Right, so I'm having a problem with the "Rape with Player" option for follower commands. 

For some reason that particular command no longer works right. After clicking the "proceed" option, my follower will walk up to the tied up victim, and she will undress them. The victim stands up, and then all three of them (victim, follower, and PC) just stand around with nothing happening. 

I have turned off the "sexuality matters" option in the Defeat MCM (because despite being tagged as "bisexual" and being completely amoral my follower still refused to rape the Vigilant we captured), and I have also turned off the "player/follower as victim" options. That's all I've done configuration wise as the default settings seemed alright to me. 

I don't know why it no longer works (as it did work just fine on an earlier version of the character), but any help would be appreciated if possible.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, Fish0 said:

That has to be another mod you added in the meantime, Defeat hasn't been updated in over two years.

I suspect other mods do affect Defeat heavily.  Defeat now almost always works probably because i have removed some mods over the last couple of months. 

I've worked out the female announcer can be switched off by disabling NPC commentary.  

On 3/30/2019 at 9:13 AM, MikeyD28 said:

What are some good troubleshooting steps for why the mod is no longer working?  I installed a fresh version of Skyrim and all the mods required to get Defeat working.  I had everything set up and started a brand new game.  I only got maybe 3 hours into the game and everything was working fine including Defeat.  I was out of town for a few days and during that time my computer was off and unplugged.  I booted the computer and game up this morning only to find that Defeat doesn't work anymore.  All the other mods seem fine just not Defeat.

I tried several earlier saves including some of the first ones after I started the game and Defeat doesn't work.  I started a new game and Defeat still doesn't work.

Here's what Defeat will do.  I can manually submit and things work correctly.  I can mark enemies correctly, however no matter if I mark someone and take their health down, it never triggers the Defeat scenario and lets me kill them instead.  Anytime an enemy tries to attack me, it doesn't trigger Defeat on the player character either.

A possibly related question.  I'm thinking if I maybe deactivate some mods, I may be able to troubleshoot my own issue (although it was working fine a week ago with the exact same list of mods, same load order, etc.).  If I uncheck a mod in the plugins window, will this allow me to properly troubleshoot the issue or do I have to completely uninstall mods to properly troubleshoot?

This mod often fails to clean up after itself so it has a clean option on the default MCM menu page which you should use on a regular basis.

14 hours ago, User43211234 said:

Does anyone know how to stop npcs from entering the knockdown or laying animation mid assault? (occurs mostly during NPC on NPC interactions)

Turn off the Knockdown options in the MCM.  That answer of course seems entirely too simple so it's possible I don't understand what you really are asking about.  To be clear there's an option for a NPC (or the player) to be "knocked down" during a fight by a power attack or blow from behind while the NPC still has plenty of health and stamina and that is what I am referring to.

On 4/5/2019 at 11:14 PM, JackHazardous said:

I'm having an  issue, when i  put an npc in a sack and go to put them down, the sack disappears, but the NPC is nowhere to be found

also certain options in the configuration just crash skyrim if i click them

Two things can happen: The NPC will teleport to the closest area the game finds suitable which can be hard to find. The other situation is where a mod like genesis, or more spawn mods, add actors on the fly that will be recycled after a certain time they are away from you and so once removed from the area they spawned in they essentially disappear from the sack.

THANK YOU FOR THIS MOD!!! I love it. Again, thanks for making my fetish/fantasy at least playable. It's kind of difficult to not to kill them, but I'll manage.

Btw, I do have a problem. So, I fancied this bandit I just knocked from some tower. I tied her, put her in a sack and well, raped her whenever my pc horny. went to my breezehome. Then, I put her out of the sack and change her tied up setting as permanent. Then, I saved my games then turned off my pc. Next playing session, I loaded up my save but then she just kinda floating while chained and went around the room. Any Idea how to fix this.

player as aggressor works just fine, apparently, you need to mark target then drain their health until certain threshold and then npc will automatically surrender, in my previous testing my character used weapon with high damage, so the npc died.

buuuuttt when i tried losing, i was raped by all npcs then my character just sit there touching her belly and nothing else happened for hours game time and my character couldn't do anything either, i pressed all the keys.  apparently needs to press 'resist' buttons and the character gets up, the 'resist' bar doesn't appear, no wonder confused.

edit; resist bar doesn't appear because the .swf isn't in my folder, strange as i coiped all files, all txt files in translations already there, but not the .swf. the bar appears now

So I decided to install Oldrim again, cuz I was missing some of the mods that havent been updated for Newrim yet, and for some reason I cant get the Defeat MCM to show up at all.  Ive done all the tricks that people post about, but nothing has worked so far.  Does anyone know any new tricks?

12 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

So I decided to install Oldrim again, cuz I was missing some of the mods that havent been updated for Newrim yet, and for some reason I cant get the Defeat MCM to show up at all.  Ive done all the tricks that people post about, but nothing has worked so far.  Does anyone know any new tricks?

happened to me too, but what didn't show up were creature framework and sky tweak, i reloaded save.

try reloading save until show up, if that doesn't work, quit the game, deactivate the plugin, save game and re-active. it seems it's because a lot of mods installed skyrim can't load all of them at once

defeat doesn't seem to work with zaz 8.0.

so i bound raped bandit then normal sexlab animation played, i unchecked all of normal sexlab animations, then re-raped, zaz animation did play, but it wasn't the correct one [my victim got tied but playing pillory torture]

is this the plugin or i did something wrong here?

14 hours ago, helmutw said:

happened to me too, but what didn't show up were creature framework and sky tweak, i reloaded save.

try reloading save until show up, if that doesn't work, quit the game, deactivate the plugin, save game and re-active. it seems it's because a lot of mods installed skyrim can't load all of them at once

I did all of that, but nothing worked.  Then when I gave up and went about my business, all of the sudden the MCM menu showed up.  But I now it when I open the MCM and click on install, it never installs :(

is there a way to disable feature when player character is defeated nearby unrelated people/creatures lining up to rape player character?

because it doesn't make sense, example scenarios;

player character defeated by sabre cat and raped, then faraway horker joining in, after both done, sabre cat and horker fight each other.

player character defeated by giant then mudcrab coming, but since there's no animation, mudcrab just watching, then fox coming and fox join raping too, after all done, they all fight with each other.

this is just stupid. people/creatures that don't participate in battle shouldn't join raping. maybe if they're from same faction, i.e defeated by bandit then nearby bandit joining, that makes more sense, even then, if the nearby bandit doesn't participate in battle, that means player character is outside their radar and isn't aware of rape going on. i also had a case where player character defeated by draugrs then draugr from different room approached and participated. again, this doesn't make sense because draugr from different room shouldn't even aware of the existence of the player character.

I just can't get this to work and I don't understand why. I have the fixed version and cleaning and reconfig arent working.

It worked when I started a new game, tested it right away, and then it just stopped shortly after. Nothing triggers, nothing will knock anything down. It just went from working to nothing. I didn't change anything in between, it just....stopped.

- Bleedout
Will set the player as essential, though the player WILL die if the aggressor is not valid.
On bleedout enter when the player's HP reach 0 it will starts a Defeat scene with the last aggressor that hit the player.

Highly imcompatible with other mods that deal with the bleedout event such as Death Alternative and can conflict with the normal Defeat knock down ways, you might want to disable at least the health threshold knock down way.

Any idea how to get the option to work ? From what I understand, I have to disable the wound threshold, but the minimum can set to 0 but the max can only set down to 10. Do i need to disable the wound entriely ?

Heya. I think it's an overall issue with my setup but I wanted to see if there's any Defeat-specific things that can cause this.

I'm playing along just fine, DEfeat will trigger, struggle ensues.... I can struggle and break free easily, but even if I do then the camera can get stuck in FP mode sometimes (Most of the time). When this happens, 3rd person looks weird and first person literally gets my character stuck in the 'struggle' animation, unable to move or get up while enemies attack (The animation when 'resisting' a rape attempt, it's weird...)

Edit: It's worse than that... If Im in 3rd person mode then it works fine, but if I'm in 1st person mode then it'll get buggy, and if I try ot enter 3rd person mode I THEN get stuck in the animation.

Edit:2 No... I was wrong. If i AM in 3rd person mode, I'm literally just stuck to the ground for a good 10 seconds and unable to move.

I'm gonna need some help here, So i was using this Defeat Fixed version for a while it seemed to work just fine with all of my mods, I Unistalled skyrim a while ago but recently I decided to come back and play it, I installed everything again but I get the same old Crash on animation menu on defeat again, I tried to unistall all of my mods and my game and just installed sexlab and sexlab defeat and Funnybizanimations, it crashed again on Animation setting menu after clicking the animation bottons, and yes i did used the update human-creature animation thing but it didn't seem to work, can anyone help me with this? maybe I'm using the wrong version? My defeat version is Defeat V535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.7z.

If there is any other version please give me a link to download it.