So Work after the upgrade FNIS ? I have the same problem.

Yes. Make sure you update your FNIS (and if that fails, scroll up and see the troubleshooting advice i posted above).

Please be gentle?  :lol:

Perhabs... now get over here, i belive i also have a Panel-gag around here somewhere that would look absolutely fetching on you ^_^

HI, I'm really impressed by how the gear fits on CBBE. I started with UNPB, but the clipping issues were pretty terrible. So, I transitioned over, and it's great.

But, I noticed a slight issue with the harness, the two lower front straps. I'm using the lowest weight, with Curvy CBBE. Could you look at pulling them out a touch? Pic related.

ps, oh, and it's not just the way she's standing. It clips like this almost constantly.

post-71663-0-76860800-1400640883_thumb.jpg

Edit: I just noticed another clipping area. It belongs to the armbinder.

post-71663-0-55720100-1400641381_thumb.jpg

Some of the other straps have too much clearance, but I'd much rather that than the other way around, because from a distance, you can't tell if straps are sticking above skin or on, but easy the other way.

HI, I'm really impressed by how the gear fits on CBBE. I started with UNPB, but the clipping issues were pretty terrible. So, I transitioned over, and it's great.

But, I noticed a slight issue with the harness, the two lower front straps. I'm using the lowest weight, with Curvy CBBE. Could you look at pulling them out a touch? Pic related.

It's unrelated to DD-Assets.

What you're wearing there is the LADL harness from DD-Expansion (not the one from DD-Assets), which in it's current form does not work at all for UNPB (ergo you had terrible clipping), and is outdated for CBBE aswell.

Work is currently underway to bring DD-Expansion and it's content up to speed, updating meshes and textures, adding full support for UNPB so both bodies work, all that good stuff. So it is beeing looked at and worked on, it's just not a DDa issue, it's a DDx issue ;)

My biggest issue is  with the chastity bra. Quite often I see NPC's from other mods wearing them, and their breasts are going right through it. Probably not any fault of yours, as I have a lot of body-related mods, just wanted to let you know that the chastity bra is unforgiving  with it's fit  :lol:

My biggest issue is  with the chastity bra. Quite often I see NPC's from other mods wearing them, and their breasts are going right through it. Probably not any fault of yours, as I have a lot of body-related mods, just wanted to let you know that the chastity bra is unforgiving  with it's fit  :lol:

It is indeed. The NPC's in question are most likely wearing a torso armor that changes their body shape to something other than the curvy CBBE 3.2.3 or UNPB 2.5.2 body (depending which version of Assets is installed).

What won the poll? Latex or Leather?

The poll merely served as a way of gauging interest for the alternate look rather than representing a contest. The outcome will influence if how the files will be made available, which will happen at Coopervane's discretion.

For some reason I can simply take all of the chastity parts off after equipping them and you can only see them when they lie around somewhere out of the inventory. If I equip them, they are invisible and the animations are not different, for example when using the armbinder. I had this mod with some of its addons on an earlier installation of skyrim, back then everything worked fine. Can anyone help me with this issue ? I already tried de- and reactivating the mods multiple times and used FNIS before trying again. I have no idea what is going wrong.

For some reason I can simply take all of the chastity parts off after equipping them and you can only see them when they lie around somewhere out of the inventory. If I equip them, they are invisible and the animations are not different, for example when using the armbinder. I had this mod with some of its addons on an earlier installation of skyrim, back then everything worked fine. Can anyone help me with this issue ? I already tried de- and reactivating the mods multiple times and used FNIS before trying again. I have no idea what is going wrong.

Added them via console? In that case, you are adding the wrong version (the ones from DDa), you need to add the versions from DDi as they are the ones that have all the scripts and anims attached to them (the first 2 digits of the itemcodes should correlate to DD-Integration's placement in your loadorder).

Both.

As Min has pointed out in the DDi thread, a new version of DDi is imminent, and along side it will be a new version of DD-Expansion (or DDx as we've taken to calling it) which will contain some nice fixes, some updated and improved assets, it will now work for both CBBE and UNPB users, and of course, the Latex stuff now has it's home there.

This choice was made for several reasons. It's a good way to have the option of them in the game without having to overwrite the default textures, it's easilly ignored by those who have no interest in them, a couple of the other DD modders expressed that they would like to use them in their own DD mods, and putting them in DDx allows them to do so, and it has allowed me to make a kinda sorta DD-lore to go along with them.

Remember how the inflatable plugs are described as beeing made from "Spidersilk, Nirn-root sap and Chaurus bile"? That's in the DD-lore already, and so that's what i've rolled with, or as clouse as i could reasonably come.

The material is now called "Ebonite", and is transmuted Leather created from a similar process as the inflatable plugs. Ebonite items are craftable once you have obtained the "Devious Smithing" perk from the forbidden tome at the college, but crafting them is more difficult.

To make one, you must first obtain or craft a regular DDa item made from Leather (like the Harness, Armbinder or the Leather cuffs), you then need to obtain Chaurus Chitin, Nirn-root and Frostbite-Spider venom, and use this to craft a bottle of Ebonite-solution. Then you can combine the Leather item with the solution to turn it into the Ebonite version at a tanning rack.

Ebonite gear is thus a more high-class, polished up version of what already exists (costs more too!), making it does require some dungeon crawling (you'll need to find Chaurii and Spiders), and it does follow along lore already established in DDa.

For those not interested in the stuff, you needen't worry, it's not going to clutter up your crafting menu's, only 1 item has been added and that's the bottle of Ebonite-solution, which you can very easilly ignore i trust. The items will only show up in the tanning rack's crafting menu if the player has a bottle of the solution in their inventory.

For those who want it quick, well, there's another DD mod coming out that just might let you choose to do that, and you might see it up for sale in yet another mod at some point aswell..

Added them via console? In that case, you are adding the wrong version (the ones from DDa), you need to add the versions from DDi as they are the ones that have all the scripts and anims attached to them (the first 2 digits of the itemcodes should correlate to DD-Integration's placement in your loadorder).

I tried the ones that can be bought in the Captured Dreams shop. Im also using Live a deviant Life and after sleeping in the bed and spawning at one of the starting locations I only have an unlocked blindfold in my inventory, no matter which difficulty option I choose.

I noticed that, when I click DD for the masses II in the Mod modification menu all of its submenus are empty and when I click one of them I cant click anything anymore and have to close every menu to be able to click again. Also there is no Devious Devices menu anymore, I dont know if it is supposed to have one in the current version though.

By the way no enemy or npc has had one of the devices so far, so apparently dd for the masses isnt working for me either.

EDIT: Ok nevermind , I installed everything manually this time instead of using NMM and suddenly its working ^^ So if someone has issues with this, try manual installation!

When selecting struggle it says "You are far too tired to struggle with the armbinder" how do i get out?

afaik you just keep struggling until the box says 'you could swear it's a little looser than before' then you can open it. time it takes may or may not depend on char stats (I think it does, not wholly sure)

When selecting struggle it says "You are far too tired to struggle with the armbinder" how do i get out?

check your stamina bar! some of the divices now give a stamina penalty, if you are also gagged the only way out i found was by using the console

player.setav stamina 200

or something like that ... you then have to change it back of course to the base value 

I tried the ones that can be bought in the Captured Dreams shop. Im also using Live a deviant Life and after sleeping in the bed and spawning at one of the starting locations I only have an unlocked blindfold in my inventory, no matter which difficulty option I choose.

I noticed that, when I click DD for the masses II in the Mod modification menu all of its submenus are empty and when I click one of them I cant click anything anymore and have to close every menu to be able to click again. Also there is no Devious Devices menu anymore, I dont know if it is supposed to have one in the current version though.

By the way no enemy or npc has had one of the devices so far, so apparently dd for the masses isnt working for me either.

EDIT: Ok nevermind , I installed everything manually this time instead of using NMM and suddenly its working ^^ So if someone has issues with this, try manual installation!

I seem too be having the same issue as Scout1337, at first I thought it was because FNIS was giving me an error from o3dzaz, but now I can say it's something else.

It likely wasen't the installer, but a failed initialization.

Some advice: Skyrim doesen't like booting up a new game and then having to initialize to many script-mods all at once, and there's a chance one or more of the mods can fail to get started properly when it's forced to do so (common signs are MCM menues that fail to register, or dumped stacks showing up in the Papyrus log).

Start light with script mods, enable as few as you can get away with, set them up as you need in MCM when they are loaded in, then save the game and quit. Then enable a few more, load up the game, get the MCM menues registered and set up, save and quit. Then load some more.. etc etc etc.

Depending on how many frameworks and script-heavy mods you are using, you might have to do this a few times and it is a little tedious, but, it ensures that the game-save's you are about to embark on gets the right foot out of bed from the get-go, and you don't run into serious game-breaking problems later down the line due to script-suspension and other malarky.

LADL is a bit heavy though, you do have to load a number of mods to get that working and there's no way around that, but that's all the more reason not to add even more things ontop of the first startup. Load just what you need, then add the rest later.

As for that "o3dzaz" FNIS error.. that's the ZAZAP furniture/spell test mod thingie issen't it? As i recall, there is or was a problem between that mod and DDi. I don't remember the details, or know if it got resolved at some point, i just remember this comming up a few times in the DDi thread and there was some problem there.

Might want to do a search in the DDi thread for the mod's name or "o3dzaz", see if you can find any details or maybe even solutions.

Both.

As Min has pointed out in the DDi thread, a new version of DDi is imminent, and along side it will be a new version of DD-Expansion (or DDx as we've taken to calling it) which will contain some nice fixes, some updated and improved assets, it will now work for both CBBE and UNPB users, and of course, the Latex stuff now has it's home there.

This choice was made for several reasons. It's a good way to have the option of them in the game without having to overwrite the default textures, it's easilly ignored by those who have no interest in them, a couple of the other DD modders expressed that they would like to use them in their own DD mods, and putting them in DDx allows them to do so, and it has allowed me to make a kinda sorta DD-lore to go along with them.

Remember how the inflatable plugs are described as beeing made from "Spidersilk, Nirn-root sap and Chaurus bile"? That's in the DD-lore already, and so that's what i've rolled with, or as clouse as i could reasonably come.

The material is now called "Ebonite", and is transmuted Leather created from a similar process as the inflatable plugs. Ebonite items are craftable once you have obtained the "Devious Smithing" perk from the forbidden tome at the college, but crafting them is more difficult.

To make one, you must first obtain or craft a regular DDa item made from Leather (like the Harness, Armbinder or the Leather cuffs), you then need to obtain Chaurus Chitin, Nirn-root and Frostbite-Spider venom, and use this to craft a bottle of Ebonite-solution. Then you can combine the Leather item with the solution to turn it into the Ebonite version at a tanning rack.

Ebonite gear is thus a more high-class, polished up version of what already exists (costs more too!), making it does require some dungeon crawling (you'll need to find Chaurii and Spiders), and it does follow along lore already established in DDa.

For those not interested in the stuff, you needen't worry, it's not going to clutter up your crafting menu's, only 1 item has been added and that's the bottle of Ebonite-solution, which you can very easilly ignore i trust. The items will only show up in the tanning rack's crafting menu if the player has a bottle of the solution in their inventory.

For those who want it quick, well, there's another DD mod coming out that just might let you choose to do that, and you might see it up for sale in yet another mod at some point aswell..

This sounds neat although will the solution be a blacksmithing skill/item or a alchemy one?

This sounds neat although will the solution be a blacksmithing skill/item or a alchemy one?

It's crafted at a forge. Basically, the way Skyrim's Alchemy system is set up, it just plain doesen't allow for me to just invent a brand new potion ment for crafting rather than ingestion, so i had to take it elsewhere.

Eh, lets just say that melting down Chaurus Chitin requires more heat than an Alchemy table can provide, so you need a forge. Yup, that'll do! ;)

check your stamina bar! some of the divices now give a stamina penalty, if you are also gagged the only way out i found was by using the console

player.setav stamina 200

or something like that ... you then have to change it back of course to the base value 

THANKS now it works!

Regarding the Weight and stamina penalty ...  i think the carry weight penalty is great, the stamina may cause a lot of trouble since you can easily can lock yourself in which will result in a lot of forum questions I imagine. 

well i don t really know where you are going with this mod wise and what plans you have with it but maybe you should lower the stamina regeneration rate instead, then you have to carefully think when to struggle or how to manage your stamina!

well was it just a idea i wanted to share may become useful at some point :D

(also i don't know if this is the right thread for this discussion)

Regarding the Weight and stamina penalty ...  i think the carry weight penalty is great, the stamina may cause a lot of trouble since you can easily can lock yourself in which will result in a lot of forum questions I imagine. 

well i don t really know where you are going with this mod wise and what plans you have with it but maybe you should lower the stamina regeneration rate instead, then you have to carefully think when to struggle or how to manage your stamina!

well was it just a idea i wanted to share may become useful at some point :D

(also i don't know if this is the right thread for this discussion)

Assets is for models and textures, effects and scripts are integration.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-a-devicesundies-underneath-system-05252014/