NPCS in my world have black spikes coming out of their vagina and it stretches almost across the world, anyone know how to fix this?

Stop sleeping around so much.

But really, sounds like npcs have a mesh that isn't happy, it's likely in their body mesh or something they have equipped.

NPCS in my world have black spikes coming out of their vagina and it stretches almost across the world, anyone know how to fix this?

using the hdt vagina?   That needs a specific skeleton to work right, and the spikes is a havoc physics glitch.   My suggestion would be to ask on this 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide

Sacremas has used that and knows all about skeletons and game issues.   That topic should be followed by everyone anyways, as its just good for your install.

Expressions are controlled by scripts and all the scripty thingies are handled by Integration, Assets contains with meshes and textures to be used as modder's resources.

So in order to make the devices functional you need to install Devious Devices Integration.

Is there any kind of fix for the elven heads and the gag harnesses?  When an elf character has a harnees style gag, it looks like the face is repelling the straps or something, with the straps all half an inch or so from the face.

That indicates that you're using incompatible head meshes.

Hmmm, I think I'm just using the Vanilla head meshes.  Does UNP have different head meshes, as well?  Alternatively, it does say that the race and body may cause devices not to fit properly, but I'd always assumed that primarily meant beast races.

What he should be saying is that Elven races aren't supported, because they aren't.

All the Mer races in Skyrim have a different face shape than humans, which is both thinner and longer, with emaciated cheeks and sloped forheads. None of the items in DD were made with Elves in mind, and thus will never fit them right.

The best you can do is reduce the chin-length slider to it's absolute minimum so the chin does not clip through the chin-strap on gags and the restrictive-collar, and then learn to use the Sculpt/VertexEdit tools in RM/ECE to put some more meat on the cheeks and forhead areas of your Elven char. You will not be able to make things fit absolutely right, the straps will always float a good distance from the face, but you can atleast make it work a little better.

Oh, and don't use mods like EEO with DD, it does not work. The EEO face-mesh causes massive clipping with the mouth and gags, and certainly does not resolve the floating straps either, and is even harder to improve with sculpting.

DDassets should include minimal functions to enable optical functionality. thats the mouth open with gags and hands behind with armbinder. nothing more. so the assets would really be useful for optical enjoyment. ddintegration is a total different Story with a lot more things not everybody likes. i dont want the dd to prevent sex but to enable fetish sex. i like to watch leitos bound animations with dd on. especially wiith ddexpansion this would be nice. to open the mouth and place hands behind 250 scripts (from ddintegration) are not necessary.

so please be so kind, make an optional patch to open mouth when gag on and  put hands behind on armbinders. they are already in ddintegrity, they must just be copied  if you want,you can call this a separate mod, DD enjoyment or so.

thanks very much.

DDassets should include minimal functions to enable optical functionality. thats the mouth open with gags and hands behind with armbinder. nothing more. so the assets would really be useful for optical enjoyment. ddintegration is a total different Story with a lot more things not everybody likes. i dont want the dd to prevent sex but to enable fetish sex. i like to watch leitos bound animations with dd on. especially wiith ddexpansion this would be nice. to open the mouth and place hands behind 250 scripts (from ddintegration) are not necessary.

so please be so kind, make an optional patch to open mouth when gag on and  put hands behind on armbinders. they are already in ddintegrity, they must just be copied  if you want,you can call this a separate mod, DD enjoyment or so.

thanks very much.

No. They aren't separate mods. Assets/Integration are one mod, split in to two components for legacy reasons (And to enable other third-party mods to implement their own experience however they like). Devious Devices - Assets is a repository of visual assets. The in-game user experience is derived from other mods (Such as Integration, which it was designed to be paired with). You've been around long enough to know this. Kindly take your trolling elsewhere. Thanks!

Is there any kind of fix for the elven heads and the gag harnesses?  When an elf character has a harnees style gag, it looks like the face is repelling the straps or something, with the straps all half an inch or so from the face.

That indicates that you're using incompatible head meshes.

Hmmm, I think I'm just using the Vanilla head meshes.  Does UNP have different head meshes, as well?  Alternatively, it does say that the race and body may cause devices not to fit properly, but I'd always assumed that primarily meant beast races.

What he should be saying is that Elven races aren't supported, because they aren't.

All the Mer races in Skyrim have a different face shape than humans, which is both thinner and longer, with emaciated cheeks and sloped forheads. None of the items in DD were made with Elves in mind, and thus will never fit them right.

The best you can do is reduce the chin-length slider to it's absolute minimum so the chin does not clip through the chin-strap on gags and the restrictive-collar, and then learn to use the Sculpt/VertexEdit tools in RM/ECE to put some more meat on the cheeks and forhead areas of your Elven char. You will not be able to make things fit absolutely right, the straps will always float a good distance from the face, but you can atleast make it work a little better.

Oh, and don't use mods like EEO with DD, it does not work. The EEO face-mesh causes massive clipping with the mouth and gags, and certainly does not resolve the floating straps either, and is even harder to improve with sculpting.

Ehh. The default elven meshes aren't "too bad", as far as clipping / offset goes. Naturally, everyone has different levels of tolerance for clipping/offsetting. Though yes, Zadil originally designed the meshes for "human" races. What I intended to convey, is that using alternative head meshes often tends to exasperate the issue, making misalignments more visually profound.

I want to say thank you for such a well done and immersive experience.  I'm loving Devious Devices a great deal in the time since I down loaded it, which was within the last week admitedly.

Now, I do have a small problem.  Just a tiny one.  Someone might have run into it, but this thread is huge and web searches came up with everything but the problem.  So I'll ask here about it.

I started a new game with a ningheim after insuring everything was up and running correctly with HDT and having the proper body (CCBE HDT) for my ningheim.   Everything was glorious, then I spied the SOS Futa penis and thought, why not...

So SOS tells me my character's race is not supported.  I guess, correctly it seems, that this was because the custom ninghiem skeleton does not have the proper bone in it.  So I copy my all purpose  X32 MSE downloaded from Lovers Lab into the folder.  Presto, instant compatability with SOS...

However... now the chastity belt from Captured Dreams is clipping on my stomach.

Here is the strange part, if I go into the race menu and change my weight slider up or down I can see my body shift size, realign with the chastity belt so that it looks correct again, then the belt goes through a second resize and shrinks.

Now since the only change I made between working and not working was the skeleton that would seem to be the culprit, but if I create, say a Nord or Breton, with that same skeleton and body... no clipping.

So yea... pretty lost and confused on this.

I asked this question earlier but so far have had 0 luck in finding a solution. My problem is that any harness will refuse to show up on my character. This has been an issue since my current game started. It shows up on npcs/followers perfectly fine. I have tried reinstalling and made sure I have the most recent versions of everything. I also made sure it wasnt hiding under another piece of armor, it doesnt even show up when naked. Can anyone offer any advice? So far, it is JUST the harnesses not appearing on my character. 

I asked this question earlier but so far have had 0 luck in finding a solution. My problem is that any harness will refuse to show up on my character. This has been an issue since my current game started. It shows up on npcs/followers perfectly fine. I have tried reinstalling and made sure I have the most recent versions of everything. I also made sure it wasnt hiding under another piece of armor, it doesnt even show up when naked. Can anyone offer any advice? So far, it is JUST the harnesses not appearing on my character. 

Seriously starting to believe what Apollo Down over on Nexus said about Sorcery and Skyrim....

I think I sort of half figured out part of the problem with my chastity belt, but before I could test it I had some other mods get nasty with each other and well, starting a new game.... lol.  No big, I sort of expect fun suprises when I start mixing mods with no information before hand if they may or may not be compatable.  No biggy, live and learn.

As for your issue...  not to sound belittling but have you attempted to do an equipitem command on yourself for one of the harnesses?

And are they equipping at all or simply not showing up when you do?  Either way, and I don't know if this could happen or not someone else more familiar with the non-vanilla equip slots would have to say, is it possible that you have an item that cannot be removed on the equip slot the harness goes on?   Something might be blocking and/or forcing an alternate equip slot maybe?  I've seen it happen in other 3-D rendered games so why not here?

• 1 month later...

I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod.  Not all of the outfits/items are working properly. 

My characters are using the CHSBHC body and this skin texture.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

I believe I also have CBBE and XP32 skeleton.

Items in this mod don't seem to be working properly.  Arm binders don't work.  The binders will appear but their arms won't guy behind their backs.  Their hands will but not their arms.  In other words their arms suddenly stop at the wrists. 

The head pieces with the ball gags and such don't work either.  They will equip but the mouth won't open and they won't act gagged. 

And on the front page of this topic there is a picture of a woman wearing one outfit hat is a series of leather straps. Don't remember the name.  This item won't appear on the body at all. 

And I've had one or two items that cause CTDs when I equip them.

Any idea what is causing this?  Please help.

I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod.  Not all of the outfits/items are working properly. 

Items in this mod don't seem to be working properly.  Arm binders don't work.  The binders will appear but their arms won't guy behind their backs.  Their hands will but not their arms.  In other words their arms suddenly stop at the wrists. 

The head pieces with the ball gags and such don't work either.  They will equip but the mouth won't open and they won't act gagged. 

And on the front page of this topic there is a picture of a woman wearing one outfit hat is a series of leather straps. Don't remember the name.  This item won't appear on the body at all. 

Did you install DD integration?

Yep.  And expansion. 

And I'm getting all sorts of problems now.  I've been getting the arm binders to work but some harnesses won't.  Sometimes they'll appear on a character's body but other times they make the body invisible except for the hands, feet and head.  Nipple piercings cause CTDs every time.

And these are just when used on my character.  Now most of these things won't work on NPCs I try giving to at all.  They will be equipped in their inventories but won't appear on the body. 

Yep.  And expansion. 

And I'm getting all sorts of problems now.  I've been getting the arm binders to work but some harnesses won't.  Sometimes they'll appear on a character's body but other times they make the body invisible except for the hands, feet and head.  Nipple piercings cause CTDs every time.

And these are just when used on my character.  Now most of these things won't work on NPCs I try giving to at all.  They will be equipped in their inventories but won't appear on the body. 

When you start up a new game, does Devious Devices initialize? It should show a message noting initiation. It should also show up as an option under the MCM menu.

Do you use Mod Organizer? What's on your modlist?

Yep.  And expansion. 

When you start up a new game, does Devious Devices initialize? It should show a message noting initiation. It should also show up as an option under the MCM menu.

Do you use Mod Organizer? What's on your modlist?

I could swear I saw it initialize when I start a new game.

Since it was taking me so long to get a reply in this topic I created a separate one elsewhere seeking help.  Some of the answers you want can be found there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54819-problem-with-devious-devices/

Is there a way to avoid the soft dependency on HDT High Heels for the Slave Boots? I'd like to rework them to the new NiOverride system.

When I try to equip them, DD tells me I don't have HDT HH installed and so it won't let me. Admittedly this is an elegant way of avoiding "missing master" crashes, but it counters the new approach.

Is there a way to avoid the soft dependency on HDT High Heels for the Slave Boots? I'd like to rework them to the new NiOverride system.

When I try to equip them, DD tells me I don't have HDT HH installed and so it won't let me. Admittedly this is an elegant way of avoiding "missing master" crashes, but it counters the new approach.

The slave boots are part of devious expansion, not assets, and expansion was updated to use NiOverride instead of HDT quite a number of weeks ago. It's possible you're using another devious plugin that includes its own boots and which hasn't been updated since then, or you might need to update all your devious mods to the latest versions.

The slave boots are part of devious expansion, not assets, and expansion was updated to use NiOverride instead of HDT quite a number of weeks ago. It's possible you're using another devious plugin that includes its own boots and which hasn't been updated since then, or you might need to update all your devious mods to the latest versions.

My bad, the boots are indeed in Expansion. I do have all the latest versions though:

Devious Devices Assets 2.9.2 

Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2 

Devious Devices Expansion 1.2.3 

I'm adding them via AddItemMenu, so they're not being taken from another esp.

Opening the .nif from MO's file tree shows the SDTA settings being present.

Despite all that, this error message appears when trying to equip the boots.

In TES5Edit I can see that the mesh is meshes\devious\expansion\ZariaBoot7_1.nif. But not being a modder I can't tell how it triggers this message.

My bad, the boots are indeed in Expansion. I do have all the latest versions though:

Devious Devices Assets 2.9.2 

Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2 

Devious Devices Expansion 1.2.3 

I'm adding them via AddItemMenu, so they're not being taken from another esp.

Opening the .nif from MO's file tree shows the SDTA settings being present.

Despite all that, this error message appears when trying to equip the boots.

In TES5Edit I can see that the mesh is meshes\devious\expansion\ZariaBoot7_1.nif. But not being a modder I can't tell how it triggers this message.

Hmm. I'm not sure why it would be doing that if everything's up to date. Is the high heels spell still present in TES5Edit?

The only similar situation I've had myself was with the boots from deviously cursed loot in version 5.0, which still had some HDT-HH checks built in to the scripts. That was fixed in version 5.1 but should only have affected the cursed loot boots, not the ones from expansion.

Seeing as you use MO, is anything showing up as overwriting DDx? And I suppose one other thing to try - although I can't see how it would make much difference - is to search for the boots you want manually in the console rather than use AddItemMenu. I've never used that mod so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but might as well try to rule it out as the problem.

Hmm. I'm not sure why it would be doing that if everything's up to date. Is the high heels spell still present in TES5Edit?

Yes. Three high heel spells for the respective offsets of the slave, pony and restrictive boots. They are being referred to in many scripts such as cooking, alchemy.... It doesn't seem like something that is easily removed.

Seeing as you use MO, is anything showing up as overwriting DDx? And I suppose one other thing to try - although I can't see how it would make much difference - is to search for the boots you want manually in the console rather than use AddItemMenu. I've never used that mod so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but might as well try to rule it out as the problem.

Nothing is overwriting ddx. That's why I always work from MO's wonderful Data tab.

Using the console shows that the boots occur only once; the mod's number matches Expansion's number in the load order.

Are you able to equip the slave boots without having HDT HH installed?