Just offering some ideas for immersion.
After first completion, perhaps have the requests come via the courier, as sort of a "We were very *satisfied* with your service and would like to have you again".
Possible integration under the "I'm looking for work" dialogue at inns. Could have the innkeepers recommend the Dragonborn "Farengar has been asking for someone for a special task recently"  etc.

Update 1.1.2

• Fix for 'Tribal Orc' and 'Miners' dialogue appearing for everyone after completing their quests. Now they only appear for the correct faction members.
  • Fix for 'Tribal Orc' scenes not being aggressive.
  • Fix for 'Tavern' dialogues starting only masturbation scenes. Now it will start sex properly with the clients.
  • Fixed location of the 'Dirty Deeds' cabinet in the Temple of Kynareth.

Those were a couple bugs that popped up with the 1.1 script changes I made, Now it seems stable again.

Great feedback, everyone! Keep reporting your issues if you find any.

9 hours ago, QuestWave said:

Update 1.1.2

• Fix for 'Tribal Orc' and 'Miners' dialogue appearing for everyone after completing their quests. Now they only appear for the correct faction members.
  • Fix for 'Tribal Orc' scenes not being aggressive.
  • Fix for 'Tavern' dialogues starting only masturbation scenes. Now it will start sex properly with the clients.
  • Fixed location of the 'Dirty Deeds' cabinet in the Temple of Kynareth.

Those were a couple bugs that popped up with the 1.1 script changes I made, Now it seems stable again.

Great feedback, everyone! Keep reporting your issues if you find any.

Thank you very much!!!!!! Keep it going!!!

3 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

No dialogue appear for some deed mission. Any fix?

I've heard a couple people report this. I'm not sure what causes it, my guess is it's related to another mod which affects dialogue. If anyone has any leads, I'm still hunting this bug down.

Version 1.1.3

• Fix to completely block Child races from getting involved with the scripts
  • Fix to prevent Child races from having the Tavern 'entertainment' dialogue
  • Fix for Quest Stages which now advance at the end of Animations, rather than at the beginning

Pretty much every Sex mod has to find some way to prevent children from getting involved... Unfortunately mine is no exception, but I've solved this by checking whether actors are children before beginning the scene, and removing them from the scene before it runs. So this should block every chance of children getting involved in Tavern scenes.

I also swapped the animation hook which advances quest stages, so that it will complete / advance your quests at the End of a scene now. This feels a lot better as it happens after orgasm.

I've been planning how to extend my mod to include some Dirty Deeds regarding Creatures, and I have a plan for that:

'Dirty Deeds: Creatures' Plan

Spoiler

Creatures are the 'High Risk, High Reward' end of the Dirty Deeds progression. These deeds will require you to travel outside of cities, and risk death (or worse), and as result the pay tends to be much better.

In order to complete a Creatures deed, you will need some level of Illusion. I'm not integrating it with any Defeat mods, although it is designed to be compatible, but Defeat animations will not contribute to completing Dirty Deeds.

In order to successfully complete a Dirty Deed involving a Creature, you must first Charm it or otherwise pacify it. Then, you can approach the creature and simply speak to it. You'll get a dialogue option (which works the same as in the previous Deeds) which begins a scene with it. There is a high chance for identical creatures to join in.

The Illusion skill required to successfully Charm higher level creatures can be a challenge to attain. That's up to you to find out how!

Creatures like Skeevers and Wolves will be at the 'low level' end of the Deeds. The 'middle level' Deeds will be for Trolls, Giants, Werewolves.

I may include a damage component to it, depending on the creatures, such as 'when a scene with a Troll is complete, take 20-100 damage'. This will mean you may have to heal between scenes, increasing the chance of your Charm spells wearing off while you heal. You may even trigger Defeat scenes if you are not careful.

Creature Deeds should be something much more advanced, dangerous, and rewarding than regular humanoid deeds.

Other notes

I intend to improve the game-play progression of Dirty Deeds, and I might add 'skill requirements' to the original Deeds in the future. For example, Hemming would only hire you if your Anal level is above a certain level. Until you advance your skills, you would only be able to do the 'lesser' Deeds such as the Miners. Gaining Sex Skills would therefore unlock better, more profitable opportunities for your character.

However that will happen after Creatures is added. I think the mod is relatively stable so I'll be working on Creatures now.

I hope that gives you some insight over the next stage of this mod's development.

Edited by QuestWave

Well, that went faster than I thought.

Introducing Dirty Deeds: Creatures!

I've added a new script type that handles Dirty Deeds involving Creatures, including Wolves, Trolls, Giants, and Falmer at this release.

I think you'll find it well put together. I see Creatures as being the 'mid game' of Dirty Deeds, as far as creating quests that enable (and require) the player to progress. You'll need to have enough health to take on creatures such as Giants or Falmer,

I personally like the direction of this release, as it moves more towards being a part of real Skyrim 'gameplay' rather than a gimmick. The Humanoid Deeds seem a lot more... simplistic and have zero difficulty, compared to the new Creature Deeds which have risk and reward. I'm going to put some time into thinking how I can adapt the original Humanoid Deeds to include a bit more gameplay, but I also think that Creature Deeds are just special.

As always, please give feedback, and especially let me know if you run into bugs!

On 9/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, QuestWave said:

Well, that went faster than I thought.

Introducing Dirty Deeds: Creatures!

I've added a new script type that handles Dirty Deeds involving Creatures, including Wolves, Trolls, Giants, and Falmer at this release.

I think you'll find it well put together. I see Creatures as being the 'mid game' of Dirty Deeds, as far as creating quests that enable (and require) the player to progress. You'll need to have enough health to take on creatures such as Giants or Falmer,

I personally like the direction of this release, as it moves more towards being a part of real Skyrim 'gameplay' rather than a gimmick. The Humanoid Deeds seem a lot more... simplistic and have zero difficulty, compared to the new Creature Deeds which have risk and reward. I'm going to put some time into thinking how I can adapt the original Humanoid Deeds to include a bit more gameplay, but I also think that Creature Deeds are just special.

As always, please give feedback, and especially let me know if you run into bugs!

Have you thought about having the 'missives' delivered by courier over time and based on certain criteria rather than all stuck in a chest? (Attached example for example purposes only).

---

Probably doesn't work on post 1.2 version. It was just an example. Don't use unless you know what you are doing, (and can fix future builds).  Just leaving because code examples are always useful to future peeps.

Dirty Deeds Courier Delivery 20220918.7z

Edited by spoonsinger
10 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

Have you thought about having the 'missives' delivered by courier over time and based on certain criteria rather than all stuck in a chest? (Attached example for example purposes only).

Dirty Deeds Courier Delivery 20220918.7z 2.14 kB · 0 downloads

And the reward for completing the quest, ideally, should not just appear in the wallet, but like in vanilla - *XXX will give me a reward*

Very interesting take on things.

I hope for, and look forward to, a greater variety of deeds going forward.

For simplicities sake, you could make a deed to "entertain" general npc's... (If that is a possibility), aside from targeting specific npc's.

And perhaps, (eventually), most or all creatures if you find the time, that would make this mod a great quality alternative to many of the other prostitution mods out there, as many of them are fairly ambitious, and thus can be unstable with certain set-ups.

Just a word of encouragement to you, no pressure.

Best of luck, and happy modding. ;)

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

Dirty Deeds Courier Delivery 20220918.7z 2.14 kB · 1 download

Either this or the missives boards. Whilst I love the content of this mod, and glad to see that it is updated and expanded, at the moment it is feeling like you are being anchored to whiterun a little too muchly.

10 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

Yeah, not big on that stuff. To each there own but I wouldn't feel comfortable with that in my game. The concept for non creature sounds really good though.

Totally understandable. My first plan was to have 'Creatures' be an entirely separate file from the original mod. But it turns out that there was no real technical requirement for that to be the case, so I ended up publishing both types of deeds in the same file. As an author it is easier for me to continue development this way.

As it is, I can assure you that the Creature deeds are entirely optional and there's no way to accidentally have them happen. You very much have to be intentional about them for them to happen. You can open a letter, read that it is for a Creature deed, and decline the deed. As will all deeds, they are firmly placed in player consent.

17 hours ago, Silk said:

Either this or the missives boards. Whilst I love the content of this mod, and glad to see that it is updated and expanded, at the moment it is feeling like you are being anchored to whiterun a little too muchly.

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. I had some apprehensions about integrating with Missives, but it's what I originally planned, and it's what I'm going to do.

Missives Integration Plan (version 1.3)

Version 1.3 will integrate Dirty Deeds with Missives, making Missives an additional requirement of this mod.

Instead of picking up the Deeds from one cabinet in Whiterun, you'll be able to find them at Missives boards around Skyrim. Since Missives boards don't respawn, I can add the Deeds to Missives boards via a script as soon as the game begins.

Now, I have to pick which ones go where. But I'm also going to send some deeds to all locations, such as the Tavern deed.

It seems simple enough now. I'm going to get started on that.

Alright fans, friends, and fiends. That was faster than I thought. Version 1.3 is out now.

I think completing the Missives integration lets me see very clearly how the Missives are distributed across Skyrim. There are some localities, like Ivarstead, Rorikstead, Kynesgrove, that could be excellent destinations for unique Deeds with local characters.

I'll give it a little break and wait for inevitable bug reports to come in.

Edited by QuestWave