IGNORED

SexLab Defeat

13 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

If you haven't already thought about it, you should maybe update to Bane Masters version found here.  It has the functionality of both of those combined, working, and fixes lots of other stuff.  It's probably the most reliable version available.  See the link below

Only thing that it presently lacks is that the restraints applied after Defeat events, whilst being compatible with the DD5+ range, are by and large the older 'cosmetic' variety from about DD4.3 or so, rather than the range of modern functional equivalents

I've spent months trying to find someone, anyone!, with the skill needed to modify the relevant bits of code to update the available options to the more current, functionally restrictive, restraints and other goodies found in DD5+.  Banemaster hasn't the time, but has stated that he'd be amenable to anyone else doing that 

It doesn't look that difficult either, as the code all seems very modular, and open to just calling replacement items for those included now, but I don't pretend to know if that's complicated by 'keyword changes' and the like. 

Even the generic MCM text could probably be left untouched as long as it was clear that the descriptions now covered a wider range of restraints for the 'PC' slots used than that shown

Hopefully, one day, there will come a knight in shining armour to tilt at this particular windmill ... 🙂

Thanks! I will try this.
I used these mods about a year ago and everything worked great. So I think, maybe I didn't download something ...
I'm talking about the SexLabSubmit and SexLabDefeat mods

1 hour ago, Fakein said:

Thanks! I will try this.
I used these mods about a year ago and everything worked great. So I think, maybe I didn't download something ...
I'm talking about the SexLabSubmit and SexLabDefeat mods

Did not help...
The problem is SexLabSubmit.
When you press the "surrender" button in SexLabSubmit - At the end of the duress animation, all gold is taken from the player.
By disabling this mod, I made sure that Defeat works without problems.
The problem is that I need the SexLabSubmit mod.
Please write someone how to fix this bug in SexLabSubmit.
Sorry. Found more information.
If you also disable Defeat and enable SexLabSubmit - Everything will be fine with SexLabSubmit.
For some reason, these 2 mods conflict with each other ...
I am still waiting for your help.

Edited by Fakein
2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

It has the functionality of both of those combined, working, and fixes lots of other stuff.

1 hour ago, Fakein said:

Did not help...
The problem is SexLabSubmit.
When you press the "surrender" button in SexLabSubmit - At the end of the duress animation, all gold is taken from the player.
By disabling this mod, I made sure that Defeat works without problems.
The problem is that I need the SexLabSubmit mod.
Please write someone how to fix this bug in SexLabSubmit.
Sorry. Found more information.
If you also disable Defeat and enable SexLabSubmit - Everything will be fine with SexLabSubmit.
For some reason, these 2 mods conflict with each other ...
I am still waiting for your help.

I believe the illustrious donkywho suggested you use the Bane version of Defeat in place of BOTH Defeat and Submit. If you do add in the separate Submit mod you will have exactly what you report. Also you may want to look at the old Sexlab Leveling (SSE Port in that mods thread). It has some similar function and does work with Defeat if you put it before defeat in your load out.

Edited by netruss1964
31 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

I believe the illustrious donkywho suggested you use the Bane version of Defeat in place of BOTH Defeat and Submit. If you do add in the separate Submit mod you will have exactly what you report. Also you may want to look at the old Sexlab Leveling (SSE Port in that mods thread). It has some similar function and does work with Defeat if you put it before defeat in your load out.

I understand.
I have already checked and realized that this option does not suit me.
Well, okay. I'll have to kill the offender every time to take my gold ...

Edited by Fakein
16 minutes ago, Fakein said:

I understand.
I have already checked and realized that this option does not suit me.
Well, okay. I'll have to kill the offender every time to take my gold ...

@netruss1964 is right.  Those two never ever worked together properly, leastways not as far as I can remember.  You really should not be trying to run them together

And I should make a minor correction.  The additional post main event functionality built into the version Bane has fixed/updated etc mirrors that found in Devious Captures by @Roggvir  That does allow you to set for the bad ppl to steal your (MCM definable) cash and/or other stuff

Roggvir's original mod is here, and it has also been converted to SE if you use that.  You can find the SE version listed in the files section of his profile page

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

And I should make a minor correction.  The additional post main event functionality built into the version Bane has fixed/updated etc mirrors that found in Devious Captures by @Roggvir  That does allow you to set for the bad ppl to steal your (MCM definable) cash and/or other stuff

Roggvir's original mod is here, and it has also been converted to SE if you use that.  You can find the SE version listed in the files section of his profile page

And i too, should make a minor correction:
You wrote "Roggvir's original mod" - Devious Captures is not my mod, i only made its conversion to SSE.

16 hours ago, Fakein said:

Perhaps.
But the author of SexLabSubmit hasn't visited the site for a very long time.
And I don't know who to turn to for help now.

Baby steps, try using one mod at a time. And check if not enabling one or the other resolves your issue. If still you cannot figure out, DM me your load order and we will start from there.

On 9/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Bane Master said:

And yet another  minor bugfix - the last two strip item selectors on the "Player as Victim" MCM page now work as intended.

Please note Defeat requires SkyUILib - the LE version is SE Compatible.

It's OK to upgrade from v3.3 to 3.31

Defeat v535 LE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.35 MB · 35 downloads Defeat v535 SE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921.7z 6.32 MB · 23 downloads

@Bane Master

There is one major bug that has not been fixed for a very long time. In the "animation setting" by the "cowgirl" option you can't see it, but there it is supressed by default "vaginal" (this can be seen in the console by following the animation startup). So any animations that have the "vaginal" tag will not be able to be used as animations with the cowgirl tag.

Also, when saving the configuration, the tags of allowed creatures do not save correctly.

Can you fix all this, please?

Edited by Prymerion

is there a setting or addon for this mod where you can have more than one npc sack in your inventory at a time, i want to use this mod to grab up all the vampires that worship clavicus vile during his quest take them home convert them into followers and cure them

3 minutes ago, Kohvalii said:

is there a setting or addon for this mod where you can have more than one npc sack in your inventory at a time, i want to use this mod to grab up all the vampires that worship clavicus vile during his quest take them home convert them into followers and cure them

Not for Defeat, from what I can recall

This might do something akin to what you want, though

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9863?tab=description

29 minutes ago, Kohvalii said:

is there an oldrim version of this mod

Had a better look.  The SSE Version Development seems to have moved here from Nexus

In the downloads list, there are two files stated as for LE/Oldrim.  I was using the 0.40.1 version OK in LE before I moved to SSE

17 minutes ago, Kohvalii said:

if i am defeated and i get fucked but i don't have any endings selected (theft, left for dead, rescued) can i just get up and start fighting again?

Depending on your "Player as victim" settings, you might be seriously weakened for a time afterwards, so an immediate attack could be unwise.

2 hours ago, Kohvalii said:

so question if i am defeated and i get fucked but i don't have any endings selected (theft, left for dead, rescued) can i just get up and start fighting again?

Yep.  You get/can set a limited time to move away in which you cannot change your armour or weapons.  In that time your enemy won't attack you.  

So Run!  Just Run!

(It's a bit like Left for Dead but a bit better than having your weary ass dragged all over the place and then having to (waste a lot of time) trying to get back to where you got duffed up in the first place)

On 9/19/2021 at 5:08 AM, donkeywho said:

If you haven't already thought about it, you should maybe update to Bane Masters version found here.  It has the functionality of both of those combined, working, and fixes lots of other stuff.  It's probably the most reliable version available.  See the link below

Only thing that it presently lacks is that the restraints applied after Defeat events, whilst being compatible with the DD5+ range, are by and large the older 'cosmetic' variety from about DD4.3 or so, rather than the range of modern functional equivalents

I've spent months trying to find someone, anyone!, with the skill needed to modify the relevant bits of code to update the available options to the more current, functionally restrictive, restraints and other goodies found in DD5+.  Banemaster hasn't the time, but has stated that he'd be amenable to anyone else doing that 

It doesn't look that difficult either, as the code all seems very modular, and open to just calling replacement items for those included now, but I don't pretend to know if that's complicated by 'keyword changes' and the like. 

Even the generic MCM text could probably be left untouched as long as it was clear that the descriptions now covered a wider range of restraints for the 'PC' slots used than that shown

Hopefully, one day, there will come a knight in shining armour to tilt at this particular windmill ... 🙂

Sorry but it's there a difference between this version and baka version?

2 hours ago, urbon said:

Yes. 

The rough history is that some random, clever, Russian(?) fella fixed a whole load of issues with Goubo's original mod, and added a few bits too, not least of which was incorporation of some relevant post combat/defeat event handling from Devious Captures (arguably more useful), without the need to use DAYMOYL and its optional outcomes or addon.

@Bane Master further developed that and added some more fixes, and has recently updated both versions of his variant, for both LE and SSE.  They are not on the main download page as they are 'unofficial' user modifications/updates, definitely not inferior in any way, but are understandably unlikely to have the level of support that a 'formal' mod would require

This variant is probably more expansive than others.  At the moment, tho', until some kind soul who knows what they are doing is prepared to update the post event DD item selection, what is available/used in game to restrain a player, in the post defeat handling, are the older generation cosmetic DDs (still available in DD5+) rather than the more up to date functionally restrictive DD items available within DD5+.    

Think that's a fair summary.  Others should feel free to pile in and correct anything where I have got the sequence and credits significantly wrong

5 hours ago, urbon said:

One difference on the Baka version which I hope gets fixed is no NPC vs NPC Defeat.  Also If you have a mod like PC get's necro'd, and you die waiting to get necro'd, your followers won't get assaulted.  

11 minutes ago, WCSC said:

One difference on the Baka version which I hope gets fixed is no NPC vs NPC Defeat.  Also If you have a mod like PC get's necro'd, and you die waiting to get necro'd, your followers won't get assaulted.  

You occasionally also see people moaning that NPC v NPC doesn't work on the @Bane Master  etc fixed versions.  I've had that running perfectly well on those for years. 

If it doesn't work, people either have a problem with their modlist/order , they've borked the install, or they don't know what they're doing.  The latter is a forgiveable sin, TBH, as you do have to take time to understand the way it works, and play around a bit to get the basics set up properly.  Once you really have the hang of it, it's fine.  And 'Debug' really is your friend .. 🙂

Edited by donkeywho
8 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Yes. 

The rough history is that some random, clever, Russian(?) fella fixed a whole load of issues with Goubo's original mod, and added a few bits too, not least of which was incorporation of some relevant post combat/defeat event handling from Devious Captures (arguably more useful), without the need to use DAYMOYL and its optional outcomes or addon.

@Bane Master further developed that and added some more fixes, and has recently updated both versions of his variant, for both LE and SSE.  They are not on the main download page as they are 'unofficial' user modifications/updates, definitely not inferior in any way, but are understandably unlikely to have the level of support that a 'formal' mod would require

This variant is probably more expansive than others.  At the moment, tho', until some kind soul who knows what they are doing is prepared to update the post event DD item selection, what is available/used in game to restrain a player, in the post defeat handling, are the older generation cosmetic DDs (still available in DD5+) rather than the more up to date functionally restrictive DD items available within DD5+.    

Think that's a fair summary.  Others should feel free to pile in and correct anything where I have got the sequence and credits significantly wrong

Oh god. Sounds really good. I'm using the baka version and I love the animation when the character surrender. It's cool. I will try to give a chance to the cool russian version then ^^ thanks  a lot! 

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

You occasionally also see people moaning that NPC v NPC doesn't work on the @Bane Master  etc fixed versions.  I've had that running perfectly well on those for years. 

If it doesn't work, people either have a problem with their modlist/order , they've borked the install, or they don't know what they're doing.  The latter is a forgiveable sin, TBH, as you do have to take time to understand the way it works, and play around a bit to get the basics set up properly.  Once you really have the hang of it, it's fine.  And 'Debug' really is your friend .. 🙂

Wish could experience the Bane version...I can't even get the Bane version to work.  Like so many others I can't get it to install in the MCM

Edited by WCSC
3 hours ago, WCSC said:

Wish could experience the Bane version...I can't even get the Bane version to work.  Like so many others I can't get it to install in the MCM

Not a problem I've ever encountered, TBH, so can't give you any really definite solutions, just some clues as to what you might check.  OTTOTH, tho', trhings to consider are

- If you don't get ANY MCM at all, try shifting it down your load order and/or only installing it on its own, ie not as one of a bunch of other mods

- If you have the MCM, but it won't fire up from the MCM 'install' button, make sure that once you click that, that  you have exited all the way out of the MCMs back to the main game screen and be prepared to wait for a while.  It certainly won't install unless you back out of the MCMs and it does take time to install itself.  Again, shifting it down the load order might help

- Make sure that Sexlab has been installed fully, that you've registered all its animations and you have enabled creatures, for good measure.

- Run FNIS before trying to install it

There will be others who should be able to give you more definite advice from practical experience, and hopefully some of them will respond too