5 hours ago, Goubo said:

Hello, been a long time, I don't know why the SSE version of the mod has disappeared, I can create a thread and reupload it if you people want, someone might need to send the last converted version of the mod to me though.

Someone put files up in there but I don't know if it's the latest converted version. 

12 hours ago, Goubo said:

Hello, been a long time, I don't know why the SSE version of the mod has disappeared, I can create a thread and reupload it if you people want, someone might need to send the last converted version of the mod to me though.

Good to see you around. 

FWIW, despite all the later mods issued - albeit that they often come at it from different angles - Defeat, as further tweaked by that Random Bloke and Bane, is still the GrandDaddy of the Combat Defeat mods wrt to overall gameplay and general breadth of scope. 

Thanks for what you left us with, and wish you well

Hey @Goubo,

I have a problem with this mod's player as aggressor vampire feed feature.

I have an option and it plays an animation, but it is not actually feeding. The game doesn't receive the player feeding event (or whatever it's called).

In other words I am not actually feeding (game mechanics wise) - it just plays the animation.

Thanks!

hey! can someone help me? i see there are many versions of Defeat.

at last three versions: Defeat 535 Goubo, Defeat 535 Bane fixed, Defeat 535 Russian fixed.

i have problems with all of them.

Defeat 535 Goubo is crushing my game when i trying to save my progress.

Defeat 535 Bane fixed is buggy but don't crush the game.

Defeat 535 Russian fixed don't wanna activate and have all legasy bugs (once it had activated).

maybe i do something wrong? but any other mods working perfect so i confused.

which one is stable, updated and easy to install without stucking?

thanks for any ansvers and soory if i hurt anyone - i really wanna understand what to do.

Sexlab Defeat is still my standard defeat mod for both Oldrim and SSE.   While Dragonborn in Distress is getting closer, but I use one or the other depending on my playthrough

Plamya, are you editing your save games with Fallrim Tools to savegame clean before installing Goubo's Defeat?  

Ok, thanks for the file, it's uploaded.

Thanks donkeywho, I wish I finished the new version I was cooking, maybe someday when I don't have other preoccupations, have the time and retrieve some motivation to do so.

Sorry TheArchlich, as of now I'm not active in modding so I won't be able to help you much, I remember this to be a pain to code and needed to use workarounds so no wonder it doesn't work properly... :(

The mod really needs to be cleaned up code wise.

2 hours ago, Goubo said:

Ok, thanks for the file, it's uploaded.

Thanks donkeywho, I wish I finished the new version I was cooking, maybe someday when I don't have other preoccupations, have the time and retrieve some motivation to do so.

Sorry TheArchlich, as of now I'm not active in modding so I won't be able to help you much, I remember this to be a pain to code and needed to use workarounds so no wonder it doesn't work properly... :(

it was a great mod, pity the tie in to death alternative let this mod down, if it had been standalone this mod would had been function well even till today.

but great mod and great effort, thank you for at least giving us something which lasted a couple of years.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Plamya, are you editing your save games with Fallrim Tools to savegame clean before installing Goubo's Defeat?  

nope because of new game on fresh installed Skyrim. i used NMM and MO2 and got the same. there is some conflicts because if i reinstall the game and use sexlab and defeat only it starts immediatly. but if i use installed and modded game (but without any versions of Defeat installed before) it doesn't start.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

it was a great mod, pity the tie in to death alternative let this mod down, if it had been standalone this mod would had been function well even till today.

but great mod and great effort, thank you for at least giving us something which lasted a couple of years.

Use the updated version upthread - The description I use for it in MO sets out the main things you need to look for

Defeat v5.3.5 fixed - Eng 180903 Bane Version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018)

It doesn't require DA

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Use the updated version upthread - The description I use for it in MO sets out the main things you need to look for

Defeat v5.3.5 fixed - Eng 180903 Bane Version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018)

It doesn't require DA

What are the additional fixes included in "Defeat v5.3.5 fixed - Eng 180903 Bane Version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018)" 

On 5/21/2019 at 6:04 AM, Whizkid said:

i've never had a problem getting defeat and DA to work well together. what issue are you having?

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

i've never had a problem getting defeat and DA to work well together. what issue are you having?

its alrighty i have moved on, using SexLab Yet Another Combat Rape it's simple light weight and fun, every load order is different and in my case defeat and da, esp the DA part breakdown after xx of hours and nothing can fixed it, thats one reason why there is a standalone version w/o da, that version works but idk after sometime it doesnt play threesome or more actors just duo animations therefore no more gang rapes zzzz.

but thanks for trying to help.

Not really a huge issue anymore since I too moved away from DA and opt for a more hacky way of getting what I need from Defeat.

But some issues I had with DA was that the transition between bleed out/black out/re-engage often time gets stuck, especially if a second knock down happens after too fast after re-engaging or any transition happening too fast in general, never ending low health heartbeat sound, muddy followers control.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:04 AM, factoryclose said:

I'm gonna share these motions when I think it's ready.

Very nice, would love to see a BakaFactory version for the old Defeat struggle animation.  Would tie in well with load orders that already use your Horrible Harassment version.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:51 AM, Goubo said:

I'm sure experiences may vary, but for me Defeat 5.3.5 has been rock-solid for years for what I use it for.  No other combat defeat mod has gotten close to it IMO in terms of usability, features and honestly (in my personal experience) stability and resilience to the goofy stuff modded Skyrim can throw at it, and it still gracefully cleans itself up when something does cause a problem.

I think what impressed me most about it more recently, was it's ability to absorb all the crazy advances in animations for creatures and the detection of new tags.  I would never have expected a mod of its age to be able to accept dwemer automatons, werewolf gangbangs and F/F/C animations as viable combinations, and successfully build scenes using them.

While I would love to see the mod get new versions, thanks for all your work to make it what it is already.  Lots of people still use it and IMO it has yet to be surpassed, and that is an impressive feat.

13 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Very nice, would love to see a BakaFactory version for the old Defeat struggle animation.  Would tie in well with load orders that already use your Horrible Harassment version.

I'm sure experiences may vary, but for me Defeat 5.3.5 has been rock-solid for years for what I use it for.  No other combat defeat mod has gotten close to it IMO in terms of usability, features and honestly (in my personal experience) stability and resilience to the goofy stuff modded Skyrim can throw at it, and it still gracefully cleans itself up when something does cause a problem.

I think what impressed me most about it more recently, was it's ability to absorb all the crazy advances in animations for creatures and the detection of new tags.  I would never have expected a mod of its age to be able to accept dwemer automatons, werewolf gangbangs and F/F/C animations as viable combinations, and successfully build scenes using them.

While I would love to see the mod get new versions, thanks for all your work to make it what it is already.  Lots of people still use it and IMO it has yet to be surpassed, and that is an impressive feat.

mod is dead there is no further development or patch fixes unless someone steps in, has been this way for quite a while, imo it's a waste of effort and time for Bakofactory to work with defeat, since there are other defeat type mods which could do with some love...

my 2 cents

Once me or my followers gets assaulted they follow by the sexlab stripping but once it is finished they are forced to completely strip, is there a way to stop this from happening? I would like to keep some clothing parts on for additional assaults like leggings and/or boots.

I have already set things up in sexlab by ticking all the stripping options that I wanted, as well as setting specific pieces of clothing to "Never Strip" but it will still get removed.

3 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

Once me or my followers gets assaulted they follow by the sexlab stripping but once it is finished they are forced to completely strip, is there a way to stop this from happening? I would like to keep some clothing parts on for additional assaults like leggings and/or boots.

I have already set things up in sexlab by ticking all the stripping options that I wanted, as well as setting specific pieces of clothing to "Never Strip" but it will still get removed.

Have you checked the Strip Options section at the bottom of Defeat's Player As Victim page?

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Have you checked the Strip Options section at the bottom of Defeat's Player As Victim page?

Yes, I have them set to disabled because I wasn't sure how defeat's stripping would affect the sexlab stripping I was more used to. Also sexlab stripping is more detailed to get what I wanted compared to the defeats 5 item stripping only. (Hard when you use modular armors) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where my character and a bandit will go though the dialouge for consensual sex, but they end up just standing, glitching though each other, while the audio is still playing.  The game says it's a problem with the FNIS tool but how do I fix it?

6 hours ago, pietrn1298 said:

I'm having an issue where my character and a bandit will go though the dialouge for consensual sex, but they end up just standing, glitching though each other, while the audio is still playing.  The game says it's a problem with the FNIS tool but how do I fix it?

That's a general animation issue, really nothing to do with SL Defeat.  The usual solution for animations not playing is to rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, start the game, and check the box to refresh animations on the FNIS MCM page.  Possibly you missed one of the steps after adding animations. 

problem with companion  , with go at home ! she is knocked out and wounded

the Knocked out animation removes the dialog ,very short time for select " come with me "

finally I arrive, she is recruited, not wounded , not Knocked out

i repeat go at home she is Knocked out and wounded !

thanks for help for disable defeat on her !