does cursed loot add new devices? also do u have [Devious Devices Assets - UUNP]-[WIP 0.0.3]?

Since i had the same problems with some items and that version fixed them

maybe il add cursed loot too and test it 

equipped Cuffs [leather][legs] no ctd with cursed loot 

one weirdness i noticed Cuffs [iron][Legs] = goes to arms insted of legs

does cursed loot add new devices? also do u have [Devious Devices Assets - UUNP]-[WIP 0.0.3]?

Since i had the same problems with some items and that version fixed them

maybe il add cursed loot too and test it 

equipped Cuffs [leather][legs] no ctd with cursed loot 

one weirdness i noticed Cuffs [iron][Legs] = goes to arms insted of legs

it adds a handfull of catsuits and adds its own version of a few zaz restraints...and i could've sworn i clicked on the very same post to download the uunp devices,,but now i get a file with a version number,,,+sighs+ so i had probably the very first version installed for some reason,,that explains stuff,,i guess..or skyrim is being a dick again,,very likely actually...

edit.yes,it works now,yay

For those using CBBE and one of the bodyslide versions available: Make 2 presets, one for your body that you will also use for the bra and one for clothing/armor with the breasts slightly larger as it  can reduce or eliminate clipping. You don't want to make it too big or the bra may clip into the breasts.

post-101267-0-94044800-1436807606_thumb.jpg

For those using CBBE and one of the bodyslide versions available: Make 2 presets, one for your body that you will also use for the bra and one for clothing/armor with the breasts slightly larger as it  can reduce or eliminate clipping. You don't want to make it too big or the bra may clip into the breasts.

attachicon.gif2015-07-13_00002.jpg

That bra is below the clothing? :huh:

Okay. I must admit that I have overlooked something important here. Was that done with Bodyslide?

UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

For best results for conversions to UUNP use high poly UNP (and derivate) outfits as a starting point for your conversions (convert them to UUNP base shape with UNPconvert).

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP WIP 0.0.3.7z

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so). Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

Requires newest Bodyslide (2.6a as of the time of writing).

Changelog:

0.0.3 - hopefully fixed CTDs when items are used in/by Captured Dreams Shop

0.0.2 - fixed regular harness invisibility and other stuff, restrictive corset lower back still has clipping issues

0.0.1 - initial unnamed version

There is some clipping on Restrictive Collar and Restrictive Corset

Body is 7B Cleavage low weight

customized from racemenu

almost all bodies do the same clipping some look even worse

here's some pictures of the issue

iacwyzs.jpg

uhAOlmi.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-07-13_00002.jpg

That bra is below the clothing? :huh:

Okay. I must admit that I have overlooked something important here. Was that done with Bodyslide?

Yes. I made 2 body presets, 1 for the body and one for clothing. The one for clothing I set the breasts slightly larger than the one for the body. The bra will need done as well using the body preset. You will have to pick which armors to do this to, it works best with less revealing armors as the bra will clip into the breasts on the skimpy ones. 

UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

For best results for conversions to UUNP use high poly UNP (and derivate) outfits as a starting point for your conversions (convert them to UUNP base shape with UNPconvert).

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP WIP - 0.0.4.7z

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so). Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

Requires newest Bodyslide 2.7a as of the time of writing.

Changelog:

0.0.4 - fixed clipping on lower back with corsets, probably also ebonite collars (wrong output path).

0.0.2 - fixed regular harness invisibility and other stuff, restrictive corset lower back still has clipping issues

Yeah it fixed corsets and collars

some pictures

AOqUalM.jpg

WsIEb8D.jpg

but there's clipping with racemenu neck size slider but i'm not sure if u can fix it 

it happens depending neck size slider value

at max value it will clip a lot

at 0.8 its almost gone 

pictures of clipping

uMmO7ZD.jpg

d8jz3BY.jpg

You're right, theres not a lot i can do apart from making the whole mesh a lot looser (which wouldn't exactly be restrictive). The problem with the RM neck slider is that it is not a Bodyslide slider, it modifies the head and the collars are only conformed to body sliders, don't react to that (it would be different for the UUNP RM sliders).

OK.I have been having this problem for a while now.An i want to make this very clear.I didn't read all of the forum page.So you know.Well apparently INIGO in his infinite wisdom decided to put on an Iron Collar when i handed it to him.I do not know if he wants to be my slave or what.Or he wanted to be Goth or something.But now i cant get it off of him because it says you need the key.

OK.For a while now i have tried to figure out how to make a key.It is set to easy so all i need is some Iron.OK?OK.Unfortunately It does not show me how to make the key.I am using Sky-UI 5.so it should be on there.If not i guess it was taken off the list of items for this mod.Can someone please explain this please.Or do i have to remove Sky UI in order to use this?

OK.I have been having this problem for a while now.An i want to make this very clear.I didn't read all of the forum page.So you know.Well apparently INIGO in his infinite wisdom decided to put on an Iron Collar when i handed it to him.I do not know if he wants to be my slave or what.Or he wanted to be Goth or something.But now i cant get it off of him because it says you need the key.

OK.For a while now i have tried to figure out how to make a key.It is set to easy so all i need is some Iron.OK?OK.Unfortunately It does not show me how to make the key.I am using Sky-UI 5.so it should be on there.If not i guess it was taken off the list of items for this mod.Can someone please explain this please.Or do i have to remove Sky UI in order to use this?

Whenever you give an NPC a DD item, they will try to equip it. So that's why your INIGO put on the collar. Devious Devices Integration adds the locking mechanic to collars and other devices. To craft a key (as well as any other craftable DD item) you first need to read the Devious Devices books in the Arcanaeum at the Mage's College in Winterhold. They're in the forbidden bookshelf. which will start the Forbidden Bookshelf questline.

However the collar may not be from Integration, it may be from another mod such as Cursed Loot or Captured Dreams.

Alternatively, you can give yourself a key using console command and the refID.

If you don't get the collar unlocked, or have any more questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Hey, guys, does anyone know where I can find the bodyslide preset file for the original CBBE 3.2.3 cury body? I lost all my game files in and can't find the 3.2.3 version of CBBE online. The older version of CBBE just no longer exists on nexus. I hope I can find that somewhere else.

Hoodie textured, more or less. Might add some more dirt later.

i8IVwLx.gif

(Note this is marmoset. It will look somewhat different in skyrim.)

All I want right now is that fantastic hood Koffi was working on!  :D

nice work ;)

Moin

Oli

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP WIP - 0.0.4.7z

Requires newest Bodyslide 2.7c as of the time of writing.

Changelog:

0.0.4 - fixed clipping on lower back with corsets, probably also ebonite collars (wrong output path).

there's some malformation on Corset with low weights and some on high weight too

took 34 pictures but thought that 7 is enough since its easy to test 

if its not enough just say and i'l up rest of them

added one more

KgZUqye.jpg

yYnR1Md.jpg

mMrWH9C.jpg

2TlBnLM.jpg

CaLoHpu.jpg

BUL2e1f.jpg

vdWoPlv.jpg

V9ijfcU.jpg

Moin... anyone of da DD dev alive?

Just have to ask a question... i have modded on collar for test use.. may i upload it here for testing?

Greats

Oli

Ohh forgot... here a picture:

Absolutely. Upload anything anywhere, we don't mind :P

@t3h0th3r

Nice work with that UUNP conversion :D

there's some malformation on Corset with low weights and some on high weight too

took 34 pictures but thought that 7 is enough since its easy to test 

if its not enough just say and i'l up rest of them

Will try to reproduce/fix. Do i get that correctly, those are RM morphs yes?

In the meantime, may i ask you to generate the corsets with BS 2.7e and verify the issue still remains?

Can confirm the bug, was bad slider data. Fixed in version 0.0.5.

@koffii: yeah, it's just taking ages to actually get it final, because i'm spread over too many projects atm. should finish stuff in the order i started it...

Will try to reproduce/fix. Do i get that correctly, those are RM morphs yes?

In the meantime, may i ask you to generate the corsets with BS 2.7e and verify the issue still remains?

Can confirm the bug, was bad slider data. Fixed in version 0.0.5.

@koffii: yeah, it's just taking ages to actually get it final, because i'm spread over too many projects atm. should finish stuff in the order i started it...

Malformation is fixed with 0.0.5 nice work

Decided to check all bodies for clipping low and high weight with 0.0.5 took some time and now there's 77 pictures that have clipping dunno how should i show them since there's so many

if u want i'l test breast slider and the other stuff too

tested with BS 2.7e

would it be okay if i link album link so u can check them at imgur? 

here's link

and btw if anyone else is using these they could test for issues too

since there's many devices it's going to take some time to check them all alone

not complaining just stating the fact

I'll check it out.I haven't really spent any time on fixing individual sliders (because oh so many). Personally i use UNPB in the upper weight region, so unless it clips there i won't notice right away. If you like you can also try fixing clipping on individual sliders directly in OS and send me the fixed slider data :)