i did a clean re-install and the mouths still won't open with the gag equipped. i'm all out of ideas at this point.

if your using the new version sexlab make sure you install the hotfix 2. Version 1.60 of sexlab removed MFG console which stopped all facial animations from playing. The new hotfix that came out restored mfg console. 

So using the bodyslide CBBE Curvy body results in the nipple piercings floating several inches out from the breasts. Is there a particular preset or something that'd help with that?

on the top of the main page it has a link to mods that use this mod.   If you go down to bottom third you will see conversions.   I just tested this one 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/539-devious-devices-for-bodyslide2-cbbe-psb-hdt-bodies/

along with

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1588-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

and everything works like a charm.

make sure to merge the bodyslide files into assets and expansion for the 1st one (only download the top 2 files).

then add new groups into your bodyslide so they show up when batch building.

make some awesome bodies, build them, batch build items and they should all form fit and giggle with you!

hope that helps.

i did a clean re-install and the mouths still won't open with the gag equipped. i'm all out of ideas at this point.

if your using the new version sexlab make sure you install the hotfix 2. Version 1.60 of sexlab removed MFG console which stopped all facial animations from playing. The new hotfix that came out restored mfg console. 

hotfix 2 installed, and no change. Females will not open mouth with gag equipped. 

Anyone else got any ideas?

hotfix 2 installed, and no change. Females will not open mouth with gag equipped. 

Anyone else got any ideas?

hey, sorry i'm late. i tried reinstalling skyrim and using the hotfix2, and it worked. 

it sucks, i spent my entire sunday (8+ hours at least) restarting the grind but if you think it's worth it...try it :P

Guest smellbo

A shame, but it's obvious that there is too much work to be done without the incentive of money to keep you dedicated on working.

But let's not comment on paid mods.

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help a major pleb who for some reason cannot unequip the pony boots at all. I only have the option to carry on and to put them on even though they are already on. Even if I type in "player.removeallitems" it deletes everything else except the boots. It sucks when your character is stuck wearing the boots and permanently slowing you down. When I equip them it says that Devious devices was not installed correctly but I've reinstalled all the components of it many times to no avail. It just doesn't seem to work. Any help?

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help a major pleb who for some reason cannot unequip the pony boots at all. I only have the option to carry on and to put them on even though they are already on. Even if I type in "player.removeallitems" it deletes everything else except the boots. It sucks when your character is stuck wearing the boots and permanently slowing you down. When I equip them it says that Devious devices was not installed correctly but I've reinstalled all the components of it many times to no avail. It just doesn't seem to work. Any help?

one thing to try would be to use the console to add the restraint key and unlock them.   depending on which of the dd mods is providing the boots, you will likely need the key that matches the mod.   try help restraint and add the appropriate key.   If you have dreamshop installed, the masters key will unlock almost every item from that mod.

Yeah, that's real shame.

No chance on that hood getting finished though? It seemed so close to being done!

I bet Kimy could find lots of uses for it, or use it to replace the "bag" hoods she has to use atm.

I'd be happy to release my work files for it. Someone with the skill could then put it in the game. You're going to need an understanding of Blender, Substance Painter and Substance Designer (and whatever software you like to complete the skinning and nif export). You'll also need to be able to convert the textures from UE4-style PBR to Skyrim-style Phong with env-maps. You'll also need to model, retopologize, unwrap, bake and texture the gag/gags that go into the mouth slot, as I've never completed them. PM me if anyone's interested.

Beyond that, I've sort of moved on, busy with other stuff. Maybe I'll be back modding FO4 if Bethesda doesn't mess up on the tools.

So now that Shocky stopped converting DDA i guess we -the sevenbase users- will be stuck with v2.9.0 huh....

Great work btw,keep at it.   :shy:  

Pretty much or you'll have to do it manually, Idk all the items they changed but most likely its only the harness so in the meantime I am going to make my own 7base conversions with bbp + belly I can put them up for download if you want.

So now that Shocky stopped converting DDA i guess we -the sevenbase users- will be stuck with v2.9.0 huh....

Pretty much or you'll have to do it manually, Idk all the items they changed but most likely its only the harness so in the meantime I am going to make my own 7base conversions with bbp + belly I can put them up for download if you want.

BBP+belly?! Damn you're my man xD

BBP+belly?! Damn you're my man xD

Now this includes 7base conversions myself and Gameplayer has done I am not explicitly taking credit for everything.

There is only a small clipping issue on the harness depending on your hdtphysicsextension.xml the strap on top of the breast clips a tiny bit which can easily be fixed but I don't have the time also the ring connecting the strap right underneath the breasts is stretched a bit.

Included Conversions:

- Items from DDA

- Items from DDE

- Items from DCL the rubber suit normal/transparent

DOWNLOAD7base Devious Devices BBP+BELLY

Assets 2.9.2 is up. Contains a fix for the bad harness slot. Thanks t3h0th3r!

At the risk of sounding dumb: When I download the newest version, it still shows as 2.9.1 and the newest files within the RAR are from the 3rd of August. Also, the custom harness still does not show on the body (assuming this is what the above-mentioned fix was about).

Can anyone confirm the download please? I am slightly puzzled at the moment.

Assets 2.9.2 is up. Contains a fix for the bad harness slot. Thanks t3h0th3r!

At the risk of sounding dumb: When I download the newest version, it still shows as 2.9.1 and the newest files within the RAR are from the 3rd of August. Also, the custom harness still does not show on the body (assuming this is what the above-mentioned fix was about).

Can anyone confirm the download please? I am slightly puzzled at the moment.

In Nexus Mod Manager the last DDa.rar is still version 2.9.0, but in game harness seems ok.

Just applied the latest patch (harness fix), and now I'm getting an error message whenever Deviously Cursed Loot checks a body or chest: "Is wearing device received none argument". Now, the message box directed me to look at the log, but where is the log? Is it the papyrus log? I went into skyrim,ini and activated the papyrus log settings there, but didn't see any changes in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Logs\Script" directory when I went back into skyrim and triggered the error again (EditorPapyrus.0.log is from last year). Is that the right place? Do I have to issue a special console command before triggering the error? Sorry if the answer to the above is common knowledge, but I'm not a modder and not familiar with what's under the hood. I thought I'd ask the question here, even though the error is getting triggered by Cursed Loot, because the message box seems to be coming from Devious Devices, which is the one having a problem finding something.

I just reinstalled the latest DDA, after uninstalling all the 7b updates, and I still get no harness appearing on the body on any of my followers.  Also, it with the 7b upsdates, after trying the harness on lydia, and then taking it back form her, she went invisible.

main thing is harness is still invisible on with 2.92

I just went back and installed DDA 2.82, there is still no harness showing up on body it is invisible... could it be another mod like integration, that is causing this problem?

and it appears a lot of the items are not showing on followers.  I have not tested on main as toon is male.  did test bra and belt

The harness is working for me try uninstalling all DD mods and then reinstalling and selecting the unp option don't download any conversions yet. Also make sure to start a new game for testing purposes if you're using MO make sure nothing is overwriting the meshes and by the way have only dda, dde and ddi installed to make sure it isn't a incompatible or wrong slotted harness by other mods.

The BSdismemeberSkinInstance should be set to 58 on all NiTriShapes of the harnessbody_0.nif and harnessbody_1.nif

The only one that has a differen't slot appears to be the ebonite harness.

The BSdismemeberSkinInstance should be set to 49 on all NiTriShapes of the HarnEboniteBody_0.nif and HarnEboniteBody_1.nif