I downloaded this yesterday and it says version 2.9.0 in the installer and in the txt inside the archive. That ok? It should be 2.9.2 and the files in the archive are last modified more than a month before 2.9.2 was released. Could it be that someone rolled it back, or the wrong archive was uploaded?

iirc the version in the installer is just displaying the wrong number. you'll know if you got 2.9.2 when the harnesses show up in game.

As a big fan of UNPB body I seek answer for this: is there a way of getting an older version of DD for it or is there a conversion for that body type somewhere? I really wouldn't like to go back to UNP and I'm not sure if I have the time to learn conversion right now. If I really must change my body type then could someone give me some recommendations and pointers on if I should get UNP or some other body.

Get the UUNP body from bodyslide fom nexus, get the devious corner from LL, use bodyslide to make all devices unpb. No other way afaik.

This. Actually that's the solution to go to for any Bodytype that's not among the supported ones.

So stumbled across this yesterday. The 1 I saw was a belero straight jacket with arms in the back. Naturally I thought"i must have this in skyrim". Now iv never successfully made a mod but iv also never been this motivated. So if anyone wants to help me get started that would be awesome, namely where I can get a program to make meshes? And how do I give it armbinder like affects?

post-187212-0-64301700-1444409263_thumb.jpg

post-187212-0-13934800-1444409279_thumb.jpg

So stumbled across this yesterday. The 1 I saw was a belero straight jacket with arms in the back. Naturally I thought"i must have this in skyrim". Now iv never successfully made a mod but iv also never been this motivated. So if anyone wants to help me get started that would be awesome, namely where I can get a program to make meshes? And how do I give it armbinder like affects?

Having a straitjacket in Skyrim would be awesome. 

The biggest constraint on design would be that you would need a compatible pose. Look through the list of Zaz Animation Pack's idles, and find whatever is closest to the design you've envisioned. If nothing fits the bill, you'll either need to create one, or have someone else do so.

Can't give advice on the modeling aspects. Good luck!

The biggest constraint on design would be that you would need a compatible pose. Look through the list of Zaz Animation Pack's idles, and find whatever is closest to the design you've envisioned. If nothing fits the bill, you'll either need to create one, or have someone else do so.

I know there's a 'arms folded behind back' animation. That animation would have been perfect if the arms were folded in front of the character. 

@devilhunter89 if you got the know-how you might be able to adjust that pose. Not sure if that's possible since my own knowledge on modding is pretty much non existent, but it might be worth checking out. 

As windu190 says, there is one ZaZ idle that has the arms folded behind the back instead of across the front. It might not need that much tweaking to adjust or could even work as-is for a slightly different than conventional design.

If anyone wanted to see which one we mean you could always click the image in my signature (plug, plug) and look at the last couple of attached pictures for Wrist-Binder :angel:

I think Dasha was also talking about working on a straightjacket last I heard.

There is a pose where the arms are crossed like this but in the back. I'm not sure what it is associated with but I have seen it pop up a couple times.

As windu190 says, there is one ZaZ idle that has the arms folded behind the back instead of across the front. It might not need that much tweaking to adjust or could even work as-is for a slightly different than conventional design.

If anyone wanted to see which one we mean you could always click the image in my signature (plug, plug) and look at the last couple of attached pictures for Wrist-Binder :angel:

I think Dasha was also talking about working on a straightjacket last I heard.

Yes this is the 1 I was thinking of.

screanshot shamelessly stolen from mord sifs mod page

post-187212-0-66355200-1444420857_thumb.png

Probably this belongs to Integration more, but I'm not entirely sure so I post it here.

I think the Device Hider feature would need some upgrade. It is an awesome feature, but it is not as good as it could be IMHO.

Issue 1: There are more devices than the Body section allows to set for hiding. For example a body armor can hide: nipple piercing, clitoral piercing, chastity belt, chastity bra, harness, corset. Some armor even hides arm cuffs and/or collars. I'd say we could use more slots to hide on body.

Issue 2: Sexy/custom armors. There are several very skimpy, transparent, etc. armors out there. These may or may not hide specific devices depending on their coverage/transparency. It would be nice to have option to teach DD a few armors and their custom device hide settings (I mainly think about the body armor here).

That's all and thank you for all the awesome devices and huge amount of work you already put into this.

Probably this belongs to Integration more, but I'm not entirely sure so I post it here.

Yup. :P

I think the Device Hider feature would need some upgrade. It is an awesome feature, but it is not as good as it could be IMHO.

Issue 1: There are more devices than the Body section allows to set for hiding. For example a body armor can hide: nipple piercing, clitoral piercing, chastity belt, chastity bra, harness, corset. Some armor even hides arm cuffs and/or collars. I'd say we could use more slots to hide on body.

Technical limitation due to the way the system is implemented. Doable, but would require an Ugly Hack . How much of a public demand is there for this change?

Issue 2: Sexy/custom armors. There are several very skimpy, transparent, etc. armors out there. These may or may not hide specific devices depending on their coverage/transparency. It would be nice to have option to teach DD a few armors and their custom device hide settings (I mainly think about the body armor here).

Hmm. Neat idea.

That's all and thank you for all the awesome devices and huge amount of work you already put into this.

Yup. :P

Technical limitation due to the way the system is implemented. Doable, but would require an Ugly Hack . How much of a public demand is there for this change?

Hmm. Neat idea.

I'm not sure how much demand is there, maybe I'm just too perfectionist in this. It is kind of immersion breaking, when SOS hangs out of armor for example. :)

In any case, thanks for the answer.

Is there any kind of fix for the elven heads and the gag harnesses?  When an elf character has a harnees style gag, it looks like the face is repelling the straps or something, with the straps all half an inch or so from the face.

That indicates that you're using incompatible head meshes.

Is there any kind of fix for the elven heads and the gag harnesses?  When an elf character has a harnees style gag, it looks like the face is repelling the straps or something, with the straps all half an inch or so from the face.

That indicates that you're using incompatible head meshes.

Hmmm, I think I'm just using the Vanilla head meshes.  Does UNP have different head meshes, as well?  Alternatively, it does say that the race and body may cause devices not to fit properly, but I'd always assumed that primarily meant beast races.