35 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i got robbed but the marker goes to an under the ground area when i reach there, is there no way to recover my stuff?

If you do "sqv DefeatPARobber", look at the Robber reference.  You should be able to move it to you (or you to it, if you're curious where the robber went).  If the robber got disabled, you'll also have to do "enable" on it.

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you do "sqv DefeatPARobber", look at the Robber reference.  You should be able to move it to you (or you to it, if you're curious where the robber went).  If the robber got disabled, you'll also have to do "enable" on it.

i decided to reload a previous save but if that happens again i will keep this in mind.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:12 PM, HexBolt8 said:

If you changed your "Knock down scenario" setting to something other than "All Down", followers will be treated as defeated as soon as you are.  Or maybe you should pay your followers more (that's a joke).

my setting is on all down, always was, and my follower still wont try to save me.. i wish it was as simple as i wasn't paying enough. any idea what could be wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey lads I'm having a couple issues right now, so when I surrender the NPCs will usually just go back to what they were doing before instead of raping me. I saw the struggle meter appear once for it but they still went back to what they were doing before. When I'm knocked down the bar appears every time, but the NPCs go back to what they were doing before.

Also if I have the mod enabled and attempt to save the game crashes.

Would appreciate any help for these two issues

1 hour ago, Gabranth2018 said:

I have a bug that appeared in a new game, although I have activated creatures and races, for any creature I have "you can't surrender to this opponent".

Do you have a solution?

Do you have the right animations for those creatures and are they active in Sexlab?

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

In SexLab, go to Toggle Animations, then beside View select Toggle Creatures.  You should have animations enabled for those creatures.  If you don't, you didn't install or register them.

Animations for creatures are enabled in sexlab
installed via SAL (Sexlab and animation pack)
Then in Defeat I activated all the breeds.

I don't understand what doesn't work, for humans no problem, they rape and I can surrender but the creatures no way, they don't care about me and impossible to surrender.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:04 AM, Gabranth2018 said:

I have a bug that appeared in a new game, although I have activated creatures and races, for any creature I have "you can't surrender to this opponent".

Do you have a solution?

I use to get this from time to time.  I would go to creature framework and hit re-register, wait a bit and then it would work

Hello everyone,
I have a simple question, when my pg together with the follower suffers a sexual attack, I can only control the animation of my pg but NOT the follower, is it possible to control and manage the animations of the follower and not the pg?

I saw that there is a menu that allows you to take control, but it only appears to me when my character is tied up and not when my character is already involved in a scene :(

Thanks to anyone you can help me!

i discovered and solved a problem that might help someone;

i'm using Defeat v535 Fixed 310520 Bane Version 3

there are 3 places in the MCM to set percentage chance for threesomes involving followers. 

IF THESE ARE NOT SET TO 0% (disabled) it can prevent follower rape altogether, and bug them.

I've found that when fighting against enemies with damage over time effects (such as poison), being defeated may result in my character's death, even though I have the 'essential on bleedout' toggle checked. The sexlab animations may play as per normal, or they may not, but it ends with my character being dead instead of wounded. Anyone know of a way to fix this issue? 

The most recent thing that caused this was a chaurus, and later on a group of falmer. Being defeated by enemies with regular attacks does not cause this issue. 

Is there a way to fix the cases where you have a group animation with creatures and humans? It seems to mess up when I have some animations for 2 humans 1 creature and some for 1 human 2 creatures. I think because defeat is only looking for group + creature tags, it's not able to differentiate between the two, so it adds both animations with the event. It would be nice to have a way so I can add in my own tags to fix this case. 

For the most part this mod works great for me, except for one issue. Whenever I enter a rape scene with Defeat the mens dicks all disappear. I have Schlongs of Skyrim and they show up perfectly whenever I enter a consensual sex scene. But whenever I enter a scene triggered by Defeat SE they just vanish. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SOS and Defeat, I placed SOS both before and after Defeat in the load order, but nothing makes those dongs appear. It's just a see through hole that some dickless man keeps thrusting at me. I'm 90% certain that it's an issue with SOS because strap-on's show up just fine.

It's frustrating, but I also can't help but chuckle because if in real life every rapists dick just fell off that would be exceedingly awesome. But when I'm running around my fantasy world I want to be able to live my fantasies vicariously through my toon lmao, kinda hard to do that when all the baddies dicks keep falling off xD.

THis is driving me nuts and hoping someone can help.

How do I erase/delete Sexlab Scene Settings > Tags ???

For example I want to erase Suppression Tags.  I want to turn this blank or default.  I see something about a left shift or Z button.  I have a number of tags in the wrong place but am unable to delete these tags

Thanks!

IMG_5938.thumb.jpeg.a76d8f17e7c328dcd35859c5d2af9d1d.jpeg

46 minutes ago, WCSC said:

How do I erase/delete Sexlab Scene Settings > Tags ???

Place the cursor on the line with the tags that you want to erase, then press the key that you'd normally use to reset a slider setting.  It's identified as "Default" on the bottom left of the MCM screen.

50 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Place the cursor on the line with the tags that you want to erase, then press the key that you'd normally use to reset a slider setting.  It's identified as "Default" on the bottom left of the MCM screen.

Thanks for the fast reply

Here is where I'm lost

for example I want to rid "Cowgirl"

745524730_defeat1.thumb.jpg.1397d9ace73c059acc4f8ca72057e851.jpg

I thought, and it seems like you're saying select it, or mouse over (highlight) and hit "R", then Tab (Exit)?  and it goes away?  It's not for me.  Or maybe it's something else?  I thought this is what I did in the past but it's been some time

2021080298_defeat2.thumb.jpg.4d065b69b3a8b6b891a435252cd3c973.jpg