Just installed this among several sexlab mods recently, and things are working well for the most part.

One thing that has been bugging me though, so I want to get some clarity: When taking captured NPCs to other NPCs to prostitute or turn in for bounties, the game seems to always refer to the NPCs I'm selling as being male. Even though they most certainly are not. Like, I just caught a bandit, and after throwing her in a sack and taking her to town, I can ask if the guard wants to fuck 'him' or collect 'him's' bounty. 

Is this (beyond the obvious grammar) just a typo or translation error, since Goubo isn't a primary English speaker? Or might something (Real Names probably, no idea what else could do it) be screwing up the recognition somehow? 

This is just a guess, but since dialogue lines need to be hard-coded in creation kit, I imagine if you wanted to have him/her separated, you'd need to do two dialogues and then branch it based on gender of npc in the sack.  Could be just too much trouble for too little gain.

This is just a guess, but since dialogue lines need to be hard-coded in creation kit, I imagine if you wanted to have him/her separated, you'd need to do two dialogues and then branch it based on gender of npc in the sack.  Could be just too much trouble for too little gain.

Your guess is correct (at least for the CK part, no clues of the Author's reason.)

There is something in Skyrim to use pronouns in dialogues. But it is not really easy to use and make it work. Also because it requires an alias, an in some cases you may have tons of possible aliases.

Check the

Check CK Text Replacement. (e.g. <Alias.PronounObj=AliasName> should be transformed to him/her)

Figured it was something like that, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I should be messing around with trying to fix. As long as I know there isn't a problem with my installation I'll live with it. 

Sorry if this has been answered ahead of time.

I'm wondering if you have to have a pregnancy mod with this as well?  I don't want to bother with pregnancy or the chance of it in my game, so is it alright that I don't have one of those mods and this will work just fine anyways?

Sorry if this has been answered ahead of time.

I'm wondering if you have to have a pregnancy mod with this as well?  I don't want to bother with pregnancy or the chance of it in my game, so is it alright that I don't have one of those mods and this will work just fine anyways?

it doest have dependency to those mods actually it has nothing to do with those mods :D

god, this mod is giving me a huge headache...

almost everything works. animations are installed and do work and all my other mods work properly (as far as i know, nothing screws with defeat). with Mod organizer and loot i also made the right loadorder.

but two things are giving me a CTD...

for testing purpose i let vilja (follower) fight a troll. everytime the troll won against her, her clothes are bugging (for a realy short time she is naked and than again in full armor) and before the animation can run the game does a CTD. just saying: the clothingbug seems to be present in "feel me up" too. but it doesn't do a CTD there... huh.

also had a CTD when i did "sleepattack" on a female NPC. the sexanimations were working properly. also the mod fill her up worked, but in the 4th animiation or so i suddenly had a CTD =O.

the papyrus log ... well as far as i can read it... says something about the mod defeat and that something is unable to bind to defeat or so... (papyrus 0)

in papyrus 1... the one where vilja should be raped... but didn't... i don't really know what the heck is wrong there duh.

it would be really great, if someone can tell me what caused the CTD so i can do something against it.

ty in regards.

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

almost everything works. animations are installed and do work and all my other mods work properly (as far as i know, nothing screws with defeat). with Mod organizer and loot i also made the right loadorder.

for testing purpose i let vilja (follower) fight a troll. everytime the troll won against her, her clothes are bugging (for a realy short time she is naked and than again in full armor) and before the animation can run the game does a CTD. just saying: the clothingbug seems to be present in "feel me up" too. but it doesn't do a CTD there... huh.

also had a CTD when i did "sleepattack" on a female NPC. the sexanimations were working properly. also the mod fill her up worked, but in the 4th animiation or so i suddenly had a CTD =O.

the papyrus log ... well as far as i can read it... says something about the mod defeat and that something is unable to bind to defeat or so... (papyrus 0)

in papyrus 1... the one where vilja should be raped... but didn't... i don't really know what the heck is wrong there duh.

it would be really great, if someone can tell me what caused the CTD so i can do something against it.

ty in regards.

well that clothing stuff is weird never happened to me i did clean install of skyrim with mods like 20 times with diffrent mods so ... u proabbly should find what causing clothing bug and then start from there u know this stuff is chain of b.shit 1 thing gets broken breaks another stuff so , i have no idea what would cause clothing bug tho

ty in regards.

well that clothing stuff is weird never happened to me i did clean install of skyrim with mods like 20 times with diffrent mods so ... u proabbly should find what causing clothing bug and then start from there u know this stuff is chain of b.shit 1 thing gets broken breaks another stuff so , i have no idea what would cause clothing bug tho

Vilja is perhaps not the best follower to test with as she's got a very complex AI and her own clothes/armour management sytem which could be clashing with Defeat.

i will try it with that follower i get in whitwerun and see what happens.

jeah that clothing stuff is a bit weird but i guess its because i told her to wear the armor everytime.

my skyrim is a fresh install and the savefiles i have are all new and fresh. as i said everything works but when it comes to those two situations... well it crashes :/.

it's not like NPC can't rape NPC in battle. right at the beginning i had such a situation and it worked... soo it has to be vilja or something with the followers in specific (the other CTD with that "sleepattack"... well i guess i i might now how to solve it... but ofc. can't say it for sure).

ty for the first answers :). i will check it out tomorrow if it works with other followers.

I forgot if I asked this before, but does anyone else have this issue where only Defeat seems to CTD you sometimes when clicking stuff in the MCM? I think it most frequently happens in one of the tabs, maybe animation settings? I don't really know what causes it, but it's like 1/3-1/2 chance to happen and I cannot pin down the reason or how to make it happen at will. It's probably the only MCM menu that does this to me so far.

I forgot if I asked this before, but does anyone else have this issue where only Defeat seems to CTD you sometimes when clicking stuff in the MCM? I think it most frequently happens in one of the tabs, maybe animation settings? I don't really know what causes it, but it's like 1/3-1/2 chance to happen and I cannot pin down the reason or how to make it happen at will. It's probably the only MCM menu that does this to me so far.

Had a problem with some animation tag lists doing CTD when clicking on them (in order to add more tags).  Seemed to clear for me when I hovered mouse over the list and pressed the key to set that tag list to 'default'.. but apparently that method hasn't worked as well for others.

Had a problem with some animation tag lists doing CTD when clicking on them (in order to add more tags).  Seemed to clear for me when I hovered mouse over the list and pressed the key to set that tag list to 'default'.. but apparently that method hasn't worked as well for others.

Yes this is the main problem now that I think about it. The issue that others have (that I also have) is that hovering mouse + click doesn't always work, and requires the first click somewhere on a tag before doing the hover + click combo will work for the rest. I don't understand why this is so, and it's not always so because I've done hover + click off the bat before, but very very rarely. Usually it just does nothing, forcing me to click, and then CTD. Upon going back into Skyrim the next time I have a 90% chance of being able to click it afterwards, but it's still really really annoying.

okay i tested it now and i have to say vilja IS the main problem here.

it does work somehow with her butt it sometimes crashes. funny fact: if you dont disable female creature animations vilja (and other followers aswell) fucks the troll xD.

with lydja everything worked fine. no CTD and so on. just some little problems with the troll... when he kills someone like me or the follower, the "corpse" tends to fly kilometres in the sky lol. other than that, no CTD.

ty for the help here. now i know the problem :).

now i just have one "bug". it's not a big deal it just annoys me. schlongs of skyrim seems to be a little bit bugged. when i want to scale the schlong of the player its grayed out with the name Racemenu (well obviously, 'cause i have this mod). problem: essence of dragons and alike don't work. i have to restart SOS in order to work properly and suddenly i can choose what schlong i wanna have lol. when i reload the game i have the same porblem again... and i have to restart SOS. the aftereffects of potions like essence of dragons arent valid anymore and i have to rescale the schlong duh. would like to know, if someone else got the problem and found out how to fix it.

it does work somehow with her butt it sometimes crashes. funny fact: if you dont disable female creature animations vilja (and other followers aswell) fucks the troll xD.

with lydja everything worked fine. no CTD and so on. just some little problems with the troll... when he kills someone like me or the follower, the "corpse" tends to fly kilometres in the sky lol. other than that, no CTD.

ty for the help here. now i know the problem smile.png.

now i just have one "bug". it's not a big deal it just annoys me. schlongs of skyrim seems to be a little bit bugged. when i want to scale the schlong of the player its grayed out with the name Racemenu (well obviously, 'cause i have this mod). problem: essence of dragons and alike don't work. i have to restart SOS in order to work properly and suddenly i can choose what schlong i wanna have lol. when i reload the game i have the same porblem again... and i have to restart SOS. the aftereffects of potions like essence of dragons arent valid anymore and i have to rescale the schlong duh. would like to know, if someone else got the problem and found out how to fix it.

I have that same problem, didn't even know there was a temporary workaround to it. What I did was showracemenu and manually change the sliders but beware it's very easy to make your dick bigger than your arm with a few nudges.

Vilja's fond of animals, why do you think she's always suggesting you get a dog, or why when you pass a stable she wants to stop and look at "The pretty horses"

If you want fun, install SexLab Working Girl and ask if she wants to work for you, when you hit the 'pimp followers' hotkey she's more likely to head straight to the nearest dog or horse for sex and ignore the sex starved people who'd like her services........

:lol:

I use (Post Assault) Kill After Assault for NPC vs NPC.  

Anyone to always have a NPC kill the other with a melee weapon?  Sometimes they decapitate which it pretty cool. Don't really care for the three punch neck crack

-snip-

Yes this is the main problem now that I think about it. The issue that others have (that I also have) is that hovering mouse + click doesn't always work, and requires the first click somewhere on a tag before doing the hover + click combo will work for the rest. I don't understand why this is so, and it's not always so because I've done hover + click off the bat before, but very very rarely. Usually it just does nothing, forcing me to click, and then CTD. Upon going back into Skyrim the next time I have a 90% chance of being able to click it afterwards, but it's still really really annoying.

I have also been having issues with this. I still haven't fixed it.

Is there an easier way to "invite" creature?

I found out that you must be in combat for them to actively mount you. Especially since I am a Male in Skyrim, and I have Druid mod that make wolves and Sabre cat friendly to me (Yes I am a werewolf and Khajiit in Skyrim).

Perhaps there is a setting I missed. Or maybe some other mod will work better for this.

Is there an easier way to "invite" creature?

I found out that you must be in combat for them to actively mount you. Especially since I am a Male in Skyrim, and I have Druid mod that make wolves and Sabre cat friendly to me (Yes I am a werewolf and Khajiit in Skyrim).

Perhaps there is a setting I missed. Or maybe some other mod will work better for this.

if you have the mod aroused creatures you will also have an "invite" key (you can modify the key and bind it to an other key). i think the default key is Y but i'm not sure here. if the creature is willing to and if the filters you may have on isn't preventing it from playing the animations the creature will mount your character ^^.