I was just wondering Goubo are you done updating defeat and finally switching to fallout?

Can't say yet if I'm going to make a full port of Defeat for Fallout yet, for now papyrus lacks too much of important functions to make it happen anyway, can't even register a key press... 

But I will update Defeat if need be, probably not with more content however, more like fixes.

i really need an option that after the rape the enemies in the cell become peaceful. not just for 5 seconds but as long as they are not attacked.

for several reasons like skooma whore etc.

When I try to change some of the tags in the animations settings (precisely the player as aggressor - female>male one along a couple others within that page), the game instantly crash. This happens 100% of the time. Now, I can use the default button to erase the tags, but I can't add or change it at all due to the game always crashing. Anyone ran into this?

When I try to change some of the tags in the animations settings (precisely the player as aggressor - female>male one along a couple others within that page), the game instantly crash. This happens 100% of the time. Now, I can use the default button to erase the tags, but I can't add or change it at all due to the game always crashing. Anyone ran into this?

It happens to me also but I have found a solution.

1. install the mod through the MCM menu

2. wait for 2 hrs

3. go into a interior space like an inn

4. wait again for 24 hours

5. now you can change any and all the settings in the animations page

This mod worked perfectly for me but that somehow stopped. It just doesn't react anymore. It doesn't react to any imput. When trying to uninstall or reconfigure it in MCM it tells me to get out of the menu. Ok, that's normal. But after that nothing happens.

What could cause this?

EDIT:

I was impatient and played around a bit. After making the game check for compatible mods, it suddenly said "Defeat installed". Now everything works again. Funny...

I remember I deleted some unrelated mods before the problem came up. Maybe it considered them as compatible and didnt react because it was searching for them ingame? Could this be?

I was just wondering Goubo are you done updating defeat and finally switching to fallout?

Can't say yet if I'm going to make a full port of Defeat for Fallout yet, for now papyrus lacks too much of important functions to make it happen anyway, can't even register a key press... 

But I will update Defeat if need be, probably not with more content however, more like fixes.

i really need an option that after the rape the enemies in the cell become peaceful. not just for 5 seconds but as long as they are not attacked.

for several reasons like skooma whore etc.

I think it'd be interesting if it was only limited by distance and whether you equip a weapon near them.

Being able to talk to the aggressor would be interesting for RP opportunities.

Hi, I get a problem with this verion of your mod. It runs fine, but as soon as I want to safe the game (this also includes autosafe and quicksafe) the game crashes.
I have all your requireds mods. Any Idea what the problem could be or what I can do?

(I used an older version of this mod some time before without any problems. Sadly, i deleted that one when I installed this new version so I can't just use that one again)

Hello,

I just wanted to leave a message to let you know that this mod is wonderful and something of a "must-have" whenever I make a naughty themed skyrim. Thank you very much for making this mod.

On a side note though, I wanted to ask about a feature in the mod that I am curious about. For the prostitution/handover, I never understood how it worked so I don't believe I had properly enslaved anyone before. By the instructions, I have to sack someone, and then release them. Afterwards, talking to them will trigger an option to enslave. I have done so and I don't believe such an option ever appeared. Is it due to some option I did not tick in the game? Or perhaps other mods like Sexlab Dialogue is getting in the way? It's no biggie but I just wanted to know how it works. Thanks for your time.

By the instructions, I have to sack someone, and then release them. Afterwards, talking to them will trigger an option to enslave. I have done so and I don't believe such an option ever appeared.

I think there's a misunderstanding. You don't enslave anyone explicitly like this. What's supposed to happen is this:

1) You defeat someone and put them in a sack.

2) You release the sacked someone in the vicinity of another NPC (no idea how close or far exactly).

3) You talk to that other NPC. A dialogue option ought to appear that says something like "Do you see that person over there ..." or similar.

4) You can now offer your captive to the other NPC for forced prostitution. Their reaction will depend on your MCM settings.

5) If the NPC is a guard, you can demand a bounty for your captive instead of prostituting him/her.

6) If you have prostituted your victim, you can return them to your sack and use them as a cashcow again later.

7) If you cashed in the bounty, your captive will disappear forever.

By the instructions, I have to sack someone, and then release them. Afterwards, talking to them will trigger an option to enslave. I have done so and I don't believe such an option ever appeared.

I think there's a misunderstanding. You don't enslave anyone explicitly like this. What's supposed to happen is this:

2) You release the sacked someone in the vicinity of another NPC (no idea how close or far exactly).

3) You talk to that other NPC. A dialogue option ought to appear that says something like "Do you see that person over there ..." or similar.

4) You can now offer your captive to the other NPC for forced prostitution. Their reaction will depend on your MCM settings.

5) If the NPC is a guard, you can demand a bounty for your captive instead of prostituting him/her.

6) If you have prostituted your victim, you can return them to your sack and use them as a cashcow again later.

Thank you very much for explaining. I greatly appreciate it.

Not entirely correct, if you have paradise halls installed, then you can turn them into actual slaves who do your bidding through a dialogue. My guess would be this is what he is refering to.

Not entirely correct, if you have paradise halls installed, then you can turn them into actual slaves who do your bidding through a dialogue. My guess would be this is what he is refering to.

Entirely possible. Since I don't use that mod myself, I can't say if and how it interacts with Defeat and vice versa. So can you help him with his actual question about the dialogue option not appearing?

Draugr in first dungeon, the one with the golden claw, do not rape the pc. they knock her to bottom, but then nothing happens. hentai draugr from more nasty critters do their job. i cant see any other reason for this than the new version of defeat. i checked all possibilities, cleaned defeat, restarted sexlab, disabled all tags in defeat settings, no effect, still no rape from the draugrs. they dont recoognize the pc as a target and go home.

Draugr in first dungeon, the one with the golden claw, do not rape the pc. they knock her to bottom, but then nothing happens. hentai draugr from more nasty critters do their job. i cant see any other reason for this than the new version of defeat. i checked all possibilities, cleaned defeat, restarted sexlab, disabled all tags in defeat settings, no effect, still no rape from the draugrs. they dont recoognize the pc as a target and go home.

Did you try and uninstall the creature framework from the MCM and then go back in and re-register mods?

That sometimes for whatever reason kicks things into gear, and has to be done over and over from time to time.

Entirely possible. Since I don't use that mod myself, I can't say if and how it interacts with Defeat and vice versa. So can you help him with his actual question about the dialogue option not appearing?

Ironically, I don't use paradise halls either. If you noticed, I asked a question a couple days ago, and during that time, I went looking through the mod for answers. I learned about the paradise halls thing by looking at the plugins, not sure of how it is implemented, or what is not necessary for the dialogue to appear. The only Info I could see was that his original plan sounded correct. In the plugin, it looked like the order of evnts was defeat someone>tie them up>put in sack>go somewhere>take out of sack>talk to them>use dialogue to enslave. I have no other useful information.

Did you try and uninstall the creature framework from the MCM and then go back in and re-register mods?

That sometimes for whatever reason kicks things into gear, and has to be done over and over from time to time.

yes i re registered framework, did not help.  if framework did not work, the hentai would not work either. but he did. re-registering framework is necessary if no cocks show up.

it was definitely the draugrs,  all draugr in the the dungeon, not recognizing the pc as target. and that can be only from defeat itself. clean up defeat did not help either.

has anybody an older version of defeat ? 5.33 or 5.32  maybe?   this version here does not work on draugr , and maybe others i did nt tested yet.

edit : ok, wolves do not work either, so there seems to be a serious problem. this is on a compoletely new installation and new game, even skyrim itself.

maybe this is about sexlab 1.62.

edit 2 : i really had a lot of work. i updated framework and jcontainers, no change. i was arttacked by a wolve, but rape did not take place. i reloaded and match makered exactly that wolve and match maker did work, sex happened with the wolve.

Unfortunately I've found this mod to have a lot of problems. NPC vs NPC assault seems to work rarely (if ever), and creatures will only even try against male NPCs, never female, despite having everything checked. Follower's getting assaulted doesn't function; I get a message saying the follower is "approaching themself", they strip their own clothes off, and then stand there naked. The follower is pretty much permanently bugged after that point. Assault on the player works...sometimes.