If I do necro on a male corpse with my female character she gets a strapon and assumes the male role, but that's not what I was after, so how do I make her "ride" the corpses? I tried changing the settings but I noticed that the cowgirl tag was suppressed there and I can't remove it with Z.

Quick question, has anyone got the "invite pose" by holding the modifier key to work? no matter what creature or how much its arousal is, it doesn't work for me. My character doesn't even get to this "pose". Surrendering to it using the surrender key works though.

I tried the search tool to find about this in the threat but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I've tried to find the answer for this elsewhere in the thread, but searching got me nowhere and going through 500 pages one by one is a little daunting.

My question is about the way Defeat handles its animations - I can't seem to get a consistent response in the player-victim condition. My goal is to have all post-surrender animations be classified as consensual. Currently, after surrendering to an assailant, a Sexlab animation plays out. However, sometimes the animation is considered aggressive, and at other times that same animation is considered consensual/normal. To emphasize, the same animation plays, but it is classified as either aggressive or normal - and I don't know why. I've tried using the tag system to eliminate all aggressive animations, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated. Thank you!

(sorry for bad english)

I have a problem where I can not surrender to animales

it says that "you can't surrender to this animal. and when i check the list of enable races under creatures it is empty except for disable all

i have attach some photes so you can see what I mean

post-624152-0-21528700-1462990778_thumb.jpg

post-624152-0-56938900-1462990784_thumb.jpg

post-624152-0-05162000-1462990790_thumb.jpg

post-624152-0-29946000-1462990806_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I've tried to find the answer for this elsewhere in the thread, but searching got me nowhere and going through 500 pages one by one is a little daunting.

My question is about the way Defeat handles its animations - I can't seem to get a consistent response in the player-victim condition. My goal is to have all post-surrender animations be classified as consensual. Currently, after surrendering to an assailant, a Sexlab animation plays out. However, sometimes the animation is considered aggressive, and at other times that same animation is considered consensual/normal. To emphasize, the same animation plays, but it is classified as either aggressive or normal - and I don't know why. I've tried using the tag system to eliminate all aggressive animations, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated. Thank you!

Not sure if you have tried using the animation tags in Defeat, but if you go to the Sexlab MCM menu, then the Toggle Animations tag, you have the option of selecting what types of animations play in general, aggressive, and creatures.

Not sure if you have tried using the animation tags in Defeat, but if you go to the Sexlab MCM menu, then the Toggle Animations tag, you have the option of selecting what types of animations play in general, aggressive, and creatures.

I have tried the animation tags in Defeat's MCM menu, to no avail. Sexlab itself doesn't seem to be the way to go. To make this problem more concrete, here is an example of what I'm talking about:

Scenario 1:

1. Character surrenders to draugr
  2. Draugr animation 1 plays
  3. Animation is handled as aggressive (by Sexlab stripping conditions and apropos)

Scenario 2:

1. Character surrenders to draugr
  2. Dragur animation 1 plays
  3. Animation is handled as consensual

I'm not sure what causes each scenario.

(sorry for bad english)

I have a problem where I can not surrender to animales

it says that "you can't surrender to this animal. and when i check the list of enable races under creatures it is empty except for disable all

i have attach some photes so you can see what I mean

This happens to me every once in a while. What I do is go into the Creature framework and either register mods, or uninstall the MCM, close out then come back in and register the mods and it's good to go

I am testing the new function "bleedout" in sexlab defeat (I appreciate), I have two followers, here a little question, my character and my two followers are in bleedout (I know the bar is filled with L2.R2), how I must set the options to cause always rape scene when all my group is in bleedout?, because if I do nothing, (no fill the bar), my follower return to the battle, even if they are defeated again (and my character are in bleedout), nothing happens

I'm having an issue with the new updates with NPC vs NPC post assualt 

It no longer happens and after the assualt their feet flip and flap around their bodies rise and fly in the the air.

Any Suggestions on what to do?

post-567532-0-42647100-1463072353_thumb.jpg

Having a hard time configuring the tags.

My issue is I use the default key to clear the default tags.  I then, one by one, select the tags I want to apply.  They show up in a list separated by comas.  When I exit the menu one of two things happens.

1) Aggressive animations play regardless of my settings and when i check the menu all the tags I selected are gone leaving the field blank.

2) In the event of 1) I try to apply the tags again, but now there is a longer list as apparently the previous tags were registered and now I have entered them again, resulting in repeated entries.  Regardless, once I leave the menu the changes don't seem to commit.

Am I just misunderstanding how you assign tag filters?  There are default options there, I press the default key to clear them, then add my own options by selecting them from the list.  But whenever I exit the menu they don't stick.

Any help would be appreciated.

Having a hard time configuring the tags.

My issue is I use the default key to clear the default tags.  I then, one by one, select the tags I want to apply.  They show up in a list separated by comas.  When I exit the menu one of two things happens.

1) Aggressive animations play regardless of my settings and when i check the menu all the tags I selected are gone leaving the field blank.

2) In the event of 1) I try to apply the tags again, but now there is a longer list as apparently the previous tags were registered and now I have entered them again, resulting in repeated entries.  Regardless, once I leave the menu the changes don't seem to commit.

Am I just misunderstanding how you assign tag filters?  There are default options there, I press the default key to clear them, then add my own options by selecting them from the list.  But whenever I exit the menu they don't stick.

Any help would be appreciated.

It no longer happens and after the assualt their feet flip and flap around their bodies rise and fly in the the air.

attachicon.gif20160512095446_1.jpg

Enable the FPS limit, when you go above 60 FPS the game itself has a bug and it's havoc system gets out of kilter and all sorts of no-Newtonian physics start happening.

I am testing the new function "bleedout" in sexlab defeat (I appreciate), I have two followers, here a little question, my character and my two followers are in bleedout (I know the bar is filled with L2.R2), how I must set the options to cause always rape scene when all my group is in bleedout?, because if I do nothing, (no fill the bar), my follower return to the battle, even if they are defeated again (and my character are in bleedout), nothing happens

Here another question, (I konw that I`m annoying), is still necesary to keep tongle off the "disable teleport" in sexlab menu?

Enable the FPS limit, when you go above 60 FPS the game itself has a bug and it's havoc system gets out of kilter and all sorts of no-Newtonian physics start happening.

Thats ... ridiculous, how can that be the case. Do you know if this fixes the DA sideways walking/flippnig out as well or that a separate bug?

Thats ... ridiculous, how can that be the case. Do you know if this fixes the DA sideways walking/flippnig out as well or that a separate bug?

When skyrim is above 60fps the scripts runfaster and iirc papyrus wigs out, all you have to do is not let skyrim go above 60 fps(it was developed for consoles first and computer 2nd).

When skyrim is above 60fps the scripts runfaster and iirc papyrus wigs out, all you have to do is not let skyrim go above 60 fps(it was developed for consoles first and computer 2nd).

You know this has happened most times when everything loose in a cell starts moving in the same direction, slowly sliding away.

How and where do I set that limit?

I have nvidia, not sure where to set a number limit in looking at my settings in the control panel

I am not sure your monitors refresh rate if its 144hz than you still have to set a FPS limiter at I think it was 75fps-114fps (I can't remember) anymore than that I find it goes a bit wonky (you'll notice things bang around often when your FPS gets high), if your monitor is at 60hz just use v-sync

You can do this a couple of ways.

1.) Set the Frame limiter in your ENB control panel in game. (for 120hz 144hz monitors)

2.) Download nvidia inspector and set a profile for skyrim to run at whatever fps you want. (for 120hz 144hz monitors)

3.) Use V-sync if you have a 60hz monitor can be set up in your skyrim.ini file under [DISPLAY] it should be labeled ipresentinterval = 1 when its at 1 it means its enabled 0 means disabled.