Alright I looked in this Defeat fixed version with Bane Fixes v2. I don't think it works for me though. I tried to submit to a bunch of bandits but they never raped me. I am pretty sure some of MCM options are broken and not functioning properly. Even though I set Sexual assault to 100%, they didn't even care about me. Also, it looks like to me this update Human animations isn't working. IDK but the way of editing codes looks very ineffective. I wanted to put some extra struggle motions for creatures and humanoids but I give up. I go back to the original version. Of course the original version has several issues but this fixed version didn't allow me to submit to enemies. No matter how you set the menu on MCM, bandits will set you free without harassing you. Maybe they will take some coin with you. but that is all.

16 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Alright I looked in this Defeat fixed version with Bane Fixes v2. I don't think it works for me though. I tried to submit to a bunch of bandits but they never raped me. I am pretty sure some of MCM options are broken and not functioning properly. Even though I set Sexual assault to 100%, they didn't even care about me. Also, it looks like to me this update Human animations isn't working. IDK but the way of editing codes looks very ineffective. I wanted to put some extra struggle motions for creatures and humanoids but I give up. I go back to the original version. Of course the original version has several issues but this fixed version didn't allow me to submit to enemies. No matter how you set the menu on MCM, bandits will set you free without harassing you. Maybe they will take some coin with you. but that is all.

does your sexlab matchmarker work ? I am asking in case the tag doesnt get register or properly something wrong with gender settings

Try to start a new game just to test: unmarked everything in the NMM leave but SLSanimation, sexlab and defeat. Begin with enable sexlab, and then re-build sexlab with option from SLS to get ALL the tags enable (not all, the hornker does thave tag and doesnt work with defeat). spamw some bandit and see if it work.

Alternative, you can export your settings. Do everything aove and see if it works. if it does, begin to import your settings and see if it works, if it does then some where else settings was wrong.

10 minutes ago, Devianne said:

does your sexlab matchmarker work ? I am asking in case the tag doesnt get register or properly something wrong with gender settings

Try to start a new game just to test: unmarked everything in the NMM leave but SLSanimation, sexlab and defeat. Begin with enable sexlab, and then re-build sexlab with option from SLS to get ALL the tags enable (not all, the hornker does thave tag and doesnt work with defeat). spamw some bandit and see if it work.

Alternative, you can export your settings. Do everything aove and see if it works. if it does, begin to import your settings and see if it works, if it does then some where else settings was wrong.

It's not about the motion. It's about the dialogue condition. So it has nothing to do with Sexlab or any other reasons. Of course matchmaker works just fine and other sexlab mods going good other than this fixed version.

20 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

could be u need to click on the human and creatures to register them for the mod to work, idk but the modified version keeps track of its own animation list, btw u need to update to the latest patch just overwrite bane fixes v2 as it fixes the creatures animation registration problem.

this version does not need DA, having said that I think defeat will always be buggy from my experience after a while this mod just refuse to play animation greater than 2 attackers it will always skip threesome or more, try dragonborn in distress it's less of a hassle and works 90% of the time.

4 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

could be u need to click on the human and creatures to register them for the mod to work, idk but the modified version keeps track of its own animation list, btw u need to update to the latest patch just overwrite bane fixes v2 as it fixes the creatures animation registration problem.

this version does not need DA, having said that I think defeat will always be buggy from my experience after a while this mod just refuse to play animation greater than 2 attackers it will always skip threesome or more, try dragonborn in distress it's less of a hassle and works 90% of the time.

So you mean it worked for you. But have you treid submit to bandits? They never raped my PC... It always ended up with 'You are okay to go.' dialogue branch.

3 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

So you mean it worked for you. But have you treid submit to bandits? They never raped my PC... It always ended up with 'You are okay to go.' dialogue branch.

this question doesnt direct to me, but I ll just answer: Yes it works for me, which I why i dare to reply, else I wouldnt even..you know try to help. The reason I ask to make a test new game is to eliminated and issue, and yeah I forgot the schlong...

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

yea it worked u just need to click on the humans and creatures to register the animations for defeat its in the mcm, if u dont it doesnt work, it works during bleed out or if u surrender.

43 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Ok so, I made this quick rough replacer for the struggle motion. I don't know it is still being used in fixed version but well here goes nothing.

The original Arrok Struggle motion

https://i.imgur.com/mSYQQuM.gif

A new replacer

https://i.imgur.com/bLjy2tk.gif

https://i.imgur.com/QaESxrG.gif

I'm gonna share these motions when I think it's ready.

yea but why defeat, imo this mod has been abandoned by it's original author and even that Russian guy that tried to patch it, but there's still problems...

36 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

yea but why defeat, imo this mod has been abandoned by it's original author and even that Russian guy that tried to patch it, but there's still problems...

You got any alternative? I mean, is there any other mod that could substitute Defeat? I think Defeat so far is the most neat and stable mod. If there is, please give me some info.

17 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

You got any alternative? I mean, is there any other mod that could substitute Defeat? I think Defeat so far is the most neat and stable mod. If there is, please give me some info.

The stability of defeat can easily be replaced (even exceeded). The most stable I have found is Naked Dungeons immortality feature. 

But as for features, Defeat is the top of the shelf. ?

Particularly the All down feature, most other combat defeat alternatives are PC down all down. Defeat is really the best one for letting pets/followers continue the fight after you are down. 

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Nothing I've found has all the features or is as configurable as Defeat but here are a few alternatives. 

Submit is your basic lose in combat get raped mod but at the end the bad guys leave you tied up and naked, vulnerable to anyone that notices you, until you escape (basically a digital dice roll). 

Dragonborn in Distress: When defeated you lose stats, drinking wine or taking skooma temporarily returns your stats but you become addicted to the substances so that your stats deteriorate without them.  You can also become addicted to sex or devious devices and may involuntarily ask people to fuck you or ask a blacksmith to equip a device. The captors may imprison you and if you are caught trying to escape, they may equip devious devices. 

Yet Another Combat Rape You have the option of no rape, rape once and done, or endless rape from which you have to escape or yell for help (push a button for a dice roll). It also has an armor break which means armor gets used up and has to be replaced, a feature I really like although it only seems to only work on the PC. 

Sexlab Adventures plays nicely with the above mods and has non-combat rape (and many other features), like sleep rape or proximity rape (like Horrible Harrassment). Also a highly configurable crime system. 

1 hour ago, McLude said:

Nothing I've found has all the features or is as configurable as Defeat but here are a few alternatives. 

Submit is your basic lose in combat get raped mod but at the end the bad guys leave you tied up and naked, vulnerable to anyone that notices you, until you escape (basically a digital dice roll). 

Dragonborn in Distress: When defeated you lose stats, drinking wine or taking skooma temporarily returns your stats but you become addicted to the substances so that your stats deteriorate without them.  You can also become addicted to sex or devious devices and may involuntarily ask people to fuck you or ask a blacksmith to equip a device. The captors may imprison you and if you are caught trying to escape, they may equip devious devices. 

Yet Another Combat Rape You have the option of no rape, rape once and done, or endless rape from which you have to escape or yell for help (push a button for a dice roll). It also has an armor break which means armor gets used up and has to be replaced, a feature I really like although it only seems to only work on the PC. 

Sexlab Adventures plays nicely with the above mods and has non-combat rape (and many other features), like sleep rape or proximity rape (like Horrible Harrassment). Also a highly configurable crime system. 

I have been running defeat and sexlab adventures, and 90% of the time have no problems with my character being raped after combat defeat. I don't know if its SL adventures or Defeat doing the heavy lifting :P . I do know I like how if you have defeat set up just right when NPC vs NPC stuff happens you get a message that one of the NPCs are getting raped.

just my 2 cents.

7 hours ago, factoryclose said:

try Dragonborn in Distress, it's still in development but so far the current features work as intended, at least for me it plays mostly threesomes or more animations whereas for defeat after xx number of rapes it stops multiple animations from playing and it's mostly single animations not sure what when wrong there.

but Dragonborn in distress shows promise, still needs work to include more factions but works in most cases so far from my current play thru.

i did try Yet Another Combat Rape, sadly it lacks a bleed out feature, was recommended to install We Can't Die mod, but I have no idea where to get hold of this mod, YACR is light weight but i still prefer Dragonborn in distress over it as it's more stable and feature complete.

Sexlab Adventures just works for any of them defeat mods just need to configure it accordingly or stuff gets complicated and firing off against each other.

my 2 cents.

I know this questin doesn't concern Oldrim version but dunno where else to turn to. 

Where has Defeat's SE version gone to? I decided to install some smexy mods again and it is nowhere to be found. 

It is needed for Devious Captures, the link in that mod leads to a error about page not being there. :(

So, I`m 95% certain this is a waste of time, but what the hell? I find it annoying that when my PC and followers are getting gang-banged by some whatever that kicked our asses, my slaves are just standing around being ignored. Is there anyone out there who knows how, and would be willing, to fix it so slaves are included? It`s not a big deal, it just bugs the shit out of me. I asked in PAHE forum, and got sent here. The person who responded to me there mentioned changing a faction setting. Follower faction to following pc faction, or something like that. Sounds simple enough, though I doubt it is, or it would`ve been done by now, I imagine.                                                   But anyway, thanks modders, you`re awesome.

6 hours ago, Suomu said:

I know this questin doesn't concern Oldrim version but dunno where else to turn to. 

Where has Defeat's SE version gone to? I decided to install some smexy mods again and it is nowhere to be found. 

It is needed for Devious Captures, the link in that mod leads to a error about page not being there. :(

3 hours ago, MemeWolf said:

i might just be dumb and missing it, but is there an SE compatible version anywhere? i've already looked through 30 pages of this forum and haven't found anything. there used to be but it's gone

There was and suddenly all traces of it vanished from LL, many people have asked why but no one is answering. 

Is there a way to make it so that the people watching and waiting their turn are naked? And perhaps even masturbating? 

And also is there a way to make it so the the rapists are no longer hostile after the scene (at least for a couple of minutes or something)

6 hours ago, Luminae said:

Is there a way to make it so that the people watching and waiting their turn are naked? And perhaps even masturbating? 

And also is there a way to make it so the the rapists are no longer hostile after the scene (at least for a couple of minutes or something)

Without modding the mod?  No, those just aren't features that Defeat is set up with as is.  There are a few other Defeat-style mods out there that might do something like this however, at least based on their descriptions.  Dragonborn in Distress is one that comes to mind, but I haven't tried it myself and it is a fairly new mod. 

Im gonna ask again cuz i've been searching 2 days in this thread for the answer but i cant find it.

I have a problem surrendering to creatures,im using Goubos version (not the one with the patches).When i try to surrender it sais you cant surrender to this enemy.I have enabled the setting in SL framework and i still cant.

Edit:oof the solution is so simple...just use the reconfigure setting.If you enabled Defeat before initializing SL Framework(with the creat opt enabled) then the list of creatures is empty.By configuring Defeat u recreate the creature list. 

20 hours ago, Luminae said:

Not exactly but try Random Sex, you can have watchers masturbating.

Isn't that a setting in the MCM, at minimum you can set their satisfied or cool down or whatever it's called to a long time. 

Hello, been a long time, I don't know why the SSE version of the mod has disappeared, I can create a thread and reupload it if you people want, someone might need to send the last converted version of the mod to me though.