bed Cuddle
Atomic Cowgirl (Double Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Pre-War Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Vault Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Bunk Bed Top)
Atomic Cowgirl (Bunk Bed Bottom)
Atomic Cowgirl (Institute Single Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Institute Double Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Institute Wallmounted Bed)
Atomic Cowgirl (Institute Med Bay)
Atomic Cowgirl (Institute Med Bay Inclined)
Atomic Jerking
Atomic Jerking (Orgasm)
Atomic Fingering (Laying)
Atomic Fingering (Sitting)
Atomic Fingering 2 (Sitting)
Atomic Spanking
Atomic Lust

SE Atomic Cowgirl 2 Alt 2

Just FYI @ookkerpak there are a number of errors in your XML.  E.g.

<position id="SE SC FF Weapon Worbench 1-1 Tease" animation="SE SC Weapon Worbench 1-1"

but

<animation id="SE SC Weapon Workbench 1-1"

The different spellings of the Animation make the Position invalid.  Check the AAF Admin panel, there are several of these.  FWIW this was with 1.3.3 non fixed version.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just FYI @ookkerpak there are a number of errors in your XML.  E.g.

<position id="SE SC FF Weapon Worbench 1-1 Tease" animation="SE SC Weapon Worbench 1-1"

but

<animation id="SE SC Weapon Workbench 1-1"

The different spellings of the Animation make the Position invalid.  Check the AAF Admin panel, there are several of these.  FWIW this was with 1.3.3 non fixed version.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, the AL ones are there because I edited the xml lines with find/replace so that I don't need to go back and forth when I add new stuff. Didn't think they would cause any real harm apart from the error prompts, so I left them alone. Maybe it's better to remove them?

Edit: no, that's not it if there is no SE prefix. Stupidity when editing, then.

And that typo... Last time I was working on this, I summoned many different workbenches with different IDs, wondering wtf is wrong with the animations. Good that someone has better eyes than I do. Will fix it when I get back to my gaming setup. I'll be away from it quite a lot the next few weeks, but I'll get it done.

Edited by ookkerpak
5 hours ago, kziitd said:

Recently, there have been many things related to SEA mentioned in AAF's discord.
If you can also communicate there, the efficiency of problem-solving will be greatly improved.?

Sorry, but I'm traveling now and my possibilities of instant-reply troubleshooting are quite limited at the moment. I will check it out at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it normal to have no animation options show up when trying to start a new scene with this mod installed? Also, when an animation is trying to be played by a mod, my player just stands there and I can't control them but nothing happens.

Edited by AAAA76
On 7/23/2023 at 4:25 AM, AAAA76 said:

Is it normal to have no animation options show up when trying to start a new scene with this mod installed?

What options do you mean?

On 7/23/2023 at 4:25 AM, AAAA76 said:

Also, when an animation is trying to be played by a mod, my player just stands there and I can't control them but nothing happens.

Which animations do this?

Could you double check the required animation packs versions that you have installed. And also check the incompatible mods list that is on the main page.

4 hours ago, chigusa said:

Is there any way to get this to work with staged leito for hardship compatibility?

EDIT: nvm, seems to work fine on my end, not getting the AAF 68% error

Whoa! A screenshot from your mod manager, please. I'd like to see how you got it working.

2 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Whoa! A screenshot from your mod manager, please. I'd like to see how you got it working.

I just modified the "Wasteland of Depravity" list. I think it works because the list maintainer already made their own XMLs that overrode both. I'll attach that as well.

I had to disable AAF_SCRS, as I was getting issues when using it. Like one actor moving properly while the other flickers in place.

image.png.9e87ebba0c0817db377e3d1572f6abe9.png

image.png.3988d5ec4c6a89ab17b5bdfc61780a6f.png

15 hours ago, chigusa said:

I had to disable AAF_SCRS, as I was getting issues when using it. Like one actor moving properly while the other flickers in place.

? flickers in place, can you elaborate a little, all that mod does is changing the actors size, nothing more nothing less.

Edited by lee3310
On 7/28/2023 at 5:20 PM, LynErso666 said:

But scenes just ignore SAM, so I don't get it. My character moves when I adjust positioning, but AAF just forces my character back to its horrible decision for a position in real-time, as I'm sliding the slider.

Sorrry, but I'm not that good at SAM troubleshooting. Maybe it would be worth the effort to visit their Discord and ask about this in their # troubleshooting?

11 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

I think there might be some other way to use animations (without AAF) but I think practically everyone uses AAF.

Right. Everyone uses AAF, but if I'm doing my own animation, then SAM is much more convenient for layout, to see the results in game and make corrections. I don't want to create an AAF package right away, I need to first form a series of animations and come up with themes. It's sad that there is no such tool for animators in fo4. AAF is uncomfortable. AAF requires an unnecessarily lot of work besides doing the animations themselves.