Goubo,

I am using Framework 1.61b, and after generating FNIS, I get 7 consistency errors with new SL Defeat 5.3.4 as below.

Can you fix this for us?

Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatPickUp for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatStripAnim for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatTieUpEnter for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatTieUpExit for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatTieUpIdle for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatTyingUpAnim for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent DefeatWounded02exit for character, mods Defeat and SexLabDefeat
 7 possible consistence issues

This version of Defeat seems a lot smother than the previous versions! Thanks Goubo!

Now, to just find a mod that has NPCs in town try to knock my PC down or out, in a dark alley, or private location. *grins*

Deviously Cursed Loot has Sex Attacks under certain circumstances which you can turn on or off and there is also one that makes it possible for the PC to get assaulted when its dark.

It's not exactly a Stalker function, sadly, but I like it nonetheless. Running around at night leads to consequences which I quite enjoy.

This version of Defeat seems a lot smother than the previous versions! Thanks Goubo!

Now, to just find a mod that has NPCs in town try to knock my PC down or out, in a dark alley, or private location. *grins*

Deviously Cursed Loot has Sex Attacks under certain circumstances which you can turn on or off and there is also one that makes it possible for the PC to get assaulted when its dark.

It's not exactly a Stalker function, sadly, but I like it nonetheless. Running around at night leads to consequences which I quite enjoy.

Thank you for the heads up on that, however, I don't do devious devices personally, They go against my personality too much. Is a great mod for those who like it tho. I was trying it out, a long time ago to use on my followers, but nope, it didn't work on my followers, and I never tried it again. I refuse to be bound.

Someone is working on a defeat triggered mod, but so far it's combat related, my character has a high combat regeneration, and commoners don't stand a chance, especially with all the friends I have in town. They said that they wanted the ability to resist, hence the reason for combat. It just doesn't work for me right now. I hope they activate the stalker method, as that is what I am really looking for.

Might not exactly be on topic, but...

Does anyone know a mod that would change the vanilla "No more, I yeald, I yeald" voice to something else? I got a PC voice mod that changes every line EXCEPT that and the vanilla moaning after rape. Not a huge deal breaker, but still, any help would be welcome.

Not really an issue but many people have had problems getting creatures to work with this mod. I did multiple tests and wanted to let everyone know the best solution I found was this:

I use the mod Alternate Start. Once the game registers the mods you have install Defeat and tweak the options to your liking. Once everything is done then deactivate Defeat and wait for the message to appear. Wait 1 game hour then activate the mod again. If you go down to creature support you should have a list now indicating that the mod now works with creatures.

This should be common knowledge but make sure to activate creature animations in Sexlab. I hope this helps.

Thank you for the heads up on that, however, I don't do devious devices personally, They go against my personality too much. Is a great mod for those who like it tho. I was trying it out, a long time ago to use on my followers, but nope, it didn't work on my followers, and I never tried it again. I refuse to be bound.

Someone is working on a defeat triggered mod, but so far it's combat related, my character has a high combat regeneration, and commoners don't stand a chance, especially with all the friends I have in town. They said that they wanted the ability to resist, hence the reason for combat. It just doesn't work for me right now. I hope they activate the stalker method, as that is what I am really looking for.

Cursed Loot is highly customizable. You can turn of the loot events and anything else that binds and just have the sex attacks enabled.

Though you still need to have the whole Devious Devices framework requierements installed.

Of course there are other random rape mods out there but none that are as customizable (darkness, nudity, etc...) as far as I am aware.

The simplest one would be horrible harassment I guess.

So getting this to work has proved very difficult for me. I started by following the Sexlab install guide including SKSE  and opted for a manual install, then FNIS and manual again, then Sexlab and finally SkyUI. After that I added Defeat and finally Caliente's Beautiful bodies, both of which were done through NMM. I have the text options and the K command works but people just stand there like nothing happened. FNIS picked up a ton of animations when running it but still no result in game. If I press K to talk to people I get nothing and if I get attacked and lose the game crashes. I'm running the SKSE shortcut too not the game launcher. 

Will start from scratch tomorrow but getting far enough to even install Defeat is a winding process in itself. Hopefully some day there's an installer pack that just takes care of it all. 

snip

Cursed Loot is highly customizable. You can turn of the loot events and anything else that binds and just have the sex attacks enabled.

Though you still need to have the whole Devious Devices framework requierements installed.

Of course there are other random rape mods out there but none that are as customizable (darkness, nudity, etc...) as far as I am aware.

*shivers* that is just a "horrible" suggestion... LOL - Yes I even tried that one, it really is horrible.

Already having over 150 mods installed, I am not about to add unused content to my game if I can avoid it. I think I may have found something that will work for now... Lover's Victim, combat can be disabled. and supposedly they will try to rape a naked NPC as well (going to be testing this one).

I am watching one mod Sexlab Rape, it uses Defeat's hooks for sex, if they can beat you (currently it's just more combat). I believe they are going to look into adding a switch that allows you to disable the immediate combat, and turn into a stalker and attempt to take you down, like when you use the Defeat move to take down the NPC from behind.

I don't know if I made something wrong or if someone else had this problem but whenever I bring a NPC out of the bag near NPC from the hostile faction, they turn hostile and start to beat the sh*t out of her. Any clue ?

How do you get the captured person to be a prostitute? I am trying to speak to her but I only see TDF lines for prostitution. I tied delphine and then put her in a sack. took her out the sack spoke and I still dont get the line. I tried holding shift and pressing G but nothing.

Edit nvm I miss read it I have to talk to other NPC not my prisoner

snip

*shivers* that is just a "horrible" suggestion... LOL - Yes I even tried that one, it really is horrible.

Already having over 150 mods installed, I am not about to add unused content to my game if I can avoid it. I think I may have found something that will work for now... Lover's Victim, combat can be disabled. and supposedly they will try to rape a naked NPC as well (going to be testing this one).

I am watching one mod Sexlab Rape, it uses Defeat's hooks for sex, if they can beat you (currently it's just more combat). I believe they are going to look into adding a switch that allows you to disable the immediate combat, and turn into a stalker and attempt to take you down, like when you use the Defeat move to take down the NPC from behind.

I couldn't get Lover's Victim to work myself, but maybe you'll have better luck with it.  Another possible option is PetCollar, it too requires the devious device framework, but there too you don't need to use any 'binding' options.  It'll basically just trigger from arousal threshold.  You can hand-pick which characters (NPC or self) are set as potential victims.

Hey guys does anyone has some configuring tips for having Death Alternative and Defeat at the same time? Because I was doing some config, but they both start at the same time and is really confusing :/

Disable the health/stamina threshold triggers in Defeat. Let DA control it all.

Hey guys does anyone has some configuring tips for having Death Alternative and Defeat at the same time? Because I was doing some config, but they both start at the same time and is really confusing :/

Ohh I'll try that, thank you!

Ohh I'll try that, thank you!