6 minutes ago, wareware said:

Why are there 700MB of loose empty voice lines along with vortex backups in the archive?

Will anything break if I delete them?

You can delete those. Just trimmings from the factory floor. I'll clean up for the next patch.

Edited by QuestWave

I've opened up a Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/questwave

It'd be awesome if some of you tossed a $1 my way, but we all know I'm doing this because I'm obsessed. 'Dirty Deeds' fills a gap that has existed in SexLab for a long time, and I'm intending to not just fill that gap, but make something new and unique. Making mods is how I chill and have fun, and it's intensely satisfying to know that over 5,600 people have already downloaded this mod in its first month. Let's keep the momentum going!

Greetings!

I just tried the latest version and would like to give some feedback. I'm already liking this a lot.

Belethor: Had normal sex instead of BJ.

Farengar: Wouldn't talk to my PC about sex at all.

What I would love to see is an MCM where I could customize quest rewards to my liking and bring the prices in line with other Prostitution mods I'm using.

For example: Belethor pays 400g for a BJ. I would like to change that to a max of 75g since even my girl doesn't do 400g BJs.  I mean, just imagine....

I would like to turn off Dragon Souls as a reward.

Nice work! Hope that was helpful.

Download files are all same name, it will be good to rename them with version number as mod is developing.

Seems it is working, will test futher.

Wote for some different surprise side events on missions, so they would not be similiar to each other.

Seems to be working great. Thank you for adding the missives compatibility.

There are 2 things that I need to make notice of, for both the mod author and the general user:

1 - If you are not seeing any dialogues appear in game, save and load. Doesn't need to happen when picking up the quest, just in general. Seems to fix that issue.

2 - I don't know if it's an issue on my end, but when picking up the notes with Quick Loot I end up picking up BOTH notes at the same time. Opening the missives notice board like normal does have this happen

Again, excellent mod and can't wait to see it expanded. Just a few minor problems here and there, those could very well be problems on my end made by my current load order.

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying the mod. Keep posting your feedback, especially if you run into issues!

Oh, and I've created a 'priority poll' at my Patreon, to help figure out what type of Deeds to work on next. Please vote!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dirty-deeds-poll-72202341

(My priority polls will always be free and public! Patreon just gives me an easy way to create polls.)

I'm also taking notes on what to include in the MCM. There will be a 'gold payment adjustment scale' for sure. I will also include an option to disable Creature Deeds.

Looks fun! Once I can play Skyrim again in a few weeks I can't wait to try it out! Had a few Ideas for fun missives I thought I'd share!

• Creature Deed: Hold wizards needs help researching daedric creatures. They "summon" daedra, lurkers, seekers, etc and then they use your PC. Easy way to use rarer creature animations.
  • Creature Deed: Something similar as above but for the stablemaster and their horses.
  • Location Deed: A College of Winterhold Case/Work Study Program. The same as working in taverns except you do your work on campus.
  • Faction Deed:  Housecarls!
  • Double Deed: with Faralda and Nirya, a competition spurred on by Nirya
  • Double Deed: Nazeem & Ahlam. That would be fun to write.
2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Why did you not keep 1.2 available for those who don't use missives? I have that version already, but it would be nice to leave that as an option for other modders.

I don't actually have this version anymore. Would you mind uploading it?

If the file size is too big, you could remove the Sound files and upload the .esp and old scripts.

Edited by QuestWave

Nice mod, however, I've seen some errors on quests for Riverwood and more.

Spoiler

[00:00] dd_q0_DirtyDeeds "Dirty Deeds" [QUST:6F00945F]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E040026] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E04001C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E04001E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E040018] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E040023] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [6E04104C] < Error: Could not be resolved >

:(

Edited by Skill denim
For Missives 2.03 SSE

For those who don't use Missives (Version 1.2.0)
I've cleaned up and added the previous version, from before I integrated with Missives, as one of the files you can download.

In this version, you will find 15 Deeds in total, including the original Deeds plus the first Creatures deeds.

In total the Deeds are: Belethor, Farengar, Gwendolyn, Hemming Black-Briar, Pantea Ateia, Stands-In-Shallows, Drevis Neloren, Fihada & Jawanan, Guards, Miners, Tribal Orcs, Companions, Taverns, Wolves, Trolls, Giants, Falmer.

In terms of content, it's the same as 1.3.0, but doesn't rely on Missives. You can still find all Deeds in the cabinet in the Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, with a quest leading you there.

Thanks to Inanna17 for sharing your copy!

I should mention that if anybody has used a previous version of the mod on a character, the update process is:

1.  Disable the mod,
  2. Load and save (with the mod disabled)
  3. Enable the mod and load that save

Skipping that will surely create problems. (This process is the same for nearly every script mod you want to update.)

29 minutes ago, Skill denim said:

Nice mod, however, I've seen some errors on quests for Riverwood

:(

Thanks for the report. Those shouldn't cause problems in-game. Just check that you do see Dirty Deeds at the Riverwood Missives board. In my game I do.

All that happens at time 0:00 is the quest attempts to put copies of the Deeds into each Missive Board. What I'm reading is that the Missive board possibly couldn't be found.

Let me know if the errors are leading to problems in-game, otherwise they can safely be ignored. ?

The missives board doesn't work for me.

I installed the missives mod from nexus (yep, se version), updated your mod from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 (as in description) but it still leads me to the temple of Kynareth.

Hence no missives on the boards and the deeds are still in the cabinet in the temple.

Did I miss something?

Edit: Nevermind, got it working. Had to start a new game and now everything works

Edited by Nimius
10 hours ago, QuestWave said:

I should mention that if anybody has used a previous version of the mod on a character, the update process is:

1.  Disable the mod,
  2. Load and save (with the mod disabled)
  3. Enable the mod and load that save

Skipping that will surely create problems. (This process is the same for nearly every script mod you want to update.)

Thanks for the report. Those shouldn't cause problems in-game. Just check that you do see Dirty Deeds at the Riverwood Missives board. In my game I do.

All that happens at time 0:00 is the quest attempts to put copies of the Deeds into each Missive Board. What I'm reading is that the Missive board possibly couldn't be found.

Let me know if the errors are leading to problems in-game, otherwise they can safely be ignored. ?

For reference... In the original Missives from Nexus, there are no bulletin boards in Riverwood, Keene Grove, Ivarsted, Roriksted, Dragon Bridge and Karvarsten. I put them there in my version.

4 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

For reference... In the original Missives from Nexus, there are no bulletin boards in Riverwood, Keene Grove, Ivarsted, Roriksted, Dragon Bridge and Karvarsten. I put them there in my version.

Oh, I hadn't realized you made the Missives art replacement mod! Great mod!! I also didn't realize that it added those locations — I assumed they were in the original mod. Well done!

As it is, I don't think those errors are a problem. It seems to work perfectly fine ?

10 hours ago, monty359 said:

HI @QuestWave, great mod!

would you consider to make this mod compatible with Toy&Love framework (no Sexlab installed)? If you do not know it, it is a new framework, that can start animations. There is whole mod family around it.

Here is a thread, where the mod author answers questions about the framework, (pros and cons)

The mod author documentation you can find here

Thanks

I hadn't realized that mod was a Framework that could replace SexLab! Unfortunately there's an aspect of path dependence to this, it would be too much work for me to rewrite the scripts to work with a different framework. I have noticed some limitations with SexLab Framework (particularly as it relates to Separate Orgasms) but so far it's been nothing that prevents my work.

I will think about this, but so far I have no intentions on making it T&L compatible.

1 hour ago, QuestWave said:

I hadn't realized that mod was a Framework that could replace SexLab! Unfortunately there's an aspect of path dependence to this, it would be too much work for me to rewrite the scripts to work with a different framework. I have noticed some limitations with SexLab Framework (particularly as it relates to Separate Orgasms) but so far it's been nothing that prevents my work.

I will think about this, but so far I have no intentions on making it T&L compatible.

I hope you will reconsider, the devs of Toys&Love claim, it would be easy to do, even without hard dependencies.

Thanks anyway!