Thanks for this mod! I think this should be added to that damned "AAF Fcking Manual" topic - I tried to fix Leito animations/erection for days - this mod solved all problems in seconds :)

20 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Thanks for this mod! I think this should be added to that damned "AAF Fcking Manual" topic - I tried to fix Leito animations/erection for days - this mod solved all problems in seconds :)

Thanks! I'm just glad that I didn't end up in the "avoid like the plague" list ;)

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, poblivion said:

@ookkerpak Are you planning to add support for more animations? For example, RohZima's Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF (December/2023) look great.

Thanks

Sorry, but I'm not planning to add anything at the moment. I have thought about adding support for RZ and 50 shades, but I simply haven't had any inspiration to actually do something. So no promises. I still haven't even tried the new RZ animations.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to disable Leito's animations completely? I do not like their mods (for some reason, AAF often uses their anims over any other and it becomes repetitive) so I deleted Leito's pack but your mod, understandably, still tries to execute Leito's mod which yields errors and makes chars stand still, not playing anim.

7 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Is it possible to disable Leito's animations completely? I do not like their mods (for some reason, AAF often uses their anims over any other and it becomes repetitive) so I deleted Leito's pack but your mod, understandably, still tries to execute Leito's mod which yields errors and makes chars stand still, not playing anim.

Yes. Just go to the mod folder and delete every .xml file that begins with "SAM Enhanced Leito" that's inside data/AAF folder.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, guliguliradish said:

Please forgive me for asking a beginner and naive question: How does it work after installation? Is it used in the game? Do you need other software to open it (such as 3dmax)? Sorry, I just got started

It adds more animations for AAF to choose from when mods ask for an animation to be played. If you don't yet know how to use AAF-based mods, you should take a look at this guide (also pinned at the top of the AAF category here on the forum):

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

当 mod 要求播放动画时,它添加了更多动画供 AAF 选择。如果您还不知道如何使用基于 AAF 的 mod,您应该看一下本指南(也固定在论坛上 AAF 类别的顶部):

Thank you, but my question is: I think this is a mod that can modify other animations, such as using it to modify inappropriate character expressions in certain animations. What should I do?

It is intended to be plug'n play. It doesn't give you any easy ways to change/modify stuff.

Read the manual vaultbait linked and follow it literally. That's how you should get started. First get AAF in a working state. Then install my mod and it's requirements that are written in the description. There's no animating software listed there, only FO4 mods.

If you want to modify animations my way, you need to use SAM and edit .xml files. This way you can only make "poses"/static adjustments that do not change during animation. It's like "Hold your elbow 10 degrees more extended during this animation stage" or "Keep this facial expression during this animation stage" kinda edits. Quite simple stuff that doesn't really fit doing any major changes well.

If you want to change expressions, you can edit animationdata.xml and change the face attributes there.

1 hour ago, ookkerpak said:

它旨在即插即用。它没有为您提供任何简单的方法来更改/修改内容。

阅读链接的手动Vaultbait并按照字面意思进行操作。这就是你应该如何开始的。首先让AAF处于工作状态。然后安装我的模组,它的要求写在描述中。那里没有列出动画软件,只有 FO4 mods。

如果您想按照我的方式修改动画,您需要使用 SAM 并编辑 .xml 文件。这样,您只能进行在动画过程中不会改变的“姿势”/静态调整。这就像“在此动画阶段将肘部保持 10 度延伸”或“在此动画阶段保持此面部表情”之类的编辑。非常简单的东西并不适合做任何重大改变。

如果您想更改表情,可以编辑animationdata.xml并更改其中的面部属性。

Well, after several hours of exploration, I finally figured it out. My goal is to modify some old animations and make some patches. Your animation is a good reference. Now I want to explore how to apply expressions to corresponding animations.

6 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

how to apply expressions

My way:

1) Make an expression via SAM and save it. That expression becomes a .txt in f4se\plugins\SAM\FaceMorphs which has the morph values listed

2) Make mfgdata.xml file, input the saved mfg morph values there. The format is different from the .txt you saved, and it's a bit annoying task. One mfgset per each expression.

3) Make actiondata.xml file and make an action for each mfgset

4) Add these actions to animationdata.xml of the mod you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.4.0!!!

I'm not dead yet!

This new version adds edits for 10 anims from RohZima's Fallout 4 animation pack.

New edits are for the following animations:

Anal prone ground rough
BJ ground tender
Missionary ground tender
Missionary ground rough
Prone tender (ground, bed and mattress)
Doggy chair tender
Sex behind chair tender
Doggy couch tender (analized it)
sex couch tender
Sex Desk Tender

+ I did some tagging, e.g. Aggressive tags for the rough ones and descriptive tags also.

I'll add Custom Moans sounds later.

Enjoy. And lemme know if there's something funky. It's been a while since I last did this.

20240401225600_1.jpg

20240401230249_1.jpg

20240401230434_1.jpg

20240403213058_1.jpg

20240403230207_1.jpg

20240403230947_1.jpg

20240403233300_1.jpg

20240403235232_1.jpg

20240406104504_1.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, salmoniscool said:

can you repost version 1.3.4 please? my wabbajack modlist does not work with the newer version

5 hours ago, jbombs6573 said:

same can you repost the 1.3.4 version

Sorry, I don't have it anymore. It's OK, if someone drops it here in the thread, though.

Which wabbajack list(s)?

You can ask for the list author to update the list.

What does "does not work" mean, more specific?

Edited by ookkerpak
8 hours ago, VaCR said:

Hi all. Is there a way to filter animations for AAF without SE prefix in-game?

You'll need to edit the *positiondata.xml files of the original mods and remove lines with the position IDs (each animation stage has one, the ones you see if you look at anims list in AAF). I don't know if this causes problems with other mods. Some might call for a spesific position ID in a certain situation, and not having that ID might cause trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mqt5 said:

letios animations seem to be unchanged with this mod, the genitals dont move and the alignment is very off. am i doing something wrong?

Do you see "SE Leito..." animations in your AAF gui? With the SE prefix? If not, something's off. My mod doesn't remove/overwrite the original animations, so they still exist in your game. To get rid of them, you can rename SAM Enhanced Leito_positionData.xml to Leito_positionData.xml, which is the filename in the original mod. Just make sure my mod is under it in MO2 load order. This way it overwrites the originals and you will not see them in your game. You might need to rename the animationData.xml's also, because this renaming might give you a list of errors in AAF if it realizes that it has some animationData without the corresponding positionData file. I don't think that the (possible) errors have any effect on your game. Haven't tried this method myself actually to be honest, but I believe it works that way. And if it doesn't, you can always rename the files back.

7 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Do you see "SE Leito..." animations in your AAF gui? With the SE prefix? If not, something's off. My mod doesn't remove/overwrite the original animations, so they still exist in your game. To get rid of them, you can rename SAM Enhanced Leito_positionData.xml to Leito_positionData.xml, which is the filename in the original mod. Just make sure my mod is under it in MO2 load order. This way it overwrites the originals and you will not see them in your game. You might need to rename the animationData.xml's also, because this renaming might give you a list of errors in AAF if it realizes that it has some animationData without the corresponding positionData file. I don't think that the (possible) errors have any effect on your game. Haven't tried this method myself actually to be honest, but I believe it works that way. And if it doesn't, you can always rename the files back.

actually i do see the prefix and it works great, the problem is that when a quest runs an animation, it always chooses the animations that are not calibrated, so is there a way to make it so it never chooses letio's old version?