Having this weird bug where creature seems to not work. The animations are enabled and working correctly since I tested them with the matchmaking spells, but not with defeat. I can't surrender to any creature as the game will tell me that "you can't surrender to this enemy," even though I have the animations for that creature and they're working correctly. When I'm defeated, no scene occurs, it just blacks out and I ended up at an inn.

It's as if Defeat doesn't detect any creature animations, so it assume that the creature in question is not compatible, but they should be, so it's kind of weird

I have a problem with this mod is that I meet the requirements and creature animations I work in hentai creatures of   More nasty Critters but the mod defeat sexlab have the problem that only humans defeat and creatures not raped me :c

I have a problem with this mod is that I meet the requirements and creature animations I work in hentai creatures of   More nasty Critters but the mod defeat sexlab have the problem that only humans defeat and creatures not raped me :c

i have the same problem again in a new game. tried all and everything again and again, nothing helped.

downgraded to 5.32 no problems.

if anybody can attach 5.33 here please

Just wanted to post a possible solution for people with the 'can't surrender to this enemy' bug when trying to surrender to creatures that you can have sex with otherwise: just press the reconfigure button on the main page.

For me it happens every new game, and I now suspect it might be due to importing settings, but I'm not sure. If you look under player as victim and find the creatures section, the list of enabled/disabled races will be blank if you have the same bug as me. I read other posts where upgrading/downgrading fixed it. This was the case for me too, but then obviously this is just re-installing it anyway which is the same thing. Hope this helps.

my dear friend. do you really think i would post a bug like this without testing all possibilites before ?  i have wriiten before i tried all and everything again and again.

Tell me : do you get raped by creatures in 5.3.4 ?

my dear friend. do you really think i would post a bug like this without testing all possibilites before ?  i have wriiten before i tried all and everything again and again.

I do.

-- edit --

Here's my current config file, in case it helps someone.  I'm now using it together with the SM Essential, so I don't use the bleedout settings from 5.3.4.  Defeat is set to trigger from 20% health (wound setting), and SME is set to heal to 19% on recovery from bleedout.  I have both zaz and necro animations installed.  If you don't have those packs installed, you'll need to change some of the tag settings (e.g. I use DomSub tag for some bound animations).

Predators are often tracking other fauna - like wolves might be going after a hare - so if you get downed by one (or surrender to one), they might wander off to finish other fights.. but should eventually return to deal with you.  An alternative would be to set the creature scenario to 'no transition' if you feel impatient and want your treat right away. :3

DefeatConfig.zip

I do.

OK, thats  a word.

i tried a rape with the wolve outside riverwood, 5.3.2 installed. and same thinghappened as 5.3.4. so i reconfigured it and rape worked.

so i installed 5.34 over 5.32 and creature rape works now.  thanks for all who helped. i hope goboo will fix this anyway.

I do.

OK, thats  a word.

i tried a rape with the wolve outside riverwood, 5.3.2 installed. and same thinghappened as 5.3.4. so i reconfigured it and rape worked.

so i installed 5.34 over 5.32 and creature rape works now.  thanks for all who helped. i hope goboo will fix this anyway.

Glad you got it running.  I'm not sure if this is related, but I did have this issue with 5.3.4: I had empty tags setting, and tried to add some tags - clicking the tag setting crashed the game instantly.  Tried it a couple times, and each time got a crash.  What fixed it was bringing mouse over the setting and hitting 'b' to set it to 'default' (which is empty).  My best guess is some settings were carried over from older version, and weren't working right.  I imagine this could influence the scene start too - if the mod can't recognize the tag settings and thus fails to find any animations with 'matching' tags.

Another issue I had was in selling a sacked NPC - I was offered ... I think like, over 40 million septims or so.  I guess Lydia  -really- wanted a piece of Irileth.  Checking the settings on the mod, the value multipliers were all at 0.  Here too setting the values to default brought them to more reasonable numbers.

I do.

OK, thats  a word.

shiagwen, I have the same problem as you, could you pass the download link defeat sexlab 5.3.2 please?

install sexlab defeat 5.3.2 and  violation of creatures work ^^ but I have another problem ..... apparently in violations of creature have the flaccid penis and do not understand why because I have installed the latest versions sexlab nude criatures, Creature Framework, nasty critters, sexLab Aroused,papyrus and jcontainers ...

-snip-

Glad you got it running.  I'm not sure if this is related, but I did have this issue with 5.3.4: I had empty tags setting, and tried to add some tags - clicking the tag setting crashed the game instantly.  Tried it a couple times, and each time got a crash.  What fixed it was bringing mouse over the setting and hitting 'b' to set it to 'default' (which is empty).  My best guess is some settings were carried over from older version, and weren't working right.  I imagine this could influence the scene start too - if the mod can't recognize the tag settings and thus fails to find any animations with 'matching' tags.

Another issue I had was in selling a sacked NPC - I was offered ... I think like, over 40 million septims or so.  I guess Lydia  -really- wanted a piece of Irileth.  Checking the settings on the mod, the value multipliers were all at 0.  Here too setting the values to default brought them to more reasonable numbers.

I have also been having an issue where I crash whenever I try to mess with the tags in the animations tab. Can you please help me?

Having this weird bug where creature seems to not work. The animations are enabled and working correctly since I tested them with the matchmaking spells, but not with defeat. I can't surrender to any creature as the game will tell me that "you can't surrender to this enemy," even though I have the animations for that creature and they're working correctly. When I'm defeated, no scene occurs, it just blacks out and I ended up at an inn.

It's as if Defeat doesn't detect any creature animations, so it assume that the creature in question is not compatible, but they should be, so it's kind of weird

i have the same problem again in a new game. tried all and everything again and again, nothing helped.

downgraded to 5.32 no problems.

if anybody can attach 5.33 here please

Just wanted to post a possible solution for people with the 'can't surrender to this enemy' bug when trying to surrender to creatures that you can have sex with otherwise: just press the reconfigure button on the main page.

For me it happens every new game, and I now suspect it might be due to importing settings, but I'm not sure. If you look under player as victim and find the creatures section, the list of enabled/disabled races will be blank if you have the same bug as me. I read other posts where upgrading/downgrading fixed it. This was the case for me too, but then obviously this is just re-installing it anyway which is the same thing. Hope this helps.

I do after fixing it via reconfigure, not saying that is your problem. I have an update for anyone else this might help - the exact cause of this bug for me was installing defeat on a new game before installing sexlab (derp). 

Also if anyone needs here is 5.3.3 http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06441040699254522974

-snip-

I have also been having an issue where I crash whenever I try to mess with the tags in the animations tab. Can you please help me?

I don't know?  Maybe?  You can try what I mentioned in that post fixed it for me.  In a crashy tag selection, instead of clicking it to add to it, just mouse over it, and press the button that says 'default' on the bottom of page (for me it's 'B' key but I don't know if that's the default setting, I've rebound pretty much every key).  It should empty the tag list.  Even if it already looks empty, do it anyway.  That fixed the crashy thing for me, but it might not fix it for you.  If it works, you should then be able to add tags to that setting normally.  Of course you'd have to reset every tag setting that causes crashes, the same way.

If that doesn't fix it for you, you can try importing the settings I attached on earlier post, it should overwrite all the tag settings along with all the other settings - but that might not be the ideal solution because lots of the settings are likely to be something you didn't want.  If you decide to try it anyway, you'll need to download that file, and put it under directory

Data/SKSE/Plugins/Defeat/

and then use Defeat's import button, I think under general settings.  If it works, great.  If not, you should be able to get your old settings back by reloading the previous savegame.

-snip-

I don't know?  Maybe?  You can try what I mentioned in that post fixed it for me.  In a crashy tag selection, instead of clicking it to add to it, just mouse over it, and press the button that says 'default' on the bottom of page (for me it's 'B' key but I don't know if that's the default setting, I've rebound pretty much every key).  It should empty the tag list.  Even if it already looks empty, do it anyway.  That fixed the crashy thing for me, but it might not fix it for you.  If it works, you should then be able to add tags to that setting normally.  Of course you'd have to reset every tag setting that causes crashes, the same way.

If that doesn't fix it for you, you can try importing the settings I attached on earlier post, it should overwrite all the tag settings along with all the other settings - but that might not be the ideal solution because lots of the settings are likely to be something you didn't want.  If you decide to try it anyway, you'll need to download that file, and put it under directory

Data/SKSE/Plugins/Defeat/

and then use Defeat's import button, I think under general settings.  If it works, great.  If not, you should be able to get your old settings back by reloading the previous savegame.

You can also try what someone suggested several pages ago, it seemed to work for me: make sure the first thing you do on loading a game is go straight to the defeat mcm and set the tag to what you want it to be immediately. Don't mess around with other settings first, or any other mod mcm settings.

Don't know why it worked, maybe it was just random, but considering it crashed 3 times for me, and then worked the first time I tried this method, I think it's worth trying.

not sure if i did something wrong?

i installed defeat everything works, decided to install simple slavery just now but it wont trigger the simple slavery post assault? is it because i've been playing without simple slavery for a while? 

edit- nevermind fixed it

Not sure if this has already posted as there's 500+ pages. But what makes a character "moral."?

When prostituting a captured NPC a moral character will refuse and sometimes attack the character and or call for guards if available. But there isn't any info on what makes a character moral.

I understand somebody like a guard would be moral, or citizens in town, but the dark brotherhood? I tried to prostitute a bandit to them and they began attacking me.

There really doesn't seem to be a way to figure out whether or not an NPC is moral. And NPCs who you would assume are not moral end up being moral instead.

Additionally, the stormcloaks and imperials will began attacking a tried up victim of the opposing faction.

Not sure if this has already posted as there's 500+ pages. But what makes a character "moral."?

When prostituting a captured NPC a moral character will refuse and sometimes attack the character and or call for guards if available. But there isn't any info on what makes a character moral.

I understand somebody like a guard would be moral, or citizens in town, but the dark brotherhood? I tried to prostitute a bandit to them and they began attacking me.

There really doesn't seem to be a way to figure out whether or not an NPC is moral. And NPCs who you would assume are not moral end up being moral instead.

Additionally, the stormcloaks and imperials will began attacking a tried up victim of the opposing faction.

There is a value all npcs have. I think it has 0-3. It is the "moral value". If it is set to 3, then they won't do anything bad(like killing innocent people, stealing, etc.) If it is set to 0, then they will do anything. You can check the moral value of an npc in xedit/ck. 

So is there a way to rob tied NPCs anymore? I originally thought that undress meant I could just go to their inventory after undressing the NPC and take their armor, but after

undressing an NPC, the inventory option in the Tied Up menu does not show the armor I just stripped off them. However if I pickpocket the tied NPC the undressed armor appears

there; I'm shit at pickpocketing so that's not gonna work. Can someone tell me if this how its supposed to work, and if it is, a workaround to keep an NPC permanently stripped? I used to

just rob an NPC of everything but shoes and they would stay that way, but now after reloading the cell where the NPC is, they reequip everything. 

Hello,

facing a small issue with Defeat NPC redressing. Using latest Defeat and SL versions. All victim redress options properly set. Probably asked many times in this thread, but search didn't answer my questions yet.

a) Sometimes NPC does not redress when I use raep button the 2nd time in a row, or generally on any NPC still naked. Seems SL or Defeat assume "npc state: naked" when starting the anims, thus equipping "naked" instead of "armor" after anim. Already used the Cleaning functions implemented in Defeat, but those only seem to affect other stuff stored by Defeat and not the data what a given NPC was wearing.

How to fix this on NPCs who still have their original cloth in inventory but do not want to put it on after the anims? I hope it can be done via console. Please name required console commands to use and/or files to edit. Does maybe a simple kill / revive loop fix it?

I have some NPCs from mods, whose mods got broken over time and don't show follower dialog options to access inventory anymore. Since I installed Defeat can access them via Defeat Inventory option during knockdown effect active. Now I put in new cloth to wear and I take their current cloth from inventory to make sure they will wear the new cloth with no conflicts.

This does not seem to work at all. NPC is staying naked forever and does not put on any armor. They refuse to wear new armor. They also refuse to wear their old armor again after I put it back via Defeat inventory access.

Any solutions? 

Hello,

facing a small issue with Defeat NPC redressing. Using latest Defeat and SL versions. All victim redress options properly set. Probably asked many times in this thread, but search didn't answer my questions yet.

a) Sometimes NPC does not redress when I use raep button the 2nd time in a row, or generally on any NPC still naked. Seems SL or Defeat assume "npc state: naked" when starting the anims, thus equipping "naked" instead of "armor" after anim. Already used the Cleaning functions implemented in Defeat, but those only seem to affect other stuff stored by Defeat and not the data what a given NPC was wearing.

How to fix this on NPCs who still have their original cloth in inventory but do not want to put it on after the anims? I hope it can be done via console. Please name required console commands to use and/or files to edit. Does maybe a simple kill / revive loop fix it?

I have some NPCs from mods, whose mods got broken over time and don't show follower dialog options to access inventory anymore. Since I installed Defeat can access them via Defeat Inventory option during knockdown effect active. Now I put in new cloth to wear and I take their current cloth from inventory to make sure they will wear the new cloth with no conflicts.

This does not seem to work at all. NPC is staying naked forever and does not put on any armor. They refuse to wear new armor. They also refuse to wear their old armor again after I put it back via Defeat inventory access.

Any solutions? 

This may or may not work depending on what exactly causes them to refuse wearing the items.  If it's some mod actively stripping them, you'll have to deal with that mod.  Otherwise though...

- One option, use EFF to recruit the npc temporarily, to get inventory management

- Other option, using console:

1) go to 1st person view so it's easier to target the npc.  turn to look at the npc.

2) open console

3) click on npc.  you should see their reference on top of console window.  If not, use mouse scrollwheel to scan through targets until you find the npc.

4)

if you know specific object reference you want the npc to wear, use console command:

equipitem 88888888

where the 88888888 is the item reference number.

If you don't know the number, but the npc has it in inventory, use the console command:

showinventory

to show list of all items in that npc's inventory, along with their reference numbers.  then use the equipitem command to equip the item.

Why is the follower so much longer in bleedout mode than the character? How can this be avoided ? i put the slider for knock out from 60 to minimum 30 seconds, but it is definitely much longer than 30 seconds.The character has to fight alone, the follower comes up when the fight is over. Why do the followers not stand up when the character stands up, as it was in early versions ?

Hi ther. I have this two on a new game run:

ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DefeatSexCrimeQST (4E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 17

ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DefeatSexCrimeQST (4E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 18

I'm having a bit of a problem, not a mod-breaking one, but a problem nonetheless... I can't seem to rape someone with my follower, even when I have 'Morality matters' unchecked. The thing is, I know that(I think so anyway) to rape someone with your follower, you have to hold the modifier key while using the action key while the crosshairs are on a defeated/tied up/unconscious person..but when I do that, no menu will show up..at all. Could it be that I'm using EFF, or maybe that I'm using a mod that modifies the follower I'm using? It's Derkeethus and this mod btw, without the retex.