Okay so I wan'ted to make sure if I had all the required mods before asking. 

For some reason when I enter Captured Dreams I CTD after a couple of seconds. I'm not 100% sure if it's going inside or I did something wrong with the devices. I'm using uunp and already batch built in in bodyslide.

Is there a place I can see the console commands for the items so I can equip them and see which of the two crashes me?

Edit:

So I got the harness through the console and it looks like it's not working for me. For some reason it's not hdt(only the breast moves) and it's changing my body shape slightly.

Um, what's DDx?

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Skyrim

yep pretty sure it's UUNP, make sure you use BS 2.6a.

edit: i can't type for shit.

After i use your conversion i experience a CTD when using Cursed loot (tie me up) debug option.

The base assets from DDA and DDX work just fine. I'm using UUNP HDT so its not a body problem. Iv tested Both a UUNP special & and UUNP HDT bodies and they both crash only when using the converted DDA and DDX assets.  So far It only crashes when i use this conversion. Very strange. 

Am i the only one having problems with this conversion? 

I think I'm having the same issue. I'm not wearing one but I CTD when I enter captured dreams.

The harness that's not HDT and changes your body ever so slightly isn't converted yet.

Will look into issues of the other harnesses (it's all the same mesh, so don't bother testing out red black white).

Also are there CTD issues with any other items?

I'm using this conversion (UUNP) and I just built everything, went into the game, nipple piercings, plugs in both holes, red ebonite harness for both my PC and her follower and.... no CTD. 4 days in-game, various situations.... ran fine.

I'm poking at adapting the headgear meshes for the beast races (Khajiit for now, Argonian later). I'd love to contribute them back to the mod once they're polished up reasonably well.

Having never contributed to a mod before, what's the usual process for this sort of thing?

post-361994-0-25335600-1435508617_thumb.png

I'm poking at adapting the headgear meshes for the beast races (Khajiit for now, Argonian later). I'd love to contribute them back to the mod once they're polished up reasonably well.

Having never contributed to a mod before, what's the usual process for this sort of thing?

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.png

Hi Nicoya,

Looks good! Beast support has always been neglected, as neither Zadil nor myself were interested in developing for them. Message me the models once you're satisfied with them, and I'll take a look. :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.png

Hi Nicoya,

Looks good! Beast support has always been neglected, as neither Zadil nor myself were interested in developing for them. Message me the models once you're satisfied with them, and I'll take a look. :)

Alright, I think I've got something I'm roughly happy with. I might swing back around and give them a bit more polish at some point but the weekend is drawing to a close and it might be nice to get some feedback before I go too hog wild. I'll PM the files momentarily.

hello, i have a modding question, is there a way to track back item that adds keyword zad_DeviousBra to actor or get a list of items equipped with DD effects?

wornhaskeyword can look for the keyword on an actor. You can also look for zad_Lockable to look for items in general as that is on all locking items.

Only some of the things appear. The items are equipped, but dont show on character. how do i fix this?

Few questions:

1- are you using Integration?

2- if so, do you see the menu's to unlock them when trying to remove them?

3- what items specifically don't show up?

UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

For best results for conversions to UUNP use high poly UNP (and derivate) outfits as a starting point for your conversions (convert them to UUNP base shape with UNPconvert).

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT WIP.7z version 0.0.1, next WIP archive will receive version number.

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so). Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

Requires newest Bodyslide (2.6a as of the time of writing).

There seems to be something wrong with this and Devious Devices - Captured Dreams shop.

when using this conversion skyrim crashes when entering Dream shop

it shows inside of the shop for few seconds and it looks like its equiping npcs with devices and then it crashes

it works without crashing when using normal unp version

tested with quite bare load order

Body made with bodyslide 2.6a unified unp special with zeroed sliders

and race menu morphs check marked

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Devious Deviants.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

HairPackAIO.esp [own merge patch of several hair mods]

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

reinstalled dda and ddx with unp default same result still crashes with conversions

added harness patch fixed crashing when entering but now some devices ctd when equipping 

hello, i have a modding question, is there a way to track back item that adds keyword zad_DeviousBra to actor or get a list of items equipped with DD effects?

wornhaskeyword can look for the keyword on an actor. You can also look for zad_Lockable to look for items in general as that is on all locking items.

well the point is, when bra is equipped, its not really equipped, its scriptinstance equipped

i know the keyword, i want to know if there is a quick way to find which "equipped" item has it, so i can do my stuff with that object

or maybe there is array/formlist that holds info about equipped DD devices?

well the point is, when bra is equipped, its not really equipped, its scriptinstance equipped

i know the keyword, i want to know if there is a quick way to find which "equipped" item has it, so i can do my stuff with that object

or maybe there is array/formlist that holds info about equipped DD devices?

There is, sort-of. If a device is equipped / unequipped on the player (Only on the player), these functions are called, populating a few StorageUtil variables with relevant device information. Also, this is the wrong thread: Assets pertains to visual concerns. Integration handles all script-related matters.

Howdy folks... Noob here with a question regarding downloading this file..  I use IDM as my default downloader and I'm using Explorer, the problem I've got is IDM wont dl the file even after putting in my user name and pw..?..  anybody got / heard the same problem?..   I've only had this prob with one other file that I've just let slide but as I'm learning there just appears to be so much that relies on these assets not to ask for some help..  thanks to any and all that can assist..

over and out..

added harness patch fixed crashing when entering but now some devices ctd when equipping 

what devices exactly? so i can fix :)

Here's my findings

Cuffs [leather][Arms] = ctd

Ebonite Cuffs [Arms] = ctd

RD-Cuffs [Leather][Arms] = ctd

RD-Ebonite Cuffs [Arms] = ctd

WT-Cuffs [Leather][Arms] = ctd

WT-Ebonite Cuffs [Arms] = ctd

Custom Ebonite Slave Harness = Invisible, no ctd

Custom Slave Harness = Invisible, no ctd

Locking Ebonite Slave Harness = not converted? no ctd

Locking Slave Harness = not converted? no ctd

WT-Posture Collar [Leather] = Invisible, no ctd, allows equipping and unequipping at will, no notice about equipping like other items give.

this is all basically the same mesh, just using alternate textures. i can't seem to reproduce that issue but i fixed some other stuff, so get the newest version (0.0.2) and check if the issue still persists.i haven't yet touched the custom and locking harnesses nor the collar, so i dunno what the issues are there...

this is all basically the same mesh, just using alternate textures. i can't seem to reproduce that issue but i fixed some other stuff, so get the newest version (0.0.2) and check if the issue still persists.i haven't yet touched the custom and locking harnesses nor the collar, so i dunno what the issues are there...

ctd when entering Dream shop is back with 0.0.2 and non padded Cuffs still ctd

Mod's if someone else want's to test:

SKSE 1.7.3

[sexLabFramework]-[1.59c]

[Zaz Animation Pack]-[6.07]

[sexlab Aroused Redux]-[16]

[Devious Devices - Integration]-[2.9.0]

[Devious Devices - Assets]-[2.9.0]

[Devious Devices - Expansion]-[1.2.1]

[bodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio]-[2.6.alpha]

[Devious Devices Assets - UUNP]-[WIP 0.0.2]

[skyUI]-[4.1]

[RaceMenu]-[3.2.2]

[Alternate Start - Live Another Life]-[3.0.2]

[Fores New Idles in Skyrim]-[5.5]

[HDT Physics Extensions]-[14.28]

[HDT HighHeels System]-[beta 0.5]

[XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended]-[2.82]

If testing Cuffs ctd just write in console

help Cuffs check the numbers of Cuffs leather Arms and then write player.additem xxxxxxx 1

xxxxxx being the number that's on Cuffs leather arms

then equip them and see if u ctd

+ if testing Dream shop crash

[Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop]-[3.8.4]

easiest way to test open console write coc halfmoonmillexterior

and run up the road it's the building on top of the hill

Load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ok, there's something off with those Nifs which only manifests when used in/by Captured Dreams Shop, and since the slaves get semi randomly equipped, it didn't happen for me before when i tried to reproduce the effect, but i could now. uploaded new version that hopefully fixes the issue.

ok, there's something off with those Nifs which only manifests when used in/by Captured Dreams Shop, and since the slaves get semi randomly equipped, it didn't happen for me before when i tried to reproduce the effect, but i could now. uploaded new version that hopefully fixes the issue.

Nice one that fixed it

tested it with saving outside door then entering and loading then entering again multiple times and then equipped items no ctd's anymore 

Having allot of trouble getting the mod to download (I'm new to modding and don't know that much about computers). One it downloads and I've noticed that the file ends in .tgz instead of .7z. I take it that this is the problem with getting it on the Nexus Mod Manager to make it playable. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.