Hi there. I'm having some issues with creature consensual sex, despite scouring this thread for clues. Rape encounters work perfectly - creature and non creature. However, when I press the surrender key at a non-hostile creature to 'invite' it, it will come over to me if far away, and if close to me it will walk into me, but no animation/sex takes place.

I read in one response that holding the surrender key is meant to create the 'submissive pose' which invites the creature to have its way with you. Holding surrender key doesn't work. Nor does holding mod key, or combining mod key with other options.

The creatures in question are also very aroused, so it can't be that. It's not working for any of them.

Any tips offered would be nice.

Hello
I'm new to this, but for some reason this mod will not show up in my MCM.  I have all of the prerequisite mods, and they seem to show up on the list.
I read that it might take a while, so I started a character and played through the entire opening, and then some, and still nothing happened.  I've also ran the FNIS.  I'm sure I did something stupid because it seems it works well for everyone else. 
Thanks ahead of time.

has anybody an older version of defeat ? 5.33 or 5.32  maybe?   this version here does not work on draugr , and maybe others i did nt tested yet.

edit : ok, wolves do not work either, so there seems to be a serious problem. this is on a compoletely new installation and new game, even skyrim itself.

maybe this is about sexlab 1.62.

edit 2 : i really had a lot of work. i updated framework and jcontainers, no change. i was arttacked by a wolve, but rape did not take place. i reloaded and match makered exactly that wolve and match maker did work, sex happened with the wolve.

Try resetting the Sexlab Framework animation registry through Sexlab MCM.  Sometimes the listed animations get derailed for me, especially if I started a new game or I did something with the Sexlab-related animation mods; this process has always fixed it for me.

Using the Toggle Animation tab of the Sexlab MCM menu is also a good way to check and see if Sexlab is reading all of your desired animations.  There are three sets of animation to view: Consensual, Aggressive, and Creature.  Also, please note that I am still using 1.61b for the framework, so I have no idea what the new 1.62 update looks like.

has anybody an older version of defeat ? 5.33 or 5.32  maybe?   this version here does not work on draugr , and maybe others i did nt tested yet.

edit : ok, wolves do not work either, so there seems to be a serious problem. this is on a compoletely new installation and new game, even skyrim itself.

maybe this is about sexlab 1.62.

edit 2 : i really had a lot of work. i updated framework and jcontainers, no change. i was arttacked by a wolve, but rape did not take place. i reloaded and match makered exactly that wolve and match maker did work, sex happened with the wolve.

Try resetting the Sexlab Framework animation registry through Sexlab MCM.  Sometimes the listed animations get derailed for me, especially if I started a new game or I did something with the Sexlab-related animation mods; this process has always fixed it for me.

Using the Toggle Animation tab of the Sexlab MCM menu is also a good way to check and see if Sexlab is reading all of your desired animations.  There are three sets of animation to view: Consensual, Aggressive, and Creature.  Also, please note that I am still using 1.61b for the framework, so I have no idea what the new 1.62 update looks like.

its a problem with defeat, try to do a clean save, i.e. under mcm disable defeat, de-install, clean save file then re-install, are u using any death mods with defeat? or sanguine mod?

I'm having an issue with Defeat ignoring actor's Sexlab Gender. Females set to male via TreatAsMale play lesbian animations whenever activated through Defeat, but play the male animations fine when activated via Sexlab's debug spell. I'm under the impression that Defeat is supposed to use Sexlab gender and not Skyrim's actor gender but maybe I'm wrong on that... Anyone know why this could be happening if that isn't the case though?

I'm having an issue with Defeat ignoring actor's Sexlab Gender. Females set to male via TreatAsMale play lesbian animations whenever activated through Defeat, but play the male animations fine when activated via Sexlab's debug spell. I'm under the impression that Defeat is supposed to use Sexlab gender and not Skyrim's actor gender but maybe I'm wrong on that... Anyone know why this could be happening if that isn't the case though?

I'm not sure which tabs it's under, but defeat has a setting for whether females should use lesbian/strapon(male) animtions. You need to have both sexlab and defeat set to use strapon(male) animations instead of lesbian ones.

Hello,

I have a little problem when i'm knock down.

i'm always raped by .....toccata,my follower!

Someone have the same problem?

Ps:sorry for my bad english.

Right off the bat, this sounds like a result from having the settings for 2 mods not set up correctly. Post your load order.

I'm not sure which tabs it's under, but defeat has a setting for whether females should use lesbian/strapon(male) animtions. You need to have both sexlab and defeat set to use strapon(male) animations instead of lesbian ones.

I don't think the strapon thing should be relevant. As long as females have the Sexlab TreatAsMale active they should be considered male for animation selecting purpose unless the mod itself isn't reading Sexlab gender. The animation and animation selecting work fine when I use them from mods other than Defeat. I think it could be an issue with Defeat's tag filtering but the tag menu won't let me delete tags, only add them which makes filtering kinda... Not possible.

Edit: I figured out how to remove tags but still not finding a solution to this

Hey guys i have the old problem that after i surrender and the dialog has ended with the words "come here" the enemy just keep attacking.

My loadorder:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HeartFire.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
UnofficialSkyrim Legendary Patch.esm
SkyUI
FNIS (with cratures)
FNISspells
dD Realistic Forces
SexLabDefeat

And if somebody can tell me how to get this ugly underwear away to get some dicks (for creatures and persons) i would be very happy

-snip-

I don't think the strapon thing should be relevant. As long as females have the Sexlab TreatAsMale active they should be considered male for animation selecting purpose unless the mod itself isn't reading Sexlab gender. The animation and animation selecting work fine when I use them from mods other than Defeat. I think it could be an issue with Defeat's tag filtering but the tag menu won't let me delete tags, only add them which makes filtering kinda... Not possible.

Sorry, I so rarely edit my defeat settings, I forgot that the animtions settings changed, you can ignore what I said about strapons. Anyway, I think I know how to help you, but right now my skyrim is crashing too much for me to test my idea, and I need to sleep. So if no one helps you by later, I'll be back on and hopefully be able to.

Hey guys i have the old problem that after i surrender and the dialog has ended with the words "come here" the enemy just keep attacking.

My loadorder:

-snip-

And if somebody can tell me how to get this ugly underwear away to get some dicks (for creatures and persons) i would be very happy

Nvm, you have so few mods, the only one that should effect it is defeat itself. Unfortunately me game is experiencing big issues right now so I can't look through the mcm right now, but if someone hasn't helped you by later, I will take a look. As for the underwear thing, I assume you are saying you want creatures to have genitalia. If so, look up more nasty critters, it's a one stop shop for everything you need to get your creature experience on the right track.

Awesome! Excellent Job! An does it work with Dance of Death?

There should be no reason they wouldn't work together. The only vanilla thing that defeat changes is when the player is defeated, everything else is done using hotkeys and custom events. I use violens, and it's just fine.

I've downloaded this mod mainly for the robbing, stealing, enslaving and bounty options, the make a very good opportunity to RP a bounty hunter. Everything is working perfectly except for one thing: I can't take enemies armors. I know the rob option is gone, but I also can't see or take equipped items in the loot window. I've done this on a new game, so the save file can't be corrupt, I have tried getting my pickpocket level up, tried it with weapon drawn, with the "Perfect Touch" perk active and so on, but they just don't appear here. Is there any option in the menu I didn't see? Any requirements I have to fulfill for it to work? I'd appreciate some help

EDIT: I played it more and discovered that it did work on the Alik'r warriors and Kemmatu, so I can only confirm this problem for bandits for now

Same here, though have only tried to take bandit stuff.

[EDIT] Removed disabled the "disable teleport" option (or whatever) and it stopped

-snip-

Sorry, I so rarely edit my defeat settings, I forgot that the animtions settings changed, you can ignore what I said about strapons. Anyway, I think I know how to help you, but right now my skyrim is crashing too much for me to test my idea, and I need to sleep. So if no one helps you by later, I'll be back on and hopefully be able to.

My loadorder:

-snip-

Nvm, you have so few mods, the only one that should effect it is defeat itself. Unfortunately me game is experiencing big issues right now so I can't look through the mcm right now, but if someone hasn't helped you by later, I will take a look. As for the underwear thing, I assume you are saying you want creatures to have genitalia. If so, look up more nasty critters, it's a one stop shop for everything you need to get your creature experience on the right track.

Awesome! Excellent Job! An does it work with Dance of Death?

There should be no reason they wouldn't work together. The only vanilla thing that defeat changes is when the player is defeated, everything else is done using hotkeys and custom events. I use violens, and it's just fine.

Ah, I think I got it to work. I swear I tried messing with the tag filtering and it did nothing but I tried it again just now and it's working properly. Removing the "lesbian" tag under female/female animations did the trick.

While untie & rape is being reported not working, unusually, even tied-up rape have problems if they were permanently tied (requiring changing of the tie options) [i have {VNPCed} Alva in my gameplay as a convenient tie-up after the quest, so problems with the tie-ups is maddening]. Animosity is also borked. Also, has anyone else come across their yield & rape not working? 

Tried it even at my earliest gamesaves, same thing. TES5Edit has no overrides, nothing overwrites SL Defeat (except SL Defeat overwrites some stuff in VioLens).

I have to say whatever happened from 5.3.2 to 5.3.3 to 5.3.4 borked alot of things.

Probably will try to see if reinstalling 5.3.2 doesn't bork that much in the script instances.

I want to do 2 questions, 1- is still necesary to disable "disable starting telepor" in sexlab mcm?, because in the previous version was necesary for conflict, and is posible add voice to the scene rape? when the agressor speak and denigrate the victim (come here- we are not finish, etc), for immersion.

Bug Report:

Going 'down' into bleedout mode in Apocrypha makes the character rape themselves.

Details: In Apocrypha, after reading the black books, have Defeat in 'bleedout' mode, where for 'player as victim' the player only gets raped when they run out of HP and go into bleedout.

Upon running out of HP, the player goes down, you get the 'you can't continue fighting' message, the screen fades to black, and you wake up back in the 'real' world. The player will then stand up, and then make the 'tearing clothes off' motion as if about to rape someone, then stand there naked as it is their own clothes that come off from that motion.

Apparently the Black Books really do make you go mad. :)

hey im just wondering if its this mod that gives me the option to submit or restst at random times ?

I have a problem with this mod is that I meet the requirements and creature animations I work in hentai creatures of   More nasty Critters but the mod defeat sexlab have the problem that only humans defeat and creatures not raped me :c

i had that problem once and all i did was deavtivate and reactivate creature animations in sexlab then it was working idk if that was just luck or what tho

Well, I've been using this about a week and the only thing I can see that happens is I get some options when I talk to someone who is sleeping. No defeat style things, nothing in combat for me or followers or NPCs. I've made sure it was activated, moved it all around in the load order and I get nothing really. I've gone over the MCM settings turning them on and off, same. If anyone can explain it I'd be grateful.