No issue.  Just wondering why a framework gets dedicated to a process not everyone uses.  And 'it is awesome/superior/whatever' is 100% subjective.  Not that I care, I can fix the BodySlide meshes myself, but not everyone has that skill set.  I do that for a lot of stuff anyway so what's one more mod?  *meh*  Carry on.

No issue.  Just wondering why a framework gets dedicated to a process not everyone uses.  And 'it is awesome/superior/whatever' is 100% subjective.  Not that I care, I can fix the BodySlide meshes myself, but not everyone has that skill set.  I do that for a lot of stuff anyway so what's one more mod?  *meh*  Carry on.

Its the same way I feel about people not using skyui or skse if you're not using it then you're out of the loop and everything that comes with it, its like not downloading the dlc's. People who don't use bodyslide IMO are people who haven't fully tried to learn how to utilize it properly

It has to do with the difference of warping everyone's very different body shapes to fit the items or warping the items to fit the body shapes.

Bodyslide does the latter because the former can be very jarring and immersion breaking for some (some people just cant handle having their girl with Hindenburg tits reduced to normal sized).

LIKE I SAID...no issue.  I can adapt almost any mesh from just about any game.  Something as misdemeanor as 'BodySlide required' isn't going to slow me down since I can maneuver in Blender, 3DMax and Poser.  Rigging and weight painting isn't a big deal to me, I know how to mod.  So later...

I have a issue with devious devices if someone can help me Every time I put the armbinder half the arms disappears the other[/size]

half stays in place and no all the equipment work correct and the catsuits doesnt appear, what can I do?[/size]

Run FNIS, you don't have the animation.

I have a issue with devious devices if someone can help me Every time I put the armbinder half the arms disappears the other[/size]

half stays in place and no all the equipment work correct and the catsuits doesnt appear, what can I do?[/size]

Run FNIS, you don't have the animation.

How i can run FNIS

Hey all I'm having some problems with getting outfits to show up, am left wondering what options I have left to try as to my knowledge I have all requirements installed.

I have run FNIS for users which does shows 2 warnings which I will embellish on if anyone can tell me how

I have run Bodyslide and done the batch build+morphs and created them into a mod on Mod Organiser (multipe times with various installations)

I have run Loot

any ideas or any extra info you may need to help, please let me know!

Hallo,

Ich habe ein kleines Problem.

Und zwar wenn ich das Outfitstudio laufen lasse ( Batchbuild mit Racemenü Morphs ).

Dann steht mein Char als Puppe rum keine Animationen mehr.

Was muss ich wo einstellen um das ganze zum laufen zu bekommen?

<Cu>

Vampi

I am having what is probably a simple problem but I can't figure it out.   The devices show up beautifully but my body is invisible.  If my character is not in an armbinder my body texture shows fine.  So my character is standing in a cage, her head complete with gag is visible, armbinder and slave boots are visible but nothing else is.

I am having what is probably a simple problem but I can't figure it out.   The devices show up beautifully but my body is invisible.  If my character is not in an armbinder my body texture shows fine.  So my character is standing in a cage, her head complete with gag is visible, armbinder and slave boots are visible but nothing else is.

Bodyslide - the new version REQUIRES you to use bodyslide for the items.

Bodyslide - the new version REQUIRES you to use bodyslide for the items.

Thanks I had used an old version, but I went downloaded the newest version of Bodyslide, installed and ran it now it is working fine.  Thanks