Hmm. I'm not sure why it would be doing that if everything's up to date. Is the high heels spell still present in TES5Edit?

Yes. Three high heel spells for the respective offsets of the slave, pony and restrictive boots. They are being referred to in many scripts such as cooking, alchemy.... It doesn't seem like something that is easily removed.

Seeing as you use MO, is anything showing up as overwriting DDx? And I suppose one other thing to try - although I can't see how it would make much difference - is to search for the boots you want manually in the console rather than use AddItemMenu. I've never used that mod so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but might as well try to rule it out as the problem.

Nothing is overwriting ddx. That's why I always work from MO's wonderful Data tab.

Using the console shows that the boots occur only once; the mod's number matches Expansion's number in the load order.

Are you able to equip the slave boots without having HDT HH installed?

Yes, I could equip them without HDT-HH when I last played. I'm playing Fallout 4 at the moment so don't have a Skyrim save up and running to test again, but there weren't any problems for me.

The fact that the high heel spells are showing up for you in TES5Edit is a problem, though. They don't (or shouldn't) exist in the latest devious expansion, so I can only suggest downloading expansion again and re-installing it. And if your current save had HDT-HH installed previously, it might also be worth using a save game script cleaner to remove all references to it. I haven't used them so can't point one out, but lots of people recommend them.

Is there a fix for chastity belts and harnesses for the Ningheim race (UNP)? There is heavy clipping in the front, even at 0 weight.

If Ningheim uses its own body meshes that are not shared with other races, you need to locate them manually replace them with more compatible models.

I've been having an issue with the harness showing up and so decided to do a little snooping in the ESM files see if maybe something was over writing things and yep there is Integration overwrites the Assets file and removes a few flags

BOD2 - Bipedal Body Template

First Person Flags

45 - Unnamed

49 - Unnamed

Armature

MODL - Filename zad_harnessCollarAA [ARMA:05014658]

These have been removed from both zad_harnessBody and zad_harnessBody_scriptInstance

also from scriptInstance 2 keywords have been removed

zad_DeviousBelt [KYWD:05003330]

zad_DeviousCollar [KYWD:05003DF7]

I'm going to add these back myself and see if that fixes the issue of the harness not showing up I'll post back with the results

***EDIT***

ok seams there was also an issue within zad_harnessBodyAA

I added the same BOD2 flags from above in to that section as well and the harness appears again

I'm attaching my ESM file here with the edits i've made

*****WARNING*****

BACKUP your original ESM first

I do NOT guarantee this will work for you

Use at your own risk

No support other than what is in this post is offered

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Only issue I am still having and can't figure out is the harness doesn't seam to start the Chasity Belt Quest but no big deal maybe Min can shead some light on that one

Is there a fix for chastity belts and harnesses for the Ningheim race (UNP)? There is heavy clipping in the front, even at 0 weight.

If Ningheim uses its own body meshes that are not shared with other races, you need to locate them manually replace them with more compatible models.

Hmm actually somewhat related to this, does anyone know what body model the default curvy physics enable Devious Devices option we're supposed to use? I always end up having to tinker with something and it never gets perfect because of it, but I am using the CBBE curvy type and the HDT enabled XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended but when I go to install devious devices and select curvy I get two choices TBBP and BBP, no HDT, and both those options always result in clipping and misplaced piercings.

A link and description of the actual file's and details would be appreciated, or maybe a copy of it that I can save and hold onto to replace the necessary files myself. Im no good in body slide apparently, and don't really understand it completely.

TLDR, which body mod am I supposed to be using for curvy TBBP and BBP options in the DDI install menus? o.O Feel free to IM me if this isnt the right place to ask.

PS: Just thought Id add, I've found this already

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1230-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/

but that just sort of changes everything to fit to the body I mentioned, what I was curious about is which body exactly the developers based it on, and thus I guess, recommend using.

Hmm actually somewhat related to this, does anyone know what body model the default curvy physics enable Devious Devices option we're supposed to use? I always end up having to tinker with something and it never gets perfect because of it, but I am using the CBBE curvy type and the HDT enabled XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended but when I go to install devious devices and select curvy I get two choices TBBP and BBP, no HDT, and both those options always result in clipping and misplaced piercings.

A link and description of the actual file's and details would be appreciated, or maybe a copy of it that I can save and hold onto to replace the necessary files myself. Im no good in body slide apparently, and don't really understand it completely.

TLDR, which body mod am I supposed to be using for curvy TBBP and BBP options in the DDI install menus? o.O Feel free to IM me if this isnt the right place to ask.

PS: Just thought Id add, I've found this already

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1230-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/

but that just sort of changes everything to fit to the body I mentioned, what I was curious about is which body exactly the developers based it on, and thus I guess, recommend using.

I've never used DD with CBBE and actually most Devious Devs seem to be using UNP variants or bodyslide these days soooo um... the easiest option would be to use UUNP or Bodyslide CBBE. I personally use UUNP with gameplayer's conversions and they're working perfectly. I'm not sure if there are any up to date CBBE Bodyslide conversions available.

There have been many discussions about switching the CBBE Curvy support for something else but since we no longer have an active modeller on the team, that plan is kindaaaa stuck in limbo for the time being.

Well since were talking about different body types, is there a body type that works perfectly with any of the DD versions perfectly out of the box? I mean of course without conversions. Which one specifically is the devs using, and where would I get it? A link and instructions would be good. :)

And saying that, Ive never really used anything else since lots of the mods Ive seen use CBBE, whats the differences with UNP? Is there a sort of mostly agreed superior one?

Well since were talking about different body types, is there a body type that works perfectly with any of the DD versions perfectly out of the box? I mean of course without conversions. Which one specifically is the devs using, and where would I get it? A link and instructions would be good. :)

And saying that, Ive never really used anything else since lots of the mods Ive seen use CBBE, whats the differences with UNP? Is there a sort of mostly agreed superior one?

Bodies that work out of the box are listed in the requirements. They're all on Nexus.

CBBE

UNP & UNP Skinny

UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP

As for which is better, CBBE versus UNP arguments tend to erupt quite often, and usually descend into vicious catfights between people who don't know the meaning of the word opinion. Everybody has their preferences. Technically, I've heard that UNP is superior in terms of polygons/vertices/weighting, though I don't know if that's true and probably couldn't tell the difference even if I knew what to look for. I use UNP because I prefer the shape and find it looks more natural, particularly the breasts. (In my opinion.) Another thing to consider is which of them has support for any other outfits you want. The only way to know which is "superior" is to try them both out and decide which you personally prefer.

As a UNP user, I don't know if version 3.2.3 of the CBBE curvy body specifically is still available, but I would guess just using the most recent curvy body is fine.

The CBBE didnt actually work out of the box for me, I could try the others later on though. I found different versions with body slide that fit better but technically thats part of body slide not the actual body in the CBBE installer. Thanks for the reply though and trying to explain things. Ive been using CBBE so long I think another body would look weird to me. I just always hated having to go into body slide and tinker with things to get the devices to work so figured Id look into another body I could just easily install and have it simply work. :) Ill look into the UNP and see what I think of that later.

Now, It may just be me, but I am having immense trouble downloading this file and putting it in game. it may be the fact I use NMM, but all the other Devious Devices mods installed perfectly fine. I'm starting to question how well I do things with NMM these days. Any help on this matter?

Now, It may just be me, but I am having immense trouble downloading this file and putting it in game. it may be the fact I use NMM, but all the other Devious Devices mods installed perfectly fine. I'm starting to question how well I do things with NMM these days. Any help on this matter?

Should be SUPER easy.  Just download from the site, open up NMM, then click the Add from File button (or whatever its called) and select the downloaded directory.  

Yeah, Ningheim says it uses unp, but it has alot of clipping issues with not just alot of DD stuff, but other custom armor too (usually arms/torso).

No idea what the difference is, shame too since I can't get my regular unp body to look nearly as good as the ningheim body appearance wise.

Yeah, Ningheim says it uses unp, but it has alot of clipping issues with not just alot of DD stuff, but other custom armor too (usually arms/torso).

No idea what the difference is, shame too since I can't get my regular unp body to look nearly as good as the ningheim body appearance wise.

I was actually able to get other races to look almost exactly like the Ningheim (depending on of course which options you chose during the installation of Ningheim). SG Textures Renewal UNP is the closest I've gotten with mine. But even then, the clipping was still there.

I saw something about the beast races possibly going to have converted headgear meshes implemented half a year ago. Is this still being considered? Or has that project been completly dropped?

Because i would love to get rid of the poor NifSkope transformation edits i've made myself anytime soon...

Should be SUPER easy.  Just download from the site, open up NMM, then click the Add from File button (or whatever its called) and select the downloaded directory.  

I've tried, but it gives me this error. It'll be pasted below this.

The archive is read only: C:\Users\Allison\Downloads\DDa.rar

It might be the download I got, but thats what keeps happening.

Right click on the archive and hit Properties, then remove the "Read only" property from it and save, then try adding the archive through NMM again.

Minor issue with the included ReadMe's in the 2.9.2 Archive, they read as one single huge line of text in Windows Notepad.

I use Notepad ++ which shows the lines as intended and only accidentally opened them in Notepad and saw this problem, hidden from most users, if they just install the FoMod, in the archive.

A ReadMe and useful Item slot Reference List are contained within the archive.

I've seen this issue before and Notepad++ shows the issue and can fix it.

The problem is caused because the text lines end with only a LF (Line Feed), Windows Notepad requires a CR (Carriage Return) and LF.

To correct this in Notepad++, make sure to the cursor is at the beginning of the text, select Search in the Menu and Replace… in the Dropdown Menu.

In the Replace window you need to select the Extended option in the Search Mode section, making sure the search Direction is set to down.

In the Find what:  line type \n

In the Replace with:  line type \r\n

Click the Find Next button and confirm the first LF, at the end of the first line, is selected and then simply click the Replace All button.

Now every line should end with CR LF, not just LF. Save the otherwise unchanged text over the original.

Note: Notepad++ has and undo feature to reverse any mistakes you might make and saving with a different name will preserve the original, but it's in the archive unchanged anyway.

Now if you should accidentally use Windows inadequate Notepad, you will at least be able to read it more easily.

I say accidentally, because if you have Notepad++, you won't intentionally use the windows text editor.

It's a simple fix to apply to future docs, but not really worth Min's effort to update the current ones.

Notepad++ is free and a much better text editor, which also shows docs as written, if you actually want to read them as the author intended.

Right click on the archive and hit Properties, then remove the "Read only" property from it and save, then try adding the archive through NMM again.

Thank you so much! ^*^

Okay so i had DD a while back and just now got to upgrading. So i upgraded to the newest version and whenever i get into the game every 30 seconds a text will pop up saying that there was like an incomplete uninstall attempt or something but it wont go away and ive tried a lot of crap. So if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, it would be very much appreciated. 

I would like to make a note DD is already kinda a pain in the ass and likes to break a lot it might just be me, but really ive done everything i could think of, honestly anything would do as long as i get results.

Okay so i had DD a while back and just now got to upgrading. So i upgraded to the newest version and whenever i get into the game every 30 seconds a text will pop up saying that there was like an incomplete uninstall attempt or something but it wont go away and ive tried a lot of crap. So if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, it would be very much appreciated. 

I would like to make a note DD is already kinda a pain in the ass and likes to break a lot it might just be me, but really ive done everything i could think of, honestly anything would do as long as i get results.

Sounds like you use NMM, MO never fails like this. Due to mod Isolation, it's immpossible using MO.

Unfortunately this is a problem with using NMM particularly, but any mod manager that tries to manage mods in the real data folder can have this issue.

Anecdotally this is blamed on the Mod Manager and NMM most of all.

In reality I've never seen NMM actually cause this issue, I can make this occur on demand, simply by manually changing something.

That's the real problem NMM has, as far as I can see. If you use NMM, you must never make any manual changes. It can't cope with the resultant discrepancies between what it expects and the actual state.

Strange as it may seem, though I blame manual changes for causing, such issues, they are also the main solution I know of.

Basically you must manually put the mods to what NMM expects, reversing your manual changes in effect.

Problem is, you must know what it expects, it may be a single file left behind or thousands.

They're is now, one other method that profiles allow

Assuming you have the Profiles NMM v6+ you can try making a no mod profile, by simply creating a new one called Vanilla Skyrim and uninstalling every mod from active profile (right click for profile uninstall options, Red Circle only disables mod).

Once that's done, you should have no mods in the Data folder at all, as the active profile has no mods.

Now simply delete all folders and/or files that you don't know are 100% Vanilla, for folders that means all content, you can delete the entire data Folder, if you want to be sure.

I don't say delete the Skyrim folder because you may have other mods there like SKSE, ENB or TES%Edit to name a few.

If you have mods like SkSE, that has a Data folder, I'll use SkSE as the example, the content should be Made into a mod by placing in an Archive and installing as a mod.

This is required for MO, to keep Data folder as Vanilla, but recommended for all Mod Managers as they're job is to manage all data folder mod content.

Of course, you can delete the entire game and reinstall Skyrim Folder mods, if you wish.

The purpose is to verify with cache on Steam and reestablish the Vanilla baseline for the mods to be reinstalled.

WTF you say, that will take me ages. no your mod profile takes seconds to re-establish on the Vanilla base. and now you have a pristine Vanilla profile to do that with.

If the error remains after this, it's in NMM's folders and you're stuck with manual fixes or back to a full reinstall on the Vanilla base.

Honestly, if you want to mix and match manual and manager, you don't use NMM. You have become an advanced modder, congatulations, now you need an advanced manager.

Skyrim that's MO, frankly for Skyrim Wrye Bash is very limited, for the older games though, the appropriate Wrye has more features than MO, though for many who use MO, mod isolation is most important.

My general rule, is the manager supported and updated when the golden modding period occurs (from when game devs stop updating, until next game is released), is generally the best to use and most advanced, for that game. The choice is yours of course, no other Skyrim Manager can match MO for Features and during most of Skyrim's Golden Age, Wrye Bash was without development, rather than improve it for Skyrim, they inexplicably wanted too merge all the successful Standalone Wrye's that Wrye himself set up. That project was abandoned for almost 2 years and still is unfinished to this day.

So give the profile switching a go, but always remember, NMM is a basic manager, beating the arse of the awful Steam Workshop, it competes against.

It will never be an advanced Mod manager for large mod lists, for that choose MO or Wrye Bash, you know which I recommend, the choice is yours.

Sounds like you use NMM, MO never fails like this. Due to mod Isolation, it's immpossible using MO.

Unfortunately this is a problem with using NMM particularly, but any mod manager that tries to manage mods in the real data folder can have this issue.

Anecdotally this is blamed on the Mod Manager and NMM most of all.

In reality I've never seen NMM actually cause this issue, I can make this occur on demand, simply by manually changing something.

That's the real problem NMM has, as far as I can see. If you use NMM, you must never make any manual changes. It can't cope with the resultant discrepancies between what it expects and the actual state.

Strange as it may seem, though I blame manual changes for causing, such issues, they are also the main solution I know of.

Basically you must manually put the mods to what NMM expects, reversing your manual changes in effect.

Problem is, you must know what it expects, it may be a single file left behind or thousands.

They're is now, one other method that profiles allow

Assuming you have the Profiles NMM v6+ you can try making a no mod profile, by simply creating a new one called Vanilla Skyrim and uninstalling every mod from active profile (right click for profile uninstall options, Red Circle only disables mod).

Once that's done, you should have no mods in the Data folder at all, as the active profile has no mods.

Now simply delete all folders and/or files that you don't know are 100% Vanilla, for folders that means all content, you can delete the entire data Folder, if you want to be sure.

I don't say delete the Skyrim folder because you may have other mods there like SKSE, ENB or TES%Edit to name a few.

If you have mods like SkSE, that has a Data folder, I'll use SkSE as the example, the content should be Made into a mod by placing in an Archive and installing as a mod.

This is required for MO, to keep Data folder as Vanilla, but recommended for all Mod Managers as they're job is to manage all data folder mod content.

Of course, you can delete the entire game and reinstall Skyrim Folder mods, if you wish.

The purpose is to verify with cache on Steam and reestablish the Vanilla baseline for the mods to be reinstalled.

WTF you say, that will take me ages. no your mod profile takes seconds to re-establish on the Vanilla base. and now you have a pristine Vanilla profile to do that with.

If the error remains after this, it's in NMM's folders and you're stuck with manual fixes or back to a full reinstall on the Vanilla base.

Honestly, if you want to mix and match manual and manager, you don't use NMM. You have become an advanced modder, congatulations, now you need an advanced manager.

Skyrim that's MO, frankly for Skyrim Wrye Bash is very limited, for the older games though, the appropriate Wrye has more features than MO, though for many who use MO, mod isolation is most important.

My general rule, is the manager supported and updated when the golden modding period occurs (from when game devs stop updating, until next game is released), is generally the best to use and most advanced, for that game. The choice is yours of course, no other Skyrim Manager can match MO for Features and during most of Skyrim's Golden Age, Wrye Bash was without development, rather than improve it for Skyrim, they inexplicably wanted too merge all the successful Standalone Wrye's that Wrye himself set up. That project was abandoned for almost 2 years and still is unfinished to this day.

So give the profile switching a go, but always remember, NMM is a basic manager, beating the arse of the awful Steam Workshop, it competes against.

It will never be an advanced Mod manager for large mod lists, for that choose MO or Wrye Bash, you know which I recommend, the choice is yours.

Allright i will try this and i do have MO i just dont use it as much but i will use it more now. So, many thanks! I will try it and see what happens.

Edit* also i would like to add it is only when DD is ACTIVE when i disable the mod the problem no longer occurs. (if that means anything)