32 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Is it okay to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 on an existing save? Or does 1.3 require a new game?

It should be ok to upgrade from 1.2.

14 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Going forward, for new versions in the future, it would be super helpful if you could do the following 2 things:

• Renumber the new Quest from xx001D88 to xx000800
  • In the ESP's File Header, set the Next Object ID to 00000801

Of course. :)  Thank you, I have never ported anything to SE, so this information is really appreciated. :)

Hi,

I have an issue that I've seen other people in this thread have had and I haven't seen it answered. 

The sentence "hold down A or D to resist" keeps flashing on the screen, and nothing defeat related is going on.

I've completely uninstalled defeat and it's still flashing on the screen. It doesn't happen on a new game, but when I load up the existing save it's still flashing that warning.

Any ideas?

Hi! Trying to figure out a problem-

Whenever a scene ends, the NPCs immediately turn aggressive again and attack. Even with trauma turned on, it's immediate, with no gap time to escape. This leads to a lot of odd scenarios, like an enemy saying "It's okay, you can leave" then immediately drawing their weapon and attacking, and often prevents the post-defeat scenarios from working. I'm not sure what settings I might have wrong, but I can't figure out how to fix this.

Edited by Toleurin
On 9/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, Bane Master said:

And yet another  minor bugfix - the last two strip item selectors on the "Player as Victim" MCM page now work as intended.

Please note Defeat requires SkyUILib - the LE version is SE Compatible.

It's OK to upgrade from v3.3 to 3.31

Defeat v535 LE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.35 MB · 64 downloads Defeat v535 SE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.32 MB · 42 downloads

So, I've found/ noticed an issue I think... I'm unsure if any other of my mods are helping to cause it, but this version seems incapable of handling "excessive" animation counts. At 600-odd Creature animations, selecting the "Update cache of animations Creatures" Causes the entire MCM to freeze/ crash and never recover (Defeat's MCM refuses to do anything further or re-open properly) This also seems to happen when attempting to reconfigure/ install if the animations were enabled beforehand.

49 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

So, I've found/ noticed an issue I think... I'm unsure if any other of my mods are helping to cause it, but this version seems incapable of handling "excessive" animation counts. At 600-odd Creature animations, selecting the "Update cache of animations Creatures" Causes the entire MCM to freeze/ crash and never recover (Defeat's MCM refuses to do anything further or re-open properly) This also seems to happen when attempting to reconfigure/ install if the animations were enabled beforehand.

update: It's something to do with Horny Creatures of Skyrim... somehow. tried to enable and update cache with ONLY it... and it froze.

3 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

update: It's something to do with Horny Creatures of Skyrim... somehow. tried to enable and update cache with ONLY it... and it froze.

update 2: Wha... IT works if you register each set individdually, but enabling all three HCOS SLAL packs and bulk-registering them breaks it. I'm... so confused.

3 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

update 2: Wha... IT works if you register each set individdually, but enabling all three HCOS SLAL packs and bulk-registering them breaks it. I'm... so confused.

Update 3: So... it just seems like the BANE Defeat is incapable of handling large changes at once... just in general. Individual chunks of animations can be changed  and registered seperately just fine, but going for large bundles hard freezes it for some reason Im genuinely fucking confused.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:34 PM, Herowynne said:

Hi @AndrewLRG 

First let me say that I have made your Defeat LRG Patch a regular part of my load order now, and I am loving the new gameplay that it provides! ?

Thanks so much for the feature to unequip harnesses! I really appreciate it!

For the new version 1.3, I see that one Quest record was added to the ESP.

Unfortunately, the FormID for the new Quest record is outside the ESL range.

I had to compact FormIDs before I could set the ESL flag for Skyrim SE.

Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] Start: Changing FormIDs
[00:00] Changing FormID [49001D88] in file "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp" to [49000800]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 2 other record(s)
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [49001D88] have been updated to [49000800]
[00:00] Done: Changing FormIDs, Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Going forward, for new versions in the future, it would be super helpful if you could do the following 2 things:

• Renumber the new Quest from xx001D88 to xx000800
  • In the ESP's File Header, set the Next Object ID to 00000801

Alternatively, if your version of xEdit has the "Compact FormIDs for ESL" menu option, then you can simply use that xEdit option and it will do both things.

Then any new FormIDs that you create in the future will automatically go 801, 802, etc which will be within the ESL FormID range.

Thanks so much! ❤️

Hi

As you're one of the LE to SSE conversion experts, if you have done that for this 1.3 patch, with the fixes needed too, is it something that's available anywhere else?  eg,on the Defeat SSE thread, or in the LE > SE Conversion thread?

I can't find it, and I'd like to try this out, but I have no idea how to go about producing an SSE version. 

Always assuming that @AndrewLRG has no objections to that being done, of course

1 hour ago, AndrewLRG said:

I'm perfectly fine with a SSE conversion. :)

Here is my SE conversion of AndrewLRG's Sexlab Defeat patch version 1.3.

The only changes I made were to compact FormIDs and set the ESL flag.

DefeatLRG-1-3.zip

I use this patch together with Sexlab Defeat SSE 5.3.5 by Goubo.

I do not use any other Sexlab Defeat patches, such as BaneMaster's Sexlab Defeat patch.

My assumption is that trying to use multiple Sexlab Defeat patches together is unlikely to work.

Edited by Herowynne
2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

DefeatLRG-1-3.zip 253.93 kB · 0 downloads

I do not use any other Sexlab Defeat patches, such as BaneMaster's Sexlab Defeat patch.

My assumption is that trying to use multiple Sexlab Defeat patches together is unlikely to work.

Thank you very much indeed!

I'm not even going to contemplate trying it with the Bane version of Defeat, even though his is the one I've found to be most reliable so far - and for a long time too. 

There's just too much change in it to risk that.  But I do SO want this update adding the current functional restraints from DD5 to player and followers after Defeat ... ?

15 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thank you very much indeed!

I'm not even going to contemplate trying it with the Bane version of Defeat, even though his is the one I've found to be most reliable so far - and for a long time too. 

There's just too much change in it to risk that.  But I do SO want this update adding the current functional restraints from DD5 to player and followers after Defeat ... ?

I'm afraid they are definitely not compatible as the Bane version is based on a different Defeat Version - in addition both @AndrewLRG and I have edited the same scripts.

Unfortunately the original Defeat 5.3.5 does still have some bugs, but I have to say that I think the work AndrewLRG has done on Dynamic Defeat & DD5 implementation is outstanding, and works really well.

Edited by Bane Master
21 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I'm afraid they are definitely not compatible as the Bane version is based on a different Defeat Version - in addition both @AndrewLRG and I have edited the same scripts.

Unfortunately the original Defeat 5.3.5 does still have some bugs, but I have to say that I think the work AndrewLRG has done on Dynamic Defeat & DD5 implementation is outstanding, and works really well.

That's good to know,  Inspires confidence too! 

On 6/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, Slorm said:

Just came back to this mod after a number to years to see where it was (I only use Player as Victim). I'm using the "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018)" version

I've noticed when testing that humans work perfectly, the sex scene, subsequent robbery and transport out to an Inn/Wilderness.

I'm having a problem with creatures though. At the end of the scene the player is stuck next to the attacker just sitting up holding her stomach and cannot move. Once the creature attacks again the pc can then move (also the same for automatons like the Dwemer Sphere and Centurion). Checked in Zaz and movement seems to be on but pc is stuck. Tried the usual (clean up etc) but can't seem get it to work properly. IIRC in the old version as soon as the attack finished the pc was released and could run away.

Have I just missed a setting or does someone know a fix please?

EDIT:

Tried activating the Resist bar in case it was that. The bar fills and disappears but the pc is till stuck

EDIT2:

Also noticed it removes quest items, that's a potential game breaker unfortunately. it's a shame as the fixes have really improved the mod

I also had some issues with this originally. I fixed it by going to the skyrim file on steam (NOT WHATEVER MOD LOADER YOU ARE USING) and starting the FNIS generator there. You should also make sure you have the funnybiz animations installed and that sexlab settings are set to allow for creature animations.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:26 PM, Herowynne said:

DefeatLRG-1-3.zip 253.93 kB · 7 downloads

using SSE: Am I the only one having issues with player struggling as victim having... 'issues'? Successful resists leave the player on the ground until the npc gets up... a if they' got friends they pretty much instantly begin to kick your ass the moment you finish resisting... leaving a good second or two unguarded and usually absolutely wrecked because of it x.x

4 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

using SSE: Am I the only one having issues with player struggling as victim having... 'issues'? Successful resists leave the player on the ground until the npc gets up... a if they' got friends they pretty much instantly begin to kick your ass the moment you finish resisting... leaving a good second or two unguarded and usually absolutely wrecked because of it x.x

You quoted me, so I'd like to be be as helpful as possible, but unfortunately I have never used the struggle feature, so I cannot comment on how well it works. ?‍♀️ Sorry. ?

40 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

You quoted me, so I'd like to be be as helpful as possible, but unfortunately I have never used the struggle feature, so I cannot comment on how well it works. ?‍♀️ Sorry. ?

IT's fine, and 'seems' to be working again... I've had this issue with Defeat off and on for ages so I don't know. x.x The only reason I quoted you in particular was due to using the SE conversion, so figured you'd have any clue if any. Heh. My apologies!

On 11/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, Herowynne said:

DefeatLRG-1-3.zip 253.93 kB · 8 downloads

Hi again

Pls note that this query is also addressed to @AndrewLRG - and anyone else who wants to chime in

Any chance that you can share your Defeat/Defeat SSE settings somehow?  Maybe Screen pics etc?  And also how you have to set up DCL to work properly with the patch?

I have spent about 4 or 5 hours trying to get it to work - Goubo SSE version + Herowynn's SSE patch conversion, and while I could make the Bane version work just great, I cannot get the basic version + AndrewLRG's patch to work consistently

I'm testing it in the Dwemer ruins at Calcemo's lab in Markarth

I have tried lots of setting combos, all the basic stuff, ie defeat on essential bleedout, on wound only, on both, with and without the damage bar (which is a great idea) but I find my PC doing all sorts of odd things, incl

- dying straight off, and restart on last save

- getting defeated, and assaulted, but ported back to the start either mid assault, along with the Falmer doing the dirty deed, this port back even going across cell boundaries by going back from inside the main Dwemer buildings right back to the starting cell with the spiders!  (that sort of has shades of one of Kimy's defeat options which ports you to the start of the dungeon etc.  None of Kimy's Combat Defeat outcomes are in the patch, are they?)

- getting defeated and assaulted, but the PC collapses to the floor mid sexlab scene, while the bad guy is still carrying on until it's done

- and even seen text saying that both followers have been assaulted, but one just popped right out of existence in the scene, and the other was still kneeling as if bleeding out, with no sexlab scene having occurred

... and so on   LOL

As I said, I can make the Bane version work almost 100% reliably, and I've done all the usual things that I can think of but I'm really struggling here

Any suggestions either of you can offer?

TIA for any suggestions