19 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

After SD event has started player will receive a small push to help her get up.

I was going to report just that right now, thank you! One other small issue, the menu is still kind of messed up. I can provide a pic if you want but I think it should be the same for you too?

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

There. You can also see a visible $ at the sliders descriptions ;3

Mine look like this. :)

Spoiler

ScreenShot47.bmp

ScreenShot46.bmp

Probably because we have different fonts. First two lines that separate Robbed, Left For Dead and Simple Slavery are from original Defeat. I've just added two more to keep Defeats design style. :) "$" sign will be removed. Back then I didn't know what it was used for. ^_^

im having a problem , or to be more precise i dont know if it is a problem or a feature of the mod , when i permanently tie npc's in my homes after a while they dissaper , i know that they can escape after a while , but even if you permanently tie them ? shouldnt it be permanent ?

1 hour ago, vaclavkoller said:

when i permanently tie npc's in my homes after a while they dissaper

It depends on the NPC.  The ones that spawn for an encounter (bandits, assassins, etc.) will despawn after a while.  Unique ones should stay around.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It depends on the NPC.  The ones that spawn for an encounter (bandits, assassins, etc.) will despawn after a while.  Unique ones should stay around.

thank you for the reply , i will keep that in mind while populating my secret underground dungeon ahah

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, idkwtfamidoing66 said:

Is there a way to disable the Player character as victim BUT the followers can still be victims? Basically it would go like this: I get my ass kicked, I'm down, and so are my followers. Things happen to the followers, not the player. after the things get done, I can move again.

It is right in the MCM option "NPC as Victim" tab

Unofficial patch for SL Defeat 5.3.5. Mostly adds compatibility with other mods and allows Defeat to use their features. Please consider it as a test build. Don't use it on valuable saves. Content:

1) New defeat condition - Vulnerability from Devious Framework. Wearing Devious Devices increases Players vulnerability. Player might be knocked down on hit if she is wearing too many Devices. You can find vulnerability settings in Devious Framework MCM. Requires DeviousFramework.esm. Won't do anything without it.

2) Unequip Devices - Defeat will try to unequip sex-blocking Devices (belts, plugs, gags, armbinders, yokes, etc.) before sexual assault. Configurable in Defeats MCM (Misc Options). Works only on Generic (non-Quest) Devices. All Devices will be re-equipped afterwards.

3) Preselect animations using DD Animation Filter - Allow Defeat to use DD Animation Filter to scope compatible animations. Might prevent animation swapping while Player is wearing "blocking" Devices. If disabled Defeat will use its original animation selection mechanic. Currently works only in Player-victim, non-creature, 2-actor scenes.

4) New Post-assault events:

a) Enslavement and Dreamworld from Sanguines Debauchery - requires SD+ (optional) - Supports enslavement by humans, creatures, falmers and spriggans.

b) Equip random amount of Devices - requires Deviously Cursed Loot (optional) - Uses Cursed Loots mechanics to equip Devices. You can select preferable Devices and themes in Cursed Loot MCM.

c) New Leash Game - under development.

5) Additional checks for Post-assault events - Prevent some events for firing up, depending on active quests. For example, Defeat won't teleport player to an inn or Simple Slavery auction while SD Enslavement is active.

Installation instructions:

Just place the content of the archive in your game folder. After installation go to Defeats MCM / General Settings and click "Check for compatible mods". Requires original version of SL Defeat v 5.3.5. Not compatible will any other patches. Can be used on a saved game. Devious Framework, Sanguines Debauchery and Cursed Loot are optional mods. Patch will work without them, but some above listed features will be disabled.

Defeat LRG Patch V 1.0.zip

WARNING: OUTDATED! Use version 1.1:

Spoiler

1.jpg.0b26ec57727480dd8d79d71d07c3e8c0.jpg

2.jpg.5025ca04ae1b7fe1770d34a33215eb3e.jpg

3.jpg.35b783d31485cc289231d9e3c17bfefc.jpg

4.jpg.b14b1cefc891475cd80aedb6bbc47601.jpg

5.jpg.572487378c3cb43a38636b247dc8a14c.jpg

On 4/19/2021 at 7:47 PM, AndrewLRG said:

Unofficial patch for SL Defeat 5.3.5. Mostly adds compatibility with other mods and allows Defeat to use their features. Please consider it as a test build. Don't use it on valuable saves. Content:

1) New defeat condition - Vulnerability from Devious Framework. Wearing Devious Devices increases Players vulnerability. Player might be knocked down on hit if she is wearing too many Devices. You can find vulnerability settings in Devious Framework MCM. Requires DeviousFramework.esm. Won't do anything without it.

2) Unequip Devices - Defeat will try to unequip sex-blocking Devices (belts, plugs, gags, armbinders, yokes, etc.) before sexual assault. Configurable in Defeats MCM (Misc Options). Works only on Generic (non-Quest) Devices. All Devices will be re-equipped afterwards.

3) Preselect animations using DD Animation Filter - Allow Defeat to use DD Animation Filter to scope compatible animations. Might prevent animation swapping while Player is wearing "blocking" Devices. If disabled Defeat will use its original animation selection mechanic. Currently works only in Player-victim, non-creature, 2-actor scenes.

a) Enslavement and Dreamworld from Sanguines Debauchery - requires SD+ (optional) - Supports enslavement by humans, creatures, falmers and spriggans.

b) Equip random amount of Devices - requires Deviously Cursed Loot (optional) - Uses Cursed Loots mechanics to equip Devices. You can select preferable Devices and themes in Cursed Loot MCM.

5) Additional checks for Post-assault events - Prevent some events for firing up, depending on active quests. For example, Defeat won't teleport player to an inn or Simple Slavery auction while SD Enslavement is active.

Just place the content of the archive in your game folder. After installation go to Defeats MCM / General Settings and click "Check for compatible mods". Requires original version of SL Defeat v 5.3.5. Not compatible will any other patches. Can be used on a saved game. Devious Framework, Sanguines Debauchery and Cursed Loot are optional mods. Patch will work without them, but some above listed features will be disabled.

Defeat LRG Patch V 1.0.zip 208.02 kB · 7 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.0b26ec57727480dd8d79d71d07c3e8c0.jpg

2.jpg.5025ca04ae1b7fe1770d34a33215eb3e.jpg

3.jpg.35b783d31485cc289231d9e3c17bfefc.jpg

4.jpg.b14b1cefc891475cd80aedb6bbc47601.jpg

5.jpg.572487378c3cb43a38636b247dc8a14c.jpg

@AndrewLRG

Someone pointed me to this just now, and it looks promising, in that it may well address some of the relative 'lack of modernity' in Defeat's restraints library, as well as increase the jeopardy element of post event happenings eg restraints/outfits equipped and mod handoffs etc

Can I check one point please?  You mention it's for 5.3.5.  I'm presently using the Bane v3 version without DAYMOYL, that being what I've found to be the most reliably functioning implementation to date. 

So will this patch work with that, or if I were to try it, do I need to go back to the raw/classic 5.3.5? 

TIA for any help offered

EDIT:  Is Dev Framework a HARD or SOFT requirement?  I've tried versions of DFW before and they were all very unstable.  Or has someone updated that to something workable?

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Can I check one point please?  You mention it's for 5.3.5.  I'm presently using the Bane v3 version without DAYMOYL, that being what I've found to be the most reliably functioning implementation to date. 

So will this patch work with that, or if I were to try it, do I need to go back to the raw/classic 5.3.5?

EDIT:  Is Dev Framework a HARD or SOFT requirement?  I've tried versions of DFW before and they were all very unstable.  Or has someone updated that to something workable?

You will need classic 5.3.5 version of Defeat. It was not tested with anything else, but I would assume it won't work. Devious Framework is a soft dependency. "Vulnerability" will be disabled, but everything else will function without it. There are some unofficial updates for DFW and they should be compatible with this patch. Personally, I never had any major issues with DFW itself. :)

1 hour ago, AndrewLRG said:

You will need classic 5.3.5 version of Defeat. It was not tested with anything else, but I would assume it won't work. Devious Framework is a soft dependency. "Vulnerability" will be disabled, but everything else will function without it. There are some unofficial updates for DFW and they should be compatible with this patch. Personally, I never had any major issues with DFW itself. :)

Thanks for the prompt reply.  5.3.5 was pretty good in its day, but the later variant versions do seem to be both more stable and offer better end points etc

I might just pass this by at the moment and hope that someone takes the Bane v3 version and updates the post event DD additions included there.  The limited device options are pretty stale now, given the much more extensive catalogue that's in DD5.1. as well as Kharos FixUp mod which makes them function much better with Followers in preventing situations arising where followers have unrealistic unimpeded combat whilst wearing restraints 

Pity really, as you seem to have good ideas in there.  If you can finally make a leash game work, and have a robust operation like Inte's fairly decent implementation in POP, or something like thee SCB chain beast variety,  a lot of people will be happy. 

Wish you well with this though.  Hope it goes OK

13 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

If you can finally make a leash game work, and have a robust operation like Inte's fairly decent implementation in POP, or something like thee SCB chain beast variety,  a lot of people will be happy. 

I dont know how that part is for you, but I think that even in POP the leash game is basically broken (while it is still the most reliable one I know of, that is for sure).

Why?

- NPC get stuck alot at stairs or when the path is blocked. it can take forever for them to get unstuck or you need to "trick them"

- PC cant walk up stairs or slopes reliably. it will always stop sooner or later and more often than not. This, in POP, is partially fixed because you can regain movement control, but then it is also the question why the leash game exists in the first place.

I was thinking about a complete different approach to the leash game, but have no idea yet if that is possible to implement:

- add a spell or item to the NPC that the PC has to follow

- if the PC is farther away than X, the PC will be immobilized and the NPC will stop and return to punish the PC 

this way you would be forced to walk all the routes yourself

Patch for... Defeat LRG Patch. :)

Defeat LRG Patch V 1.1.zip

Fixes critical bug, that could cause crashes and corrupted saves if user did not have one of the optional mods installed. Patch soft dependency mechanics were rewritten.

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to finally make defeat work, but after a fresh new intalation of Skyrim LE, the defeat mod is unable to start animations.

When the conditions are meet, the victim is knocked out and the option to start is chosen, the stripping animation works but than the just stand there and after some secconds the PC can move again.Looking in the console it diagnose that no valid actor could be found.

Any idea what could couse this?

6 hours ago, LoverScientist said:

I'm trying to finally make defeat work, but after a fresh new intalation of Skyrim LE, the defeat mod is unable to start animations.

When the conditions are meet, the victim is knocked out and the option to start is chosen, the stripping animation works but than the just stand there and after some secconds the PC can move again.Looking in the console it diagnose that no valid actor could be found.

Any idea what could couse this?

Is Sexlab or SLAL fully installed? Anything restricting actors or actor types (like, is the aggressor a creature)?

3 hours ago, bigglebojiggle said:

Is Sexlab or SLAL full installed? Anything restricting actors or actor types (like, is the aggressor an creature)?

SexLab yes, even tryed the option of not restricting agressive animations

SLAL not intalled, i will try installing it

The agressor is human, futanari, but also tryed just human female (human x human)

Thanks for the reply :)

Edit: 

SLAL didn't do much, the only animation beyond SLFramework is Zaz, that's already a packed mod.

Edit 2:

Now i noticed... no animations are playing at all and I don't have a clue to why

2 hours ago, LoverScientist said:

SexLab yes, even tryed the option of not restricting agressive animations

SLAL not intalled, i will try installing it

The agressor is human, futanari, but also tryed just human female (human x human)

Thanks for the reply :)

Edit: 

SLAL didn't do much, the only animation beyond SLFramework is Zaz, that's already a packed mod.

Edit 2:

Now i noticed... no animations are playing at all and I don't have a clue to why

Hmm...XPMS skeleton is installed and you ran FNIS? I assume you did, otherwise you'd be T-posing

On 4/23/2021 at 12:41 PM, AndrewLRG said:

Since this mostly is script changes, could it potentially work on SSE (which is converted from v5.3.5)?