3 hours ago, valkimedes said:

When a NPC engage the PC for sex (AAF Violate or Sex Harassment) The AAF animation doesn't start.  

Do you get some kind of error message? Have you looked at AAF's admin panel? That could give some answers or at least error codes and some descriptions of the issue. Hit "Home" to open AAF gui, then "Del" so that you get to the admin section and then hit enter to open up the window with all of the errors. The most recent one is on top.

Also, both of those mods have troubleshooting guides on their respective download pages, those are worth checking out.

On 7/28/2023 at 3:14 PM, lee3310 said:

? flickers in place, can you elaborate a little, all that mod does is changing the actors size, nothing more nothing less.

Oh, nevermind that post. It wasn't an issue with the mod, it turned out to be something I caused myself by mistake by jumping in to animations for testing purposes right after booting up the game.

Turns out it takes a while to load up all the animations, but unlike ostim/opensex for skyrim, it doesn't give you a message at the top of the screen to alert you that the animations are done loading. I thought the "100%" indicator for AAF loading was the same thing, but it ain't.

EDIT: for ook, I took a look at my MO2 VFS structure and there are indeed changes to some AAF XMLs made by the WoD author, IAmMe. Here's a screenshot of the folder they put their own XMLs in. AFAIK the _T ones are from hardship.

image.png.520db6b926b474c17e117a02ffc53de7.png

It also contains a meshes/AnimObjects/AnimationsByLeito folder with the following contents:

image.png.fbf209bac84dd885c66d73c868b9fc97.png

You can probably contact IAmMe on the Jolly Co-operators discord (NSFW wabbajack list chat) if you want to get more information about what they did specifically, my understanding is pretty cursory and I'm more of a mod hacker than a real author.

I am happily reporting that I've got everything working together - SEA with the staged leito patch and hardship running just fine.

Edited by chigusa
Adding information
18 minutes ago, chigusa said:

everything working together - SEA with the staged leito patch and hardship

That's good. Might be that I have accidentally done something that makes them compatible while developing the thing. Gotta try (and troubleshoot) the combo at some point. Thanks for the info provided.

11 hours ago, chigusa said:

...staged leito patch and hardship running just fine.

Just tested it and I also get them to run together. Must be that I have unintentionally fixed it while editing the files. This might be the first positive suprise since I started making this ;)

Just found that tags for some positions are defined wrongly

Version 1.3.3, file SAM Enhanced Savage Cabbage FF PositionData.xml , lines:

<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-3 Doggy" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-3" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,Dresser,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,MidStage,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-3,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-3"/>
<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-4 Doggy" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-4" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,Dresser,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,MidStage,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-4,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-4"/>
<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-5 Doggy" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-5" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,Dresser,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,MidStage,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-5,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-5"/>
<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-6 Doggy" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-6" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,Dresser,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,MidStage,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-6,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-6"/>
<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-7 Climax" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-7" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,ClimaxM,Dresser,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-7,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-7"/>
<position id="SE SC FF Dresser 1-8 Finish" animation="SE SC Dresser 1-8" location="Dresser_Player" tags="SavageCabbage,F_F,FaceDown,FromBehind,Neutral,Finish,Dresser,StraponToVagina,SF:F=F1 - SC FF Dresser 1-8,F=F2 - SC FF Dresser 1-8"/>

In SF definition should be colon symbol instead of comma.

These lines are removed in 1.3.3 fixed.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag

The leito animations don't get the improvements for me, its just like before i installed this mod. All other animation packs work and look great for me.

I have tried with and without UAP and the Staged leito plus fix. Nothing works. I also know that nothing overwrites this mod.

Not sure how to continue troubleshooting

Load order in spoiler

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
WorkshopFramework.esm
XDI.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
SimSettlements.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
Behemoth No Cart.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
DiamondCityExpansion-eXoPatch.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
PenPos.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
DiamondCity-PreVis.esp
SAMFormer.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
ModsAndPatches.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion_x_LowerVolume.esp
Raider Pet.esp
MTO DLCNuka Disciple.esp
MTO DLCNuka Operator.esp
MTO DLCNuka Pack.esp
MTO Enemy Males.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
AAF_SCRS.esp
FPAttributes.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
ComMoisturizer.esp
ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp
ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp
ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
Custom Moans.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
ScreenArcherMenu.esp
PhotoMode.esp
FusionGirl.esp
LooksMenu.esp
StartMeUp.esp

3 hours ago, Crasses123 said:

The leito animations don't get the improvements for me, its just like before i installed this mod. All other animation packs work and look great for me.

I have tried with and without UAP and the Staged leito plus fix. Nothing works. I also know that nothing overwrites this mod.

Not sure how to continue troubleshooting

Load order in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
WorkshopFramework.esm
XDI.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
SimSettlements.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
Behemoth No Cart.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
DiamondCityExpansion-eXoPatch.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
PenPos.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
DiamondCity-PreVis.esp
SAMFormer.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
ModsAndPatches.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion_x_LowerVolume.esp
Raider Pet.esp
MTO DLCNuka Disciple.esp
MTO DLCNuka Operator.esp
MTO DLCNuka Pack.esp
MTO Enemy Males.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
AAF_SCRS.esp
FPAttributes.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
ComMoisturizer.esp
ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp
ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp
ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
Custom Moans.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
ScreenArcherMenu.esp
PhotoMode.esp
FusionGirl.esp
LooksMenu.esp
StartMeUp.esp

Do you see the animations in AAF menu? Leitos with the SE prefix? They should be there, as should the unedited versions of Leito anims.

1 hour ago, ookkerpak said:

Do you see the animations in AAF menu? Leitos with the SE prefix? They should be there, as should the unedited versions of Leito anims.

What i mean when i write that animations "work" is that facial expressions change and orifices open and close when appropriate.

I see Leitos animations with the SE prefix and without the prefix, neither work.

Like:

Leito Cowgirl

SE Leito Cowgirl S1

Nothing works on Leito without prefix and only facial expressions work on the ones with the SE prefix.

No orifices open on either one exept for maybe mouth and penis adjustments for vaginal/anal variations does not work for either of the two versions, even though for vaginal it looks good enough.

The SE Atomic Cowgirl animations works ok but the anal variations of them are the same as the regular ones, it still looks like vaginal sex.

1 hour ago, Crasses123 said:

What i mean when i write that animations "work" is that facial expressions change and orifices open and close when appropriate.

I see Leitos animations with the SE prefix and without the prefix, neither work.

Like:

Leito Cowgirl

SE Leito Cowgirl S1

Nothing works on Leito without prefix and only facial expressions work on the ones with the SE prefix.

No orifices open on either one exept for maybe mouth and penis adjustments for vaginal/anal variations does not work for either of the two versions, even though for vaginal it looks good enough.

The SE Atomic Cowgirl animations works ok but the anal variations of them are the same as the regular ones, it still looks like vaginal sex.

Are you sure you have the right skeleton?  You need ZeX v6 (linked in mod description).  During installation, also make sure to select the version that supports SAM.

Hello awesome work by the way, im running into an issue with this. I only have everything you need in my mods list, from following aaf and your install guide. im using fusion girl and body talk, have the skeleton etc etc. For some reason it only works on nora at the house in the beginning of the game. It doesnt work on any other npc for after is start the game. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated

7 hours ago, fallout4player11 said:

Hello awesome work by the way, im running into an issue with this. I only have everything you need in my mods list, from following aaf and your install guide. im using fusion girl and body talk, have the skeleton etc etc. For some reason it only works on nora at the house in the beginning of the game. It doesnt work on any other npc for after is start the game. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated

I'm not 100% sure what's going on, but let's make some assumptions and try something:

Some generic female npc:s are "male" if you look at their attributes with Better Console -mod (click on NPC, hit Ctrl and look at the textbox that appears). This includes, but might not be limited to settlers, raiders and such. If you start an animation with such npc, the adjustments go wrong. Named npc:s work better. Try Piper or some other one you encounter early in the game. Marcy Long and other named settlers are also labeled correctly female. This might have something to do with how SAMFormer recognizes genders.

11 minutes ago, fallout4player11 said:

you're a genius lmao they are all labeled male every single one. I'm using the spawn settler button. Any idea how to change their gender?

No idea. This has been brought up recently in the AAF discord channel and SAMFormer modpage. Now we just sit and wait hoping for a solution ;)

5 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hello,
Is there a way to make aaf select ONLY THIS and skip other versions? and is it convinient?

Make a copy of the original animation mod's positionData.xml file and replace the animation lines to NULL.

For example: 

<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S1" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S2" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S3" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S4" animation="Null" />

This will disable all Leito_Blowjob_1_S# so AAF will only use SAM EA's animations instead which has a different name.

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

Make a copy of the original animation mod's positionData.xml file and replace the animation lines to NULL.

For example: 

<position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S1" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S2" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S3" animation="Null" />
    <position id="Leito_Blowjob_1_S4" animation="Null" />

This will disable all Leito_Blowjob_1_S# so AAF will only use SAM EA's animations instead which has a different name.

Ok 10q i'll find that in the AAF Xml's directory i guess, if so, i dont need more answers 10q

Optional download for Savage Cabbage 1.3.0

Adds FF versions for Dresser, Stool and Weapons Workbench

Do not use with other versions of SC animations, AAF will stop working if you do

If you use UAP, it needs to be installed without support for Savage Cabbage anims to get these to work, since the current version of UAP supports only SC 1.2.8

20230829220808_1.jpg

20230829215152_1.jpg

Thank you for the mod ookkerpak. The few F+M animations that I had tested worked perfectly, though I had to disable DD Heels. Boots made my girl bigger than the partner for some reason. 
As expected females do not line up. Haven't tried it with a named NPC yet. Shame, I usually like girl on girl action the most, but I guess FO4 hates good programming. Like did the developers miss all the sexy mods created for Skyrim? This shit should have been a priority ?

Also, I dunno if you can help with this, the AAF Violate scenarios cycle only the same 4 Animations. Do you think my tags are messed up? How do you even check for that?
I've got the following packs:

12º ZaZOut4 [REPACK] v0.0.3.3

13º Bad End v1.05

14º 50 Shades v1.05

15º Farelle Animations v0.1.2

16º [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito v2.1b

17º Vadermania Animations v1.1

20º Creature Pack v3.01

21º Creature Pack 2 v0.1beta

22º Atomic Lust v2.7

23º Mutated Lust v1.4

24º SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.8

25º BP70 Animations v2.8

26º Brave's Animations v1.3

27º SnapDragon's Animations v1.1.0

28º RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF v1.1

Basically everything from the Guide. Strange how I'm only getting the same 4 Animations when attacked by Raiders.
The creature Animations do work though.
For my last question: Will I break something if I choose to reinstall UAP for the Updated SCA 1.30? Do I need to uninstall the animations first?

Uff, I wrote way too much I think. Sorry to bother you. Thanks again for the mod, it's awesome

On 9/5/2023 at 9:12 PM, PrimeDK said:

Sorry to bother you.

No worries.

1) Some boots with high heels shift the female actor if you don't have HHS installed with AAF support (I think it's an option in fomod installer of the recent version of HHS)

2) I don't know how Violate works. Might be that it only uses anims that have "aggressive" tag in positiondata.xml (inside AAF folder of each animation mod.) Violate also has MCM menu, where you can configure the mods settings, might be worth to look if you can find something useful there.

3) With these mods, changing anything might destroy the whole setup, but I think it's safe to reinstall UAP with any options you like without serious concerns. I'd just install SC 1.3.0, reinstall UAP (and make backups if using MO2 - Vortex: no idea) and see how it works.

Hope this helps.