Is there a way to flag some animations for just the player and the ones for the player to no be used for NPCS? In other words If I make a Giant or Tiny PC and make adjustments for that to animations, will those animations be chosen at random for the NPCS and the be all out of whack? I have only just begun messing with this and am slowing grasping the concept. Or is exporting and saving animation adjustments just making alternate version and all of them will pull from random, or does this override the original? 

Sorry Im a little dense but I will get it figured out. 

Is there a guide somewhere? lol 

13 hours ago, Saint_Olaf said:

Is there a way to flag some animations for just the player and the ones for the player to no be used for NPCS?

I don't think there is. But you could make such adjustments that include the scale. Adjust the scale of the COM "bone" in SAM with or without offset toggled, depending on which suits you better. That way you'd be giving the scale to a certain actor, among other adjustments.

will those animations be chosen at random

Depends on how you call them. If you use AAF menu, no. If some mod is doing it, it will most likely be random.

Is there a guide somewhere?

Sadly, no. I suggest you read SAM and SAMFormer instructions and see what I did in positionData and animationData. Then pick one existing animation, make animation- and positiondata xml's with just this one animation in them. Then change the animation ID so that it's different from the existing ones, make a position ID that uses this animation ID, mess around with adjustments and see what you end up with.

5 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

I don't think there is. But you could make such adjustments that include the scale. Adjust the scale of the COM "bone" in SAM with or without offset toggled, depending on which suits you better. That way you'd be giving the scale to a certain actor, among other adjustments.

Depends on how you call them. If you use AAF menu, no. If some mod is doing it, it will most likely be random.

Sadly, no. I suggest you read SAM and SAMFormer instructions and see what I did in positionData and animationData. Then pick one existing animation, make animation- and positiondata xml's with just this one animation in them. Then change the animation ID so that it's different from the existing ones, make a position ID that uses this animation ID, mess around with adjustments and see what you end up with.

Thanks, I have I will again. Once I get some sleep it might make more sense. lol Maybe tomorrow I will try and understand again. 

Since the last update some animations start with the "femdom" animation.  I have to manually skip ahead to what's appropriate for the situation.

Is there a way to remove the femdom animations manually?

Edited by Haamernus
4 hours ago, Haamernus said:

Since the last update some animations start with the "femdom" animation.  I have to manually skip ahead to what's appropriate for the situation.

Is there a way to remove the femdom animations manually?

Yeah, that was an accidental upload of two WIP files. I'll have to figure out what to do with them when I upload the next version.

Delete SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_positionData and SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_animationData xmls from AAF folder to get rid of them.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I found a missing quotation mark (") in mfgsetdata.xml. Did AAF complained about it or it doesn't matter.

<mfgSet id="Argh4">			
	<setting morphID="30" intensity="65 <-- lock="true"/>

Thanks!

Will have that one fixed in the next version. Whenever I have the time to make one...

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.3.3 released

!!!Download the fixed version!!!

Added more Leito chair anal stuff (Powerbomb + Reverse Cowgirl 1&2)
Expressions added to the rest of Leito F-F animations all Leito furniture animations
The new SC animation pack (1.3.0) introduced some new stages to existing scenes (Stool, Large Weapon Workbench) - filled in those for the FF versions

!!! Actually scratch the line of text above. SC 1.3.0 messes with current UAP so I had to remove those.

Cleaned up the xmls a bit
Removed scaling from SC FF and FFM adjustments. I recommend using AAF: SavageCabbage Animations Rescaling instead (pick the SCRS_Cr version)
- So now I recommend setting actor scaling OFF in AAF settings.ini which is different than with the previous versions
Removed the pegging stuff I accidentally uploaded in the previous version. That was just testing and it remains to be seen if I'll do anything with those in the future.

- Compatible with the recently released SAM 1.5.1 - it's safe to update that as well

20230628205534_1.jpg

20230628192416_1.jpg

20230628193016_1.jpg

20230628193516_1.jpg

Edited by ookkerpak

Hi

I have upgraded to the latest version and AAF has stopped working, I haven't changed anything else just updated.  I uninstalled UAP as that was a problem with mutated and atomic lust in the past and it still doesn't work,.  Then I removed clean fx,  shouldn't be an issue but just in case, also didn't fix it.  I follow the fucking guide exactly so unsure why, gone back to previous version for now. 

Sorry whatever it is I hope it is an easy fix.

10 minutes ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Then saw the patch for an animation above, does that fix it?

I don't know what that typo would have caused. The file didn't crash AAF for me, even with the typo. I'm away from my gaming setup now for a few days so I can't do much.

Maybe you went over the total-position-amount limit which was discussed in this thread some time earlier? Try deleting some pair of files from this mods AAF folder to see if this is the case. The pair would be animationData.xml and positionData.xml with the same text in the beginning of the filenames. Yet the stuff you need the least. If that doesn't work, you can restore those files and search for another solution.

6 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

そのタイプミスが何を引き起こしたのかわかりません。タイプミスがあっても、ファイルは AAF をクラッシュさせませんでした。ここ数日間ゲームのセットアップから離れているので、あまりできることがありません。

もしかしたら、少し前にこのスレッドで議論されたポジション総額制限を超えてしまったのでしょうか? これが当てはまるかどうかを確認するには、この mods AAF フォルダーからいくつかのファイルのペアを削除してみてください。このペアは、ファイル名の先頭に同じテキストが含まれるanimationData.xmlとpositionData.xmlになります。それでも、最低限必要なもの。それでも問題が解決しない場合は、それらのファイルを復元し、別の解決策を探すことができます。

Hello.
In my environment AAF didn't start because the limit was exceeded.
Version 1.3.2 was fine, but 1.3.3 seems to bring back the limitation.

1 hour ago, teto24 said:

Hello.
In my environment AAF didn't start because the limit was exceeded.
Version 1.3.2 was fine, but 1.3.3 seems to bring back the limitation.

Ok. Could you verify that by  temporarily deleting a few files from 1.3.3 as described above?

22 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

I don't know what that typo would have caused. The file didn't crash AAF for me, even with the typo. I'm away from my gaming setup now for a few days so I can't do much.

Maybe you went over the total-position-amount limit which was discussed in this thread some time earlier? Try deleting some pair of files from this mods AAF folder to see if this is the case. The pair would be animationData.xml and positionData.xml with the same text in the beginning of the filenames. Yet the stuff you need the least. If that doesn't work, you can restore those files and search for another solution.

Hi

Sorry like the others it didn't fix it for me, I have pretty much all the packs under AAF and the NukaRide ones, so if I was to remove one pack which would be the best one to try?  Using 1.32 again and that is running perfectly, after remembering to remove the femdom ones again.  

6 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

if I was to remove one pack which would be the best one to try?

I don't know how your system would react to that mid playthrough. My mod doesn't use BP70's animations, so maybe that one? I don't know how dependent of it your other mods are, though.

There appears to be a somewhat frustrating pattern here. Each time I update, some users AAF gets messed, I can't help and nobody knows how people solved their problem. If they did. So please let us know if you do find out some new incompatibility or something like that. I really don't think I did anything different this with this version, just added lines of xml code that are nearly identical to the previous versions.

I also ran into some similar AAF problems when I tried to make adjustments for 50 shades of Fallout 4 animations. That ended up in ragequitting. I don't know what was wrong with the files, but AAF didn't like them no matter how many times I started making them from scratch.

I'd also like to add that upgrading to 1.3.3 has messed up my AAF.

Now when I press the home key the actor select windows pops up, but when I hit enter to advance nothing happens.

Reverting back to 1.3.2 fixes the problem so I guess it some conflict with the latest update

On 1/8/2023 at 5:32 AM, spicydoritos said:

With ookkerpak's permission, I'm posting these here.  They are modified XMLs for SAM Enhanced Animations version 1.2.8 that incorporate sound from Custom Moans.  If you already have Custom Moans installed, you simply need to install this patch after SE. 

If you don't already have Custom Moans installed, see below the spoiler for critical instructions.

Reveal hidden contents

When installing Custom Moans, you absolutely must not install any of the options for Leito.  Otherwise you are basically guaranteed to get the AAF 68% error.  The Atomic Lust option is probably fine for now if you want it.  Custom Moans should load after Atomic Lust if so.

CustomMoansInstall.png.846c2ec5edc58a0ce157daa5baebe181.png

SAM 1.2.8 Sounds.zip 6.4 kB · 390 downloads

So I installed both mods as seen in the screenshot below. I noticed when I press enter to load up the character screen, the loading dots would appear for 2 seconds or so and nothing would happen so AAF didn't load properly. So I tried without this, and it loaded just fine. Any idea why this would happen?

image.png.b753b7645fd12fb9f1a983a3f15af44e.png

2 hours ago, chelzmcnamara said:

So I installed both mods as seen in the screenshot below. I noticed when I press enter to load up the character screen, the loading dots would appear for 2 seconds or so and nothing would happen so AAF didn't load properly. So I tried without this, and it loaded just fine. Any idea why this would happen?

image.png.b753b7645fd12fb9f1a983a3f15af44e.png

That patch I posted is from several versions ago, and is also redundant now.  SEA incorporates sound from Custom Moans natively.  My old patch should not be installed with current versions of SEA.