5 hours ago, John Calumnus said:

How strange. After changing from Themis to Oldschool Defeat the mod wouldn't enable at all despite everything I tried, including suggestions that worked for other forum posters. It wouldn't even enable on a new game. That's when I started noticing all the Papyrus errors. After that I installed ZaZ and it enabled within seconds. Correlation with something else maybe? I dunno, it seems janky. Anyway, that's something to try if you get everything as borked as I did and can't enable Defeat anymore.

I would suggest a clean save is necessary. From the main page

Clean Saving: http://arwenevecom.ipage.com/Skyrim/Skyrim-Tips.htm#Clean_Save
Follow these steps:
1.) It is generally best to go to an interior cell, and smaller cells are best. An interior cell is apparent because you have a loading screen when you "open" the door from the outside (such as when you enter most buildings).
2.) Save your game to a new save slot (do not overwrite an earlier save) and quit the game.
3.) Uninstall the mod.
4.) Start the game and load your last saved game.
5.) After the game full loads, make a SECOND new save (do not overwrite an earlier save) and quit the game.
6.) If you're upgrading the mod that you uninstalled, you can now install the new version.
7.) Start the game and load your previous saved game.
8.) Just to be safe: make one more new save (do not overwrite an earlier save).
9.) You have a cleaned save? Ok let’s clean it a little more with Save game script cleaner and you will not forget to endorse the mod of course. (See screenshot at the end of the post

On 1/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, jlttsmiley said:

I would suggest a clean save is necessary. From the main page

Clean Saving: http://arwenevecom.ipage.com/Skyrim/Skyrim-Tips.htm#Clean_Save
Follow these steps:
1.) It is generally best to go to an interior cell, and smaller cells are best. An interior cell is apparent because you have a loading screen when you "open" the door from the outside (such as when you enter most buildings).
2.) Save your game to a new save slot (do not overwrite an earlier save) and quit the game.
3.) Uninstall the mod.
4.) Start the game and load your last saved game.
5.) After the game full loads, make a SECOND new save (do not overwrite an earlier save) and quit the game.
6.) If you're upgrading the mod that you uninstalled, you can now install the new version.
7.) Start the game and load your previous saved game.
8.) Just to be safe: make one more new save (do not overwrite an earlier save).
9.) You have a cleaned save? Ok let’s clean it a little more with Save game script cleaner and you will not forget to endorse the mod of course. (See screenshot at the end of the post

I assume a brand new game qualifies as a clean save? Because as I said, Defeat wouldn't even enable at that time until I installed ZAZ.

The reason I suggested a clean save is other mods can use similar scripts as defeat . If so scripts from them can become baked into your game and create errors that can interfere with loading .

Also defeat and other pc based mod than take control over the base game are always best put low in your or last to prevent overwrite of defeat script. Mods that change or overwrite faction files or the worst because that is how defeat validate who is aloud that rape who.

Just checking you are playing legendary not special edition?

I have used defeat for over two years with few problems that a clean defeat (DEFEAT MCM) or reset animation (SEXLAB FRAMEWORK)  did not fix

MY PLUG IN LIST

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
AzarHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
FISS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
JaxonzArcheryUtil.esp
iHUD.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Extended UI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
titkit.esp
Tamriel Reloaded Trees.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
DovahBlingJewelryUniques.esp
Flesh Spell Fortify Unarmed.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SafeAutoSave.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Brows.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
AOS.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
ankoENBBETA3.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
Better Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SD Cages.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
zzzMixwaterOverlookfixed1.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
DovahBlingBraceletsScr.esp
DovahBlingJewelrySignetRings.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
XXHuayangnianhuaHH.esp
SleepTight.esp
Acharis.esp
SexyVest.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
lingling.esp
voidLetsGetNaked.esp
Hip-huggers.esp
BardRequestBreak.esp
Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
DifficultArchery_50.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
My weapons.esp
NewMerge.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
FertilityMode.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
DW.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
TerrainLodRedone.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Witcher signs.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
estru patch.esp
Jugs.esp
JailRape.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Myrtles.esp
Ultimate Enchanters Potion.esp
[NINI] Sorceress Bern.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
BDIC.esp
Craftable_Hair_groin.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Cuenca.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SassyTeen.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
NyotenguArmor.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Female Skin Universalizer.esp
Azera Sorceress.esp
CiriOutfit.esp
Amaya.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Overknee_Rebecca.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
CaesiaFollower.esp
Monica.esp
Pynnafollower.esp
Kalena Rios.esp
Casey Whitemane.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
NMD - Samantha Standalone.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Thornrock.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Mango.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
LADX.esp
OldHuntersHouse.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
BREEZENEW.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Hotsprings Shack.esp
MarkarthHouse.esp
Dawnstar_Player_Home.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Sicarius' Refuge.esp
SD Addons.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
Dezicrah.esp
iNeed.esp
Remove Your.esp
TyraFollower.esp
DayshaFollower.esp
Blink - Standalone.esp
SteelPlateBikini.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
CubicHairRenewal.esp
HavenBag.esp
Magelight Multi Cast.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks MCM.esp
Mara_Companion.esp
DWCool_Nellie.esp
Vivace.esp
Key20.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SLAdventures.esp
PubicMeshColor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
PlayerValueControler.esp
ForcedMilkMaid.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp

Would also suggest this.......

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

JAXONS MCM KICKER

Can somebody post their Defeat MCM in correlation to their Death Alternative MCM? I'm having a hard time getting this mod to behave since most of the time my character is just killed when they go into bleed out (despite disabling death alternative death and marking my character as essential and making Defeat the primary option on blackout event) or some other wacky event occurs. My follower also has a lot of issues. I get the prompt of "they're carried away in chains" occasionally yet they still follow me, even when I tell them to split.

3 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Can somebody post their Defeat MCM in correlation to their Death Alternative MCM? I'm having a hard time getting this mod to behave since most of the time my character is just killed when they go into bleed out (despite disabling death alternative death and marking my character as essential and making Defeat the primary option on blackout event) or some other wacky event occurs. My follower also has a lot of issues. I get the prompt of "they're carried away in chains" occasionally yet they still follow me, even when I tell them to split.

Check this thread.

I don't recommend you download anything from there. The patches are more buggy than the original.

15 hours ago, polska said:

sorry if the question was already asked but can i use wildcat combat with defeat?

YES!! I always use wildcat , I would suggest lowering or not using the stagger effect because it can interfere with defeat bleedout if staggered while going into defeat bleedout it can cause defeat to fail but defeat clean will fix it , I take the chance in my game but know that it can happen also load defeat lower that wildcat so it has the last say so in your load order.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:09 PM, jlttsmiley said:

YES!! I always use wildcat , I would suggest lowering or not using the stagger effect because it can interfere with defeat bleedout if staggered while going into defeat bleedout it can cause defeat to fail but defeat clean will fix it , I take the chance in my game but know that it can happen also load defeat lower that wildcat so it has the last say so in your load order.

ok thanks man

Hey,

I thought of a simple thing, that would improve Sexlab Defeats immersion immensely.

How hard would it be to trigger dialogue and expressions when you choke out/knockdown an NPC? Currently, they have no expression nor dialogue at all when knocked down. You can put an NPC in a bag, abduct them, strip them naked and tie them up in various positions. And they don't really react or seem to bothered at all. It kills my immersion. They play an expression when you strip them, but that's about it. I know expressions can be applied manually... but each manual change breaks immersion.

I imagine them entering either the combat or flee state upon being knocked down via Defeat. As if you had actually attacked them. So they would be expressing and either threatening and taunting the player. Or pleading and saying things such as "I submit, you win!". And they would be calling out for help, when you for example; take them into an interior and tie them up. It seems like a simple thing given it would use vanilla scripts and voice-lines. And this exact feature is already applied and triggered by Defeat after sex - when the NPC can either flee or attack the player.

Essentially how easy would it be to apply vanilla combat or flee state to Defeats knockdown/tie up?

Hey guys, 

Im having a strange issue in my game, everytime one of my followers is going to rape my girl  (theyre all perverts), and something (combat, dialogue, etc) interrupts a player as victim animation, the follower becomes muted, no dialogue options, just (...) (...) (...)

I tested a lot of things, and noticed that only 3 things can correct it, 1 - disable player as victim on SL defeat (the npc just start talking again like nothing had happened), 2 - removefromallfactions console command, 3 - reload a save from before it happens. I was going around nicely since it happened only with standalone followers who doesnt really have any specific faction interaction, but now it hitted lydia, and i failed to see it in time (played for 7 hours in a rush), now if i remove her factions she will just forget she is a housecarl, forgets that she loves me, and that she was a puritan bitch before she knew the dragonborn, etc, and the "follow me" command wont go away, even if she is actually following me, so i cant access her inventory.

I was thinking if the mod actually puts the agressor in a "temporary" faction? if thats the case, anyone knows whats the code so i can disable only that faction?

Hey, I'm using defeat (the normal one not fixed) and SM essencial player (thou I'm thinking of trying death alternatives). I noticed that sometimes my follower are downed before me and then I trigger defeat but because the follower was down before me. She stands up and saves me with the witness trigger.

Is there a way to fix this for example if I go down the downed followers to stay down. Or the easy way - should I just disable witness intervention ?

2 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Is there a way to fix this for example if I go down the downed followers to stay down

I have witness intervention on and haven't had that problem.  Be sure that Follower Collateral is on.  You might also want to greatly extend bleedout times so that downed actors (including followers and you) stay down a long time.  There are mods that do that, or if you know your way around a mod editor you can change them yourself.  I'm using these changes, but you can adjust the minimum time to be much longer if you wish:

fBleedoutMin 5 -> 60
fBleeoutRecover 0.05 -> 0.01
fBleedoutRate 15 -> 150

12 minutes ago, rayotte said:

Does anyone know how to remove tags?

Place the cursor over the line with the tags that you want to remove.  That line will be highlighted.  Press the "Default" key, which you might have remapped.  The key to use is the one displayed in the lower left by "Default".  I've never had a problem with this.  Perhaps you mapped the key to something else, or didn't have the line to be cleared highlighted?

for me just 4 to 5 Animations are avaiable to switch between. how can i activate more ? I got ZAZ installed but bound animations does not play, just the normals 4 or 5 animations.

Also the "rape with player" doenst work, we just stand there and doing nothing. Rape alone works.