I'm having the same issue as backpack, wherein creature animations work fine with other mods but defeat won't recognize creatures in any capacity. I've been through the MCM and found the setting for compatible creatures but its empty. The method of using the modifier key also produces no effect in encounters. If there's any suggestions on how this might be remedied I would greatly appreciate it.

I had this problem with creatures as well but I realized I hadn't enabled creature animations in sexlab's mcm first. Maybe that's the cause? If not then I'd recommend going into your fnis tool and deinstalling creatures. Remove the program with your mod installer then reinstall it and rerun the fnis tool. That sometimes can fix things with creature animations. 

12 hours ago, Badalice said:

I'm having the same issue as backpack, wherein creature animations work fine with other mods but defeat won't recognize creatures in any capacity. I've been through the MCM and found the setting for compatible creatures but its empty. The method of using the modifier key also produces no effect in encounters. If there's any suggestions on how this might be remedied I would greatly appreciate it.

You should be able to fix this just by hitting "reconfigure" in Defeat's main menu.  AFAIK Defeat keeps a list of creatures that have animations, and it doesn't update that list unless you hit that button.  So if you install creature animations in general after Defeat has already done its initial startup, it wouldn't have detected any creature animations yet.

You should also do this whenever you add animations for new creature races, if you want Defeat to be able to recognize them as viable attackers.

I've been noticing a bug ever since that new update from whatshisface(forgot his name. ><) was made...Thing is, if you don't resist a rape....you game is completely broken. The npcs that want to rape you will just stand over your doubled over body and repeatedly use unvoiced lines like they're about to rape you UNTIL you resist.(You can still fail to get them off of you when you begin to resist though) But what makes this glitch gamebreaking is when you get completely knocked out.(Unable to resist a rape) If there are more than one npcs around, after the first one rapes you, because you can't resist...they will just stand over you. There's nothing you can do to force yourself out of this state simply because you got ko'd. I'm tempted to go right back to classic Defeat and all it's flaws simply because of this, because the guy who made the update has yet to address this.(I've brought this issue up before I believe) Does anyone know what became of him?

Hi anyone.

So i have been playing with this mod for a while now, downloaded every thing in September 2018, and have been all over its use, playing a lot as a female character with little issue. Literally 50 hrs on my recently completed  game in scene/animating. As a female regular player as victim and player/follower as aggressor scenes played out flawlessly with no issue. So im trying to get going with a male character and I get the exact opposite behavior, instead of consistent stability i get consistent instability. Anything triggered from a defeat knockdown causes a crash when i leave the cell (go to load screen) even though the animation plays flawlessly. Im confounded as to why it makes such a big difference, particularly since the same animations cause no crash if triggered differently. Any input would be appreciated. 

Specifically when selecting someone who is in a defeat state. The only difference this save is I loaded Zaz animations to give me some bound animations. Is there a zaz incompatibility?

Mods of note:

-defeat

-submit

-SLR (sexlabrape)

-Follow me for sex

-zaz7 ani's

-Billy's ani's

-random idel ani's

obviously im using FNIS

I have another new game save im running parallel with a female character and it is fine.

Still getting the "you can't do this" notification in the top right when attempting to rape female creatures.

Rape with male creatures on player works. Rape with human npc on player works and Rape with player on human npc works. It's only this setting which seems to have problems. Not sure what could be causing it.

I've made sure to remove any checks Defeat makes when the player is an aggressor on a female creaturebut it doesn't seem to do anything. I've also made sure I have the correct animations installed in sexlab. Any idea what could be blocking it? I have more nasty critters installed as well. 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Only if someone takes it up and provides them.  The original author has moved on.  If you look back in the thread you'll find some others have made fixes and alterations.

@WaxenFigure: To be honest, I was beginning to worry about you.  Hadn't seen one of your posts in a while, and, let's face it, your input is invaluable. 

Just letting you know you are appreciated.

This is my 2nd post about my Sexlab Defeat CTD issue, i'm reposting it cause no one else answered me anymore on my first post.

So it goes like this I tried Reinstalling my entire mods starting,new games,checking for updates,using LOOT, TES5Edit, etc nothing seems to fix this issue and it's really annoying cause i can't play my skyrim the way i want. as i show in my screenshot down below this CTD only happens when i click on any of these bottons marked on the picture,no other page or bottons of Defeat cause me to crash but this one, there was some other guy who told me to delete some specific mods that are not compatible with Defeat and i did i removed them completely and it didn't work either. Can please someone help me fix this issue for fuck sake it's really annoying the hell out of me. I'm using Vortex as my new mod manager i'm not sure how to give you guys my load order, and No this also happened in NMM too if you're wondering my mod manager could cause it.

20181227054345_1.jpg.ce34763bfb4c0c998525ca4f7f92135b.jpg.0b36d1b2e2140d34931fd69183121927.jpg.c21c51d2bd88675e4b50ecc56d28a39e.jpg

22 hours ago, SimonRiley1 said:

This is my 2nd post about my Sexlab Defeat CTD issue, i'm reposting it cause no one else answered me anymore on my first post.

So it goes like this I tried Reinstalling my entire mods starting,new games,checking for updates,using LOOT, TES5Edit, etc nothing seems to fix this issue and it's really annoying cause i can't play my skyrim the way i want. as i show in my screenshot down below this CTD only happens when i click on any of these bottons marked on the picture,no other page or bottons of Defeat cause me to crash but this one, there was some other guy who told me to delete some specific mods that are not compatible with Defeat and i did i removed them completely and it didn't work either. Can please someone help me fix this issue for fuck sake it's really annoying the hell out of me. I'm using Vortex as my new mod manager i'm not sure how to give you guys my load order, and No this also happened in NMM too if you're wondering my mod manager could cause it.

20181227054345_1.jpg.ce34763bfb4c0c998525ca4f7f92135b.jpg.0b36d1b2e2140d34931fd69183121927.jpg.c21c51d2bd88675e4b50ecc56d28a39e.jpg

Either use Defeat Fixed, as newer version fixes this. Other option is pretty simple, at least in my expierence. If you load Sexlab and install animations and/or SLAL animations registered, then altering the tags in defeat will CTD. Workaround is when doing up all mod options in a newgame, just skip defeat temporaily. After you get everything else done, save and reload and you should be able to alter tags in defeat's MCM. At least, this is how I've always dealt with it until using defeat fixed.

EDIT: Take note if using defeat fixed, to use the optional script in the "No DD" folder if you DON'T use Devious Devices.
Also as Whizkid mentioned, after you register/tick/untick animations in SL/SLAL make sure to hit the cache button in general tab in defeat(fixed)'s MCM.

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

use this version 

and install the update fix upd: https://yadi.sk/d/gLtv7ce927azow, it should fix the CTD problem, just make sure to press the animation for human and creatures via mcm.

Were you the one that made the v535 fixed Defeat version of this mod? If so, I'd like to point out another issue. It's elaborated in the previous page, but to put it plainly, you're MUST resist an incoming rape or the rapist will just stand over you, you can't 'NOT' resist. And if you 'CAN'T' resist(KO'd), and the rapist is going to get another turn or had friends...then you've just lost your save as nobody will do anything but stand over you as you remain unconscious on the ground unable to do anything.

9 hours ago, ThatGuyWithaFace said:

Either use Defeat Fixed, as newer version fixes this. Other option is pretty simple, at least in my expierence. If you load Sexlab and install animations and/or SLAL animations registered, then altering the tags in defeat will CTD. Workaround is when doing up all mod options in a newgame, just skip defeat temporaily. After you get everything else done, save and reload and you should be able to alter tags in defeat's MCM. At least, this is how I've always dealt with it until using defeat fixed.

EDIT: Take note if using defeat fixed, to use the optional script in the "No DD" folder if you DON'T use Devious Devices.
Also as Whizkid mentioned, after you register/tick/untick animations in SL/SLAL make sure to hit the cache button in general tab in defeat(fixed)'s MCM.

Thank you very much

9 hours ago, Whizkid said:

use this version 

and install the update fix upd: https://yadi.sk/d/gLtv7ce927azow, it should fix the CTD problem, just make sure to press the animation for human and creatures via mcm.

Thanks a lot!

5 hours ago, Taven said:

Were you the one that made the v535 fixed Defeat version of this mod? If so, I'd like to point out another issue. It's elaborated in the previous page, but to put it plainly, you're MUST resist an incoming rape or the rapist will just stand over you, you can't 'NOT' resist. And if you 'CAN'T' resist(KO'd), and the rapist is going to get another turn or had friends...then you've just lost your save as nobody will do anything but stand over you as you remain unconscious on the ground unable to do anything.

idk which version u are using, but i had tested bane's edited version of the fixed version and installed the original author's version with his latest fix overwriting some parts of bane's edited version and everything works as intended...

13 hours ago, Whizkid said:

use this version 

Well wow after installing this so Called Defeat FIXED ( My ass ) on a new game with only sexlab - defeat -SLAL -and an animation pack, the first attempt didn't fix my CTD problem, the second time did, then i found out that the entire animations settings has been changed and replaced by stupid categories that i can't figure out and some other weird shit like number values are bugged instead of numbers i see a weird text called idk $Defeat blah blah replacing most ( not all ) of the number values. the other FIXED thing that i found was that after Fucking a dead corpse the dead corpse get resurrected after the animation ends and stays as an passive npc and says some random shit, i didn't have all these problems in the normal Defeat, after installing this just get 1 problem solved and adding 10 more i have to say i'm quitting skyrim cause i'm so fucking pissed and frustrated and now that i think of it i don't want to solve this issue anymore yea so just fuck it.

2 hours ago, SimonRiley1 said:

Well wow after installing this so Called Defeat FIXED ( My ass ) on a new game with only sexlab - defeat -SLAL -and an animation pack, the first attempt didn't fix my CTD problem, the second time did, then i found out that the entire animations settings has been changed and replaced by stupid categories that i can't figure out and some other weird shit like number values are bugged instead of numbers i see a weird text called idk $Defeat blah blah replacing most ( not all ) of the number values. the other FIXED thing that i found was that after Fucking a dead corpse the dead corpse get resurrected after the animation ends and stays as an passive npc and says some random shit, i didn't have all these problems in the normal Defeat, after installing this just get 1 problem solved and adding 10 more i have to say i'm quitting skyrim cause i'm so fucking pissed and frustrated and now that i think of it i don't want to solve this issue anymore yea so just fuck it.

$ strings usually means its the string language settings due to translation, the fix was done by a Russian modder, thats reason why u are having $ string problem, imo if u want to play modded skyrim u hv to spend time to learn the ropes cause everyone has a different mod loadlist/mod manager etc.. and its up to u to figure out your problem..

if u even bother to scroll back a couple of pages from the end u can actually gleam some info which will help fix your problems, the fix while not perfect but it does fix all the existing problems with the original mod..., major problem in original mod is defeat will just stop working after x number of times...

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

$ strings usually means its the string language settings due to translation, the fix was done by a Russian modder, thats reason why u are having $ string problem, imo if u want to play modded skyrim u hv to spend time to learn the ropes cause everyone has a different mod loadlist/mod manager etc.. and its up to u to figure out your problem..

if u even bother to scroll back a couple of pages from the end u can actually gleam some info which will help fix your problems, the fix while not perfect but it does fix all the existing problems with the original mod..., major problem in original mod is defeat will just stop working after x number of times...

Sorry i lost my temper cause i was so pissed at that moment seemed that i'm the one doing things wrong, i fixed most of my issues with defeat ( thanks to you ) but there is only one more problem that i noticed, after having sex with a dead body ( Necrophillia ) after animation ends the dead body gets resurrected and walks or just stands there passively. any possible fix for this?