3 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Just tried it myself for a minute or three. Seems to be ok to update.

Thanks @ookkerpak :)

1 hour ago, SXertui01 said:

I finally found! I installed vioxis strapon "fixed" version and orifices and anal poses work lol.

I was just testing with this installed. Also side note I use Vortex and it's never been a culprit in my many playthroughs, only my own user configuration.

Back to the Vioxis Strapon "fixed"...I noticed in some FF animations it seems to lose it's positioning, and just stay in an erect form. Also it's black. I've set it to Fusion Girl Zero Sliders in BodySlide.

Have all current FF strapon animations had the lovely SAM Enhanced treatment? If so, just wondering what it could be on my side. All prerequisites have been installed. And this is the only discrepancy I've found so far.

-EDIT-

Ignore me on that last part, I noticed that I had SAM Strap-on with bones 1.3.0 overwriting Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout v5.0.0_fixed for some reason.

Edited by CloudLambda
6 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Also it's black

Yeah, I changed the texture files to have a black/camo coloring for a change.

overwriting Vioxsis' Strap-On's

That's how I use it, overwriting the original. To get the edited things working: the color, different shape and the bones. The original doesn't have any penis bones in it that would listen to SAM adjusting.

isn't supposed to work with Expressive Expressions

Well, not exactly. I didn't have that installed when I made the faces. If I've understood things right, that mod alters the base expressions and then my mod adds it's changes on top of this. It says "This mod is not compatible with other mods that modify the BaseFemaleHead.tri and the BaseMaleHead.tri files, so basically anything that changes the facial expressions" on Expressive Expressions Nexus page. I'm sure you got some hilarious stuff as a consolation prize for trying it ;) 

8 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Something else I've noticed...I'm taking a big wager that this isn't supposed to work with Expressive Expressions. Where as I'm getting some pretty demonic looking expressions lol.

I disabled the lewd expression from this mod because I prefer the original animation packs' facial expression.

Disable/hide/delete the "Lewd Expressions MfgSetData.xml" file from the AAF folder.

Hey both, thanks for your inputs on here...I'ma try without the Expressive Expressions later.

So I use Ego's AAF Violate, and I'm travelling around with Heather. When a Violate scene happens...I'm noticing HER violating the Raiders with the SE animations, as if she is a bloke and the poor male Raider is female ?

I'm no AAF expert, but I'm assuming this is something to do with tags that differentiate male/female npcs.

Edited by CloudLambda
3 minutes ago, CloudLambda said:

Hey both, thanks for your inputs on here...I'ma try without the Expressive Expressions later.

So I use Ego's AAF Violate, and I'm travelling around with Heather. When a Violate scene happens...I'm noticing HER violating the Raiders with the SE animations, as if she is a bloke and the poor male Raider is female ?

I'm no AAF expert, but I'm assuming this is something to do with tags that differentiate male/female npcs.

Most likely that has something to do with the fact that I accidentally uploaded some experimental femdom stuff in the latest update. Delete the files that have femdom in their names and see if it fixes that situation.

4 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Most likely that has something to do with the fact that I accidentally uploaded some experimental femdom stuff in the latest update. Delete the files that have femdom in their names and see if it fixes that situation.

I mean, I'm all for my female player character to be all FF with Heather...

So in F4SE\plugins\SAF\adjustments delete anything with "FF" in the name?

3 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

I mean, I'm all for my female player character to be all FF with Heather...

So in F4SE\plugins\SAF\adjustments delete anything with "FF" in the name?

Don't touch the adjustments folders contents, those do nothing by themselves. I believe you'll need to delete SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_positionData and Leito_FemDom_animationData from AAF folder if you want to stop Heather molesting male raiders and seeing such scenes with switched roles.

29 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Don't touch the adjustments folders contents, those do nothing by themselves. I believe you'll need to delete SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_positionData and Leito_FemDom_animationData from AAF folder if you want to stop Heather molesting male raiders and seeing such scenes with switched roles.

Gotcha, I've deleted those 2! Will report back if she keeps up the boisterous act lol

There's nothing necessarily wrong with your install. I get that also from time to time. Usually it happens in a crowded settlement or some other more CPU-wise demanding location. Supermutants somehow have the worst with erectile dysfunctions on my setup. Sometimes it starts working if you zoom in close and change the scenes/stages. Or travel some other place that hasn't that much stuff going on in the background. If it doesn't work like that either, better ask the AAF discord about it.

10 hours ago, RoadG said:

I don't know why, but somehow there are no boners for guys during poses. I don't know what's the problem. Everything's up to manual etc. Did I miss something?

it's a known bug, try putting on clothes and putting them off again via the AAF menu (the "\" key as  default I think)

5 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Hi.  Sorry been looking through SAM on MCM and for the life of me cannot see where to tick 'blink hack.  Under which of the options is that?  

Type sm in console to see SAM menu or use the hotkey that is set in MCM. Then you shoud see "Hacks" in the menu.

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2023 at 1:36 AM, WaSiren88 said:

This mod breaks AAF for me when I install it. Before this mod I can access AAF menu with Home key and all the options show up, after installing this mod I press Home key, then try to create new scene and nothing happens. I just see a couple dots circling around the AAF logo but nothing happens, nothing loads. I have to uninstall this mod to get everything working again. I installed everything that was required for this to work. What am I doing wrong? 

Have you managed to solve the problem? I got the same issue now, AAF stops working if SAM is enabled.
It used to work fine, but I somehow broke it and can't figure out how.

1 hour ago, virepef642 said:

Have you managed to solve the problem? I got the same issue now, AAF stops working if SAM is enabled.
It used to work fine, but I somehow broke it and can't figure out how.

Sadly no. What if you disable some of the other animation mods and see if it works. If it does, then the problem might be the "too many animations" treshold of AAF. Otherwise - no idea. Also, you might want to delete SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_positionData and Leito_FemDom_animationData from AAF folder, since those are WIP and just add up to the total animations count.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:27 PM, ookkerpak said:

Sadly no. What if you disable some of the other animation mods and see if it works. If it does, then the problem might be the "too many animations" treshold of AAF. Otherwise - no idea. Also, you might want to delete SAM Enhanced Leito_FemDom_positionData and Leito_FemDom_animationData from AAF folder, since those are WIP and just add up to the total animations count.

Can I delete all *MM (I guess it's male-male?) xml files from AAF folder if I never gonna use it to reduce the animations count?

Edited by virepef642
2 hours ago, virepef642 said:

Can I delete all *MM (I guess it's male-male?) xml files from AAF folder if I never gonna use it to reduce the animations count?

You need to reduce amount of <position> sections in XML files. So you may delete *positionData* files. Deleting of other files will not give you an effect.