PAHE works with defeat but it can break sometimes if you are not paying attention to what you are doing when capturing NPC's in combat. SexLab leveling gives few problems but does not have near the features. I barely get games completed any more from tweaking the game till it breaks most of the time any way...fake it till ya make it...or break it.

Edit: @donkeywho I have no clue how old you might be but this game came out in 2011...I have socks older. Try not to hurt others feelings with your disparaging remarks regarding old folks please sir, I resemble that remark.

: )

Edited by netruss1964
1 minute ago, netruss1964 said:

PAHE works with defeat but it can break sometimes if you are not paying attention to what you are doing when capturing NPC's in combat. SexLab leveling gives few problems but does not have near the features. I barely get games completed any more from tweaking the game till it breaks most of the time any way...fake it till ya make it...or break it.

Yep.  The delay before PAHE registers a capture is what catches me out.  And if you click on them again, too soon, you get a second copy of the slave in the list, but sitting in the clone cell (looks like you can delete those OK tho), but if you hang about waiting to talk to the downed, soon to be enslaved, NPC, you can get bashed yourself. 

These days, I use the 'silencer' (paralysis) weapons (no damage bow, crossbow, sword and dagger) from the Nexus Estrus Mod's Addon.  The follower from that mod comes equipped with them.  Those will down an NPC for 6 min.  So in battle, I just knock down the NPC, finish the fight, and then mop up the sleeping NPCs.  However, if you have as bunch of followers with you, they can, if OP, kill all the sleeping ones before you get a chance to enslave them, so it can be best to click the enslave option on the ones you want as you go along   LOL 

Check out Arousing Implements...% chance of staggering an opponent and increasing arousal on them at the same time. I find them fun to use for subduing. I will look for the page...

Arousing Implements - Canes, Crops, Paddles, and Switches (SLEN REQUIRED) - Other - LoversLab

Unenchanting one will teach the enchantment to add to other weapons...can you further enchant or learn the enchantments of these 'silencer' weapons? Could create an awesome capture arsenal.

Edited by netruss1964

Can someone help? I installed this mod a long time ago and it worked fine for like months but now it won't work.

Well actually when I play khajiit it works but with the Cellan race it doesn't want to. 

When I try to force myself on someone nothing happens. My character would just stand there. Except if I open up the command console. Then the mod immediately starts some script and then the scene starts once the console is closed.

Could this be an issue because of the race I'm using or maybe defeat just went ballistic because I changed my race mid game?

@JackyHarg If, this mod had been functioning fine until changing race then, that is one likely possibility. Ways to test this, change race back and see what happens, also, copy saves to a different folder, start new game as Cellan test for problems. If Cellan then works or reverting to prior race works to fix function then I would say you found the trouble. Hopefully you did not make other changes at the same time. Perhaps someone who knows this mod better or has run into this issue before will know more. Just an attempt to assist.

@Bullfye It appears you are correct. After a quick search I see Simple Slavery Plus and Simple Slavery Plus Plus. It appears the Mod author for Simple Slavery took down the original mod after SS++ came out, I see where he has commented in the SS++ thread to the adoptive author there. I am not sure what exactly happened. Interesting. Perhaps he gave the mod over to a new author to relieve his burden? Hmmm.

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

@Bullfye It appears you are correct. After a quick search I see Simple Slavery Plus and Simple Slavery Plus Plus. It appears the Mod author for Simple Slavery took down the original mod after SS++ came out, I see where he has commented in the SS++ thread to the adoptive author there. I am not sure what exactly happened. Interesting. Perhaps he gave the mod over to a new author to relieve his burden? Hmmm.

Yeah the thing is this S slavery ++ Is a bit heavy on scripting and asks to many mods to work as intended !

I'll just pass it for now , in fact its a thing a think should be included in defeat the ability to enslave a npc after you Rape  ...it would be a simple scripts mostly like forcing an NPC to be your follower but with different restrictions !

54 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Yeah the thing is this S slavery ++ Is a bit heavy on scripting and asks to many mods to work as intended !

I'll just pass it for now , in fact its a thing a think should be included in defeat the ability to enslave a npc after you Rape  ...it would be a simple scripts mostly like forcing an NPC to be your follower but with different restrictions !

On 9/24/2021 at 11:43 AM, donkeywho said:

PAHE/NPC bleedout issues?  That's interesting.  Years ago, I asked Goubo to incorporate the option to enslave enemies who had been downed by paralysis and, lo and behold, he did!

That's still there and functions quite well, although you do (now?) have to hit the paralysed NPC and inflict some health damage, before the enslavement option appears

I hope no-one ever changes that.  It would really cramp my playing style  :P

I think maybe Sir donkeywho may know some stuff that has been over looked by most. And I would not be surprised if I found an old download of Simple Slavery in my dusty mod archive portable. I guess permissions would be needed. Let me see on availability on both counts. I may possibly get back to you.

EDIT: it appears https://www.loverslab.com/profile/155791-jfraser/

is the original author. I will see what i can find out.

Edit: I mentioned this thread in a communication I sent to @jfraser. Awaiting reply.

FINAL EDIT: I have turned up a file labeled " Simple Slavery 5.3 with Devious Framework" downloaded in 2018 without hooking up the portable. I wonder what version we might be looking for? I may have something still older but I still would like permission to share the work.

Edited by netruss1964
17 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Am I right or wrong that Simple Slavery is gone ??

Can not find it , found Simple Slavery Plus Plus but I guess as a lot more scripts than the one I can not find !

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Hi! I am the original author of Simple Slavery. I hid the original so people wouldn't be confused by so many versions of the mod. If you're looking for a mod that will enslave the people you capture via Defeat, no version of SS will help you - they are all geared toward player enslavement only. I can dig up my last version of the original, but be aware that it won't have DD compatibility and won't be linked to any of the newer outcomes.

Edit: also, you have my blanket permission to share, edit, or do whatever you want with my version of the mod. 

Edited by jfraser
17 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Am I right or wrong that Simple Slavery is gone ??

Can not find it , found Simple Slavery Plus Plus but I guess as a lot more scripts than the one I can not find !

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I have asked for the original to be un-hidden. you can find it here: 

22 minutes ago, jfraser said:

I have asked for the original to be un-hidden. you can find it here: 

However that is for Skyrim LE  , sorry my bad I was looking for it for SSE, ( Dumb me )  .

As for the Biddings with other mods I do not really care  about it as long as it gives me either via Dialogue or defeat the Chance to enslave a possible Enemy NPC..

Thanks guys for the help in this, but if you know of any Port of this to SSE please tell me , maybe I make some kind of dialogue enslavement Mod .. 

19 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Again, as jfraser stated Simple Slavery is intended for player slavery. Paradise Halls (PAHE) or the built in function mentioned by donkeywho is for NPC enslavement.

8 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

However that is for Skyrim LE  , sorry my bad I was looking for it for SSE, ( Dumb me )  .

As for the Biddings with other mods I do not really care  about it as long as it gives me either via Dialogue or defeat the Chance to enslave a possible Enemy NPC..

Thanks guys for the help in this, but if you know of any Port of this to SSE please tell me , maybe I make some kind of dialogue enslavement Mod .. 

You probably wwould be interested in what donkeywho said earlier about the function to enslave enemies built into defeat. Also look at PAHE.

Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons - Quests - LoversLab

14 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

You probably wwould be interested in what donkeywho said earlier about the function to enslave enemies built into defeat. Also look at PAHE.

Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons - Quests - LoversLab

Yep.  If he wants to enslave NPCs, he needs the SSE version of PAHE, a mod by @CliftonJD for which SSE 8.0.1 is current.  It works perfectly well. 

@Bullfye

I'd suggest starting with that, make sure that it works in your game, and then if you want to use the further addons available, go for

- Firstly, those in PAHE itself, eg the Slaver Camp etc

- PAH Home Sweet Home (HSH)

+

- PAH And you Get a Slave (AYGAS)

both by @Musje and for which SSE versions are available

Those latter two provide for slave management in both your 'own home' setting and also across Skyrim

If you want to take it even further, you can also try

PAHE - Diary of Mine (DOM)

But note that if you go for PAHE 8.0.1, DOM seemingly still has to catch up with that, so is not fully compatible, nor recommended, right now

There is also a very nice Hearthfire Dungeon addition from @EinarrTheRed but it is yet to be converted from LE to SSE

Hope that all helps

EDIT.  PS:  I should also have recommended the Bane Master version of Defeat, the latest version of which you will find a couple of pages back upthread here

Edited by donkeywho
Am 24.09.2021 um 09:11 Uhr sagte FrankyReidl:

aus irgendeinem grund läuft bei mir nur einvernehmlich, ich muss es also selbst auslösen mit dem illusionszauber. bisher wurde ich nur immer getötet. hab ich einen mod vergessen oder hab ich was falsch gemacht? hab die mods sexlab rape, sexlab, creaturen, MCM, den animationsloader, brawling rape drin und auch die animationen sind da aber es geschieht eben nur alles in 1 gegen 1 einvernehmlich und nur EIN einvernehmlich. muss man irgendwas erreichen oder tun damit sowas geschieht oder brauch ich noch einen mod dazu? es läuft aber auch einvernehmlich kein doppel oder treehsome. zum teil sind auch creaturen etwas verstellt wie zum beispiel spinnen die dann den hinterkopf bearbeiten so das ich eigendlich schon hinter der spinne liege. wäre schön wenn da jemand weiß was bei mir fehlt oder was da falsch läuft das ich nicht vergewaltigt werde, es auch keine dialoge gibt usw. Ist

6 hours ago, Bullfye said:

as far as I'm aware, the original SS was never ported to SE

On 9/25/2021 at 2:43 PM, netruss1964 said:

@JackyHarg If, this mod had been functioning fine until changing race then, that is one likely possibility. Ways to test this, change race back and see what happens, also, copy saves to a different folder, start new game as Cellan test for problems. If Cellan then works or reverting to prior race works to fix function then I would say you found the trouble. Hopefully you did not make other changes at the same time. Perhaps someone who knows this mod better or has run into this issue before will know more. Just an attempt to assist.

Yeah so probably the race change caused the issue. Many of my mods just kinda gave up and hit reset. I had to change everything back. Can't say I'm surprised. I had so many sexlab mods, it's really a miracle that I could keep the game running for so long.

19 hours ago, FrankyReidl said:

Franky, vie ghets? I speak KINE German. I had to translate with software so confusion is possible.

German is not my native language. This has been software translated. For what I had translated from your comment you have trouble with Defeat. It sounds like you may have other problems with your game as well. Defeat is a notoriously touchy mod. I hope the translation is understandable. Any mod that effects player character or non player character bleed-out phase will conflict with this mod. It will be a problem unless you can change the load order or edit the conflicting mods for a fix. More information is needed. The translation requirements and my inexperience will make help from me difficult and possibly ineffective. Hopefully someone else will step in.

Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache. Dies wurde in softwareübersofern übersetzt. Für das, was ich aus deinem Kommentar übersetzt hatte, hast du Probleme mit Defeat. Es klingt, als hätten Sie auch andere Probleme mit Ihrem Spiel. Defeat ist ein notorisch heikler Mod. Ich hoffe, die Übersetzung ist verständlich. Jede Mod, die sich auf die Ausblutungsphase von Spielercharakteren oder Nichtspielercharakteren auswirkt, steht in Konflikt mit dieser Mod. Es wird ein Problem sein, es sei denn, Sie können die Ladereihenfolge ändern oder die in Konflikt stehenden Mods für einen Fix bearbeiten. Weitere Informationen sind erforderlich. Die Übersetzungsanforderungen und meine Unerfahrenheit werden die Hilfe von mir schwierig und möglicherweise ineffektiv machen. Hoffentlich wird jemand anderes einspringen.