On 10/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, Celestial Instinct said:

Is the Replacing Boards for Missives really a REQUIRED mod? I'd like to have the option of having these sorts of jobs, without altering the actual appearance of the board.

Yes, it is required.

That mod adds a number of new Missives boards to minor towns as well, such as Karthwasten, Rorikstead, etc. So it's not just a visual swap, it introduces about twice as many new boards. This makes it easier for me to add Missives to minor towns (it's not like they'd walk all the way to the Capital of the Hold to post their Deeds. They can do that at the center of town instead.)

It's also sort of the 'inspiration' for this mod, so I regard it highly. Hope that makes sense, I understand your request but I like the mod.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:32 PM, cryingcrow122 said:

The text of dd_q14_WulfWildBlood is the same as QUST - dd_q13_DrevisNeloren.

That one's not finished yet, there's currently no way to get that quest so don't worry about it. I may finish it as I add more Solstheim content.

19 hours ago, Sidereal Nineveh said:

I can't actually speak to creatures when they are charmed and glowing green, any advice?

For me this dialogue works, I'll see if I can help troubleshoot.

Hmm, is it possible you updated the mod on an existing character? Sometimes that can muck things up. If so, I recommend disabling the mod, loading and saving (while it is disabled), then re-enabling the mod and loading that save. That will re-set the mod's scripts, including any variables. Sometimes variables can be blank if you update mods mid-playthrough.

The other thing that it could be, is that the quest is not at the correct stage. You can use console commands 'help dd_q' to show all the quests, and 'setstage dd_qX to 10' to enable any of the Deed quests. Accepting the Deed in-game should enable dialogue to pop up.

Those are the only 2 possibilities I can think of. I believe this is specific to your save.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:06 AM, QuestWave said:

Yes, it is required.

That mod adds a number of new Missives boards to minor towns as well, such as Karthwasten, Rorikstead, etc. So it's not just a visual swap, it introduces about twice as many new boards. This makes it easier for me to add Missives to minor towns (it's not like they'd walk all the way to the Capital of the Hold to post their Deeds. They can do that at the center of town instead.)

It's also sort of the 'inspiration' for this mod, so I regard it highly. Hope that makes sense, I understand your request but I like the mod.

That mod is not for LE

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

That mod is not for LE

That's right, thank you. I've updated the mod details. I think an LE 'Replacing Missives boards' mod would only require changing .NIF headers for the updated board meshes. I don't assume the mod's creator will do that, as they have stated before they mod for their personal enjoyment.

Perhaps somebody who knows how to convert .NIF files would have luck, if they messaged that mod's author. They seem kind and cooperative.

1 hour ago, QuestWave said:

That's right, thank you. I've updated the mod details. I think an LE 'Replacing Missives boards' mod would only require changing .NIF headers for the updated board meshes. I don't assume the mod's creator will do that, as they have stated before they mod for their personal enjoyment.

Perhaps somebody who knows how to convert .NIF files would have luck, if they messaged that mod's author. They seem kind and cooperative.

Maybe you make that mod  recommended but not required ?

8 hours ago, QuestWave said:

For me this dialogue works, I'll see if I can help troubleshoot.

Hmm, is it possible you updated the mod on an existing character? Sometimes that can muck things up. If so, I recommend disabling the mod, loading and saving (while it is disabled), then re-enabling the mod and loading that save. That will re-set the mod's scripts, including any variables. Sometimes variables can be blank if you update mods mid-playthrough.

The other thing that it could be, is that the quest is not at the correct stage. You can use console commands 'help dd_q' to show all the quests, and 'setstage dd_qX to 10' to enable any of the Deed quests. Accepting the Deed in-game should enable dialogue to pop up.

Those are the only 2 possibilities I can think of. I believe this is specific to your save.

Thank you for the response, I will test this tomorrow

I installed mid way through a save as additional info

Ok I have tested it and so far Giants have worked normally however the animations didn't load (Most likely my fault) but the wolves dialogue option still didn't load with illusion 100 and pacify (best calm spell). I'm not too sure what is causing this as I don't have any mods that alter/interact with wolves but it works with others so its not all bad I guess.

Thank you for the mod

On 10/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, QuestWave said:

I may at some point, although it's not currently part of my plans.

One thing that interests me about OStim is that it seems to have a functioning Excitement meter. Originally I had hoped to use SexLab's Excitement bar to determine whether the player actually completes a Deed, rather than the completion of the animations. But I ran into some problems relating to SL Separate Orgasms, which breaks the 'OrgasmStart' state. So it would have been more of an interactive 'game' to complete Deeds (where progress is measured in # of orgasms), had I not ran into problems there.

I've also been asked about the Toys & Love framework, likewise either could be possible. It's just not part of my current plans. I'm still building out scripts for different kinds of scenes, SexLab has its faults, but it still remains the easiest & most common framework to work with.

Found this, it may help. Seems simple enough. https://github.com/Sairion350/OStim/wiki/EXTRA:-How-to-port-a-Sexlab-mod-to-OStim

5 hours ago, Sidereal Nineveh said:

Ok I have tested it and so far Giants have worked normally however the animations didn't load (Most likely my fault) but the wolves dialogue option still didn't load with illusion 100 and pacify (best calm spell). I'm not too sure what is causing this as I don't have any mods that alter/interact with wolves but it works with others so its not all bad I guess.

Thank you for the mod

The current version of the mod makes some changes to Wolves, to enable player dialogue with them. Try ensuring that Dirty Deeds loads after any mods that might affect Wolves, it's possible they set that to false.

Hello Friends, Fans, and Fiends!

I am proud to say that the mod is now very stable, and has reached a status which I'm extremely pleased with. There's always more to do with a mod, especially in the world of Lovers Lab mods for which there is a huge demand and never enough supply. It's taken me many hours of work to get this far, and I want to continue building the mod sustainably, without burning myself out.

To celebrate the good status of the mod, I've worked overtime to create a batch of 10 Deeds. I'm releasing them as Early Release on my Patreon, to be publicly merged into the main file on February 1st. That's 4 months from now, which may seem like a long time, but it's important I pace myself and I am looking to take a short break.

You can read the details for the Expansion on this mod's file description. There's a new 'Expansion' section which details all the 10 new Deeds. For context, there are 15 Deeds in the public version, so the expansion increases the variety by 66%. It's been a lot of work! All the Expansion deeds are fully synth-voiced. I wrote them based on the requests I've heard over the last few months.

I hope that you'll celebrate the beginnings of Dirty Deeds with me, by donating to gain access to the Expansion. Please continue to provide your feedback, bug reports, and other comments. I love reading them all!

Oh, and I've created a second Public Poll. You don't need to be a Patron to vote on this, you just need a Patreon account.

This 2nd poll tries to get a sense for what Regions you all want Deeds for. Should I target specific Regions, such as Riften? Should I go for DLC areas, like Solstheim? Do you want Deeds that can be done anywhere? Let me know!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/73364245

11 hours ago, QuestWave said:

The current version of the mod makes some changes to Wolves, to enable player dialogue with them. Try ensuring that Dirty Deeds loads after any mods that might affect Wolves, it's possible they set that to false.

I will put together my load order in a list for you, where should dirty missives be load order wise generally? 

Thanks

https://modwat.ch/u/Nineveh

Edited by Sidereal Nineveh
9 hours ago, Sidereal Nineveh said:

I will put together my load order in a list for you, where should dirty missives be load order wise generally? 

Thanks

Try putting it last, after anything that might edit the Creature Race records. You've got 2 mods near the bottom that might be overwriting it. My mod doesn't make many changes, so it's usually safe to just let it overwrite anything else. I'm working on a long-term fix but that should get yours working.

Quest \ 0x00795E <dd_q9_FihadaANDJawanan>

When this quest is completed, it does not move to "Completed Quests" and remains active forever.

After comparing with other script sources, I found that dd_q9_TwoTargetQuest.psc is missing the function "OwningQuest.CompleteQuest()", which may be the cause.

Niiiiiiice mod! It's so glad to see more immersive play in skyrim. Still I got some bugs. Like when I take the letter out of the board the dirty deed mission isn't triggerd like original missive mod, While it is triggered when i read the letter in my backpack. And that cause a problem. When i drop the dirty deed letter on the ground, the general deeds counting mission will kick THE deed out as well no matter it is finished or not. What's more, reading the finished dirty deed letter again will directly trigger the same mission.

My English is bad. I hope you understand what I'm talking. Those bugs are really annoying to play this mod. I wish it to be better and better thaks to your hard working.

On 10/21/2022 at 11:24 PM, sinzzzz said:

Quest \ 0x00795E <dd_q9_FihadaANDJawanan>

When this quest is completed, it does not move to "Completed Quests" and remains active forever.

After comparing with other script sources, I found that dd_q9_TwoTargetQuest.psc is missing the function "OwningQuest.CompleteQuest()", which may be the cause.

Thanks, I appreciate you checking the source scripts! I'm taking a short break from updating but I'll be sure to include this fix for the next update.