5 hours ago, mqt5 said:

when a quest runs an animation...

Depends how the quest chooses the animations. If it's random, you just have had bad luck and the file renaming I described earlier should do the trick. If it's a certain Leito anim the quest chooses, you'll need to rename positionId's in positiondata.xml. <position id="SE Leito Aggressive Blowjob" <-- the yellow part needs to be changed to what it is in Leito's original format.

4 hours ago, mqt5 said:

is there a fix for this?

I think you might have two or more adjustments on. This can happen if you for example change the position/stage too rapidly in AAF gui. Choose the male in console, open SAM menu, open Pose Adjustments menu and see, if there are many active adjustments. The one that should be there is always CAPITALIZED - the rest of them you should remove by clicking the trashcan icon. If that didn't fix it, you'll need to tell me which animation/stage that is and I'll check if it's my adjustments - could be my bad also.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent mod, I've been looking for one of these for a while. But unfortunately, I'm having issues with the alignment.
I have bodytalk 3 and fusion girl, both of which I have built with the morph checked. I also have staged leito installed and have made sure that zex skeleton is installed with SAM checked. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot9.png

10 minutes ago, meisterdongler said:

Excellent mod, I've been looking for one of these for a while. But unfortunately, I'm having issues with the alignment.
I have bodytalk 3 and fusion girl, both of which I have built with the morph checked. I also have staged leito installed and have made sure that zex skeleton is installed with SAM checked. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yeah, it look like something's off. First check SAM menu and see that you don't have many entries in pose adjustments - both actors. Yeet anything, but the one written in caps. Sometimes, when you go through many animations and fire PgUp or PgDn too fast, adjustments accumulate and things start to look weird.

42 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Yeah, it look like something's off. First check SAM menu and see that you don't have many entries in pose adjustments - both actors. Yeet anything, but the one written in caps. Sometimes, when you go through many animations and fire PgUp or PgDn too fast, adjustments accumulate and things start to look weird.

There are no entries in SAM for both except the pose that the actors are currently at,

8 hours ago, meisterdongler said:

There are no entries in SAM for both except the pose that the actors are currently at,

OK, so it should be working. But still... Shit! That would've been the easy solution. Now we need to troubleshoot.

Do you have any mods that change your characters scale? Some kind of randomizer? Any other SAM related mods? High heels system working? Knee fix mods or something like that?

Posted (edited)

This seems to be a matter of proportion.
You can click on the female character in the animation and type getscale in the console to see what it will show.
Except for SC, the male-to-female ratio of all animation authors is 1:1.
You need to set the 
scale_actors_for_animations =true

In AAF setting.ini

Edited by kziitd
Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, kziitd said:

This seems to be a matter of proportion.
You can click on the female character in the animation and type getscale in the console to see what it will show.
Except for SC, the male-to-female ratio of all animation authors is 1:1.
You need to set the 
scale_actors_for_animations =true

In AAF setting.ini

I set scale_actors_for_animations = true in x86/Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout4/Data/AAF/AAF_settings.ini.
Also I typed getscale on the female character and it said 1.00.
Unfortunately, the issue remains.

Photo12.png

Capture.PNG

Actually, depending on how I click on the female character, I get a different ID with a different value so I'm not really sure which one is valid:

If the picture isn't available to you, the ID is (ff00692c)[PP][T] and the value is GetScale >> (REF * BASE = CURRENT ) ( 1.02 * 0.98 = 1.00 )

Capture.PNG

Edited by meisterdongler
8 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

OK, so it should be working. But still... Shit! That would've been the easy solution. Now we need to troubleshoot.

Do you have any mods that change your characters scale? Some kind of randomizer? Any other SAM related mods? High heels system working? Knee fix mods or something like that?

I have no randomizer that I am aware of. As for SAM, I installed all the required mods except Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB since I'm using Fusion Girl.
This is my load order, I apologize in advance for the wall of pictures.

Capture.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

12.PNG

13.PNG

47 minutes ago, meisterdongler said:

This is my load order, I apologize in advance for the wall of pictures.

np. I'm not that fluent in Vortex, but I didn't spot any clear problems.

At least Atomic Lust and BP70 anim packs have their own settings.ini files, which set the scaling either on or off. You can safely delete those files and just use the AAF ini to change this one setting.

How's your FG bodyslide preset? Do you have Groin Back -slider set somewhere? That might screw the alignment, since I've done my adjustments with it zeroed.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

np. I'm not that fluent in Vortex, but I didn't spot any clear problems.

At least Atomic Lust and BP70 anim packs have their own settings.ini files, which set the scaling either on or off. You can safely delete those files and just use the AAF ini to change this one setting.

How's your FG bodyslide preset? Do you have Groin Back -slider set somewhere? That might screw the alignment, since I've done my adjustments with it zeroed.

I did have Groin Lower at 12% and I tried adjusting it to 0% but that barely made any changes. I also noticed that Hip Push Forward at 46% and setting it to 100% made it a lot better, there are still some misalignments and clipping here and there but overall much better. However, it seems that in majority of the poses, the penis is having a free mind and I have to switch back and forth between poses in order to make it align correctly. I have installed stage leito so it is strange why it keeps doing that.
Also, could you share your FG bodyslide preset so I can get the correct dimensions?
Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Edited by meisterdongler
1 minute ago, meisterdongler said:

penis is having a free mind

Don't they always? 🤪 No, seriously, sounds weird. I get that with supermutants sometimes. I think that it happens more often if I'm (GPU-wise) in a more demanding environment - many NPC's, lots of clutter etc. I really don't know what could be causing that. Could be some sort of memory thing. Maybe? As you said, changing stage/animation usually fixes this. It's also said that Looksmenu version 1.6.20 breaks erections and it's better to use 1.6.18 - check your version.

13 minutes ago, meisterdongler said:

I have installed staged leito

The staged leito mod works a bit differently than mine and either should not change how the other works - if I've understood how things work under the hood right.

2 minutes ago, meisterdongler said:

share your FG bodyslide preset

Already did 😉 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44105

Do your characters wear any shoes during the animation? I remember that I had some trouble with high heels and alignment at some point, but updating HHS solved the situation.

Oh, and the female scale ( 1.02 * 0.98 = 1.00 ) is how it should look like.

30 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Don't they always? 🤪 No, seriously, sounds weird. I get that with supermutants sometimes. I think that it happens more often if I'm (GPU-wise) in a more demanding environment - many NPC's, lots of clutter etc. I really don't know what could be causing that. Could be some sort of memory thing. Maybe? As you said, changing stage/animation usually fixes this. It's also said that Looksmenu version 1.6.20 breaks erections and it's better to use 1.6.18 - check your version.

The staged leito mod works a bit differently than mine and either should not change how the other works - if I've understood how things work under the hood right.

Already did 😉 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44105

Do your characters wear any shoes during the animation? I remember that I had some trouble with high heels and alignment at some point, but updating HHS solved the situation.

Oh, and the female scale ( 1.02 * 0.98 = 1.00 ) is how it should look like.

Yeah, I think the animation breaks due to cluttering and the author of staged leito even says that the limitation of the game engine can cause this, it's just that it happens to the majority of animations which didn't happen to me before. I downloaded looksmenu 1.6.18 and the characters don't wear shoes during animation.
Also using your body preset improved on the clippings and misalignments significantly!

29 minutes ago, meisterdongler said:

Yeah, I think the animation breaks due to cluttering and the author of staged leito even says that the limitation of the game engine can cause this, it's just that it happens to the majority of animations which didn't happen to me before. I downloaded looksmenu 1.6.18 and the characters don't wear shoes during animation.
Also using your body preset improved on the clippings and misalignments significantly!

Ok, so it's somewhat solved then? I'll write here if something else pops in to my mind. Right now I'm out of any more ideas.

And please, inform me if you find out some compatibility issues of whatever you might discover.

14 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Ok, so it's somewhat solved then? I'll write here if something else pops in to my mind. Right now I'm out of any more ideas.

And please, inform me if you find out some compatibility issues of whatever you might discover.

Yeah, the misalignments and clippings are due to the bodyslide preset. The penis having a mind of its own is not solved but I can just bruteforce it by toggling back and forth between animations. I appreciate the help and have a great one!