45 minutes ago, WCSC said:

I thought, and it seems like you're saying select it, or mouse over (highlight) and hit "R", then Tab (Exit)?  and it goes away?

No, all you should have to do is highlight the line of tags on the MCM and press "R" (your "Default" key).  The erases all tags on that line, so you can start over.  Don't click the line, just highlight and press Default.  Your second screenshot shows you doing it wrong (no offense).

Note that I have remapped my Default key in Skyrim game settings (which if anything should make that less likely to work), I'm on LE, and I'm using the base unpatched version of Defeat.  Your setup might be different, but it would be surprising if that changed the MCM behavior.

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, all you should have to do is highlight the line of tags on the MCM and press "R" (your "Default" key).  The erases all tags on that line, so you can start over.  Don't click the line, just highlight and press Default.  Your second screenshot shows you doing it wrong (no offense).

Note that I have remapped my Default key in Skyrim game settings (which if anything should make that less likely to work), I'm on LE, and I'm using the base unpatched version of Defeat.  Your setup might be different, but it would be surprising if that changed the MCM behavior.

You're awesome!  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am having problems with this mod.

I am using vortex and only have a few mods installed atm, 

Whenever I enable SL Defeat skyrim will not open, i dont even get to the main menu it just wont launch the game and yet when i disable SL defeat it works fine.
I downladed the .rar file and dragged it into the drop file loaction. 

any help or advice would be awesome thank you

I've recently installed Billyy's animation pack and wanted to try it out using SL Defeat. I spawned a Dwarven Centurio and Flame Atronarch but I could surrender to neither of them. I just got the message "You can't surrender to this enemy". I have installed all requirements and registered all animations using SLAL however it still doesn't work. What could I do to make it work ?

10 hours ago, Conni said:

I've recently installed Billyy's animation pack and wanted to try it out using SL Defeat. I spawned a Dwarven Centurio and Flame Atronarch but I could surrender to neither of them. I just got the message "You can't surrender to this enemy". I have installed all requirements and registered all animations using SLAL however it still doesn't work. What could I do to make it work ?

On the front page of Defeat's MCM, make sure you hit both "Update cache of animations" for humans and creatures.  And also take a look that all creatures are enabled, then go through that list and disable ones you don't want... like chickens and rabbits and slaughterfish and mudcrabs, etc.  

Compatibility patch for Sanguine Debauchery enhanced. Adds 2 SD+ events (Dreamworld and Enslavement) as possible post-assault outcomes. I don't play with SD+ much, so this patch needs testing. At least Defeat sends necessary events, SD receives them and sometimes starts enslavement, sometimes doesn't... Don't use it on important saves. Requires original version of SL Defeat (v.5.3.5). Not compatible with other patches, as it overwrites some files. New game recommended, but technically should work on an existing save. If you want to use it on an existing game first go to Defeats MCM / General settings / Check for compatible mods. It will register SD+ within Defeat and perform necessary changes.

Defeat SD+ Patch V 1.1.zip

On 1/18/2021 at 2:42 PM, CrazySloth said:

I'm pretty sure there was an option to order a tied enemy to follow you instead of carrying them in a bag. I think I did it once or twice but I don't remember how I did it.

id like to know how to make them my follower so i can sell them to prostitution or to companions guild 

On 3/5/2021 at 7:25 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On the front page of Defeat's MCM, make sure you hit both "Update cache of animations" for humans and creatures.  And also take a look that all creatures are enabled, then go through that list and disable ones you don't want... like chickens and rabbits and slaughterfish and mudcrabs, etc.  

Are you sure its on the General settings Tab in the mcm ? Because I cant seem to find it.

Unbenannt.PNG

I'm having the creature issue too, and I can add that atleast in my game, I can make the animal animations play via pressing G (defeat interact key) on creature corpses and choosing the necro option. I have tested this on spiders and draugr, no issues with the animations themselves and supposedly defeat must recognise I have them installed to be able to play them through necro.

On 3/8/2021 at 6:16 AM, Conni said:

Are you sure its on the General settings Tab in the mcm ? Because I cant seem to find it.

Unbenannt.PNG

Sorry for the delayed reply, I musta missed the notification.  I've apparently got a different version of Defeat; I'm running "Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3".   

Just a thought I had while browsing mods:

I noticed Riding Style 2

And I remembered that you can actually pack in bag your victims in defeat.

So I thought : wouldn't it be nice if we could use riding stlye 2 as an option dialogue for the victim when out of sack?

I mean, twould be a fair punishment until handing them out to the guards ?

(conditional things I can think of tho : addon would need to be able to allow 2 character to ride one horse (one normal, the victim using riding anim ; have a check in place for pc to actually have his horse near the victim...) 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:11 PM, Bane Master said:

So - as I'm sure many of you know there are multiple patched versions of Defeat in circulation and all of them work to some degree but have various issues.

I am (hopefully not surprisingly) still using the version I built back in September 2018 with strings restored by Tkc - the elegantly named "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018).zip"

During my current play through I have identified and (I believe) fixed a major issue remaining in this version - a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down with the aggressors just standing looking at you. Since this is a major improvement (in my game at least) I am releasing an update and also taking the chance to simplify the file versioning :)

In summary - this won't make Defeat perfect but it should be an improvement if you are using Version 2 of my patch (with or without eng strings restored.)

If you are using my version 2 patch this should be OK to update in a running game (no guarantees - feedback welcome).

If you are using any other version you will need a new game to use it. 

Good luck!

Changelog Version 3

• Fixed a condition where, if you were knocked down before your followers(s), the scene would hang after follower knock down

Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3.7z 6.41 MB · 553 downloads

Hello Folks,

does the bane version require SL Defeat 5.3.5 installed or is it an "all in one" file?

*Edit*:

Just found out it is a standalone version.   Is there a possibility to fix the broken MCM text to at least english?

I tried out the previous version "Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018)" but this has also borken english MCM text.

Hello fellow SexLab Defeat users!

I've got some minor issues with the mod. I play as a male character with female followers. I have 'Player as victim' turned off and I made myself essential so that only my followers get targeted by mean bandits while I watch helplessly (until I pop a health potion to save the day). However, it seems like only one aggressor activates for each follower and once he's done, no one else wants a turn and she is ignored until she gets back up.

There's also an issue where the follower gets knocked down but the bandits are still aggro'd on her, continuing to whack her like she invaded their homes and stole their sweetrolls.

Does anyone know how to fix this or know why this is happening? Can I use console to make the bandits target my knocked down followers?

Having two ongoing issue:

1)  If I get defeated by say 10 enemies around me when I surrender or get downed, only half or less of them will participate in raping the character.  Any idea why this would be and how to fix it?  They can all be the exact same enemy added through console command and yet they wont all participate.

2) The transition animation from standing to ground when struggling never plays.

Any idea how to fix this?

On 3/5/2021 at 8:51 PM, AndrewLRG said:

I've kept this in my LO up until now, at which point I've pretty much built my fresh install to where I want it. I have to say, if this does anything, I couldn't tell you; Lacking any evidence that it does, I have to say it might just need some more work. Thank you again for sharing, if you decide to fully make this into a bridge between SD+ and Defeat in the future I'll more than welcome it!

Edit :

To go a bit into detail in case it helps, while building my install from the ground up I did extensive tests for all mods I was adding and took my time with it... During which time, I never saw any new outcomes or new toggles or % sliders in Defeat except the ones it ships with, and I never noticed SD+ consistently kicking in after Defeat or anything like that.

The way I installed your file was through NMM's latest community release. It did not ask me to overwrite anything. SD+ and Defeat are working normally and are properly installed, latest available versions for each as well as SD+'s requirements.

The good news is, I suppose, that it seems harmless to have. Some would say that's already a good 1st step! :3

On 3/29/2021 at 7:58 PM, Violence6884 said:

Oops... Embarrassing to admit, but I've messed up file destination. :) Scripts were installed in wrong folders. This should be right.

P.S. Thank you for responding! This patch is more than a month old and nobody said that it was useless in that state. :)

Defeat SD+ Patch V 1.2.zip

Spoiler

Compatibility patch for Sanguine Debauchery enhanced. Adds 2 SD+ events (Dreamworld and Enslavement) as possible post-assault outcomes. I don't play with SD+ much, so this patch needs testing. At least Defeat sends necessary events, SD receives them and sometimes starts enslavement, sometimes doesn't... Don't use it on important saves. Requires original version of SL Defeat (v.5.3.5). Not compatible with other patches, as it overwrites some files. New game recommended, but technically should work on an existing save. If you want to use it on an existing game first go to Defeats MCM / General settings / Check for compatible mods. It will register SD+ within Defeat and perform necessary changes.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:42 PM, AndrewLRG said:

Oops... Embarrassing to admit, but I've messed up file destination. :) Scripts were installed in wrong folders. This should be right.

P.S. Thank you for responding! This patch is more than a month old and nobody said that it was useless in that state. :)

No worries, I'll test the new one too, tomorrow. One last observation about the previous version; I think that one added some misaligned lines in Defeat's MCM. I could swear they weren't there before, but with the previous version installed, there were lines outside the MCM menu to the right of the screen. Just adding this in advance in case it's still there.

Edit : I think more people would test and comment if they were honest Death Alternative users- That mod is a mess :'3 If what you shared here works as intended, it would be a great relief.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:42 PM, AndrewLRG said:

OK so the MCM weirdness is still there in Defeat's menu. I do see the sliders for DreamWorld and enslavement now but testing at any % seems to still not work. I set SD+ and it at 100% chance as well as disabled all other possible outcomes. I only had time to run this 1-2 times, I originally planned to test it more tomorrow but at the moment there is not much else to see.

5 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I do see the sliders for DreamWorld and enslavement now but testing at any % seems to still not work.

Did you try it on an saved game? In that case did you click on "Check for compatible mods" in Defeats MCM? Also, can you upload your papyrus log file? Defeat writes down what event is it trying to run if any.

A small update to v 1.2. Changes:

1) Now Defeat will correctly select actor with whom to start SD enslavement.

2) After SD event has started player will receive a small push to help her get up. :) Sometimes player was stuck in sitting position.

Defeat SD+ Patch V 1.2.zip

Spoiler