I am having an issue with the Companions' deed quest.  Initiating the scene and the scene itself play fine, but Companions are not transforming back to human after the scene ends.  It could be an issue with Monster Facial Animations, since the bug first occurred when another mod tried to trigger an approach from Kodlak, who started a normal dialogue while still in werewolf form.

I tested to see if the issue repeated, and unfortunately it does.  No companions revert back, and now I have a broken save where I can't enter Jorrvaskr's basement without the game freezing.  I don't have a crash log though because it doesn't actually CTD.

Mod is working great for me. great job.

I just started a new game as a male and have a suggestion to make the mod more male player friendly.  Sexlab solutions has settings in the MCM to set the female follower to handle males, or females.  and male followers to handle male or females.  so if my male player character does not want to handle the candlestick, a MCM setting could be set for the follower to do the job. 

hopefully that made sense. lol

On 10/4/2022 at 4:43 PM, PaleolithicBeast said:

Hey, just downloaded your mod. From what I can tell it's shaping up well and we're all looking forward to seeing it develop!

Little problem though, I noticed that it contributes to making the Skyrim wolves bigger. 

(Forewaning:I'm a total turbo-shitter when it comes to these things, so bear with me).

How? It reverts the MNC changes for some reason. I looked in SSE Edit and it changed the "Male Height" field to "1200000". 

I changed the "Male Height" field back to 1000000 myself.

Could it be a load order problem? Maybe, again; "turbo shitter". But my LOOT is being a stubborn bastard and putting Missives and SL Dirty Deeds Missives waaaaaaaay below

MoreNastyCritters, so, you might want to change the Male Height  field to "1000000" to save some trouble down the road? IDK. 

Just my feedback. 

Screenshot (113).png

I have noticed this as well, I've tested this with and without this mod and it is DD Missives causing it. I usually can get past clipping and slight miss alignments but the size difference causes some animations to align the wolves penis no where near the vagina or anus as well as making them look weird. Thank you for posting about this and now I can fix this. I've not been using this mod because of that one issue and I'm glad you're here because I really do love the idea of this mod.

Mod is very "raw". Early beta version. More that half of quest don't work. No any creatures quests, no guard, no tavern quests are not working. Works just personal quest like Beletor or Farengar. I don't update mod, I make new install at first time the last version of mod. So if you want a "new" experience - you can not downloading that mod, you don't miss something intresting. Idea: 8/10, release: 2/10

14 hours ago, Leadaire said:

Mod is very "raw". Early beta version. More that half of quest don't work. No any creatures quests, no guard, no tavern quests are not working. Works just personal quest like Beletor or Farengar. I don't update mod, I make new install at first time the last version of mod. So if you want a "new" experience - you can not downloading that mod, you don't miss something intresting. Idea: 8/10, release: 2/10

Quests work fine on my end, sounds like a problem with your game.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:33 AM, icdtdave said:

I am having an issue with the Companions' deed quest.  Initiating the scene and the scene itself play fine, but Companions are not transforming back to human after the scene ends.

Same here.  Did the required 5 and collected the reward, but everyone's still transformed.  Are they supposed to transform back after some time?  May have to skip that one for the time being.

Also had to initially save and reload before dialogs started showing.

Edit: Alternatively, if creatures are disabled, just do plain sex, like amorous adventures.

Edited by bluegloop

Could there be an option to allow any SL scene to count towards doing a deed?

I have several other ways to start sex scenes with NPCs and Creatures, and I figured since my character is already offering themselves to Giants with SL Solutions, or getting violated by Trolls and Falmer with Defeat, might as well have them count towards the Deeds.

Edited by fizzycipher11
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a single script (TIF_02007EC4) conflict with "SL Add Actor". I tried comparing the two but only SLAA provided the source for this very script while unfortunately this script's source wasn't provided by Dirty Deeds so I wasn't able to.

Any idea on what this script does? or if it's alright to overwrite?

SLAA's source if you're interested:TIF__02007EC4.psc

• 3 weeks later...

@QuestWave Hey, i like the mod's idea, but may be better is turn off the main Dirty Deeds quest and just leave missives with assignments with one week time limit? It can be random (1-2 per week) and may be better to make these radiant quests with <RandomNPC/Group of NPC's> from <RandomCity/Village/etc> who wants <RandomSexAct/Acts> (for example, <Horgeir> from <Dragon's Bridge> want <Boobjob>; or <5 customers> from <Dead Man's Drink (Falkreath)> wants <2 pussyfuck and 3 blowjobs>.

P.S.: i play with Bruma and original missives sometimes give me a delivery quest to that city, i don't know how that mod find the city from another mod, but may be you are wizard too and can do something like that too ❤️

Edited by Alis_999

Expansion 1: More Deeds!

Hey folks! It's getting near to the public release date of the first Expansion. I want to thank everybody who chose to subscribe to my Patreon for early access. I'm certainly motivated to make another Expansion as soon as possible, so that there will be a reward for continued patronage.

Keep an eye out for this Dirty Deeds file to be updated in a week! I will be bringing the first Expansion here for everyone to enjoy. It includes a bunch of new Deed types, designed as a celebration of this mod's good state.

Expansion 2: Followers

The upcoming Expansion will focus on Followers. I've read many comments requesting for this feature to be added, as it improves gameplay for Male player characters dramatically.

I have drafted a system where you can choose whether to perform alongside, instead of, or have your Follower exclusively perform Dirty Deeds scenes on their own. This option will be available inside a new MCM menu!

There will be some fun calculations relating to Gold, for instance if both you and your follower perform the Deeds, and are both highly skilled, you will gain more gold than if you performed solo! So, even Female characters will benefit from this, especially if they choose to train up their Follower's Lewd skills and perform together.

If you instead decide to let your Follower perform the Deed alone, then your rewards will be calculated according to their Lewd skills, alongside your own Speechcraft skills. You may choose to train a specific Follower's Lewd skills, in order to make the most gold!

As well, for Creature Deeds, the Follower mechanic will differ slightly. Because there aren't many 'two humans plus one creature' animations, if you have chosen to perform with your Follower, it will instead queue up 2 simultaneous scenes. There will be 2 scenes with up to 4 creatures each. If there aren't enough Creatures nearby to fill a 2nd scene, it will simply be a masturbation scene. However, most often there should be 2 simultaneous scenes of 2+ creatures.

I hope you're as excited as I am! I have no time estimate as to when this will be ready on Patreon. I just felt the need to let you all know I am intending to making a second Expansion soon. As before, it will be available to Patrons early.

Discounted Patreon

Last thing! I've created a new Patreon tier, called the 'Dirty Dozen'. This is a 30% discounted tier intended to provide a cheaper price for those who continue to support me, month after month. It's limited to just 12 members, so if you see a spot available, consider grabbing it!

On 1/6/2023 at 4:37 AM, MikeyD28 said:

Great mod!  What ENB / Shader are you using for the screenshots?  I love that border/line look.  I had that perfected on a previous install of Skyrim but forgot what my settings were and had since deleted and started over.

Unfortunately I totally forget! I have a slightly different setup right now without those borders. But I think it was done by ENB, I've also had a 'cartoon line' effect work on ReShade as well.

On 1/24/2023 at 9:32 PM, Alis_999 said:

@QuestWave Hey, i like the mod's idea, but may be better is turn off the main Dirty Deeds quest and just leave missives with assignments with one week time limit? It can be random (1-2 per week) and may be better to make these radiant quests with <RandomNPC/Group of NPC's> from <RandomCity/Village/etc> who wants <RandomSexAct/Acts> (for example, <Horgeir> from <Dragon's Bridge> want <Boobjob>; or <5 customers> from <Dead Man's Drink (Falkreath)> wants <2 pussyfuck and 3 blowjobs>.

P.S.: i play with Bruma and original missives sometimes give me a delivery quest to that city, i don't know how that mod find the city from another mod, but may be you are wizard too and can do something like that too ❤️

Missives can be really tricky, my quests are delivered by the Missives board but are not exactly Missives. There's definitely room in the modding scene for somebody to come by and create truly dynamic SexLab missives, which generate random assortments of sex type and participant.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:33 AM, icdtdave said:

I am having an issue with the Companions' deed quest.  Initiating the scene and the scene itself play fine, but Companions are not transforming back to human after the scene ends

If this ever happens, open console, click on the werewolf, and type 'SetRace NordRace'. This will safely turn them back to normal form. On my side it works fine, and others have also reported success.