Hi. Sorry in advance if this has been asked before:

For some reason gags are visible in Skyrim's normal first person view, just a floating, half-visible knob in the middle of the screen. Only when the PC is standing, not when sneaking or holding weapons and so on. It's not a major problem, but still annoying - I'd upload a pic here, but LL's giving me that "You're not permitted to upload this kind of file here" thing. 

I tried to find this issue using both Google & LL search, but can't get anything, or maybe I missed it. Help?

I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod. Not all of the outfits/items are working properly.

My characters are using the CHSBHC body and this skin texture.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

I believe I also have CBBE and XP32 skeleton.

Items in this mod don't seem to be working properly. Arm binders don't work. The binders will appear but their arms won't guy behind their backs. Their hands will but not their arms. In other words their arms suddenly stop at the wrists.

The head pieces with the ball gags and such don't work either. They will equip but the mouth won't open and they won't act gagged.

And on the front page of this topic there is a picture of a woman wearing one outfit hat is a series of leather straps. Don't remember the name. This item won't appear on the body at all.

And I've had one or two items that cause CTDs when I equip them.

Any idea what is causing this? Please help.

Have you installed and run the latest fnis after installing these mods?

Thanks for taking an interest in this! Yes, I installed and ran the latest FNIS. Many times. Still having this issue. Sometimes they will work properly but most times they won't.

Ok some where along the line you rant getting the instructions from the items. Specifically to play the animation "arms behind back, open mouth, etc" do other items besides the arm binders place the arms in the correct position?

I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod. Not all of the outfits/items are working properly.

Items in this mod don't seem to be working properly. Arm binders don't work. The binders will appear but their arms won't guy behind their backs. Their hands will but not their arms. In other words their arms suddenly stop at the wrists.

The head pieces with the ball gags and such don't work either. They will equip but the mouth won't open and they won't act gagged.

And on the front page of this topic there is a picture of a woman wearing one outfit hat is a series of leather straps. Don't remember the name. This item won't appear on the body at all.

Thanks for taking an interest in this! Yes, I installed and ran the latest FNIS. Many times. Still having this issue. Sometimes they will work properly but most times they won't.

Ok some where along the line you rant getting the instructions from the items. Specifically to play the animation "arms behind back, open mouth, etc" do other items besides the arm binders place the arms in the correct position?

A lot of the items from this mod aren't working properly.  But items from some other mods are.  The zaz animation pack adds some items like rope and a yoke and such.  I equip NPCs with these items and they work just fine. 

A lot of the items from this mod aren't working properly. But items from some other mods are. The zaz animation pack adds some items like rope and a yoke and such. I equip NPCs with these items and they work just fine.
A load order list would help, but for the mouth not opening depending on the version of sexlab you have installed you could be missing an skse pluggin I recommend updating that mod first, also try running tesedit5 if you're missing dependencies it'll tell you

A lot of the items from this mod aren't working properly. But items from some other mods are. The zaz animation pack adds some items like rope and a yoke and such. I equip NPCs with these items and they work just fine.
A load order list would help, but for the mouth not opening depending on the version of sexlab you have installed you could be missing an skse pluggin I recommend updating that mod first, also try running tesedit5 if you're missing dependencies it'll tell you

I really can't tell which version of SexLab I have installed right now.  Before I started my current playthrough a few months ago (I've been playing sporadically) I thought I updated to the latest version at the time. 

I've attached my load order to this post.

Never tried tesedit5.  Is it easy to use? 

loadorder (1).txt

I really can't tell which version of SexLab I have installed right now.  Before I started my current playthrough a few months ago (I've been playing sporadically) I thought I updated to the latest version at the time. 

It may be an obvious thing that's usually not worth mentioning but I'll ask it just to make sure:

Do you have Devious Devices Integration installed and are you used the items provided by it?

Integration. Not Assets. Integration. Are you sure the items you're using come from Integration?

It may be an obvious thing that's usually not worth mentioning but I'll ask it just to make sure:

Do you have Devious Devices Integration installed and are you used the items provided by it?

Integration. Not Assets. Integration. Are you sure the items you're using come from Integration?

I have both assets and integration installed and I've tried items from both.  Still have the problem. 

I have both assets and integration installed and I've tried items from both.  Still have the problem. 

If you're having trouble with items from Integration, it would behoove you to read the opening post of Integration.

If you're having trouble with items from Integration, it would behoove you to read the opening post of Integration.

I have indeed read the opening posts for the mods but did not see anything that helped.  Judging from your word choice I take it there is something there I'm evidently too blind to see? 

I have indeed read the opening posts for the mods but did not see anything that helped.  Judging from your word choice I take it there is something there I'm evidently too blind to see? 

Indeed. It's a waste of everyone's time to try to troubleshoot issues without having sufficient information.

[ TROUBLESHOOTING ]

If you run into issues, please read the FAQ.

Following that, use the search feature: Most questions you're going to ask have probably already been answered.

If you're unable to find the answer to your issue, please provide the following with your post asking for help:

• A copy of your debug log (Papyrus.0.log).
  • A clear description of your problem.
If you don't provide a copy of your log (Attached to your post as an archive (Zip / Rar / etc), not just dumped in the thread), I will most likely ignore your post asking for help.

Indeed. It's a waste of everyone's time to try to troubleshoot issues without having sufficient information.

[ TROUBLESHOOTING ]

Following that, use the search feature: Most questions you're going to ask have probably already been answered.

If you're unable to find the answer to your issue, please provide the following with your post asking for help:

If you don't provide a copy of your log (Attached to your post as an archive (Zip / Rar / etc), not just dumped in the thread), I will most likely ignore your post asking for help.

You know, things could have gone much faster and more pleasantly if you had simply copied that Troubleshooting bit I had missed right off the bat.  You would have made your point just as clearly but it would have required much less energy and zero hostility. 

As soon as I remember how to get to this papyrus log I will post it. 

[ TROUBLESHOOTING ]

You know, things could have gone much faster and more pleasantly if you had simply copied that Troubleshooting bit I had missed right off the bat.  You would have made your point just as clearly but it would have required much less energy and zero hostility. 

As soon as I remember how to get to this papyrus log I will post it.

That wasn't hostility, it was a tip or reminder that you need to read the Original Post for a mod, not just skim through it. And when you have a problem you need to read it again because then you may even find the answer you need without asking (saving YOU time and effort).

Please understand that those providing the mods and the help here are all volunteering their time so it is a mistake to assume hostility from them in the first place, this board is surprisingly light in the number of trolls and other bad actors typically found on the internet. I think that's because most of the trolls simply don't get the kinkiness we enjoy here so they avoid us in the first place.

Oh yes, in case you haven't found it yet, to enable Papyrus logging:

Edit the Skyrim.ini file and make the [Papyrus] section look like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=0
Once you've logged the problem compress (7Z,RAR or Zip) and then upload the log as an attachment (the log will be in your "This PC>Documents>My Games>Skyrim>Logs>Script" folder. Three log files will typically be kept representing the last three times you started the game, the most recent log will always be the "Papyrus.0.Log" file.

from that list it seems like you're missing aroused and if that is indeed the order it's a complete mess you really should run loot and maybe reducing the amount of mods being loaded since i'm pretty sure there's a limit of how many mods you can load before they overwrite eachother

from that list it seems like you're missing aroused and if that is indeed the order it's a complete mess you really should run loot and maybe reducing the amount of mods being loaded since i'm pretty sure there's a limit of how many mods you can load before they overwrite eachother

But I do run LOOT.  Every time I install a mod and sometimes just for the heck of it.  And I updated my version of LOOT not long ago I would think it'd be working better.  Next time I start a fresh playthrough I'll go through my list to see if there are any mods I can cut back on but as it stands I use most of these in one form or another.  And I don't like uninstalling mods during an ongoing playthrough to avoid complications. 

And for those that want it, here is my most recent papyrus log.  I temporarily made a new character to test things out for it.  And naturally, NATURALLY several of the items I was having trouble with are now working properly.  On my female character anyway.  But one thing I'm still having trouble with is getting these items to work on NPCs.  I've tried different methods of giving them the items (gifting through dialogue, forcing on them with a mod) but they don't seem to work.  I even check their inventory.  It says they have the item equipped but it is not showing up on their bodies.

And before you ask, I'm aware there is a setting in the MCM along the lines of "number of NPCs effected" or something like that.  I've been told I need to assign this setting a number before NPCs around me will start equipping these items.  Well I did that and it's still not working. 

I know I missed the original troubleshooting instructions and I apologize if I came off snippy at all but please help me with this.  I've grown fond of making pics and comics with Skyrim and I'd like to make more using Devious Device items on NPCs.  Please help me. 

Papyrus.0 (1).log

• 1 month later...

Ok this is a really basic question, but I can't seem to find the answer, maybe someone here can tell me. Are there functional differences between a harness and chastity belt? If so, what?

Not really, they both act like a chatity belt.

Why do you want to know?

Also, DDa doesn't add the functionality, DDi does.

So asking in the DDi thread might be more succesfull.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the HDT high heels mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? no longer required?

I looked over the requirements for DDa, DDi and DDx and it wasn't listed.

DDx was the one that used to need HDT heels, but it now uses NiOverride for height adjustment instead.

Ah cool, that simplifies things. Thank-you. :)

No problem. The one thing to watch out for is that some devious plug-in mods haven't been updated since the change, so they still require HDT heels. Some of them can be edited to switch to NiO, but others are tricky. Quick As You Like is one I can think of. Unfortunately it seems to have HDT built in to its scripts. I removed all the high heel spells from its boots but it didn't drop the requirement.

• 2 weeks later...