On 8/27/2022 at 9:03 AM, ViolaTAL said:

I installed it, and got no conflicts in my mod manager at all thankfully. However I just tried to start my first Dirty Deed. Got the note for Belethor and the quest triggered. But there is no dialogue option coming up with Belethor to trigger the scenario. I tried with Farengar and got the same result, no dialogue to trigger anything. I've got a couple mods that do add Dialogue such as SexLab Dialogues and Meat Farm. 

*EDIT* I created a rule in my mod manager to load this mod after Sexlab Dialogues and Meat Farm and the Dialogue for the quest show up now. 

I had exactly the same problem. The quests were displayed but there were no dialog options. After thanks to your tip I installed SexLab Dialogues and after that it worked. Obviously SexLab Dialogues is required for the mod to run. Unfortunately, that doesn't mention QuestWave. Luckily you found out!

A few more words to QuestWave. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I had to fuck at least 20 miners to earn a little over 1000 gold. That's not much reward in Skyrim. I also don't like endless quests that you never get rid of. Can't you make it so that the quest is complete, for example if you've had sex with Belethor once or twice and I you want to go to Belethor again, I can pick up a new note in the temple and the quest will start again.

These are just suggestions, not criticism. Thanks for the mod, I love sex quests like this and unfortunately there are still far too few of them.

3 hours ago, monty359 said:

I tried the new version and with the quests (Farenghar, tavern and guards) it still does not work. The same issue. The quest starts automatically, no problem here. Accepting each quest works well. Dialogues needed a save=>reload sequence to appear. Talk to the NPC works (up to quest stage 20). After that nothing. In all cases i tested, i had to set stage above 20.

I also tested it with a clean safe with the same result. The mod does not overwrite or is not overwritten by anything in my load order.

How should the script work? Should the script recognize the end of a scene or should it recognize a begin of the scene. Most quest mods update the quest/set new stage at the beginning of a scene. should it be the same here?

I had the same problem. The solution was to save and reload.

Unfortunately that didn't work for me. I got the deed for Farengar, save/loaded still no dialogue, save/quit to main menu/load still no dialogue, save/quit to desktop/load and still no dialogue. Not sure what else to try, looks like I'll have to track this mod and wait till it's fixed.

Hi QuestWave. I like the overall concept of this mod. I personally would prefer a different type of quest distribution like the missives boards. That would also make it more universal since you find boards in all capital cities and you do not have to run to Whiterun for getting a task. But that is more an issue of personal taste.

I share the concern of the quest staying active in the log which I'm pretty sure most do not like.

Besides that I had no problems finding the cabinet with the scrolls and I also got the NPC dialogues.

Unfortunately I also ran into the problem of the quests not advancing beyond a certain quest stage like others have already reported.

I did some more testing today and I might have found the problem. I thinks this issue is related to SLSO which I also use.

It think the SLSO orgasm event handling differs from the one from Sexlab and will therefore not be detected correctly.

If you turn "Sexlab always orgasm" on in the SLSO settings the quests advance as they should.

Maybe some of the ones who had the same problem could comment if they are also using SLSO.

6 hours ago, cernik said:

Hi QuestWave. I like the overall concept of this mod. I personally would prefer a different type of quest distribution like the missives boards. That would also make it more universal since you find boards in all capital cities and you do not have to run to Whiterun for getting a task. But that is more an issue of personal taste.

I share the concern of the quest staying active in the log which I'm pretty sure most do not like.

Besides that I had no problems finding the cabinet with the scrolls and I also got the NPC dialogues.

Unfortunately I also ran into the problem of the quests not advancing beyond a certain quest stage like others have already reported.

I did some more testing today and I might have found the problem. I thinks this issue is related to SLSO which I also use.

It think the SLSO orgasm event handling differs from the one from Sexlab and will therefore not be detected correctly.

If you turn "Sexlab always orgasm" on in the SLSO settings the quests advance as they should.

Maybe some of the ones who had the same problem could comment if they are also using SLSO.

@QuestWave I still have this problem and i also use SLSO. That is why i asked the questions in my last post.

okay, this is a fun little mod, and not so script heavy as to interfere with me running requiem.  But there are a few glitches (nothing fatal).  Drevis - I did his task, and now everyone, every NPC, in the College and outside the College, has Drevis' line show up in my dialogue choices (what is your command).  Nice for my MC, makes it easy for her to have sex and get paid with anyone she fancies, but makes the rest of the mod redundant.  Tavern - I get a dialogue to ask tavern patrons if they want to be entertained, and then a masturbation scene plays???  Not a sex with the patron scene.   And sometimes the animation is meant to be a furniture one, but no furniture appears??  Also I get a message to move somewhere nicer for the patron, but the SL animation starts immediately, so sex is right there, no chance to go someplace private.   I do hope you keep expanding on this - we need a thalmor one, thieves guild, civil war (with whatever army you chose to join), greybeards, truce talks (seduce tullius and ulfric into the truce), foresworn, Falkreath jarl, Neloth, Isran . . . did I miss anybody? ?

20 minutes ago, iguita123 said:

Hi,nice mod,thank you.I have one small problem that i am not sure what cousing it.Cant finish quest.After "service" nothing happens.I am ending quest by comand,its the only way.I think it might be coz quest requires specific tipe of animation?Any sugestions what i can try?Ty!

Do you use SLSeparateOrgasm?

On 8/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, monty359 said:

hi @QuestWave,

nice mod! great work.

I have a small problem though. I tried sofar  belethor, farengar and guard in whiterun, none of the quests had the deeds counted towards completion.

For belethor i looked into the queststages,  and there is a stage 30, that completes current task and pays you, in the quest desctiption the message says, that the quest is now finished, but you can come again.

Bottom line:

Queststage 30 for belethor (and probbably other  quests) does not get triggered after the animation.

Any idea? the mod does not conflict with anything in my load order.

thanks!

I have the opposite results of that, the quest doesn't complete for me and i didn't get any gold

I haven't been in game with mod. Looks really neat for female PC. I see some users reporting dialogue and quest stages not working right. In ck I noticed, on the quest that I looked at, they are set to "0" priority. Maybe moving that up to 55 or so would help? Think I heard low priority could throw things off, think.

Also noticed NON game breaking stuff, Most of the npcs touched in this mod are touched by USLEEP, users can easily drag over content from USLEEP into this mod via xedit. In addition this mod touches Roggi Redbeard of Kynesgrove, ETAC gives him a house and ai to use it. I believe this mod could be loaded before ETAC and users can transfer over the JobMireFaction you gave him into ETAC and he would work right for this mod and still use his house that ETAC gives him. 

Thanks for mod, will definitely be using if/when I go back to female PC

Hey everyone, thanks for your interest in the mod! Getting feedback / bug reports is really valuable, and helps me figure out what to move forward on next. I want this mod to succeed, and at this stage that means listening mostly to the people who can't get it running.

I'm going to work on a patch for the following:

• Fix for quests not completing even after orgasm
    • This is a problem with having 'Separate Orgasms' enabled, for some reason it doesn't register if you have this enabled. When I tested I just had default SexLab settings which have this disabled by default.
    • I'll just make the quests complete as soon as a scene begins.
  • Reduce Quest Log Clutter
    • This is a tougher fix, and will come later.
    • I'll have to do some quest/script rewriting to see if I can get the dialogue and 'repeat deed' functions to still persist, despite the quest being 'complete'.

I've also heard some people mention not having the dialogue options appear. I'm not sure how that works specifically, some have said if you save + reload it will let them show up. There are no mod dependencies other than SexLab Framework.

Regarding Missives integration, I originally thought I would make this mod work alongside Missives, but the way I developed these Deeds ended up more different than I expected. This allowed me to work faster and (most importantly) release a completed project, but meant that I didn't create Missives.

Version 1.1.1

• Fix for Stages not Completing despite Sex Scenes completing
    • Now you will complete a quest stage at the beginning of animations, rather at orgasm. This helps for those with 'Separate Orgasms' enabled.
  • Reduced Quest Log Clutter by around 55%.
    • Now the 'One Character' Deeds will go into the 'completed' area when you've done them once.
    • You can still repeat these Deeds for further gold.
    • In the future I may rewrite the other quest types to reduce Quest Log clutter further, but this is a quick improvement that takes us half way.
  • Fix for Drevis Neloren's dialogue appearing on anyone after finishing his quest.

Thanks for the feedback (and keep reporting any issues you find with the latest version!)

Edited by QuestWave

Hello

if it can help some people concerning the dialogues which do not appear

(example I did not have a quest dialogue with Gwendolyn, Farengar, Fihada and Jawanan)

I am on the side of the Stormcloak and some pnj do not like me and i have no quest dialogue ...

I noticed that if the relationship with this pnj is changed the dialogue appears for the quest ... I have changed my relation in friend with the mod manipulator and is work

there is also the way to change by console command but i don't know the command line to change the relation

Edited by looping
14 hours ago, QuestWave said:

Version 1.1.1

• Now you will complete a quest stage at the beginning of animations, rather at orgasm. This helps for those with 'Separate Orgasms' enabled.
    • Now the 'One Character' Deeds will go into the 'completed' area when you've done them once.
    • In the future I may rewrite the other quest types to reduce Quest Log clutter further, but this is a quick improvement that takes us half way.
  • Fix for Drevis Neloren's dialogue appearing on anyone after finishing his quest.

Thanks for the feedback (and keep reporting any issues you find with the latest version!)

hi questwafe, the patch worked, the quests advance now, i did not test every available quest, but i think it is always the same thing, you had to change.

if you like, here are some ideas for future quests:

1) entertainment in soldier camps, choice of gangbang or one after another, untill the group is satisfied (1-3 animations per npc, 1-5 npcs)

2) I have seen, there is a quest for ship crews, but not yet enabled, see point 1 for this too.

3) dito for a birthday party in a guard tower.

4) some animal stuff, if you like that

5) Would it be possible to make it so that , if the pc is in a animation, that another npc comes along, says something like: "i am horny now, gonna take you next", lines up and starts animation after the current ends( 1-3 additional max).

thanks for your great work!

4 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Quest in taverns
Only one of the visitors fucked PC, all other times she just masturbated. The quest, respectively, has advanced only 1/5.
Another point - the dog in the tavern mod also considered *visitor*

This is similar to the problem I have, only getting masturbation animation when I ask tavern patron if they want to be entertained.  Will now try 1.1.1 to see if it fixes it, but it doesn't sound like this was one of the items you addressed in the update.

37 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

where is that  workaround!?

Written under compatibility chapter: "It's possible that if you use a different Temple of Kynareth overhaul than JK's, you may have trouble getting to the cabinet with the Dirty Deeds. I'd recommend using 'tcl' in console to move through the floor, then take out whatever letters you want." 

Write TCL in console than move to look under the wardrobe. You will have another container for dirty deeds. Then move back and write TCL again to turn ON back colisions.

On 9/7/2022 at 4:13 AM, MereFJ said:

This is similar to the problem I have, only getting masturbation animation when I ask tavern patron if they want to be entertained.  Will now try 1.1.1 to see if it fixes it, but it doesn't sound like this was one of the items you addressed in the update.

That was 111, so it doesn't fix anything.

On 9/6/2022 at 6:24 AM, QuestWave said:

Version 1.1.1

For some reason after making the orc quest once, i have the orc dialogue option at every NPC available.

Anyone same experience?