On 12/19/2016 at 8:04 PM, wishings said:

Okay. I've had this exact problem because defeat for whatever reason wasn't getting them and once I re-registered them it worked just fine. So disable defeat and re-register sexlab in-game. Then re-enable defeat. See if this fixes your problem. It doesn't take very long in game and it fixed this problem for me. If it doesn't then I'd suggest reinstalling defeat with your mod manager. Sometimes the mod managers aren't perfect and shit happens. So try these suggestions first and see if any of them help.

I just wanted to say that I was having this problem just now and your suggestion fixed it. Disabled Defeat, cleaned Sexlab and then reenabled Defeat and it worked. Thank you!

Hmm i think i got an issue with sexlab or defeat ... in fact, sex does work well, rapes with defeat too, but here's the problem : when I offer someone to a follower with "u see that person there ..." it works well with the follower, even if i have to say it twice because the first time he will only strip^the victim ... but when i add "let me join u" to start a threesome, the follower will only strip the victim, and no matter how many times i'll use the command again, it never happens. The character will only glitch a little bit, as for each sex animation beginning, but then, nothing ... 

(sorry for my english) 

suggestions ? :)

I dont get this shit anymore...

Keybindings cannot be changed, ok...

But now I set 100% chance for "Daymol" in Defeat "Player Post Rape" but it just does not trigger. What part of 100% is wrong there? 
It always just ends with Trauma...

I got it to trigger once when the chance was even lower at 50% ... But even then I just think Defeat used its own Left for Dead option.

Did I miss something when it comes to Defeat + Daymol compatibility? 
I use the Defeat with Banes Fixes. 

Strip Options:

Weapon: Disabled -> Mod still makes the PC drop the weapons on the floor???! 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Keybindings cannot be changed, ok...

But now I set 100% chance for "Daymol" in Defeat "Player Post Rape" but it just does not trigger. What part of 100% is wrong there? 
It always just ends with Trauma...

I got it to trigger once when the chance was even lower at 50% ... But even then I just think Defeat used its own Left for Dead option.

Did I miss something when it comes to Defeat + Daymol compatibility? 
I use the Defeat with Banes Fixes. 

I'm not having these problems myself, and keybindings work fine for me, but I'm using the standard Defeat, with no alterations/fixes and without daymoyl.  Seems odd though that any fix would break something as basic as keybindings.  Maybe it's Defeat + daymoyol, but I think other people use those two together.  Maybe save cleaning gone awry?  You shouldn't be having these problems.  I understand your frustration.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not having these problems myself, and keybindings work fine for me, but I'm using the standard Defeat, with no alterations/fixes and without daymoyl.  Seems odd though that any fix would break something as basic as keybindings.  Maybe it's Defeat + daymoyol, but I think other people use those two together.  Maybe save cleaning gone awry?  You shouldn't be having these problems.  I understand your frustration.

The keybind (quick fix keybind set to "0" on keyboard) is not changing whether with daymol or without.

Standard Defeat already had problems with keybindings not working correctly when "settings loaded" from MCM. Dunno, I dont recall the correct problem.

Defeat also refuses to start simple slavery now... just a f**** mess.

Could this be a load order problem? what is the suggested load order of Defeat, Daymol and Simple Slavery? Loot is so stupid in these special cases... :(

I am having an interesting yet frustrating problem.

After a chaotic fight My follower stopped talking.  I would just get and ellipse (...)  I've tracked the problem down to Defeat.   If it's disabled, she works fine.  If it's enable no dialogue options are available. Tis very strange and I'm wondering if someone might know how to knock them out of it.

I'm also running AFT, but it doesn't matter if they are registered with that or not.

8 minutes ago, SimonRiley1 said:

Why is no one talking about Defeat CTD in animation setting? is it just me? I even used the Fixed version and updated the animation cache multiple times, it doesn't matter it just keeps crashing and no one is help me out.! please help.

I know.  It's super finicky.  (Is that the word?  I'm not sure.)

In the end it came down to using very specific keys and patience.  I had to change one thing at a time and save the settings.  it would usually CTD the second time.  It's a massive pain.  Read the instructions very carefully as to which buttons to press.  Just clicking always caused a CTD for me.

8 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I know.  It's super finicky.  (Is that the word?  I'm not sure.)

In the end it came down to using very specific keys and patience.  I had to change one thing at a time and save the settings.  it would usually CTD the second time.  It's a massive pain.  Read the instructions very carefully as to which buttons to press.  Just clicking always caused a CTD for me.

Wish someone would take over this mod and make it good just like it used to be, If i knew how to mod and stuff I would take over and fix it myself.

16 minutes ago, SimonRiley1 said:

Wish someone would take over this mod and make it good just like it used to be, If i knew how to mod and stuff I would take over and fix it myself.

Yeah.  I've been having some problems myself.  Namely when I bag an NPC, they're gone forever.  Releasing them removes the bag but the NPC just never shows.  Been considering deleting the mod from my setup.  I don't know that I use it enough to justify it weighing on my scripts.

looking at the scripts it looks like some can be reduced, Eg:

Defe_TIF__0313FD9A

defe_TIF__0313FD9B

defe_TIF__031428B6

are the same and can be replaced with one script.

the same goes for

defe_TIF__030DBB75

Defe_TIF__030DF6D5

Defe_TIF__030DF6D6

defe_TIF__030E2208

and a few others.

but apart from that things are too complicated for me to understand.

19 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

looking at the scripts it looks like some can be reduced, Eg:

Defe_TIF__0313FD9A

defe_TIF__0313FD9B

defe_TIF__031428B6

are the same and can be replaced with one script.

the same goes for

defe_TIF__030DBB75

Defe_TIF__030DF6D5

Defe_TIF__030DF6D6

defe_TIF__030E2208

and a few others.

but apart from that things are too complicated for me.

That is already too complicated for me.  I know nothing about scripts other than the general principle of what they are.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, thelordofroses said:

figured id ask here instead of starting a new topic as this mod would primarily be used. anyone know of any good complimentary mods for defeat that cause more NPC vs NPC combat of various forms ( not just patrols) only ever seem to see either stormcloak x thalmor  out in the wild. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73315

This mod will provide a lot more activity on the roads and off of them.  It can also add a lot more NPCs to towns.

So my Defeat stopped playing post assault animations. The lying on the ground waiting for next round, and sitting on the ground post assault animations don't play and character just stands on a spot instead using the usual standing idle animation. Also, cover animation when running away isn't applied. What might be the issue, or how to debug it?

Edit:

It has to be something with my save, since this doesnt happen in a new game. Starting over is not an option thought, I'm pretty far and dont want to loose like 10 hours of my time :(

The source of the problem might be when I did some mod uninstalling and maybe clicked on too many "remove useless stuff" buttons in SaveTool, and it might have removed something defeat related. Not sure. Everything else is working just fine.

I've tried clicking on clean/restart buttons in both Defeat and ZaZ, didnt help.

Than I've tried using SaveTool to clean everything Defeat and ZaZ related and let them reinitialize. Still the exact same problem - everything is working, just the lying, sitting, and cover animations are not applied. Interesting thing is the surrender animation by pressing K works fine.

Does anyone have any idea what other steps could be taken to potentially fix this issue?

So a quick question.

I know you can have your follower rape tied up NPC's using this mod, but is this option only for humanoid followers or can animal followers do it too? Such as, say you have a dog (like Meeko for example) following you. Could you have the dog rape your captive like a human follower could?