I figured out the problem with my struggle bar not working (and for that matter, neither was NPC/PC/Follower commentary or knockout chance), yet at the same time, I have no idea what the cause was. All I know is, if I imported my backed up settings I'd been using for ages, all of those don't work. If I redo my settings manually, then they DO work, including the backup file I create of the redone settings. 

The only setting I can think of that I did differently was transition. I used to have "no transition" because the last time I tried any other settings, my poor male follower got butt raped, heh. This time, I set it to "original", and with Follower collateral unchecked (even though it was also unchecked when he got raped, as well as being set to original then too), he went into bleedout while my PC got raped, but thus far, they haven't touched him. That was what I wanted anyway. Far more immersive than him just standing there staring down at her as if to say "Really? Again??"

Edit: Obvious but worth noting, the above features I couldn't get to work with my old settings were all activated. "Player can resist", "Help messages", "NPC commentaries" and "Player commentaries" were all checked, and wound/exhaustion "knock out chance" was set to 30%. Follower commentary was UNCHECKED for the sake of followers with non vanilla voices. Something else in my settings was bypassing those settings and nullifying them.

I have a problem with followers as aggressors. It worked fine with one but after that I must have messed something up. I have bleedout and on hit enabled and over 50% healt and 100% on hit chance. Noetheless the follower keeps hitting and killing them or rarely stands around insted of starting an animation.

On 4/22/2019 at 7:10 AM, Jay1646 said:

Is there anyway that during a battle your Follower gets defeated and raped while you're still fighting??? 

I could've sworn that was implemented, but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

Easiest way to do that : get undetected while the follower has to fight alone... Now you have to know that defeat standard version will stop to work after a few defeats, and the defeat "fixed" will not work on this kind of scenario (I tried many times, apparently it was "fixed" for the player related to devious devices scenarios, but all the part about npcs defeated seems broken).

I suppose it's about FNIS, but when I use "target" on an ennemy, the screen freeze a few times, then the audio starts, but both characters are like ... standing, but in a single body. My argonian has his boner and they mouths move, but that's all. 

It's like the first time I'm doing complicate modding : I tried to install animated prostitution many times, but with no success. So I'm fresh blood, I probably messed up somewhere

On 4/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, SimonRiley1 said:

I'm gonna need some help here, So i was using this Defeat Fixed version for a while it seemed to work just fine with all of my mods, I Unistalled skyrim a while ago but recently I decided to come back and play it, I installed everything again but I get the same old Crash on animation menu on defeat again, I tried to unistall all of my mods and my game and just installed sexlab and sexlab defeat and Funnybizanimations, it crashed again on Animation setting menu after clicking the animation bottons, and yes i did used the update human-creature animation thing but it didn't seem to work, can anyone help me with this? maybe I'm using the wrong version? My defeat version is Defeat V535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.7z.

If there is any other version please give me a link to download it.

Using defeat fixed should fix that, at least I don't get the issue any more.
As for the work around, it is related to SLAL MCM I think. So when starting a new game do the standard stuff of setting up, do SLAL but put defeat on hold. Save the game, load it(make sure SLAL MCM was done, choosing anims and loading them), and then go do defeat MCM stuff, and it shouldn't crash on clicking anim tags.

On 4/22/2019 at 1:10 AM, Jay1646 said:

Is there anyway that during a battle your Follower gets defeated and raped while you're still fighting??? 

I could've sworn that was implemented, but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

In NPC settings use "Impatient Enemies" and that should work the way you want, I know it works for me, though I don't actively use the option.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:38 PM, kadsend said:

Is there a workaround to fix bagged npcs disappearing when trying to release them? It's annoying to say the least ;-;

Might be HDT related? If so just make sure the NPC is selected(before being bagged) in console(~ key then click them) and then after release, if they're not appearing type(in console) "disable" and then "enable"(no ") and it might help. I don't use the bag so idk if issue is tied to bag stuff or HDT, maybe both. Either way might work, not sure if there would be a better workaround.

On 4/16/2019 at 1:37 AM, darchangel891 said:

So I decided to install Oldrim again, cuz I was missing some of the mods that havent been updated for Newrim yet, and for some reason I cant get the Defeat MCM to show up at all.  Ive done all the tricks that people post about, but nothing has worked so far.  Does anyone know any new tricks?

I know I had this(defeat MCM not appearing) issue when I was using Prison Overhaul Patched. Someone mentioned ZAZ 8.0 but I use it fine atm, though I use defeat fixed if that matters.
If not that try moving load order of defeat.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:06 AM, darchangel891 said:

I did all of that, but nothing worked.  Then when I gave up and went about my business, all of the sudden the MCM menu showed up.  But I now it when I open the MCM and click on install, it never installs :(

Having the same issue with the fixed version, click install, says close menu and wait for message, nothing actually happens.

Edit: nevermind disabling and reenabling the last 3 mods I installed fixed it somehow. New issue though: where's the player threesome chance option in fixed? I only see the option for NPCs.

Quick query, if anyone can help me please

Using the Bane 535 Fixed + Bane Fixes v2 version

What does the last page on the MCM do?  ie Temptation to Yield, Divider, etc?  I've searched the thread for most of the terms there. but can't find any explanation for these things, or what the settings mean, anywhere

TIA for any help anyone can offer

Does anyone have any ideas of the voice that pc makes before and after the scene? (When PC is being knocked down). I'm using nymph race but her voice sounds like some old ass witch moaning to death. I looked for it with tes5edit but I couldn't find any sound files (probably I just didn't notice, idk) in it. I don't really wanna hear the sound when my pc who looks like 20 years old girl moaning like 100 years old.

Hey, I'm using 535 Fixed + Bane Fixes v2 version. Is there a way to make it so only female creatures (female draugur/Flame Atronach/female gaint/ect) rape my male PC without the male creatures?

3 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Hey, I'm using 535 Fixed + Bane Fixes v2 version. Is there a way to make it so only female creatures (female draugur/Flame Atronach/female gaint/ect) rape my male PC without the male creatures?

It's an option in the MCM menu, "PC as Victim" tab.

Female creatures is grayed out (I have enabled match creatures genders in SL). Thou I have many mods... more than 255 (made many merges for followers). So I don't expect that it can be fixed, but I hope that I might have missed something.

I really should just reinstall everything, As of now my skyrim is 2-3 (maybe 4) years old.

Anyway thank you for the answer.

8 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Female creatures is grayed out (I have enabled match creatures genders in SL). Thou I have many mods... more than 255 (made many merges for followers). So I don't expect that it can be fixed, but I hope that I might have missed something.

I really should just reinstall everything, As of now my skyrim is 2-3 (maybe 4) years old.

Anyway thank you for the answer.

You might just have too many records occurring at the same time for you to have a smooth proper game play. Try dialing back some of those mods. Try making it lighter on the load and see if that helps...

Remove like 100 of those mods... lol.. Just joking considering you have well above the limit people should have ... perhaps 15 mods that you can survive not having for testing purposes. It should help if not... then you might need to do a major rework or even fresh install. If you insist and have time.. go into the game (TESedit and perhaps even CK) and start streamlining and modifying the mods to remove conflicts and other issues manually. Combine more mods (that you can) into one mod. (perhaps all companions into a companion mod. Weapons and armors into a weapon / armor mod etc)  Create the merged mod outside of the game, remove those mods and then install your mod and see if that helps with the sheer size of your game.  (thought is to help streamline the game records) However, keep in mind there is only so many records that the game engine can handle at a give time..(which means you might have a great time most of the time but come to some highly un-optimized location in the game and have the game take a shit)

I did something along those lines for my texture replacers, waters, weather, and some armors.. (was trying to continue but the computer fucked up and I did as well... didn't back it up... and lost my work and haven't come back) however, I was able to seriously improve my quality of game play (visuals) well beyond what I should have had for a GTX670 2gb VRam card.

Skyrim Test (56).jpgSkyrim Test (129).jpg

This question has definitely been asked a million times already, and I'm honestly really sorry to ask it again but I'm really lost and need help. Anyway, I cannot surrender to any creatures. Humans I can, creatures I cannot. I don't know what's causing it but hopefully someone can help me out. Also, think it might have something to do with the fact that, when I click on the option to choose which races should be enabled or disabled, no races come up, on either screen. Also, for the last bit of info that may help, I'm using SSE, not Oldrim. Thanks for any help anyone can offer, I kinda need it right now as I'm lost. And also, again, sorry to ask a definitely repeat question.