So using the bodyslide CBBE Curvy body results in the nipple piercings floating several inches out from the breasts. Is there a particular preset or something that'd help with that?

If you use Bodyslide I'd recommend to grab one of the conversion packs available for it. That will fix the issue (and make the rest of the DD devices compatible with Bodyslide as well)

So using the bodyslide CBBE Curvy body results in the nipple piercings floating several inches out from the breasts. Is there a particular preset or something that'd help with that?

If you use Bodyslide I'd recommend to grab one of the conversion packs available for it. That will fix the issue (and make the rest of the DD devices compatible with Bodyslide as well)

Sorry for being dense, but I'm not a 100 percent clear on what exactly is meant by conversion packs. Things like this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2178-iva-cbbe-bodyslide-preset/

EEO changes merely the face shapes of the elven races to make them prettier,no severe changes,so i see no reason why it shouldn't work

Well, Coppervane said that EEO uses a custom headmesh. Which would most likely cause this:

27lz.jpg

Custom race?

And this is an high elf.

I hope I'm not being an idiot here, but I did a fresh install of Skyrim and all the mods I used, but with UNP this time, and it seems that for one reason or another gags don't work on my character. They attach and lock properly but my mouth remains closed. Is there a certain skeleton I need or something? I have all the required mods and such, ran FNIS and so on.

I hope I'm not being an idiot here, but I did a fresh install of Skyrim and all the mods I used, but with UNP this time, and it seems that for one reason or another gags don't work on my character. They attach and lock properly but my mouth remains closed. Is there a certain skeleton I need or something? I have all the required mods and such, ran FNIS and so on.

Which version of SexLab are you using? 1.60 no longer includes mfg console and handles expressions with SKSE instead, but ZaZ - and therefore devious devices - use mfg console to open mouths for gags and have always relied on it being included. You can install it separately and mouths should open again. Here it is.

Which version of SexLab are you using? 1.60 no longer includes mfg console and handles expressions with SKSE instead, but ZaZ - and therefore devious devices - use mfg console to open mouths for gags and have always relied on it being included. You can install it separately and mouths should open again. Here it is.

Also, Ashal has said in the last couple of days he's found that SKSE expressions are buggy and he'll be putting mfgconsole back into SexLab.

Also, Ashal has said in the last couple of days he's found that SKSE expressions are buggy and he'll be putting mfgconsole back into SexLab.

Good point. Thanks!

Can someone help me find the Piercing Removal Tool. I know I have to add it via console commands but I don't know how to find the item number.

help "piercing", then look through the results for the tool to find the number. Alternatively get the mod "AddItemMenu", which helpfully lets you add items from mods without looking for an item number.

Can someone help me find the Piercing Removal Tool. I know I have to add it via console commands but I don't know how to find the item number.

help "piercing", then look through the results for the tool to find the number. Alternatively get the mod "AddItemMenu", which helpfully lets you add items from mods without looking for an item number.

Thank you very much that got it for me.

hey guys, i posted a help request on a separate thread but wasn't going anywhere. i wonder if you guys could help me out?

i have a problem where the gags from devious devices do not fit my character's mouth at all, which leads to the attached picture. i've tried mfg console but so far nothing helps either. has anyone else gotten this problem and have you fixed it?

post-175569-0-57694500-1441046981_thumb.jpg

hey guys, i posted a help request on a separate thread but wasn't going anywhere. i wonder if you guys could help me out?

i have a problem where the gags from devious devices do not fit my character's mouth at all, which leads to the attached picture. i've tried mfg console but so far nothing helps either. has anyone else gotten this problem and have you fixed it?

If your using MO look at zaz animation pack. You will probably see a minus icon on the file, Whats probably happening is you have another file which is overriding the ball gag animation from zaz. SD+ is probably causing this if you have it loaded after zaz. 

If your using MO look at zaz animation pack. You will probably see a minus icon on the file, Whats probably happening is you have another file which is overriding the ball gag animation from zaz. SD+ is probably causing this if you have it loaded after zaz. 

sorry...i'm kinda new. could you explain that? or, at least what MO and SD+ stands for?

and would loading SD+ before zaz help? thanks in advance :o

MO = Mod organizer

SD+ = Sanguine Debauchery enhanced

If you using (NMM) = nexus mod manager id suggest switching over to MO eventually. Its much MUCH easier finding incompatibility between mods and managing them as well. Mods are stored in a virtual skyrim directory making it much easier to manage mods.

If you are using NMM find where you downloaded zaz animation main and patch then copy over the meshes from zazmain and then zazpatch to your skyrim directory. This should fix any problems with the gag animations. 

And lastly run FNIS.

Now if this doesn't work then i have no clue what else could be causing this. Im 95% sure you have another mod that copied over zaz animation pack. 

Erm any updae on the slot fix? Still can't see the harnesses. Worked with the version before.

Well they only won't show up on the body... inventory and dropped Item is perfectly normal.. Did I miss something?

Tried every combination of Assets and expansion but still no harness...:( Sad because they looked badass in combination with some of the armor I use.

Did I miss something?

Plainly you did. Since nobody else is apparently kind enough to say it, i guess i'll have to do it for them:

DDa is dead. Zadil had to leave the mod a long time ago, and when he did Koffii and myself basically adopted it in his place. Kof added some new stuff to it, i did most of the dull maintenance work, thats how it went. Kof quit the team a good while back however, and i quit the team not too long ago aswell, so i guess that leaves DDa dead in the water.

The current tally is thus:

DDa is dead.

DDx is dead.

DDi is essentially dead (new development has completely halted, only maintenance from now on).

I think that about covers it.

That's a shame to hear, Coopervane.

For the harness slot problem: it's a fairly simple fix if you have nifskope. Following step two of this guide and switching the slot from 49 to 58 for each NiTriShape in both the _0 and _1 harness meshes will do it. (No esp/esm editing required.)

The two meshes that would need editing are:

meshes/devious/devices/harnessBody_0

meshes/devious/devices/harnessBody_1

I'd be happy to alter them and upload the fixed versions for the body options included in the main download, though it wouldn't work for any conversions out there because the body shape would be wrong. If there's any interest in this I can do it, provided nobody has any objections, though following step two of that guide will do it for anyone who wants to try.

Ehhh. I'd look at it rather less negatively / cynically than that. "Complete" is the word I would use, rather than "Dead". One does not refer to a building as "Dead", merely because it has finished being built. 

True, I'm not actively developing anymore (Maintenance aside). Others are, though, and their work is/has been released when maintenance patches are released. There are still quite a few people invested in DD, though the core framework is in a fairly "Finished" state.

@GDG: Yup. T3h0th3r contributed a fix for that which I've been meaning to release... You can find it Here, in the mean time. Will be released soon (This weekend, time permitting). 

Did I miss something?

Plainly you did. Since nobody else is apparently kind enough to say it, i guess i'll have to do it for them:

DDa is dead. Zadil had to leave the mod a long time ago, and when he did Koffii and myself basically adopted it in his place. Kof added some new stuff to it, i did most of the dull maintenance work, thats how it went. Kof quit the team a good while back however, and i quit the team not too long ago aswell, so i guess that leaves DDa dead in the water.

The current tally is thus:

DDa is dead.

DDx is dead.

DDi is essentially dead (new development has completely halted, only maintenance from now on).

I think that about covers it.

Really a shame to hear that they are all dead.

Well, I found your post on the other thread (hell I am good ad researching things) and I did the change... which means I changed it to Mod_58_Armleft or the likes. Now I have to figure out why it is clipping like inside my body ;) See edit on that

But thanks so much for this tip that helps a lot

Edit... okay now in accordance which kind of asset and expansion I install, it is not clipping but eihter the leather stripes of the harness or the rings are missing. With UNP TBBT which I have installed as a body the stripes are missing... with the normal unp standard body the rings are missing. Any Idea on that. So it is not A clipping issue as I thougt first

Edit2: Nevermind... just figured that there are 2 Ntri shapes haha. I am a noob on these things. Thanks a lot ;)

MO = Mod organizer

SD+ = Sanguine Debauchery enhanced

If you using (NMM) = nexus mod manager id suggest switching over to MO eventually. Its much MUCH easier finding incompatibility between mods and managing them as well. Mods are stored in a virtual skyrim directory making it much easier to manage mods.

If you are using NMM find where you downloaded zaz animation main and patch then copy over the meshes from zazmain and then zazpatch to your skyrim directory. This should fix any problems with the gag animations. 

And lastly run FNIS.

Now if this doesn't work then i have no clue what else could be causing this. Im 95% sure you have another mod that copied over zaz animation pack. 

i see. i tried re-installing the zazmain, zazpatch, and zaztextures using nmm, but i'm still getting the same problems. i'll try manual copying and MO, but any other suggestions would be great.

using MO, i noticed that there's no minus icon on the zaz animation pack, but there's minus icons on SexLabDefeat and SexLabAroused. is it possible that one of these files is causing the gag issue?  of course, i didn't test it on a new game so i'll do that as well in case mesh replacement doesn't carry over save files.