2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, the changes up to and incl Bane's version not only fixed lots of bugs to give what is really the most stable LE version out there and now hopefully the same in SE, but it integrated some of the functionality from what were previously separate add-ons, incl Roggvirs Deviously Helpless (something he has converted to SE to add on to the basic mod SE conversion) which added various, selectable type and chance, DD restraints after Robbery and Rape events.  The Bane version NPC vs NPC stuff works well, with follower functionality working as intended.  I've used almost every version of Defeat ever, and the Bane version is the best available

The only quirk now is that it is a little behind the times wrt the DD restraints added, as those are primarily cosmetic cuffs, armbinder etc, only, still available through DD5 (on the LE version at least - haven't yet tried this SE conversion).  It doesn't add/use the current crop of properly restrictive, locking, items available in DD5, eg Straitjackets, Dresses, Chains. etc which would make for a complete upgrade on post player and NPC defeat playability   

I have no idea how to change the code myself.  The source code is included and the changes could be made by someone with the time, inclination and competence, (Bane has said he's OK with anyone doing that) so I'm just trying to see if I can find some hero to make it happen  ? 

Hope that helps

Thanks for that.

This sounds awesome.  The NPC v NPC / Follower stuff always seemed to work then over time stop...or just run inconsistent.   Hopefully this fixes it for me!

Where do you have in your load order?  

4 hours ago, WCSC said:

Thanks for that.

This sounds awesome.  The NPC v NPC / Follower stuff always seemed to work then over time stop...or just run inconsistent.   Hopefully this fixes it for me!

Where do you have in your load order?  

I had it near below the SexLab 'essential mod' esps in LE.  Current SE test set up, I've put it near the bottom

Hi, I'm having an issue in the Thalmor embassy where enemies are immediately attacking me after rapes, easily killing me in my weakened state. Not sure if this is a bug, per se, but I recall having time to limp away and regroup in the past. Is there an in-game or ini setting I can change to increase this "grace period," so to speak?

4 hours ago, soulpoet1980 said:

Hi, I'm having an issue in the Thalmor embassy where enemies are immediately attacking me after rapes, easily killing me in my weakened state. Not sure if this is a bug, per se, but I recall having time to limp away and regroup in the past. Is there an in-game or ini setting I can change to increase this "grace period," so to speak?

Sounds like they don't want you to enact revenge on them after the assault :)

5 hours ago, soulpoet1980 said:

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

Sounds like they don't want you to enact revenge on them after the assault :)

Fair enough, but having to fight with jizz on my face is so fucking ignominious.

Edited by soulpoet1980
On 8/28/2021 at 12:28 PM, blarghxxx said:

I can't seem to activate DEfeat in the MCM (new game). I'm getting the following error in the log file:

[08/28/2021 - 12:23:50PM] Error: defeatconfig.Install() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatMCMQst (3F06D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.OnOptionSelect() - "defeatmcmscr.psc" Line 4377
    [DefeatMCMQst (3F06D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

Had the same Problem. Defeats MCM appeares, but clicking the install button there did nothing. Compared it to the SE Conversion from Goubo and found that this older conversion included uilib_01.pex. Added it to Bane Masters version and the installation worked again.

Since this pex file seems to be some kind of library/framework file, some other mods can also include this, thus preventing this particular error from appearing.

Edited by AshitakaOkita
Spelling correction
10 hours ago, AshitakaOkita said:

Compared it to the SE Conversion from Goubo and found that this older conversion included uilib_01.pex. Added it to Bane Masters version and the installation worked again.

10 hours ago, AshitakaOkita said:

Had the same Problem. Defeats MCM appeares, but clicking the install button there did nothing. Compared it to the SE Conversion from Goubo and found that this older conversion included uilib_01.pex. Added it to Bane Masters version and the installation worked again.

Since this pex file seems to be some kind of library/framework file, some other mods can also include this, thus preventing this particular error from appearing.

You are correct - it is a requirement.

If anyone else is missing SkyUILib from their load order it is available on Nexus and is SE compatible.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, no_way said:

Seems to be all of them.

Sexlab scenes work just fine with them though eg hentai creatures

Yeah its all creatures I can't surrender to with the latest version of Bane 3.3.  I'm on SE.  I uninstalled the old one (version 3.0), cleaned the save, and installed the new one. 

Everything else works fine for humanoids, but when I go to surrender to creatures it just plays the standing up animation.  They also can't knock me down and just kill me.

Weird thing is if I install the old one (3.0), I now get this same bug.  Even when going back to old saves where version 3.0 worked just fine, I now get this bug too...

If I install Bakafactory's version of Defeat into the clean savefile I created for Bane 3.3, it works fine.  

So now I'm really stumped.  Anyone have any idea what's going on?

9 hours ago, no_way said:

Yeah its all creatures I can't surrender to with the latest version of Bane 3.3.  I'm on SE.  I uninstalled the old one (version 3.0), cleaned the save, and installed the new one. 

Everything else works fine for humanoids, but when I go to surrender to creatures it just plays the standing up animation.  They also can't knock me down and just kill me.

Weird thing is if I install the old one (3.0), I now get this same bug.  Even when going back to old saves where version 3.0 worked just fine, I now get this bug too...

If I install Bakafactory's version of Defeat into the clean savefile I created for Bane 3.3, it works fine.  

So now I'm really stumped.  Anyone have any idea what's going on?

This usually happens because defeat cannot find a valid animation for the creature.

I changed the creature tag code in the MCM to show creature tags by default - have you tried resetting your creature tags to default and then  selecting (for example) "Creature" as your only tag?

Edited by Bane Master
On 9/2/2021 at 6:03 AM, Bane Master said:

This usually happens because defeat cannot find a valid animation for the creature.

I changed the creature tag code in the MCM to show creature tags by default - have you tried resetting your creature tags to default and then  selecting (for example) "Creature" as your only tag?

Setting tags for creatures is very weird with this new version.  I've never messes with this before in any version of defeat tbh.  Looks like it suppresses all races by default, so turning them back on I can now get knocked down again. But now if I do the following combinations i get a different set of animations in the list each time, even from the same animator so presumably with the same tags.

Tags: Creature require all tags: yes

Tags: none require all tags: yes

And when I do

Tags: default Require all tags: no

I get an empty list of animations.

I also still cannot surrender to enemies (I get the "you cannot surrender to this enemy" error) even though they can knock me down and a scene will start.  

Does this new version require a specific version of sexlab?

Edited by no_way
10 hours ago, no_way said:

Setting tags for creatures is very weird with this new version.  I've never messes with this before in any version of defeat tbh.  Looks like it suppresses all races by default, so turning them back on I can now get knocked down again. But now if I do the following combinations i get a different set of animations in the list each time, even from the same animator so presumably with the same tags.

Tags: Creature require all tags: yes

Tags: none require all tags: yes

And when I do

Tags: default Require all tags: no

I get an empty list of animations.

I also still cannot surrender to enemies (I get the "you cannot surrender to this enemy" error) even though they can knock me down and a scene will start.  

Does this new version require a specific version of sexlab?

I haven't made any changes to tags or default creatures other than making the creature tags visible by default,

As far as I can see selecting the creatures wanted and setting Creature tags works as intended

8 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I haven't made any changes to tags or default creatures other than making the creature tags visible by default,

As far as I can see selecting the creatures wanted and setting Creature tags works as intended

What does that mean, making creature tags visible by default?  Not sure I understand what the code is doing on those animation pages options.

4 hours ago, no_way said:

What does that mean, making creature tags visible by default?  Not sure I understand what the code is doing on those animation pages options.

In the unpatched version the tags visible when opening the creature menu were the installed human/human animations, not the creature ones. I updated he mcm code to display the creature tag list by default in this situation.

On 9/5/2021 at 5:58 PM, Bane Master said:

In the unpatched version the tags visible when opening the creature menu were the installed human/human animations, not the creature ones. I updated he mcm code to display the creature tag list by default in this situation.

Hmm.  when i open the creature menu there are no tags displayed.  Is this a helpful clue as to whats going wrong?

3 hours ago, no_way said:

Hmm.  when i open the creature menu there are no tags displayed.  Is this a helpful clue as to whats going wrong?

It would seem so - the problem is I don't have any other reports of this thus far and can't reproduce it.

Are there any errors from defeat in your script log?

getting a from 43 from your currently up to date defeat mod are you able to fix this or should i ignore what my mod loader is saying? just curious as its saying that SL framework and three other mods that i want to use are not using Form 44 but are using Form 43 that is part of Skyrim LE

10 minutes ago, Keiron13 said:

getting a from 43

The form on an esp file is just a number.  Form 43 will work just fine with SE, just as esp files saved with form 44 work fine with LE.  But if it really bothers you, you can just open the mod with TES5Edit or the Creation Kit and resave it.  That will change the form ID.

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The form on an esp file is just a number.  Form 43 will work just fine with SE, just as esp files saved with form 44 work fine with LE.  But if it really bothers you, you can just open the mod with TES5Edit or the Creation Kit and resave it.  That will change the form ID.

ah okay didn't know what it was and was worried so it doesn't affect the game good to know and my SKSE seems to not want to load when i run it in MO2 it shows the normal locked box and it boots up in my task manager but doesn't draw a lot from it only about 68 memory before crashing like ten seconds later

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

And yet another  minor bugfix - the last two strip item selectors on the "Player as Victim" MCM page now work as intended.

Please note Defeat requires SkyUILib - the LE version is SE Compatible.

It's OK to upgrade from v3.3 to 3.31

Defeat v535 LE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.35 MB · 4 downloads Defeat v535 SE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.32 MB · 4 downloads

I just installed this finally because I'm starting a new game.  I ran FNIS, it shows up in the mcm, but when I hit enable, it doesn't install.

I installed the SkyUlLib as instructed, but I guess I already had those files from Violens?  I overwrote them.  I installed using NMM.  Or is that the mistake and need to install manually?

Thanks

Hi! Last time i played i had different options to tie enemies via permament tie. Like i could hang them differently from the ceiling. But now i can't fin that option anymore. Am i missing something? Like some optional mods or recommended ones? Everything else works just as intended i just lack this feature.

Upd: yeah apperently Simple Slavery ++ adds different poses for chained NPCs

Edited by DeathToHumankind