hey im just wondering if its this mod that gives me the option to submit or restst at random times ?

That would be Sanguine Debauchery enhanced.

really iv had that since long b4 i instaled that mod only thing that changed whit sd+ is that now i get 50 septims for submiting

but the consept of it showing up is destroying my gameplay since even when i just stared an new game and was in the cart it showed up and glitched the entier rid so that when i exited the cart i was far away from helgen i ended up standing outside the gate to helgen waiting to be executed but it never happend

Hey. I'm getting this weird bug where a male PC can't get gangbanged by multiple creature actors in one animation, even though I have the proper "ignore gender for creatures" checked on PC being the victim in the "player as victim" animation settings menu. I tested this by setting the rate for multiple creatures to 100%, and fund that a female player is able to have multiple creatures in one animation, but a male character cannot. Maybe there is a check missing in the execution of the animation in the script?

Multiple creatures on a male character do work with other mods, I tested it with SexLab MatchMaker.

I uploaded a link of my MCM profile exported.

If you need anymore info, I can get a log file and my load order too.

Some more information: I'm trying to use the surrender feature to get the animations to start. But I think it still happens any other way I try to get defeated by creatures.

DefeatConfig.json

I have a problem with this mod is that I meet the requirements and creature animations I work in hentai creatures of   More nasty Critters but the mod defeat sexlab have the problem that only humans defeat and creatures not raped me :c

i have the same problem again in a new game. tried all and everything again and again, nothing helped.

downgraded to 5.32 no problems.

if anybody can attach 5.33 here please

This could be an interaction between other mods and Defeat, Omegau. I went ahead and axed Deviously Cursed Items because of this and am trying to get Death Alternative and Defeat to work with one another. I no longer have the character doing nothing like that now, though the game does crash every once and a while. I am hoping the updated Sexlab I just installed improves that.

Hopefully, Goubo has some hot fixes for some issues soon in a minor update, though I have noticed some are going to the newer game (Fallout 4)

Somehow I was trap in the inn bed after defeat's blackout, I suspect it was cause by a bad placement of spawn point.Most of the time I was ragdolling under the bed, and won't stand because of fail to finishing the action. The original blackout of Death Alternative don't casue the problem, only the one in defeat did it.

Well, I've been using this about a week and the only thing I can see that happens is I get some options when I talk to someone who is sleeping. No defeat style things, nothing in combat for me or followers or NPCs. I've made sure it was activated, moved it all around in the load order and I get nothing really. I've gone over the MCM settings turning them on and off, same. If anyone can explain it I'd be grateful.

The sleep option box only applies for sleep attacks, a message box should also appear when sneak activating adead body and not holding any weapons. This box allows for necro. Lastly, a lot of the defeat functionallity is done not through message boxes, but trhough hot keys during combat. e.g. pressing g for me during combat might knock an enemy down, and then I can tie them up or rape them. Check the mcm, you can see what the hotkeys are, or set them to something custom. You can also enable am auto submit feature where your character will get raped with they reach x% of health. Defeat is also made to be compatible with death alternative, for a more dynamic submit system.

hey im just wondering if its this mod that gives me the option to submit or restst at random times ?

That would be Sanguine Debauchery enhanced.

really iv had that since long b4 i instaled that mod only thing that changed whit sd+ is that now i get 50 septims for submiting

but the consept of it showing up is destroying my gameplay since even when i just stared an new game and was in the cart it showed up and glitched the entier rid so that when i exited the cart i was far away from helgen i ended up standing outside the gate to helgen waiting to be executed but it never happend

Defeat comes with a light submit feature, however to get the most out of this mod(and Sd+) you need to also be using death alternative. It adds a much more dynamic and highly customizable player submit/knock down system.

So I have it, and it is showing up in game, but when I try to enable it, it says instaling, please exit menu.  I waited a long time, but it didn't install, and when I hit it again it said the same thing.  Am I just not waiting long enough? 

After I try to instal it from in the mcm how long should it take?  It seems like it's taking forever so I'm afraid I did something wrong. 

Okay, I found why things stopped where they were, but not what the cause was. Something is seriously lagging certain things in my game. I noticed it when I went into the barrow next to ivarsted and it took forever for the draugr to come out.

Is there an option to modify the amount of time it takes to fill the struggle bar? I try to fill it after a scene and despite standing there doing nothing (and being quite a bit away near my companion whom he just stares at) I keep getting the aggressor is watching you and the bar decreases before I can fill it completely. Even when I stood there doing nothing he wouldn't move away. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Sorry if this is an odd question or the wrong place to ask this but is there any place I can download a previous version of Defeat? Specifically version 5.2.2. I recently updated to the latest version but realized a few mods weren't compatible with it but I had accidentally deleted the earlier version by the time the problem became apparent. In a bit of a pickle right now.

Sorry if this is an odd question or the wrong place to ask this but is there any place I can download a previous version of Defeat? Specifically version 5.2.2. I recently updated to the latest version but realized a few mods weren't compatible with it but I had accidentally deleted the earlier version by the time the problem became apparent. In a bit of a pickle right now.

I'm not sure if it will be early enough for you but someone posted version 5.3.2 here.

Version 5.3.4 just doesn't seem to work.  Sometimes a scene starts, sometimes not.  Sometimes I get knocked down, something from my inventory magically appears on attacker, and they go their merry way while I stay back in the bleedout state.  Sometimes I simply die.  If the scene actually happens to start, sometimes the game crashes afterwards.. sometimes not.  Sometimes afterwards I get immediately assaulted again, and killed.  Sometimes not.  If a scene sometimes does play out, then next defeat I almost always get killed.  But sometimes not.

I tried running this through death alternative instead, but that frequently caused flat out crash - and I've never had those two mods working together seamlessly on any versions, so I just left DA fully away.  I really have no idea why it seems to (not) work so unreliably.

It would also be good if the player set to essential would persist (at least have an option to persist) even when for some reason the assailer doesn't count as valid - that in itself seems to be somewhat unreliable definition.  Post-assault scenarios could still work in that case - for example left for dead, or rescued.  There's checkbox saying everyone can knock down player, even if not valid assaulter.. but it doesn't seem to cause the essential setting to persist in all cases - perhaps it could be modified so that it does?  Or just have another option for it.  It would be great if I could get this working with just this one mod, especially since description states it's highly incompatible other bleedout mods.  In my case, being randomly killed when the attacker doesn't validate, pretty much makes it a non-option, because I just don't like randomly going to previous save (which in itself infrequently crashes the whole game).  Call it breaking the immersion, or just plain frustration from being forced to replay the last hour or so.  In the end it's just preference.

I'm having an issue where when I open the animations tab of the mcm, and click any of the tag selections boxes, my games crashes. All the time. I can't test anything related to animations, becuas everytime I try to change the tags, my game crashes.

After my followers get knocked down, nothing happens. But then, when they stand back up, either after being "revived" by me through the activate button, or by time, they just stand in place rather than follow me anywhere.  I need to clean Defeat through the tool in order for them to start walking again.  Anybody else have this issue? Happens in 5.3.4

OK.

My issue is a minor (?) one, where when the character goes into blackout then returns in one of the Defeat/DA scenarios, she is still laying down and stays that way. I can walk/run, cast spells and equip weapons, but she stays in place while walking. Fast travel or sometimes dropping from a short distance with the very little movement I have clears it up, mostly.

It eventually goes away once I can move again.

Having this weird bug where creature seems to not work. The animations are enabled and working correctly since I tested them with the matchmaking spells, but not with defeat. I can't surrender to any creature as the game will tell me that "you can't surrender to this enemy," even though I have the animations for that creature and they're working correctly. When I'm defeated, no scene occurs, it just blacks out and I ended up at an inn.

It's as if Defeat doesn't detect any creature animations, so it assume that the creature in question is not compatible, but they should be, so it's kind of weird

It would also be good if the player set to essential would persist (at least have an option to persist) even when for some reason the assailer doesn't count as valid - that in itself seems to be somewhat unreliable definition.  Post-assault scenarios could still work in that case - for example left for dead, or rescued.

I suppose you could always just set yourself to essential to see if doing so fixes things for you.

Give this mod a try and see if it helps. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/?

It would also be good if the player set to essential would persist (at least have an option to persist) even when for some reason the assailer doesn't count as valid - that in itself seems to be somewhat unreliable definition.  Post-assault scenarios could still work in that case - for example left for dead, or rescued.

I suppose you could always just set yourself to essential to see if doing so fixes things for you.

Give this mod a try and see if it helps. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/?

Tried setting self essential before, but it doesn't do much - it seems to leave you permanently in bleedout mode, and since health goes to negative, it doesn't trigger the scene through the 'wound' option (and used with bleedout mode of Defeat I assume it would do nothing, because that would already set you essential by itself).

The mod you linked on the other hand looks very interesting.  Thanks for the link, it could be a good 'safeguard' while leaving defeat on with only the 'wound' option.  Would then have the option to 1) surrender with keypress, 2) have defeat trigger on hit at low health or other conditions (I like the low stamina / only from behind option - sort of makes you pay more attention to things), 3) have the essential mod trigger if health goes down too fast or attacker isn't valid SL target.

I have succubus heart installed, and was using 'combat seduction' option from it earlier, but while it starts a scene pretty reliably, it doesn't do any handling for followers - which tends to break all sorts of things when they keep fighting (might get around this by setting npc-npc on in Defeat and setting it to interrupt scenes on hit).

Another promising option would be SSX mod (it has option to stop all combat at start of scene, and can do a lot of other interesting stuff), but it has problems in current version - they should be fixed in new version but that's apparently still some weeks from release.  When it's done, it could play nicely together with Defeat set to wound-only mode.

-- edit --

After some configuring, SM Essential works perfectly with Defeat.  It's even better than I expected, you can actually use Defeat's 'surrender' key from SME's bleedout mode instead of waiting for it to wear off, so they really go well together.  Thanks again for pointing out that mod. :3

Having this weird bug where creature seems to not work. The animations are enabled and working correctly since I tested them with the matchmaking spells, but not with defeat. I can't surrender to any creature as the game will tell me that "you can't surrender to this enemy," even though I have the animations for that creature and they're working correctly. When I'm defeated, no scene occurs, it just blacks out and I ended up at an inn.

It's as if Defeat doesn't detect any creature animations, so it assume that the creature in question is not compatible, but they should be, so it's kind of weird

I have a problem with this mod is that I meet the requirements and creature animations I work in hentai creatures of   More nasty Critters but the mod defeat sexlab have the problem that only humans defeat and creatures not raped me :c

i have the same problem again in a new game. tried all and everything again and again, nothing helped.

downgraded to 5.32 no problems.

if anybody can attach 5.33 here please

Just wanted to post a possible solution for people with the 'can't surrender to this enemy' bug when trying to surrender to creatures that you can have sex with otherwise: just press the reconfigure button on the main page.

For me it happens every new game, and I now suspect it might be due to importing settings, but I'm not sure. If you look under player as victim and find the creatures section, the list of enabled/disabled races will be blank if you have the same bug as me. I read other posts where upgrading/downgrading fixed it. This was the case for me too, but then obviously this is just re-installing it anyway which is the same thing. Hope this helps.