32 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Also, these are settings imported from another game where they ALWAYS worked... 

you 100% sure no other mod starts the follower rape? Like a civil rape mod or sth? 

They tend to fuck defeat scenarios up since they usually do not respect other mods... 

just a guess tho :( 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

you 100% sure no other mod starts the follower rape? Like a civil rape mod or sth? 

They tend to fuck defeat scenarios up since they usually do not respect other mods... 

just a guess tho :( 

I'm positive, cause I make a point to avoid NPC on NPC mods like the plague lol. I REALLY dislike sex scenes I have no control over in my game, because A) sometimes I play with others present, and B), I don't like just seeing random sex everywhere. :(

I'm tempted to just tell Defeat to get lost (even though I've used it for YEARS without issue), but I can't find a decent alternative. I loved your Naked Defeat, but found a conflict with it (as noted on my other account, it doesn't play nice with More Dynamic Injuries).

I'm really surprised by this, to be honest, because most mods go to great lengths to avoid (or even make IMPOSSIBLE) gay sex. So you'd think this would make it really difficult to CAUSE not to prevent... :(

Edit: Also, if the aggressor is human, he'll talk. For example "Now I'm going to take care of pretty boy here" (ugh). I've not seen this in any other mods I have installed. And I just checked the CK. That line is in the record "DefeatPlayerQst".

Edited by ShenGo

using Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3, i've mostly got everything figured out and working as intended.

there's only 2 remaining problems:

1) chance for another round is ignored and is always 100%

2) only 1 aggressor is ever used in scenes

so for example:

a necromancer and skeleton defeat me. the whole attack goes: skeleton, skeleton, skeleton, skeleton. necromancer robs me. end.

4 attacks cuz there's 2 attackers, same actor all 4 scenes. every time.

Anyone using Babo Defeat?

Seeing a coupe of things and not sure if it's just me.

I use to use with Babo Dialogue and his whole Suite of mods.

One big thing I see that I really like and want is the fact that if I have followers and if my PC is killed, Followers that are downed will still get used if they're alive, the I have set that NPC kills NPC after being used.  In Babo's patch, all followers are killed if the PC is killed

The Plus I like with Babo are the cool Fainting and character animations that I wish the version had.  Maybe these animations can stil be added, not sure.

Maybe Babo defeat users don't have these same issues?

Hi there, the mod is working great for me, but I'm looking for a way so my enemies heal themselves after they assault my character or follower, it's weird that my character gets up after being attacked and her aggressor is the one dying, maybe is there some mod to heal in orgasm or some setting in the mcm that I overlooked.

Hi, im having problems using this mod alongside with Schlongs of Skyrim. The issue is that everytime i press the rape option my armor gets unequiped and apparently the schlong gets unequiped aswell since there is an invisible hole where the schlong should be. Also there is another problem that happens which is that sometimes the animations only start when I open console commands. Any help would be appreciated.

On 7/8/2021 at 12:06 PM, zevazdeoz said:

Hi there, the mod is working great for me, but I'm looking for a way so my enemies heal themselves after they assault my character or follower, it's weird that my character gets up after being attacked and her aggressor is the one dying, maybe is there some mod to heal in orgasm or some setting in the mcm that I overlooked.

Sounds like you need to add SexLab Utility+ to your mix so you can do that

21 hours ago, New Horizons said:

Hi, im having problems using this mod alongside with Schlongs of Skyrim. The issue is that everytime i press the rape option my armor gets unequiped and apparently the schlong gets unequiped aswell since there is an invisible hole where the schlong should be. Also there is another problem that happens which is that sometimes the animations only start when I open console commands. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using a texture mod that affect males?

What I do in SL Utility+ 

At Start:

Victim -1hp every 10 secs, 100%

On Orgasm:

Victim -10hp every 10 sec, 100%, Default

Victim, Near Death, 5%, Default  (I use PLayer Get's Necro'd mod in conjunction should my PC die)

Aggressor +100hp, 100% Default

i keep getting stuck in knock down mode and the npc's walk away leaving me there i dont get up just stay knocked down. Ive got a dog follower, 

if i use clean i stand up but cant move anywhere, also cant restore default settings even after delete purge reinstallScreenShot5.png.26cce2401ad7e9506c32c377b52fa7e8.png

On 7/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, WCSC said:

What I do in SL Utility+ 

At Start:

Victim -1hp every 10 secs, 100%

On Orgasm:

Victim -10hp every 10 sec, 100%, Default

Victim, Near Death, 5%, Default  (I use PLayer Get's Necro'd mod in conjunction should my PC die)

Aggressor +100hp, 100% Default

Thank you! that was exactly what I was asking for!

On 7/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, WCSC said:

Anyone have any positive feedback on Babo's Defeat Patch?

I dunno about the current version in patreon (paywall) but with the one here I had some problems, for instance the player as victim don't have any "wake up" animation, so you have to jump or something and that skips the "cover her self" animation, in the short time I played with that version i found some little problems like those, nothing game breaking but... I find that the original mod is just better, even though the babo animations fascinate me.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright my turn to shine and be a pest with an issue.

For some reason whenever I release someone from the sack, they seem to not appear at all, all the while have some sort of remaining data present. As in they have the ID, they have the presence dialogue triggering when you talk to someone, and when I'm using the "teleport to" command from Defeat as well as giving the command "moveto player" the commands work, however they remain physically gone with no ability to interact or do anything with them, and the only way I can ever "fix" them is if I Cleanup and remove them entirely.

7 minutes ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

For some reason whenever I release someone from the sack, they seem to not appear at all, all the while have some sort of remaining data present.

The NPCs that you can capture are typically the kind that despawn after a while.  If an NPC despawns, it's still actually there, just disabled.  That seems to happen more often to me if I save and reload.  If you happen to have the NPC's ID from a previous save, you can still make it reappear with "prid xxxxxxxx" and "enable".  Otherwise, you're out of luck.  When I get cheated out of selling a captive, I often give myself a bit of gold with the console and pretend that the event worked properly.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The NPCs that you can capture are typically the kind that despawn after a while.  If an NPC despawns, it's still actually there, just disabled.  That seems to happen more often to me if I save and reload.  If you happen to have the NPC's ID from a previous save, you can still make it reappear with "prid xxxxxxxx" and "enable".  Otherwise, you're out of luck.  When I get cheated out of selling a captive, I often give myself a bit of gold with the console and pretend that the event worked properly.

Yeah i tried keeping their ID on console and used "enable" and for some reason they're just not showing up.

4 minutes ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

Yeah i tried keeping their ID on console and used "enable" and for some reason they're just not showing up.

I had it sometimes when i drop them, they spawn on an entire different location, usually near where you captured them. I dunno how to solve it, using bakas now and never had this problem anymore.

9 hours ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

If the NPC has moved to another location and you have its ID, you can move it to you with "moveto player".  If that plus enable isn't working, your captive must have escaped.  ?  It's tricky working with respawning actors.

Hey, just downloaded the SSE version of this mod, and I'm trying to see if it works or not, so whenever I surrender to someone and we finish the dialogue that says we're gonna get it on, they just stand still for a moment, and then the dialogue box goes away and nothing happened.

Any idea what might be the issue?

3 hours ago, Fright_chicken said:

Any idea what might be the issue?

Since you're new here (welcome!), I'll cover a few basics.  Are you getting sex scenes that are started from other mods?  If not, you might look over your SexLab setup and ensure that you have animations enabled and the settings look okay.  Are you testing this mod by surrendering to friendly NPCs?  They often decline to have sex in public.  If you don't have Fuz Ro D-oh installed, you need it; otherwise, you won't see the NPC's rejection.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Since you're new here (welcome!), I'll cover a few basics.  Are you getting sex scenes that are started from other mods?  If not, you might look over your SexLab setup and ensure that you have animations enabled and the settings look okay.  Are you testing this mod by surrendering to friendly NPCs?  They often decline to have sex in public.  If you don't have Fuz Ro D-oh installed, you need it; otherwise, you won't see the NPC's rejection.

No scene starts, it's not like the bug when the characters get naked and just stand in eachother. The SexLab settings look fine to me. I'm not really surrendering, I'm just using the surrender button on an idle NPC, in this case a winterhold guard who agree to have sex, the dialogue didn't change anything when I installed fuz-ro-doh.

I feel like I might've missed some requirement for this mod? I only installed Deafeat SSE, outside of SexLab, FNIS, etc. Are there any other mods that this one requires?

Thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, Fright_chicken said:

Are there any other mods that this one requires?

No, I don't think so.  In public, townspeople will often refuse your offer of sex, responding "Yeah right, in front of everyone".  I'd just thought that possibly you weren't seeing that reply if you didn't have Fuz Ro D-oh.