I tested a little more and the item named "harness" is the only one that does not show up, the other one I bought in captured dreams show up fine.

I converted with bodyslide all the items in dda, and did expansion to the un7b body.

Harness still does not show on body, but everything else looks good.

One thing is the bra, covers the breasts, and bounces, but the breast change to what looks like ump skinny.

I tested a little more and the item named "harness" is the only one that does not show up, the other one I bought in captured dreams show up fine.

I converted with bodyslide all the items in dda, and did expansion to the un7b body.

One thing is the bra, covers the breasts, and bounces, but the breast change to what looks like ump skinny.

When did you do your conversion? Before downloading the recent update? If that's the case then your converted harness meshes are going to be overwriting the fixed harness meshes that the update provided and the wrong slot is still going to be used. You'd either need to change the slot used by your converted meshes from 49 to 58 or do a new conversion from the updated meshes.

As for the crushed breasts, that's a setting in the MCM. Turn it off if you want them to stay full and bouncy.

When did you do your conversion? Before downloading the recent update? If that's the case then your converted harness meshes are going to be overwriting the fixed harness meshes that the update provided and the wrong slot is still going to be used. You'd either need to change the slot used by your converted meshes from 49 to 58 or do a new conversion from the updated meshes.

As for the crushed breasts, that's a setting in the MCM. Turn it off if you want them to stay full and bouncy.

thank you for the help, I will check the MCM.  I converted them yesterday, all at once using 2.92.  Copied the Installed directory for assets and expansion, to and new folder.  Converted the items that show on main body.  Zipped them with a new name installed them with NMM overwritting,

I do not know how to look at the slot.  

thank you for the help, I will check the MCM.  I converted them yesterday, all at once using 2.92.  Copied the Installed directory for assets and expansion, to and new folder.  Converted the items that show on main body.  Zipped them with a new name installed them with NMM overwritting,

I do not know how to look at the slot.  

For changing the slot, or just checking what it's set to, follow step two of this tutorial. It requires nifskope.

You would need to make sure that each NiTriShape in both your min- and max-weight harness meshes is set for slot 58.

The two meshes that would need looking at are:

meshes/devious/devices/harnessBody_0

meshes/devious/devices/harnessBody_1

But if you converted from the recently updated Assets version then they should already have the correct slot. If that's the case then the problem lies elsewhere.

So now that Shocky stopped converting DDA i guess we -the sevenbase users- will be stuck with v2.9.0 huh....

Great work btw,keep at it.   :shy:  

Pretty much or you'll have to do it manually, Idk all the items they changed but most likely its only the harness so in the meantime I am going to make my own 7base conversions with bbp + belly I can put them up for download if you want.

7B users, switch to UUNP (included in Bodyslide 2) and build your 7B bodies and DD gears with the sliders from the Devious Corner by Gameplayer (the guy who originally did the 7B Bodyslide conversion).

I just went back and installed DDA 2.82, there is still no harness showing up on body it is invisible... could it be another mod like integration, that is causing this problem?

and it appears a lot of the items are not showing on followers.  I have not tested on main as toon is male.  did test bra and belt

The harness is working for me try uninstalling all DD mods and then reinstalling and selecting the unp option don't download any conversions yet. Also make sure to start a new game for testing purposes if you're using MO make sure nothing is overwriting the meshes and by the way have only dda, dde and ddi installed to make sure it isn't a incompatible or wrong slotted harness by other mods.

The BSdismemeberSkinInstance should be set to 58 on all NiTriShapes of the harnessbody_0.nif and harnessbody_1.nif

The only one that has a differen't slot appears to be the ebonite harness.

The BSdismemeberSkinInstance should be set to 49 on all NiTriShapes of the HarnEboniteBody_0.nif and HarnEboniteBody_1.nif

Nope. All harnesses need to be set to 58. Use the newest versions of DDi, DDa and DDx. If you use conversions that have been made with assets before 2.9.2 you need to change the slots manually. The UUNP conversion by Gameplayer has those slots already fixed for quite some time.

To clarify: the ESP expects the meshes to be set to 58. So esp good, mesh bad.

You don't find it . Private.

why then is it used to showcase a mod? that's quite a bs thing to do

Someone call as Elevin show screen with many daz thing but not shared this. We stop ask about her/his things, it's bored.

You don't find it . Private.

why then is it used to showcase a mod? that's quite a bs thing to do

Someone call as Elevin show screen with many daz thing but not shared this. We stop ask about her/his things, it's bored.

there's no user on LL with that name...

there's no user on LL with that name...

The named they use on LL is "Aegis", there are some who believe (due to the nature of the screenshots and the total unwillingness to share mods) that they are the same Elewin person from the Nexus.

As to using someone's screenshots with a private mod to showcase Deviant Devices, I personally brought that same concern when Zadil was still here, but no action was taken.

I do understand the valid reasons for Aegis not sharing some of their mods, but I also agree that they should not be used for advertising a mod which doesn't even include them.

But eh, I've made this point many times before and yet again I find myself shouting at a wall.

Forgive my attitude, as I sound like an entitled prick.

Yeah I too thought it was pretty stupid to showcase such a brilliant piece of art, but never share it with anyone. I asked where to get that armor myself once but people told me the author never shares it with anyone. I didn't say much back then though since no one else really seemed to mind at the time and I didn't want to come across as an entitled prick.

I especially liked it because the headpiece is originally from the Guild Wars Ritualist class  which I've always been a big fan of (I mean really, it's the exact same hood, right down to the small trinkets hanging from it). But alas, if he/she doesn't want to share that's his/her right. But I don't have to like it. :P

Need a bit of help, I just updated all of my devious devices to their current versions and now I'm getting this error thrown at me. I'm not really sure what to do as I just installed the newest version.

"An error has occured with your instalation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error text: Assests is undefined: You're probably running an outdated version of it. Please update Devious Devices - Assets to the latest version."

I have tried reading the forums here for help but im just getting a bit more confused. Like some people, I have issues with the harness. It shows up fine for everyone but followers and my character just doesnt appear at all. I have made sure it wasnt hidden under any armor and such. All other devices are fine.

So far I have tried:

-Reinstalling all DD mods

-Using just the base CBBE 

I am also having issues with the DD expansion harnesses. They dont appear which I assume is related but also arent acting like harnesses. They dont give me the pop up message of when I equip them. I know ^^ is for the expansion forum but thought I should just include it here since they are probably all the same issues. 

For some reason I'm unable to install the DDA. Anytime I add it to NMM and try to activate it, I immediately get an error telling me a problem occurred during install. Any ideas? I'm having to redo everything because of the NMM update.

For some reason I'm unable to install the DDA. Anytime I add it to NMM and try to activate it, I immediately get an error telling me a problem occurred during install. Any ideas? I'm having to redo everything because of the NMM update.

Me too, it says something like "an error has occured during install" and then it suggests something along the lines of me not having installed the entire file and that I should reinstall it. Done that more than once and it doesn't help. This mod worked for me before.

Greetings,

I tried to deinstall the devious devices (assets, integration and expansion) to reinstall it later, but that does not work very well. I got some fails, how do I deinstall those mods and reinstall them again?

Two words: "NEW GAME".

Skyrim mods are not meant to be uninstalled, Bethesda did NOT make uninstalling mods possible. The base game does not support it.

If you want to try out a mod then do so with the expectation of rolling back to before you installed the mod or using whatever it has internally to minimize it's impact on the game after you decide you don't like it.

As a big fan of UNPB body I seek answer for this: is there a way of getting an older version of DD for it or is there a conversion for that body type somewhere? I really wouldn't like to go back to UNP and I'm not sure if I have the time to learn conversion right now. If I really must change my body type then could someone give me some recommendations and pointers on if I should get UNP or some other body.