4 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Hope this helps.

Hey, thank you for replying!

1) Yeah I've given up on that front, no heels for me!

2) Yes the tagging was at fault. There are only four aggressive tagged anims with F+F. Everything else is tagged as "neutral". Edited the XML files and now BAM: variety :‎>
3) Nothing broke! Time to have some fun I guess. Got almost everything I want working. Shame that there are so few mods compared to Skyrim, but the stuff we have is awesome. Thanks again for your efforts :‎*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, could someone tell me, if I'm using clothes in the slots except torso(undressed),like stockings and the sliders/meshes were batch built via bodyslide specially for FG body, should SAM work this way, or they modify bones/meshes in the way that orifices don't open?

Edited by VaCR
4 hours ago, VaCR said:

Hi, could someone tell me, if I'm using clothes in the slots except torso(undressed),like stockings and the sliders/meshes were batch built via bodyslide specially for FG body, should SAM work this way, or they modify bones/meshes in the way that orifices don't open?

They usually work just fine. Some exceptions most likely exist of course.

13 hours ago, VaCR said:

Troubleshooted and solved, I used Easy girl's boots without installing high heels system, worked with SAM flawlessly after batchbuilding for these boots in bodyslide

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ValenH said:

fixated in-place ... don't move, float at the sky ... the game crashes.

Haven't encountered this myself. Did you build the strap-on in bodyslide? Have all of the requirements? Fusion Girl body? Correct skeleton? Do you have some other mods installed that do something to Vioxis strap-on?

6 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Haven't encountered this myself. Did you build the strap-on in bodyslide? Have all of the requirements? Fusion Girl body? Correct skeleton? Do you have some other mods installed that do something to Vioxis strap-on?

I built everything, i use CBBE

Im sorry in advance, as I am a new AAF user. If these are stupid questions please bear with me. 

Does this automatically apply to the animations? like if I just go initiate a scene using either AAF itself or through addons like Violate or Sex Em Up are these adjustments just baked in now?

Or do I need to open up SAM and apply an adjustment when the anim is playing? Does this need to be done for every animation?

I've never used SAM so I suppose some practice may be in order, I just jumped on this mod because I too was a little dissatisfied with some of the alignments during scenes. No technical issues, nothings broken. I'm more looking for... advice? I guess? Instructions maybe lol.

Sorry again, and thanks for the effort you put into this. I used to painstakingly adjust my anims in Skyrim so those bits and belly would stretch just right. So I know how long this probably took. Thanks for the upload.

2 hours ago, NixInOmnia said:

Im sorry in advance, as I am a new AAF user. If these are stupid questions please bear with me. 

Does this automatically apply to the animations? like if I just go initiate a scene using either AAF itself or through addons like Violate or Sex Em Up are these adjustments just baked in now?

Or do I need to open up SAM and apply an adjustment when the anim is playing? Does this need to be done for every animation?

I've never used SAM so I suppose some practice may be in order, I just jumped on this mod because I too was a little dissatisfied with some of the alignments during scenes. No technical issues, nothings broken. I'm more looking for... advice? I guess? Instructions maybe lol.

Sorry again, and thanks for the effort you put into this. I used to painstakingly adjust my anims in Skyrim so those bits and belly would stretch just right. So I know how long this probably took. Thanks for the upload.

You shouldn't need to touch the SAM menu with this. Just use AAF or any other mod that can pick these animations. The adjustments just happen if you have everything working.

This mod doesn't remove the original anims. It just adds adjusted ones to the list. So you'll end up seeing the originals also if your mods randomly choose the animations.

Someone wrote earlier that you can circumvent this by tweaking the original xmls:

change the <position id="someposition" animation="someanimation"...

to this <position id="someposition" animation="null"

Haven't tried it myself.

1 hour ago, ookkerpak said:

You shouldn't need to touch the SAM menu with this. Just use AAF or any other mod that can pick these animations. The adjustments just happen if you have everything working.

This mod doesn't remove the original anims. It just adds adjusted ones to the list. So you'll end up seeing the originals also if your mods randomly choose the animations.

Someone wrote earlier that you can circumvent this by tweaking the original xmls:

change the <position id="someposition" animation="someanimation"...

to this <position id="someposition" animation="null"

Haven't tried it myself.

That answers my question. Thank you very much.

Okay got an issue here. I dont have anything else installed that would be affecting the Strap ons, and I've built them in Bodyslide, I have FG installed, all that. In both bodyslide and In Game the strapons have this weird disconnect.

Any Idea what would cause that? Maybe I missed a requirement somewhere?

Screenshot (1).png

4 hours ago, NixInOmnia said:

Okay got an issue here. I dont have anything else installed that would be affecting the Strap ons, and I've built them in Bodyslide, I have FG installed, all that. In both bodyslide and In Game the strapons have this weird disconnect.

Any Idea what would cause that? Maybe I missed a requirement somewhere?

Screenshot (1).png

I've seen that happen with some users before. Probably something with the bodyslide preset. Try each slider one by one to see, which does it.

12 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

I've seen that happen with some users before. Probably something with the bodyslide preset. Try each slider one by one to see, which does it.

None of the sliders seem to be fixing or changing that disconnect. They're working, as in the sliders are changing the overall shape and fit of the harness, but the head is still offset by quite a bit. Does this require anything like The Lesbian XML patch or something?

1 hour ago, NixInOmnia said:

None of the sliders seem to be fixing or changing that disconnect. They're working, as in the sliders are changing the overall shape and fit of the harness, but the head is still offset by quite a bit. Does this require anything like The Lesbian XML patch or something?

I messed around a bit in bodyslide and found out that at least bodyfat and maternity sliders reproduce the decapitation thing in your picture. See if zeroing bodyfat does anything on your setup. So much for a bodypositive attitude, I guess... I don't know if I'll be able to fix that phenomenon. You might want to try the strap-on that is a separate download on the lesbian patch mod's files. It does the same thing, but the offset happens in different region, closer to the base of the shaft.

4 hours ago, NixInOmnia said:

Should've added this earlier, but the anims are not properly lined up in game. The bone edits are working in the anims, as in the holes are opening/closing as they should, hands and such are placed properly. The strap on just seems to be broken at that disconnect and not morphing as it should.

The alignments are working as intended, and the strap on is going where its supposed to in both the anal and vaginal anims, but it seems like the shaft is supposed to be lined up with the head and its not entirely.

EDIT: Is there a way to pause the anims easily for screenshots? took like 12 tries to get the issue in frame for a shot

Photo12.png

Photo17.png

Photo8.png

Photo1.png

Photo9.png

Edited by NixInOmnia
Added info
1 hour ago, ookkerpak said:

I messed around a bit in bodyslide and found out that at least bodyfat and maternity sliders reproduce the decapitation thing in your picture. See if zeroing bodyfat does anything on your setup. So much for a bodypositive attitude, I guess... I don't know if I'll be able to fix that phenomenon. You might want to try the strap-on that is a separate download on the lesbian patch mod's files. It does the same thing, but the offset happens in different region, closer to the base of the shaft.

Lol I guess I'll try trimming the fat a bit and see if that helps the morphs. In game it seems like a disjointed bone issue on the strap on. Sorta like the stretched breast and butt bones issues some people get.

If I cant make it work, I'll give the other strap-ons a shot from the Engine Lesbian XMLs page. 

Appreciate you taking the time to check on that for me.

so from what i understand this edits animations slightly so they line up better and stuff, but why have this string of mods i need to get just for SAM i need at least 8 different downloads (not counting the more common requirements most ppl wil likely have) for requirements of requirements, a really bad way for setting up your mod, many people on here already are at their plugin limit, the last thing thy need is another 10 mandatory mod

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

@ookkerpak Hi, do you plan to add any more animations? For example, from 50 Shades of Fallout 4 1.0.5, or some other?

Thanks

Hint noted ;)

I really don't know. Most likely I'll add something, but I'm not sure when that might happen. Don't hold your breath. I was already trying out stuff with 50 shades, but then sort of left the project hanging. Haven't been playing or modding that much lately.

36 minutes ago, SXertui01 said:

I installed again fallout because Starfield is boring, and i have the same issue with se leito poses ?. The holes are closed ?. Is it someone can share a pack of working requirements for this mod? Other poses work fine with holes ?

I don't know. The requirements should be fine as they are on the main page. You're sure you have the SAM compatible skeleton? All of the requirements actually active in your mod organizer? FG or CBBE? I did a re-install at some point, and I lost SAM Former functionality then. To fix that, I deactivated it in MO2, loaded and closed the game, activated it again and after that: it just worked. Could be that you are facing some kind of wizardry like that.

4 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Hint noted ;)

I really don't know. Most likely I'll add something, but I'm not sure when that might happen. Don't hold your breath. I was already trying out stuff with 50 shades, but then sort of left the project hanging. Haven't been playing or modding that much lately.

I also don't play that much anymore, I'm waiting for some interesting new mod to come out that will be worth it.