So...every download link I've tried so far as literally opened up Solitare on my computer. Am I being trolled or something?

Try another browser. Some browsers, like Edge, have problems with LL downloads. I am using Firefox and it works just fine.

So...every download link I've tried so far as literally opened up Solitare on my computer. Am I being trolled or something?

Extract it to a default defeat folder using 7zip.  (It won't care about the solitaire bit)

If you use Mod Organizer, you need to re-zip the new folder and install it.

I posted about this over in FunnyBizness's thread, but it seems like this is a problem specific to Defeat so I'll post here now. His newer animations are not showing up in the list that appears when you press the '0' key to select an animation, only when the sex has been initiated by Defeat (being the aggressor or victim doesn't matter). I can choose them just fine during, say, Deviously Enslaved's sex act, or using Submit's roleplay 'pretend I'm a thief' dialogue option.

It's only the animations from, in the SLAL FunnyBiz 2 menu, 'Molag Necro Miss' and up. Everything below that, and the animations in FunnyBiz 1 are all fine.

I posted about this over in FunnyBizness's thread, but it seems like this is a problem specific to Defeat so I'll post here now. His newer animations are not showing up in the list that appears when you press the '0' key to select an animation, only when the sex has been initiated by Defeat (being the aggressor or victim doesn't matter). I can choose them just fine during, say, Deviously Enslaved's sex act, or using Submit's roleplay 'pretend I'm a thief' dialogue option.

It's only the animations from, in the SLAL FunnyBiz 2 menu, 'Molag Necro Miss' and up. Everything below that, and the animations in FunnyBiz 1 are all fine.

Is it due to the animation sets perhaps? I don't use DE or Submit, but with Defeat there's different animation sets for consensual/aggressive/foreplay/etc and you have to choose the tags.

Is it due to the animation sets perhaps? I don't use DE or Submit, but with Defeat there's different animation sets for consensual/aggressive/foreplay/etc and you have to choose the tags.

As far as I can tell there's nothing missing from those animations. All the appropriate ones have the 'Aggressive' tag.

As far as I can tell there's nothing missing from those animations. All the appropriate ones have the 'Aggressive' tag.

Read my post on the SexLab Tools thread - the info applies here as well (Defeat and Tools are both done by Goubo and have the same internal functionality as far as the sexlab animation list goes).

The list available is completely dependent upon what info is passed to SexLab by defeat.  If defeat is just requesting "aggressive" animations (not by tag), the list of animations sexlab generates may be too long and is getting reduced to the 125 limit (even though sexlab expanded the number of available animations, there is still a 125 animation limit to the search results - this is noted in sexlab information).

Read my post on the SexLab Tools thread - the info applies here as well (Defeat and Tools are both done by Goubo and have the same internal functionality as far as the sexlab animation list goes).

The list available is completely dependent upon what info is passed to SexLab by defeat.  If defeat is just requesting "aggressive" animations (not by tag), the list of animations sexlab generates may be too long and is getting reduced to the 125 limit (even though sexlab expanded the number of available animations, there is still a 125 animation limit to the search results - this is noted in sexlab information).

That 125 limit is probably it. FunnyBiz has done a LOT of animations, most of them aggressive. I take it Sexlab itself would need an update to increase the generated list limit?

That 125 limit is probably it. FunnyBiz has done a LOT of animations, most of them aggressive. I take it Sexlab itself would need an update to increase the generated list limit?

Not just an update, but a redesign of how the requested animation list is stored internally (this is supposition on my part).  Basically the 125 is a technical limitation (really it's 128).  Ashal bypassed the limitation by paging out the animation lists for display and storage, but the limit is still there (if you notice, the increases in the animations available has always been a factor of 125:  first 375, and now the current limit of 500).  To go beyond that 125 limit, he'd probably have to toss the current system and completely redesign it.  And with the concentration leaning towards FO4 (SexTec or whatever the current name may be), I doubt that increasing/rewriting SexLab for a larger selected animation list is a high priority.  Basically, mods asking for animations from SL need to be more specific about their requests (better use of tags, etc) to limit the list.  However, with the amount of animations FB is producing (does he even sleep???), even with more selective animation requests the returned list may still have to truncate to 125 - so same problem.

Hello guys.

A member (that does not speak English very well) has a problem with Defeat.

Defeat is working right and the animations are starting.

But when an animation ends he can only open the inventory, no other player controls are available.

Here is a quote of his post:

example in free cam mode i  just enter the game menu to toggle down the volume

and after i just let the animations get end to i can play in more tranquility

and i don't equip any item 

(i just see my character is sex infos example vaginal sex >>> grand master

Anal sex >>> apprentice etc

after those animations i can't acess the iventory and i can't attack

Any of you can give him a help? Thanks!

I already asked for the mod list in his thread.

Hello guys.

A member (that does not speak English very well) has a problem with Defeat.

Defeat is working right and the animations are starting.

But when an animation ends he can only open the inventory, no other player controls are available.

Here is a quote of his post:

example in free cam mode i  just enter the game menu to toggle down the volume

and after i just let the animations get end to i can play in more tranquility

and i don't equip any item 

(i just see my character is sex infos example vaginal sex >>> grand master

Anal sex >>> apprentice etc

after those animations i can't acess the iventory and i can't attack

Any of you can give him a help? Thanks!

I already asked for the mod list in his thread.

Wow thanks dude

the bug or error is this>>

i can walk,run,talk with npcs, if i want i can get raped again,i can save etc

but i can't attack  and i can't open the inventory

i just can attack if i restart my game ( and this take a years to load

( one week later)

here is the mods

(some its disabled for preventing crashes

CQdgwp5.png

Not just an update, but a redesign of how the requested animation list is stored internally (this is supposition on my part).  Basically the 125 is a technical limitation (really it's 128).  Ashal bypassed the limitation by paging out the animation lists for display and storage, but the limit is still there (if you notice, the increases in the animations available has always been a factor of 125:  first 375, and now the current limit of 500).  To go beyond that 125 limit, he'd probably have to toss the current system and completely redesign it.  And with the concentration leaning towards FO4 (SexTec or whatever the current name may be), I doubt that increasing/rewriting SexLab for a larger selected animation list is a high priority.  Basically, mods asking for animations from SL need to be more specific about their requests (better use of tags, etc) to limit the list.  However, with the amount of animations FB is producing (does he even sleep???), even with more selective animation requests the returned list may still have to truncate to 125 - so same problem.

That is if the FO4 animations aren't similar or even the same (to import into the game) as Skryims animations. If they are... it might be worth reworking both Sexlab and Sextet into a more similar base structure and format to allow easier transfer of animations and yes even some of the scripting and other resources for mods. (doubt mods in whole would be easily be transferred) but might. This is even more possible with Skyrim 2016 which I assume will need a rework of the mod to be compatible as well. (which with what I have read might be even closer to FO4 than the current Skyrim engine. In fact an interview stated that they ported over Skyrim to test out the new engine and the new release of Skyrim 2016 is the result ;))

Also... not sure if CPU was referencing this thread when he mentioned a request for a load order from me in a PM. Sorry I don't have any modern setup with SExlab and Skryim for a few models much less any Defeat installed (for a few versions of Sexlab before.)  I just created and followed Anatraix's tutorial with very little deviations. Been stuck on Fallout 4 recently.

Okay, I disabled the entire FunnyBiz 1 set of animations, as well as every single other non-FB animation, leaving only the FunnyBiz 2 set, but despite the '0' key list being very definitely less than 125, the newer animations in set 2 still aren't showing up in Defeat-initiated sex acts while still appearing just fine in aggressive acts started by other mods.

Also... not sure if CPU was referencing this thread when he mentioned a request for a load order from me in a PM.

I apologize. I was meant to send the message to , but I had too many pages open and I send the message to the wrong person.

Sorry RC.

Also... not sure if CPU was referencing this thread when he mentioned a request for a load order from me in a PM.

I apologize. I was meant to send the message to , but I had too many pages open and I send the message to the wrong person.

Sorry RC.

Multitasking... ah yes.. I have done the very same thing... :)

I am having a strange problem, I have use defeat to put a bandit in the bag and  even three game day's later I cannot drop the bag or take the bandit out of the bag. I have tried updating, resetting, cleaning and reloading. is there  a keyboard command that can make me release the bandit from the bag, i can't try any other things like sell or prost. until i get her out of the bag, and it take up weight in my inventory. I have all the req'd. mods and they are updated to current, just can't get bandit out of bag. all setting are at default, action key is "e", and modify key is "b". and it will not let me sell her while she in the bag. what can i do if there is no keyboard command I can use. everything else works. and yes i am set on 6 Hr for release default. 

I am having a strange problem, I have use defeat to put a bandit in the bag and  even three game day's later I cannot drop the bag or take the bandit out of the bag. I have tried updating, resetting, cleaning and reloading. is there  a keyboard command that can make me release the bandit from the bag, i can't try any other things like sell or prost. until i get her out of the bag, and it take up weight in my inventory. I have all the req'd. mods and they are updated to current, just can't get bandit out of bag. all setting are at default, action key is "e", and modify key is "b". and it will not let me sell her while she in the bag. what can i do if there is no keyboard command I can use. everything else works. and yes i am set on 6 Hr for release default. 

"Put in a sack Put the victim in a burlap sack, press Action key to release the victim wherever you want. The victim keep the state they were in. (e.g A tied up NPC stay tied.)"

Action key can't be 'e' because that's the default activation key in skyrim. If it is, remap the key in MCM.

probably been answered before

when my character is finished being raped following a defeat i go into the trauma state and i fill the struggle bar. but afterwards my character doesn't get up and just sits there traumatized

is there a cooldown before i can move again or did i not check a certain setting?

I'm having weird problem. My followers are getting knocked down by enemies, but they aren't getting attacked.  NPCs just leave them alone on the ground.  The animations don't seem to be a problem, b/c NPC's have no problem knocking me to the ground and then attacking me, but just followers they are leaving alone.

Even my surrender button doesn't cause my followers to surrender (the follower surrender is checked).  I'm using EFF 4.0, and i checked with defeat 5.3.3 and 5.3.4. Both are having similar issues.

Been using this mod for months, and I love it. Adds so much depth to a play through, especially for RP purposes. 

I do have a question, however, and I didn't see it when I searched the pages, so if it was asked and answered already I apologize:

If I were to tie up and bag/and or turn in an NPC static spawn, ie the bandit in front of Embershard mine or such, would a new bandit spawn after so long, or would the one I bagged/turned in simply cease to exist and therefore bagging/turning in NPC's will eventually depopulate the game?

"Put in a sack Put the victim in a burlap sack, press Action key to release the victim wherever you want. The victim keep the state they were in. (e.g A tied up NPC stay tied.)"

Action key can't be 'e' because that's the default activation key in skyrim. If it is, remap the key in MCM.

thank you change action key to "G" and it works fine now  i am changing other default keys to prevent same problem thanks again i love this mode.

Just installed this among several sexlab mods recently, and things are working well for the most part.

One thing that has been bugging me though, so I want to get some clarity: When taking captured NPCs to other NPCs to prostitute or turn in for bounties, the game seems to always refer to the NPCs I'm selling as being male. Even though they most certainly are not. Like, I just caught a bandit, and after throwing her in a sack and taking her to town, I can ask if the guard wants to fuck 'him' or collect 'him's' bounty. 

Is this (beyond the obvious grammar) just a typo or translation error, since Goubo isn't a primary English speaker? Or might something (Real Names probably, no idea what else could do it) be screwing up the recognition somehow? 

Just installed this among several sexlab mods recently, and things are working well for the most part.

One thing that has been bugging me though, so I want to get some clarity: When taking captured NPCs to other NPCs to prostitute or turn in for bounties, the game seems to always refer to the NPCs I'm selling as being male. Even though they most certainly are not. Like, I just caught a bandit, and after throwing her in a sack and taking her to town, I can ask if the guard wants to fuck 'him' or collect 'him's' bounty. 

Is this (beyond the obvious grammar) just a typo or translation error, since Goubo isn't a primary English speaker? Or might something (Real Names probably, no idea what else could do it) be screwing up the recognition somehow? 

This is just a guess, but since dialogue lines need to be hard-coded in creation kit, I imagine if you wanted to have him/her separated, you'd need to do two dialogues and then branch it based on gender of npc in the sack.  Could be just too much trouble for too little gain.

This is just a guess, but since dialogue lines need to be hard-coded in creation kit, I imagine if you wanted to have him/her separated, you'd need to do two dialogues and then branch it based on gender of npc in the sack.  Could be just too much trouble for too little gain.

Your guess is correct (at least for the CK part, no clues of the Author's reason.)

There is something in Skyrim to use pronouns in dialogues. But it is not really easy to use and make it work. Also because it requires an alias, an in some cases you may have tons of possible aliases.

Check the

Check CK Text Replacement. (e.g. <Alias.PronounObj=AliasName> should be transformed to him/her)