On 9/21/2022 at 3:52 AM, QuestWave said:

Not currently, no. They're designed as infinitely repeating quests, which is slightly different from how Missives usually work. I personally like them being more casual than even Missives, since you don't have to go and find somebody down to pay you, and you don't need to return to the Missives board to grab a new one. But I'm open to feedback.

I think an option to be able to finish the quests and let the reappear every 3 days or more would be better. Making them have a cooldown so the economy doesnt break. Right now, one can missive yourself to richness within an hour of gmeplay.

Also, I seem to always pick up 2 letters from the board at once, though I only clicked once. This then lets 2 same quests start and gives me double earnings. What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance.

On 10/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, QuestWave said:

Yes, I'll be making some big changes now that Missives is integrated! Here's a general plan for complete Missives integration.

Missives Integration - Phase 2 Plan

I would like to make a few comments

1 Since there is integration with Missives, then it would be better for tasks to work in much the same way - completion on completion, binding to a specific hold, periodic updates.
2 In quests for several actions (guards, wolves, etc.), it is necessary to exclude the possibility of spamming one actor. For example, add a condition for a positive response to the level of his arousal, or a delay timer.
3 Add a *call girl* frequent entry-level one-time job with little pay. As a basis, the quest *delivering a letter* from Missives, which can be issued by any non-hostile actor, is ideal.

Just an observation. Maybe add faction changes for NPC's on either OnInit or OnLoad via script rather than being implicit in the module. This would bypass the need for people to override/merge  changes from other modules to compensate for changes this module does to those NPC's. Fairly sure you can do that for AI packages as well.

Hey everyone, thanks for your feedback. I am working on a large overhaul of the quests, which will make them more similar to Missives.

• For most Deeds, you'll return to an NPC to collect your reward.
  • You can restart the Deed by picking it up again at the Missives board.
  • Payment for the Deed will be counted per service, so if you service extra (minimum 5, maximum infinite) you get paid more. You can 'cash in' anytime after you've serviced the minimum number of clients, but can make it more worthwhile by servicing extras.
  • Payments will be reduced by at least 25%, and sometimes 50%.

This involves re-writing the script and adding new quest stages, so it takes some time. Appreciate your patience, and I hope you're enjoying the mod as it is! Look forward to future updates.

Oh, and vote on this 'priority poll' if you haven't already! https://www.patreon.com/posts/dirty-deeds-poll-72202341

It looks like after this patch, I will be making more Creature scenes. So far I am planning to add a deed for Reiklings plus another creature.

Here's patch 1.3.1 which deepens Missives integration!

As always, please let me know if you have any feedback. Even if I don't build that path, I like to know what people want, as it helps me plan development.

And, please consider supporting me at my Patreon. I'm dedicated to building this mod out to become one of the greatest SexLab mods!

Update 1.3.1 - Missives Integration Phase II

This update includes a major overhaul, adding quest stages to most Deeds, and makes Deeds work more similarly to Missives, Note that this currently applies only to Faction, Location, and Creature deeds. I haven't done this overhaul for Character deeds, and those work same as they used to.

*New* Deeds Quest Stages: 'Reward Stage', 'Completion Stage'

Now, when you complete most Deeds, they won't automatically re-start. Instead, you will first need to collect your reward from the Deed's NPC, then go to a Missives Board and pick up the Deed again to restart.

I'm working on creating my own Synth voice files at the moment, and will patch those in once I have them finished.

*New* Feature: Bonus Servicing

I have introduced a new 'quality of life' feature. 'Bonus' servicing. When you complete a Deed, you are able to perform extra service to gain more pay. If a Deed asks for 5 services, you can perform 15 services and get paid for 15. This way, you can still continue your adventures, continue gaining gold, and return to complete the quest at your leisure.

You can even build up bonus services after completing a quest, which you can then collect for the next time you do that quest. So you can still perform services if you don't currently have the Deed, and get paid in the future.

Balancing Gold Rewards

The rewards were originally too high, and now that Creature deeds exist as the 'high level' deeds, I have reduced most rewards by around 30-70%.

In general, the payments go from City Locations < City Factions < Characters < Remote Locations < Remote Factions < Dangerous Factions. The more dangerous or far away a Deed is, the more it pays. But Character deeds are special and give slightly higher rewards than similar City deeds.

Gold is still affected by your relevant Sex skills and your Speechcraft.

Fixes

• Pantea Ateia's dialogue no longer shows up on everyone after her quest.
  • Added the Troll Deed to Missives Boards.

Miscellaneous

• Tribal Orcs now do some Sex Damage (around the same as Wolves)
  • The Falmer questline is now given by Calcelmo, and rewards with gold.
Edited by QuestWave
35 minutes ago, blahity said:

Congrats on the new update! My Skyrim is still a bit out of sorts because of the update but I can't wait to try it out!

It's a little tricky, but I recommend preventing your Skyrim from auto-updating. If it already has, you can download a previous version's Skyrim .exe so that everything still works. Here's a guide on how to get back to a previous version. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

I've prevented mine from updating as of about a month ago, Saves me a lot of trouble. Good luck!

5 hours ago, QuestWave said:

Go ahead! Thanks for making your version of Missives.

Posted...
By the way, in the dialogues of the quest *tavern visitors* it would not hurt to add the condition *prohibition of the faction of creatures*, otherwise all sorts of wolves and dogs added by mods (for example, Snoopy) are also considered visitors.

PS
Experimented a little
With the exception of the faction, nothing happened - as it turned out, the same tame animals from Snoopy are not included in the faction of creatures. But the ban on the keyword *creature* worked quite well for itself.

2022-10-10_15-38-17.png

Edited by vjnmrf
7 hours ago, MonVert said:

...How did I never see this before? XD This is great.

I do wish there were more females in the Character Deeds list, though., unless that list is outdated.

Thanks! This mod is very new as far as SexLab is concerned.

If there aren't many bugs to fix, I will be continuing with Expansions which add more characters. There's just 2 female Character deeds in the mod so far (Pantea Ateia and Gwendolyn), but I have at least 1 more female drafted out (Lami of Morthal).

So a thought popped up for me after coming across your neat mod, I thought maybe I'd post in case this is an idea you are interested in.

You see SexLab PaySexCrime is an oldie but a goodie of a LL mod that lets you bribe guards with sex with the added feature of sensing nearby followers and adding dialogue to let them take your place instead. (Paradise Hall slaves count as followers as well)

A feature like that for your Missives Mod and you can be the real true hero of Skyrim Pimpenborn!

I never looked in depth on SexLab if there's sexual stats added to NPCs. But Paradise Hall slaves are easy since they have a sex stat that can be trained

On 10/10/2022 at 6:16 AM, Nimius said:

I updated the mod (midgame) from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and got an error message from FNIS: FNIS Sexy Move not found

Went back to 1.3.0 - no error. Tested several times. Any idea?

Same here. Loaded save game, error came up, quit game, went back to 1.3.0, error gone.

On 10/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, Nimius said:

I updated the mod (midgame) from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and got an error message from FNIS: FNIS Sexy Move not found

37 minutes ago, dales69 said:

Same here. Loaded save game, error came up, quit game, went back to 1.3.0, error gone.

I had the same yesterday after updating. It appears, the new updated mod has a script overwriting my FNIS patch (i had placed the mod under the FNIS-patch before). I do not know, what the script is for, but placing the new updated mod before FNIS patch and running FNIS again solved the problem for me.

On 10/10/2022 at 4:16 AM, Nimius said:

Thanks for the report! I accidentally included some FNIS scripts in the 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 scripts.

Version 1.3.3 fixes this, and won't overwrite your FNIS scripts.

Edited by QuestWave
10 hours ago, JinxUchiha said:

Any plans to support Ostim?

I may at some point, although it's not currently part of my plans.

One thing that interests me about OStim is that it seems to have a functioning Excitement meter. Originally I had hoped to use SexLab's Excitement bar to determine whether the player actually completes a Deed, rather than the completion of the animations. But I ran into some problems relating to SL Separate Orgasms, which breaks the 'OrgasmStart' state. So it would have been more of an interactive 'game' to complete Deeds (where progress is measured in # of orgasms), had I not ran into problems there.

I've also been asked about the Toys & Love framework, likewise either could be possible. It's just not part of my current plans. I'm still building out scripts for different kinds of scenes, SexLab has its faults, but it still remains the easiest & most common framework to work with.