I'm having a bit of a problem, not a mod-breaking one, but a problem nonetheless... I can't seem to rape someone with my follower, even when I have 'Morality matters' unchecked. The thing is, I know that(I think so anyway) to rape someone with your follower, you have to hold the modifier key while using the action key while the crosshairs are on a defeated/tied up/unconscious person..but when I do that, no menu will show up..at all. Could it be that I'm using EFF, or maybe that I'm using a mod that modifies the follower I'm using? It's Derkeethus and this mod btw, without the retex.

NEVERMIND! I didn't register him into defeat as my follower. xD

Hi i am having a problem getting defeat to work with creatures they cannot knock me down and i cannot surrender to them, the animations work fine consensual but they just don't seem to be able to knock me down, any suggestions?

Edit: Never mind i am just blind, for anyone having the same problem solution on page 502

Small request, but could you add a feature that lets you turn in captured bandits/necros/vampires/forsworn/captured enemy soldiers (IE captured stormcloaks to imperials or vise versa) to guards/soldiers/thalmor (captured stormcloaks only) for a bounty?

I would use SLsubmit's version, but the problem is I cannot really capture a person with Defeat (Which I find more immersive and intuitive than submit's) and then recapture them submit without it turning into a mess. I still use submit since it does have a lot of things outside of rape but yeah.

Small request, but could you add a feature that lets you turn in captured bandits/necros/vampires/forsworn/captured enemy soldiers (IE captured stormcloaks to imperials or vise versa) to guards/soldiers/thalmor (captured stormcloaks only) for a bounty?

I would use SLsubmit's version, but the problem is I cannot really capture a person with Defeat (Which I find more immersive and intuitive than submit's) and then recapture them submit without it turning into a mess. I still use submit since it does have a lot of things outside of rape but yeah.

Try reading the OP.  There is a feature already to turn in captured NPCs (you can hand them over or prostitute them).

Anyone who's Defeat craps out on them, what are you doing to rejuvenate it?  I used to be able to try a combo of Reconfig, or Clean Up.  But that seems to not work right now.  What is everyone doing with success?

My Follower's no longer get raped should my character die and use the death camera to view the aftermath using "tfc" in the console and only unless i surrender, and when i don't surrender they just get killed instead of being assaulted 

Anyone who's Defeat craps out on them, what are you doing to rejuvenate it?  I used to be able to try a combo of Reconfig, or Clean Up.  But that seems to not work right now.  What is everyone doing with success?

My Follower's no longer get raped should my character die and use the death camera to view the aftermath using "tfc" in the console and only unless i surrender, and when i don't surrender they just get killed instead of being assaulted 

Use AFT to make your followers essential, then they kinda wont die on you, or if you are okay with them dying then up the health limit that they will go into bleed-out.

When their health drops below that thresh-hold they will get knocked down and raped if the following conditions are met.

Player is also knocked down or knocked out AND there is more than one aggressor around, if there is only one then they will rape the PC and ignore the follower.

I have NPC and followers set to go into bleed-out if their health drops below 30% ..... works like a charm. 

Use AFT to make your followers essential, then they kinda wont die on you, or if you are okay with them dying then up the health limit that they will go into bleed-out.

When their health drops below that thresh-hold they will get knocked down and raped if the following conditions are met.

Player is also knocked down or knocked out AND there is more than one aggressor around, if there is only one then they will rape the PC and ignore the follower.

I have NPC and followers set to go into bleed-out if their health drops below 30% ..... works like a charm. 

They will go to bleedout, but then the NPC's just kills them.  I do have them at 35%

Seems like I have to uninstall, then reinstall to try and get it to work again.  It will work for a while then crap out again

Anythign else improve this.  knocked down on hit, or bleed out, or both?

Try reading the OP.  There is a feature already to turn in captured NPCs (you can hand them over or prostitute them).

Oh.... oops, I guess that makes me the goat. :P

That being said...

I've noticed that the defeat "handover cooldown" menu option doesn't seem to actually work. I set it to 0 or 1, yet it still requires 6 hours for it to cooldown.

So I downloaded both this and the funnybiz animation pack to the data folder but nothing shows up in mcm and I can't seem to install them from Mod organizer. Help?

Make sure you use the "Manual Install" option in MO and then make sure you select the appropriate subfolder of the mod you are installing and mark it as the "Data" folder so MO will install the mod properly.

Do not count on MO finding the proper folder to mark as the "Data" folder, it has always done an extremely poor job of that.

Few little questions about this, sorry if they have already been asked, but 504 pages is just a bit much to dig through...

1: I'm using EFF. When a follower that is set as essential enters the bleedout state they stay there for around a minute. If I use the Defeat option to revive them, they stand up, but do nothing for the same amount of time they would have been bleeding out. Additionally, about half the time, when the bleedout animation ends, they stand up, and begin to wander back home unless I talk to them, then they remember they were following me. (Likely a complicated or niche problem, don't expect an easy solve for this)

2: Is there any way to make a follower stop attacking an NPC when they reach the staggered/bleedout threshold of HP? my followers seem to hit a lot harder than I do, and tear people apart when I'd rather have some fun with them first. 

3: Is there any way to assault female creatures, rather than only be a victim of them? I have noticed that spriggans trigger the defeat menu when they are crouched down and healing, but rape had the text "invalid actor" come up. Reviving her did make her neutral to me, though...

And last, small bug/feature, if you don't disable specific creature races for each section (player as victim, npc vs npc) they can and will assault you or others even if you have all the animations for that race all toggled off (Surprise falmer sex was a surprise)

i would really like to know how to make the follower stand up when the pc stands up  !

(after the pc gets raped, in original mode)

i remember in some earlier versions you could do that with the hotkey, but not anymore.

Walk over to the follower, click on them, or use the action key on them, choose the relevant knocked down/exhausted/trauma from the pop-up menu, then choose revive from the next menu.

They will go to bleedout, but then the NPC's just kills them.  I do have them at 35%

Seems like I have to uninstall, then reinstall to try and get it to work again.  It will work for a while then crap out again

Anythign else improve this.  knocked down on hit, or bleed out, or both?

If they are getting killed then it sounds very much like they are not being recognized as followers and just as ordinary NPC's.

Its normal for Defeat to kill Joe Blogs NPC, to clear any potential threats before committing rape, my followers do it all the time, like say we fight 3 Cultists, 2 male and one female, my follower will knock down the female and kill the males before having her naughty way with the survivor.

As for settings in the MCM, that's all personal preference, i will post my DefeatConfig file here for you though with the settings i use, they work for me but there's no guarantee they will for you, please make a copy of your own config file before using this.

It goes in the Data/SKSE/Plugins/Defeat folder. DefeatConfig.json

i would really like to know how to make the follower stand up when the pc stands up  !

i remember in some earlier versions you could do that with the hotkey, but not anymore.

Walk over to the follower, click on them, or use the action key on them, choose the relevant knocked down/exhausted/trauma from the pop-up menu, then choose revive from the next menu.

There ts no free mouse in Skyrim, so how should i click on them ? 

There is no action key in Defeat, which action key do you mean ? activate key (like open a door)  E  by default) ?

I keep getting stuck after sex and usually can't get myself moving ever afterwards. The only fix I've found is toggling free camera, saving, loading, and toggling camera off - but that always brings its own issues. For instance, the last time I tried this my dual-casting stopped working.

Is there any more permanent and less-glitchy solution available?

There is no action key in Defeat, which action key do you mean ? activate key (like open a door)  E  by default) ?

Click on them, just means move the cross-hair over them and hit the E key ( or the A button if using Xbox controller ) and yes Defeat has an action key, please read the manual ( first post in this thread ).

Click on them, just means move the cross-hair over them and hit the E key ( or the A button if using Xbox controller ) and yes Defeat has an action key, please read the manual ( first post in this thread ).

ok, this happens: : 

the follower going down because the player gets raped in original modus. rape finished, player gets up, healing etc, followerr still on his knees.  moddescriptiion says followers get up by themselves (mcmsettings) - must be npc - npc knock down duration : 30 seconds (at minimum) : not working, far beyond 30 seconds.  descriptioon says : pc move to follower, press activate key :-  not working - or action key. action key ? what action key ?

ok this is the error :

the happening is about player as victim, and follower as victim, so part of npc-  npc. What it is NOT is player/follower as agressors.

i have this one always deactivated, i never use it.  The action key is ONLY in player/followers as aggressor and that key and the activate key works ONLY when player/follower is activated !!!!!!!!

So a nothing - to - do - with - it  player/follower as agressor must be activated to bringt the follower up in the player - as - victim scene. and of course this is said nowhere and it makes deactivating player/followers as agressor not only impossible but modbreaking. Very nice.

However, i thank you for your answer, that brought me finally to see whats going on and make things work.

When you go to FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414's FunnyBiz SLAL Pack 19.0 downloads there are many downloads to choose from, which ones do I need to download or are recommended? I don't care about creatures or being raped. I just need the player as aggressor options. 

When you go to FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414's FunnyBiz SLAL Pack 19.0 downloads there are many downloads to choose from, which ones do I need to download or are recommended? I don't care about creatures or being raped. I just need the player as aggressor options. 

check here.